Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi Projects  (Read 3708 times)
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 11:55:30 AM

i think it's not easy to predict which defi will be successful but i think there's a coupe of credibility check points: like founders, tech base, financial model, strategic roadmap, etc. I prefer to invest in interesting dex projects mostly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:09:13 PM

i think it's not easy to predict which defi will be successful but i think there's a coupe of credibility check points: like founders, tech base, financial model, strategic roadmap, etc. I prefer to invest in interesting dex projects mostly
dex for now are the most promising/hyping concepts. just look at uniswap!  And now I'm researching new stablecoin exchange - xsigma. Looks simple and nice financial model
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:33:02 PM

I had done a bounty campaign called Payaccept, The project is currently under development and it comes with a defi concept that manages the payments. I like this project so much due to its potential and that's why I had sold other bounty campaigns token to buy Payaccept.
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 11:31:17 PM

dex for now are the most promising/hyping concepts. just look at uniswap!  And now I'm researching new stablecoin exchange - xsigma. Looks simple and nice financial model
i heard about this project, and yes it looks really credible and interesting, they based on a Curve exchange
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 07:00:04 PM

Bitcoin Guru Twitter user @talkwthme posted a useful list of current and under development DeFi projects, divided by category https://twitter.com/talkwthme/status/1340564038359478273 Everything is written in pencil on paper, anyone can go through the projects listed and explore their potential Smiley

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:37:41 AM

In the new DeFi-protocol of the creator of yearn.Finance, a critical vulnerability was discovered. The exploit discovered in the smart contract of the ycredit DeFi project launched the day before allows you to withdraw all user funds https://twitter.com/NourHaridy/status/1345042427141304326

The creator of yearn.Finance, Andre Cronje, presented the new project on December 31. The ycredit platform allows you to deposit ERC-20 tokens and receive credit funds in ycredit coins for 99.5% of the deposited amount. Dev Ivan Martinez, with whom Haredi shared the discovery, confirmed that the exploit works. According to Martinez, someone has already used a different attack vector on ycredit  https://twitter.com/0xKiwi_/status/1345281360878039040

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:46:01 AM

Despite all the risks associated with DeFi in 2020, the DeFi sector showed rapid growth. In December, the total value of funds blocked in apps exceeded $20 billion, and the number of users exceeded the milestone of 1 million. Current data requirements  https://www.defipulse.com/

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 12:39:50 PM

oh man, don't fall too much in love with the Defi project. You have to be careful before taking part in any Defi project. do not ever think if every Defi project that appears, pump repeatedly on the uniswap platform is profitable ?, actually not always like that. If you are more careful then you will realize that the Defi project should be used in general. My advice is if you are interested in Defi, pay attention to the project, don't use Defi as a long-term investment, if you see an opportunity then just throw it away and get out after making a profit.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 04:16:41 PM

The decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols involve $20.18 billion worth of crypto assets in MakerDAO first place in the DeFi Pulse ranking. The value of blocked funds (TVL) in this project exceeds $4 billion, just a year ago, the total TVL of the decentralized finance sector was only $1 billion.

TofuDefi

Activity: 156
Merit: 4

Trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 04:46:03 AM

Oikos DeFi project is the next DeFi project I'm working on right now, it looks good enough and for the fact that it's the first DeFi project on Tron network, Oikos is a Tron based synthetic asset platform that provides on-chain exposure to fiat currencies, commodities, stocks, and indices. https://oikos.cash/
Oikos is not the first Defi project on Tron network, Just  prokect came before Oikos and has done better and also listed in better Exchanges.

Both of them are nice projects. TRON needs more competition and more developers to unleash its full potential. That's why we've started TofuDefi project. Wink

TofuDefi.com - trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:01:00 PM

Uniswap was the first among decentralized exchanges to break the $100 billion mark in trading volume.

Uniswap still ranks fifth in the DeFi Pulse rating in terms of the value of funds blocked on the exchange, $4.08 billion.

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:35:34 PM

i dont know about which project will be good in the ICO Launch. from me, i must wait till the fundamental of the project are builded at least one of all in their roadmap. That is.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 09:06:55 PM

Uniswap, Curve Finance, Polkadot, Solana, Matic Network, Yearn Finance, AirSwap, Loopring, Elrond all these projects are very promising in my opinion. But this situation at the moment, and what will happen next can hardly be precisely defined. The market surprises every day.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 09:18:59 PM

Uniswap, Curve Finance, Polkadot, Solana, Matic Network, Yearn Finance, AirSwap, Loopring, Elrond all these projects are very promising in my opinion. But this situation at the moment, and what will happen next can hardly be precisely defined. The market surprises every day.

I agree with you that these projects are successful at the moment! However, they have already gone up in price, especially SUSHI and CRV... I would stay away from them! On top of that, they have a huge emission...
DOT, on the other hand, I think there is still good growth to come! Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 09:24:02 PM

I agree with you that these projects are successful at the moment! However, they have already gone up in price, especially SUSHI and CRV... I would stay away from them! On top of that, they have a huge emission...
DOT, on the other hand, I think there is still good growth to come! Wink

I will include yearn.finance as one of the defi projects to stay away from. It is obvious, they really don't have fully working platform and I don't understand why they have expensive price tag? This one is just banking on price manipulation in the market. Later on, you will see that they really don't have anything to offer to begin with. And only few defi projects have active development in place and has the capability to implement their objectives.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 09:27:44 PM

I don't trust DeFi projects, out of 100 DeFi projects I only trust 6, and these projects are backed by real blockchain experts not some dev wannabes that are new to crypto and blockchain, most DeFi projects are base on hype and after this bull run their true colors will surely be revealed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 10:04:58 PM

The truth is even though defi project has a lot of potential and could as well be the next big thing in the capital space lots of people are still investing in defi project really based on the hype.
 not so many people understand the technology behind it all the financial impact that defi projects are trying to bring to the crypto space however decentralized finance projects possess a lot of usability and they can be combined together in a lot of numerous ways to bring finance that is previously only restricted the selected few I net worth individuals to the masses.

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 07:45:10 AM

I don't trust DeFi projects, out of 100 DeFi projects I only trust 6, and these projects are backed by real blockchain experts not some dev wannabes that are new to crypto and blockchain, most DeFi projects are base on hype and after this bull run their true colors will surely be revealed

Would be nice if you tell us a bit more about your 6 favorites...
fly.math

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:52:01 AM

Just be careful because very soon scammers will try to build fake DeFi projects to lure investors since investors have interest in DeFi projects like many claimed, remember what happened when ICO entered crypto space? Same thing will be repeated, you've been warned

I agree! DeFi are just like ICOs before! When its on trend, there are lot of scams projects that came into the market some of it even goes exit after its sales or got enough investments
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 11:19:44 AM

Maybe, you're holding to those DeFi projects which are in DeFi space before starting the hype of it and it's best to participate only those. Like what you said, is the reality of DeFi market and more users are getting into those projects because of fomo and nothing else. Eventually, the hype of DeFi will downtrend and every hyped projects will become shit one. It's just about time, IMHO.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: