Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qortal - fully decentralized infrastructure - websites,trading,communications  (Read 14316 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 07:34:39 AM

Just new here so i have newbie question. How this network protects from 51% attack? It's not POW, POS.  How this "‘prove yourself as a full node and online’" looks in real life?

All Minters sign blocks that is proof they are online. There is no way to tell who is signing vs who is making a block until the block and TX is accepted by all nodes. From what I saw there are Zero Confirmations too so it is fully unhackable. I saw on discord that they consider the 1 block a confirmation. Most coins must lock coins for multiple confirmations so this would mean Zero Confirms the way those Crypto operate. Seeing that Qortal is different it may not even adhere to Normal standards and I hope to learn more.

So if you send a TX it is going to be written to the next block. Unless it is a Free Chat TX that never gets Confirmed and drops after 24 Hours. Great way to implement something and not bloat the Chain!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 08:21:19 AM

Understood, thanks but I still don't know what if someone will start xxxx nodes? What is the mechanism that protects against privatizing network by obtaining the majority of nodes?
lafong

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 08:55:45 AM

Understood, thanks but I still don't know what if someone will start xxxx nodes? What is the mechanism that protects against privatizing network by obtaining the majority of nodes?

All nodes need to be sponsored before minting
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 11:27:06 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 11:46:11 AM by allyouracid

This is retarded. Qort will list any junk u submit to them. They elucidated that listing cuckold coins will made simpler than ever before. It is a common misconception that tacky coins should be weeded out, for the sake of keeping corporate etiquette in which Qort has no interest. These guys are very open and will do whatever u command them to do.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, tbh.

I somehow want to agree to you. Crowetic looks like he will do anything you want. He keeps the top developers hidden and only come front and talk only. Who is in charge of everything in truth ? Only catbraf and dmax do the developing and now damx is not on Discord server why? Crowetic talk only and go back.
MRPD is mad because my devs couldn't be bought, he attempted to steal dmax from me and failed, when dmax told him to get bent. So now he comes in and feels entitled to having developers of our team's caliber without putting in any real effort. Too bad in order to find the best people, you have to not be a greedy fool only out for yourself. Maybe think about that next time MRPD.
Edit: I also think you guys should keep this kind of talk out of the thread, maybe use the dm feature or the ignore button. We've barely launched and I can't imagine any universe where this is helpful in any way. Let's keep things clean and civil.
Levels 1+2 = share 5%
Levels 3+4 = share 10%
Levels 5+6 = share 15%
Levels 7+8 = share 20%
Levels 9+10 = share 25%
How to make sure the voting system and result won't be compromised? There are 10 levels and 5 categories of share, 5% in minimum for levels 1 & 2 to 25% in maximum for levels 9 and 10. It means that last category (levels 9 & 10) has 5 times higher in received shares than the first category (level 1 & 2). People will try to move up to the higher and the highest categories ASAP.

It potentially causes many types of fraudulent voting activities on chain. I would prefer to learn more about the voting system and protective system to prevent any sort of compromises.
Also worth mentioning: it's going to take a very long time until anyone will even be able to reach the higher levels. I'm not sure about how long it takes for level 5 to reach 6 (maybe someone from the core developers can help out here... a table with that info would be nice!), and until that happens, the block reward will have declined quite a bit, and – hopefully – many others are running nodes, so the rewards are spread between many parties.

There are a few points which I can't pinpoint how they will play out. Much of the consensus in QORT is new, and I'm not sure if Cryptoland had projects with a similar approach. Things like "nothing at stake" come to mind, but talking to the developers, they've had plenty of arguments why it shouldn't be a problem, long term. Maybe one of them can drop a few words here. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:00:10 PM

Also worth mentioning: it's going to take a very long time until anyone will even be able to reach the higher levels. I'm not sure about how long it takes for level 5 to reach 6 (maybe someone from the core developers can help out here... a table with that info would be nice!), and until that happens, the block reward will have declined quite a bit, and – hopefully – many others are running nodes, so the rewards are spread between many parties.

I just looked that up and have the link handy:

http://wiki.qortal.org/doku.php?id=qort_model_-_leveling_system

bottom of the page..
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:14:54 PM

In truth you are the fool man. You want to keep Dev hidden and afraid of loosing development if they get better opportunity. They the slave men to you?  You think first next time hippe man.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:22:16 PM

I just looked that up and have the link handy:

http://wiki.qortal.org/doku.php?id=qort_model_-_leveling_system

bottom of the page..

Thanks! I've checked the code also (file: blockchain.json), and there (last line) it says:
Code:
  "rewardsByHeight": [
    { "height": 1, "reward": 5.00 },
    { "height": 259201, "reward": 4.75 },
    { "height": 518401, "reward": 4.50 },
    { "height": 777601, "reward": 4.25 },
    { "height": 1036801, "reward": 4.00 },
    { "height": 1296001, "reward": 3.75 },
    { "height": 1555201, "reward": 3.50 },
    { "height": 1814401, "reward": 3.25 },
    { "height": 2073601, "reward": 3.00 },
    { "height": 2332801, "reward": 2.75 },
    { "height": 2592001, "reward": 2.50 },
    { "height": 2851201, "reward": 2.25 },
    { "height": 3110401, "reward": 2.00 }
  ],
  "sharesByLevel": [
    { "levels": [ 1, 2 ], "share": 0.05 },
    { "levels": [ 3, 4 ], "share": 0.10 },
    { "levels": [ 5, 6 ], "share": 0.15 },
    { "levels": [ 7, 8 ], "share": 0.20 },
    { "levels": [ 9, 10 ], "share": 0.25 }
  ],
  "qoraHoldersShare": 0.20,
  "qoraPerQortReward": 250,
  "blocksNeededByLevel": [ 7200, 64800, 129600, 172800, 244000, 345600, 518400, 691200, 864000, 1036800 ],
How I understood it, it takes 7200 blocks after getting sponsored reaches you level 1, 7200+64800 level 2 etc... but the documentation says level 1 to 2 is 129600 blocks. I might have gotten something wrong, but I'm not sure. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 04:44:45 PM

In truth you are the fool man. You want to keep Dev hidden and afraid of loosing development if they get better opportunity. They the slave men to you?  You think first next time hippe man.

Don't get me wrong, I love arguing with people who will always lose the argument, but it's out of pure narcissism and I shouldn't do it... plus people tell me I shouldn't do it in public anyway, so yea. I'm going to be 'professional.' and not reply to the idiots anymore. OKAY EVERYONE? Okay. Weee, fun.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
MRPD

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 04:49:52 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love arguing with people who will always lose the argument, but it's out of pure narcissism and I shouldn't do it... plus people tell me I shouldn't do it in public anyway, so yea. I'm going to be 'professional.' and not reply to the idiots anymore. OKAY EVERYONE? Okay. Weee, fun.

You only a famous burstcoin scammer and not professional hippie man.It is not hiden from public https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/6cbz5r/exclusive_burstcoin_community_news_crowetic_got/ Who lose the argument to a scammer now hippie man.
Qortal Jesus

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 02:20:13 AM

I am an original Qora ICO investor with a level 5 Qortal minting account, I am not associated with the development team behind Qortal in any way, what I write is my own opinion.

So far I have not sponsored anyone, and as it stands today, I don't think I will be for quite a while. This might sound harsh, but it is the truth, so far I haven't seen anyone here or on discord who deserves a Minting account that doesn't already have one, but I will continue observing, and if/when I see quality candidates I will gladly help them get established.

A Qortal Minting account is like an Asic miner, it earns money, but a minting account runs on regular hardware, doesn't burn much electricity, and will never become obsolete, so in every respect, a minting account is superior to a PoW miner, and the block reward is perpetual, so it will continue to generate income for as long as this project exists.

A Qortal minting account is as close to a crypto Willie Wonka "Golden Ticket" as I've seen, and IMO a Minting account is a very valuable "asset", not something that should be given away to a random person who posts their public key on discord, not unless they deserve it.

The more Minting accounts there are the lower the individual rewards for each Minter will be, so the game theory here is pretty obvious; a level 5 Minter should sponsor people that contribute to the ongoing development & growth of the project. This isn't NEM in 2014 where in order to bootstrap a community from nothing all that was required was posting "Interested" in a BTT thread, Qortal already has enough committed people to run nodes now!

Users of the Qortal platform don't need to run a Minter anymore than users of Bitcoin or Ethereum need to run miners; if you want to use the BTC or ETH networks you buy coins, and that's what will happen with Qortal, people who want to use the platform will buy coins on the market.

Every person I sponsor will eventually shrink the number of coins I Mint per block over the life of my Minter, guys getting sponsored today will eventually level up with me, and they'll reduce the number of coins I can Mint.

Minting is a competitive system. If someone adds something to the Qortal ecosystem, makes the value of the coin increase, then it's worth my while, I get fewer coins from Minting but they're worth more! BUT, if all you do is run a minter and shrink my income, and you don't add more to the ecosystem, what is my incentive to sponsor you?

I know a lot of people might not agree with me, and a lot of level 5 guys will sponsor anyone who asks, at least during this initial phase, and that's fine with me, but for those guys posting their public keys on discord, if you want to jump the queue I suggest "doing something", write a blog, send some tweets, add a Qortal signature etc make yourself standout, while the bar is still relatively low. In the future Minting accounts will be very valuable, given to family & friends only, or people who do A LOT for the ecosystem.

Remember, there was a time when a NEM stake that literally cost the recipient an "interested" thread post was worth +2M USD, I think a Qortal Minter account is MORE valuable than a NEM stake, but if you want one you need to earn it IMO, this isn't 2014, Qortal already has a lot of Minters who've been following this project for years.

Before people jump to attack me I'll tell you what I did to get my level 5 Minter:
- I ran a Qora node for years, even when it was "dead"
- I bought a bag of Qora from 2014-16, total cost +15 BTC, worth ~300k USD had I sold those BTC in dec 2017
- I followed all Qora communications for 6 years

I'm not expecting new guys to have as much skin in the game as I do to get sponsored, but I expect more than just posting your pub key on discord, otherwise, I have plenty of family & friends I can sponsor.

IMO it's no different to how "valuable" things work in most other areas of life, if a friend or family member asks me to give them something valuable I will always think "if there isn't a good reason to say NO, say YES", BUT, if a stranger asks me to give them something valuable it's a "transaction", a trade, or it's begging.

modewei

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 02:48:54 AM

I am an original Qora ICO investor with a level 5 Qortal minting account, I am not associated with the development team behind Qortal in any way, what I write is my own opinion.

So far I have not sponsored anyone, and as it stands today, I don't think I will be for quite a while. This might sound harsh, but it is the truth, so far I haven't seen anyone here or on discord who deserves a Minting account that doesn't already have one, but I will continue observing, and if/when I see quality candidates I will gladly help them get established.

A Qortal Minting account is like an Asic miner, it earns money, but a minting account runs on regular hardware, doesn't burn much electricity, and will never become obsolete, so in every respect, a minting account is superior to a PoW miner, and the block reward is perpetual, so it will continue to generate income for as long as this project exists.

A Qortal minting account is as close to a crypto Willie Wonka "Golden Ticket" as I've seen, and IMO a Minting account is a very valuable "asset", not something that should be given away to a random person who posts their public key on discord, not unless they deserve it.

The more Minting accounts there are the lower the individual rewards for each Minter will be, so the game theory here is pretty obvious; a level 5 Minter should sponsor people that contribute to the ongoing development & growth of the project. This isn't NEM in 2014 where in order to bootstrap a community from nothing all that was required was posting "Interested" in a BTT thread, Qortal already has enough committed people to run nodes now!

Users of the Qortal platform don't need to run a Minter anymore than users of Bitcoin or Ethereum need to run miners; if you want to use the BTC or ETH networks you buy coins, and that's what will happen with Qortal, people who want to use the platform will buy coins on the market.

Every person I sponsor will eventually shrink the number of coins I Mint per block over the life of my Minter, guys getting sponsored today will eventually level up with me, and they'll reduce the number of coins I can Mint.

Minting is a competitive system. If someone adds something to the Qortal ecosystem, makes the value of the coin increase, then it's worth my while, I get fewer coins from Minting but they're worth more! BUT, if all you do is run a minter and shrink my income, and you don't add more to the ecosystem, what is my incentive to sponsor you?

I know a lot of people might not agree with me, and a lot of level 5 guys will sponsor anyone who asks, at least during this initial phase, and that's fine with me, but for those guys posting their public keys on discord, if you want to jump the queue I suggest "doing something", write a blog, send some tweets, add a Qortal signature etc make yourself standout, while the bar is still relatively low. In the future Minting accounts will be very valuable, given to family & friends only, or people who do A LOT for the ecosystem.

Remember, there was a time when a NEM stake that literally cost the recipient an "interested" thread post was worth +2M USD, I think a Qortal Minter account is MORE valuable than a NEM stake, but if you want one you need to earn it IMO, this isn't 2014, Qortal already has a lot of Minters who've been following this project for years.

Before people jump to attack me I'll tell you what I did to get my level 5 Minter:
- I bought a bag of Qora from 2014-16, total cost +15 BTC, worth ~300k USD had I sold those BTC in dec 2017

I'm not expecting new guys to have as much skin in the game as I do to get sponsored, but I expect more than just posting your pub key on discord, otherwise, I have plenty of family & friends I can sponsor.

IMO it's no different to how "valuable" things work in most other areas of life, if a friend or family member asks me to give them something valuable I will always think "if there isn't a good reason to say NO, say YES", BUT, if a stranger asks me to give them something valuable it's a "transaction", a trade, or it's begging.

I think it makes a lot of sense for the qortal network to get more people involved.
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:32:56 AM

I think it makes a lot of sense for the qortal network to get more people involved.

This is a good point, good decentralization at the start of a crypto coin gives it a strong foundation to stand on.

Even if strangers ask, as long as they are enthusiastic, support the network, and willing to go through the learning curve then they should also have a shot at becoming a minter.
MRPD

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 06:03:51 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2020, 06:22:50 AM by MRPD

There is a problem with its programming. You after looking at their programing will see it. https://github.com/QORT/qortal/blob/d8c5e557d8305a3ec99bfe4fca0d8418bee062dd/src/main/resources/blockchain.json there it is visible to me. This also is not decentralization prograaming. Crowetic scammer always can block address with online update. Only looking at the commit tells you he is doing it. I am not joking see yourself. I warn everyone before this is the truth but crowetoc attack me directly.  Shocked
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 07:58:42 AM
Merited by allyouracid (2)

There is a problem with its programming. You after looking at their programing will see it. https://github.com/QORT/qortal/blob/d8c5e557d8305a3ec99bfe4fca0d8418bee062dd/src/main/resources/blockchain.json there it is visible to me. This also is not decentralization prograaming. Crowetic scammer always can block address with online update. Only looking at the commit tells you he is doing it. I am not joking see yourself. I warn everyone before this is the truth but crowetoc attack me directly.  Shocked

Yoo are so smort

coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 12:13:24 PM

Anyway,Qortal is coiming to live.
Pala5

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 12:33:39 PM

So far I am positively surprised by Qortal.
In contrast to many Bitcoin clones it is based on a new platform. And so far it doesn't seem like many Shitcoins where the developer throws the idea into the room and then hopes that some idiots will develop it for him.

Even though in this thread it is mainly crowetic posting stuff in here, you can tell from both the git releases and the discord how many people are currently working on the project.

I've been following the project for at least half a year and permanently you can see progress in one way or another.
I've been running a node myself for about a week now, and I find the auto-updating core very handy. You can mint on a raspi 4b by the way. So low power costs and not nearly as much heat as usual mining.
If you have problems, the discord helps you a lot.

If this continues like this, I expect great things in the future.

It seems like the only one posting shit about qortal is some guy that just hates crowetic. Not sure what that's about.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 01:53:00 PM

You only a famous burstcoin ex team leader and not professional hippie man.It is not hiden from public https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/6cbz5r/exclusive_burstcoin_community_news_crowetic_got/ Who lose the argument to a scammer now hippie man.

If I weren't professional, why would I be ignoring your dumb shit instead of putting you in your place? This will be my last reply in your general direction. Get down from the high horse there horseman, before you fall off.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 04:13:00 PM

You only a famous burstcoin ex team leader and not professional hippie man.It is not hiden from public https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/6cbz5r/exclusive_burstcoin_community_news_crowetic_got/ Who lose the argument to a scammer now hippie man.

If I weren't professional, why would I be ignoring your dumb shit instead of putting you in your place? This will be my last reply in your general direction. Get down from the high horse there horseman, before you fall off.

ya i dont get what this guy was even trying to prove?

Ok, so Crow got ripped off by a scammer or two, who in this game for as many years as us HASENT? Cheesy    funny how one of those dudes is dead now, Karma is a bitch i guess
Tbh, losing a chunk of coin just makes a person hungry to grind it back (prob one of the reasons why he is working so hard on this)

a thick skin, and a sluffing off of angry noobs comes WITH heading a project in this cesspool that is BCT nowadays, fat chance shaking Crowetic this easy haha...

Keep On Keeping On, thats what us old school bitcoiners do....  Cool

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:34:19 PM

Having problems to get the Qortal wallet to run. After I downloaded the current provided version in the opening thread I run the .sh file. According to the log file the wallet should run on port 12392 while the API run on port 12391. But when I call 127.0.0.1:12392 the page is not found while calling 127.0.0.1:12391 gives me a page which says I must enable API documentation in settings file. Any help? 

Do you have Discord? If so get in contact with me and I'll help you get through it.

Thanks, I do not have Discord yet. But I plan to set up an account on weekend.
Since I would say that I have a good technological background, I will certainly not be the only one who will have problems with the setup. Maybe it would be good to create a tutorial.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 04:15:39 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 01:37:31 PM by mprep

This is a good point, good decentralization at the start of a crypto coin gives it a strong foundation to stand on.

Even if strangers ask, as long as they are enthusiastic, support the network, and willing to go through the learning curve then they should also have a shot at becoming a minter.

PEOPLE = YES

The WRONG Types of PEOPLE = NO

I think we should all sponsor those who decide they would like to be part of something DIFFERENT, NEW, and CAPABLE of DECIMATING Hypocritical NONSENSE. The option to OWN ONESELF is ONE's OWN OPTION.

GREED has NO PLACE in The Qortal Network. Should someone decide they have too much GREED and not enough goals in contributions towards a BETTER WORLD, they NEED NOT APPLY.

The Qortal Network neither NEEDS nor WANTS assholes. Only GOOD PEOPLE who are willing to HELP ONE ANOTHER, AND CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS BUILDING A BETTER WORLD TOGETHER.

In truth you are the fool man. You want to keep Dev hidden and afraid of loosing development if they get better opportunity. They the slave men to you?  You think first next time hippe man.

ya i dont get what this guy was even trying to prove?

Ok, so Crow got ripped off by a scammer or two, who in this game for as many years as us HASENT? Cheesy    funny how one of those dudes is dead now, Karma is a bitch i guess
Tbh, losing a chunk of coin just makes a person hungry to grind it back (prob one of the reasons why he is working so hard on this)

a thick skin, and a sluffing off of angry noobs comes WITH heading a project in this cesspool that is BCT nowadays, fat chance shaking Crowetic this easy haha...

Keep On Keeping On, thats what us old school bitcoiners do....  Cool

They see me rollin', they hatin', patrolin'...

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: