Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qortal - fully decentralized infrastructure - websites,trading,communications  (Read 14316 times)
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 09:00:30 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2022, 12:47:14 PM by mprep
Merited by tyz (1), allyouracid (1)

ANN - Trade Portal Testnet going live

That's right, we're going to be going live with the TESTNET Trade Portal today.

If you're interested in testing it, you can either

1. Go into the Discord, and go to the new channel that we  made called 'trade portal testnet' - and check the pinned messages to obtain the testnet core. We will be getting the new UI version and posting that shortly.

2. Wait and I will come back and post links and a quick how-to on setting up the testnet to run the test.

The mainnet version of the Trade Portal, as long as the testnet tests go as expected today... will be going live within the next couple days. We are hoping either Tomorrow or the Next day, but need to push a core auto-update tomorrow to prepare at the very least.

I don't expect there to be any real issues with the testing today, so I expect Tomorrow or Wednesday should be a reasonable target for mainnet Trade Portal launch.

Where can I read your Whitepaper?
And a Roadmap, at least with plans by the end of this year with dates of events?

We have posted about the general idea of the phases of the launch in the OP, and what they will entail.

There is no point in us putting out a 'roadmap' and I have been against them for a long time.

When you're developing something TOTALLY NEW that hasn't been done before, you cannot accurately define a DATE until you are very close to completion...

The whole idea of roadmaps I think is incorrect, therefore I will not be posting one...

At this point the focus is the Trade Portal, of which we're launching the testnet for today. Then within next couple days going to mainnet...

After that, the focus will be on getting a few new features, thinking about the next coins to list, and starting work on the Voting Plugin, as the Voting system will become more and more needed as time goes on.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:09:11 PM

Took a look at the Trade Portal beta, and it looks good, so far! Still a limited version (as you mentioned when giving us the test files for testing the test net Grin ), but I think we're on a very good way, and it's nice to get an idea of the overall direction. Good job!!

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:15:52 AM

@crowetic
Still struggling to get my client fully synchronized. Very slow, with partly high CPU usage (use an Ubuntu-based Linux distro). It also happens that if the client crashes, the blockchain file gets damaged, so that a resynchronization has to be done. Wouldn't it be a good idea to make the blockchain available for download at regular intervals?
Vov4ik2682

Activity: 1218
Merit: 560

Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 10:44:25 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

@crowetic
Still struggling to get my client fully synchronized. Very slow, with partly high CPU usage (use an Ubuntu-based Linux distro). It also happens that if the client crashes, the blockchain file gets damaged, so that a resynchronization has to be done. Wouldn't it be a good idea to make the blockchain available for download at regular intervals?

Blockchain available for download is here: https://cryptostats.cc/qort_explorer/index.php -> QORTAL Bootstrap

Donation for VPS to help IT ARMY of Ukraine in the fight against the russian terrorist state.
LTC: ltc1qj3amr0zkuwq350y88gul5rkgs238sx86rn0h56 BNB: 0xaf7145d738bc43f69a3ff7b7befecd40d8e40037
Telegram UA/EN Twitter Telegram Chat
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 03:53:00 PM

@crowetic

I’m having the same problem.  Going on 2 days now. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
SurDenis905

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:48:42 PM

Don't have a bounty or airdrop planned? I am interested in your Qortal coin.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 06:31:18 PM

Don't have a bounty or airdrop planned? I am interested in your Qortal coin.

Buy it on trade portal in the next few days.  $100 should be a good deal.   Grin

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 09:59:07 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2022, 12:47:23 PM by mprep
Merited by Traxo (1)

-[ANN]- TRADE PORTAL IS LIVE!
    That's right, folks... The LONG AWAITED RELEASE of the TRADE PORTAL has HAPPENED!

The core and UI should both auto-update (close the UI and re-open to get the UI update, core will do it automatically if it's running.

DIFFERENCES between a typical exchange and The Trade Portal

• The Trade portal DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO RELEASE CONTROL OVER YOUR COINS.
    • The Trade portal does not work LINEAR in regard to trades placed and accepted.
    • The Trade Portal orders at the moment, are SELLS ONLY, in order to BUY, you must click on a sell, and buy.
    • You cannot take a 'partial order' in The Trade Portal, you must take the entirety of the order, or nothing. This means buyers and sellers must PLAN THEIR ORDERS ACCORDINGLY.
    • There are still a lot of features and enhancements that will be made to the trade portal, starting with the minor update tomorrow which will include the SEND BTC section.
    • Qortal has a FULL BTC WALLET inside, this wallet is the one that the Trade Portal Automation ('Trade Bot' for lack of a more appropriate term) makes use of in order to execute trades
    • Everything in Qortal is done WITHIN YOUR CONTROL

We will have a MINOR UPDATE TOMORROW to include SEND BTC. AT the moment, you can use the wallet to receive, and place trades, buy listed sells, etc... but you cannot SEND BTC, until TOMORROW. (however, this doesn't mean that you cannot acquire the private key from the account and import it into an electrum wallet if you choose to. But it's likely a whole lot easier to just wait until tomorrow.)

I will be posting a LOT more information about it over the coming days.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO LOTW, CAT, DMAX, IRONTIGA, AND THE REST OF THE TEAM FOR EVERYTHING, AND THANK YOU TO THE COMMUNITY FOR STICKING WITH US, HELPING US GET HERE, AND HELPING OUT OTHERS TO GET INVOLVED. IT IS ONLY WITH EVERYONE THAT WE CAN MAKE THIS THE SUCCESS IT IS MEANT TO BE!
    [/list]

@crowetic

Unsure as to why you're having sync issues... What system specs? The CPU usage should be lower now on the newest version, and some network enhancements were made as well. I would sugget giving that a shot...  But you have to also realize, a network with as much capability as Qortal, is going to use SOME system resources... it IS after all, capable of rebuilding the entire internet.

However, that being said, multiple things you've said are confusing to me...

1. I have not had any issues sync'ing on any machine, aside from the very start in which adding
    Code:
    "minBlockchainPeers": 3 
    into the settings.json file fixed the issue. But I only had that happen on Windows machines for some reason, never linux...

2. The db should not have to be restarted if you don't sync all the way... in fact, it's better if you do NOT do that, and simply let the system correct itself. It will certainly do so, and you won't have to worry.

3. Giving a downloadable copy of the db is possible, but not recommended, especially now with the BTC wallet and Trade Portal, as once you login to the UI tied to the core, the db is then personalized with your BTC information, so you cannot share it. Minting also personalizes your db, but that isn't as important as the only thing the person can do with it is mint for you in that case... That being said... I think we WILL provide an 'official download' of the db... regardless of the fact that it shouldn't be necessary at all.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
        ..leveling and voting.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
    Vlad2Vlad
    Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
    August 07, 2020, 05:08:35 PM

That's right, folks... The LONG AWAITED RELEASE of the TRADE PORTAL has HAPPENED!

The core and UI should both auto-update (close the UI and re-open to get the UI update, core will do it automatically if it's running.

• The Trade portal does not work LINEAR in regard to trades placed and accepted.
      • The Trade Portal orders at the moment, are SELLS ONLY, in order to BUY, you must click on a sell, and buy.
      • You cannot take a 'partial order' in The Trade Portal, you must take the entirety of the order, or nothing. This means buyers and sellers must PLAN THEIR ORDERS ACCORDINGLY.
      • There are still a lot of features and enhancements that will be made to the trade portal, starting with the minor update tomorrow which will include the SEND BTC section.
      • Qortal has a FULL BTC WALLET inside, this wallet is the one that the Trade Portal Automation ('Trade Bot' for lack of a more appropriate term) makes use of in order to execute trades

We will have a MINOR UPDATE TOMORROW to include SEND BTC. AT the moment, you can use the wallet to receive, and place trades, buy listed sells, etc... but you cannot SEND BTC, until TOMORROW. (however, this doesn't mean that you cannot acquire the private key from the account and import it into an electrum wallet if you choose to. But it's likely a whole lot easier to just wait until tomorrow.)

THANK YOU AGAIN TO LOTW, CAT, DMAX, IRONTIGA, AND THE REST OF THE TEAM FOR EVERYTHING, AND THANK YOU TO THE COMMUNITY FOR STICKING WITH US, HELPING US GET HERE, AND HELPING OUT OTHERS TO GET INVOLVED. IT IS ONLY WITH EVERYONE THAT WE CAN MAKE THIS THE SUCCESS IT IS MEANT TO BE!
      [/list]

Trade portal is live and your prediction have flopped.  No volume.  Sad. 

crowetic (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile WWW
      August 07, 2020, 09:39:39 PM
      Last edit: February 22, 2022, 12:47:42 PM by mprep

For those of you having issues getting sync'd on Windows... here is a solution (temporary) until the next full release addresses it...

Download this - https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/jb2KATD85ioJNBL/download

(this is a copy of the latest release zip, with a start.bat, and changed settings.json file.)

Extract files

Copy your existing db folder from
      Code:
      C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\AppData\Local\Qortal\db

(default location is here, if you have another, copy from your location obviouisly)

Run start.bat

and LEAVE CMD WINDOW THAT COMES UP OPEN/MINIMIZED, and Qortal should start, and run like normal.

Just REMEMBER TO START THIS ONE AND NOT YOUR INSTALLED VERSION FOR NOW. WE CAN SWITCH BACK AFTER NEXT UPDATE.

Everything should sync up just fine.

REMEMBER - Your DB now is personalized with ALL OF YOUR TRADE INFO, and encrypted access to your BTC keys... so DO NOT SHARE IT. Also remember, if you delete your db you're deleting ALL OF YOUR TRADE HISTORY.

Welcome to DECENTRALIZED. No domains, no hosted anything, everything LOCAL on YOUR SYSTEM. Which means too, that basically 'you're the server'... so act accordingly with database stuff, back it up if you intend to mess with it at all, etc... You are now IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN LIFE. THIS COMES WITH SOME ADDED RESPONSIBILITY AND A BUNCH OF ADDED AWESOMENESS.

New UI version build in progress, release will take place in a few minutes. This starts the first OFFICIAL TRADE DAY OF THE PORTAL... with fixes for the live sell orders to be listed by price both directions, and ability to SEND BTC from the internal BTC wallet in Qortal.

A bounty is up for 10-20 QORT for anyone who will do a walk-thru video PROFESSIONAL. See my post below from discord for more info...

Quote from: Discord
      @here - I am officially putting up a 'bounty' of 10 QORT for How-To videos of all kinds, as long as they are DONE PROFESSIONALLY.
      [3:48 PM]
      I will pay anyone who does professional walk-thru on any Qortal Feature, ESPECIALLY THE TRADE PORTAL AND UPLOADS IT TO YOUTUBE - 10 QORT.
      [3:49 PM]
      if the video is good enough that I don't have to do one... I will double the amount. This video would include a COMPLETE WALK-THRU, INCLUDING SENDING BTC TO THE INTERNAL WALLET, AND EXECUTION OF A BUY FROM THE LIST OF PLACED SELLS.
      AND EDITING OF THE VIDEO SO THERE ISN'T WAITING IN BETWEEN THE LONG ASS BTC CONFIRMATION TIMES.
      -_-
      [3:50 PM]
      The sooner we get people USING THE PORTAL, the sooner the devs stop having to worry about money, and can FULLY FOCUS ON MAKING QORTAL AMAZING.
      [3:51 PM]
      BUYERS ON THE PORTAL ARE EXTREMELY NEEDED AT THE MOMENT, TELL YOUR FRIENDS. AS SOON AS THIS UPDATE TAKES PLACE, IT BECOMES VERY SIMPLE TO USE.

My tiny amount of BTC inside the internal Qortal BTC wallet

All you do is send coin to your internal wallet, then you can use it on the trade portal.

[/list]

Trade portal is live and your prediction have flopped.  No volume.  Sad. 

Uh, for one, we didn't have listings in order... for two... there were sync issues on Windows that I had to come up with solution for... third... there aren't that many people aware of it yet... it will take a little time for people to become aware, get installed for the first time, and get BTC into the wallet, etc... also to understand how everything works, and everything else...

Thinking that IMMEDIATELY there would be tons of volume, is ignorant. Saying my prediction flopped before more than 15 people have likely seen it... is silly.

Over the next couple days I will be working on some walk-thru videos to post for people so they have a better overall understanding and specific understandings of individual plugins inside Qortal.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
            ..leveling and voting.
        [/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
        Vlad2Vlad
        Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
        August 08, 2020, 06:12:43 AM

Over the next couple days I will be working on some walk-thru videos to post for people so they have a better overall understanding and specific understandings of individual plugins inside Qortal.

Dude, where’s my easy free overnight bags of cash? 

BTW, consider adding the oldest and and legit alt as a trade pairs. Could help boost volume.  Ixcoin (ixc).  Wink

chup

Activity: 736
        Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
        August 08, 2020, 12:57:00 PM

Core updated, confirmed update of UI. Syncing was bad and after core restart suddenly stopped working. Tried temporary version and got same errors:

EDIt: better explanation

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
        Merit: 305

View Profile
        August 08, 2020, 01:27:46 PM

Selling 200 QORT for $2 per coin.  Thanks. 
        Vlad2Vlad
        Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
        August 08, 2020, 04:04:05 PM

Not a bad price. No nibbles yet?  Bad sign after all the hype.  :/

crowetic (OP)
        Legendary

View Profile WWW
        August 08, 2020, 09:21:07 PM

You started this hype or? Because I have not seen it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
            ..leveling and voting.
        [/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
        coinswebid

Activity: 1092
        Merit: 250

View Profile
        August 08, 2020, 10:27:03 PM

so, this project didn't tradeable on any exchange yet ?
        because you try to sell your Qort here my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
        ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
        █████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                                   ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                                   ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
        █████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
        ███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
        ███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
        ███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ▀▄▀████▀▄▀
        ▀▄▄▀
        ▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
        ▄████▀                              ▀████▄
        █████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
        █████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
        █████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
        █████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
        █████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
        ▀████▄                              ▄████▀
        ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
        Website
        Telegram Group
        Telegram Channel
        Twitter
        Instagram
        YouTube
        TikTok
        Github
        ►►  Powered by
        BOUNTY
        DETECTIVE
        dansus021
        Copper Member

Activity: 1988
        Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
        August 09, 2020, 12:20:07 AM

how to me obtain a Sponsorship from a level 5+ minter, or a Founder on the Network.

if i want to join a full node ?

please response with quote my messages

███████████████████████████
        ███████▄████████████▄██████
        ████████▄████████▄████████
        ███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
        █████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
        ███████▄███████████▄███████
        ███████▀███████████▀███████
        ████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
        ████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
        ██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
        ██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
        .Duelbits.
        ..........UNLEASH..........
        THE ULTIMATE
        GAMING EXPERIENCE
        DUELBITS
        FANTASY
        SPORTS
        ████▄▄█████▄▄
        ░▄████
        ███████████▄
        ▐███
        ███████████████▄
        ███
        ████████████████
        ███
        ████████████████▌
        ███
        ██████████████████
        ████████████████▀▀▀
        ███████████████▌
        ███████████████▌
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████▀▀███████▀▀
        ▬▬
        VS
        ▬▬
        ████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ░▄████████████████▄
        ▐██████████████████▄
        ████████████████████
        ████████████████████▌
        █████████████████████
        ███████████████████
        ███████████████▌
        ███████████████▌
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████▀▀███████▀▀
        /// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
        WIN FOR REAL
        ..PLAY NOW..
        kurgak

Activity: 39
        Merit: 13

View Profile
        August 09, 2020, 04:43:18 AM
        Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Ктo тeбя oбидeл, чтo ты тaк cтpaдaeшь?
        torig

Activity: 238
        Merit: 100

View Profile
        August 09, 2020, 05:25:25 AM

how to me obtain a Sponsorship from a level 5+ minter, or a Founder on the Network.

if i want to join a full node ?

please response with quote my messages
        check ,register qortal discord
        there section #if -you-need-sponsorship...
        dansus021
        Copper Member

Activity: 1988
        Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
        August 09, 2020, 06:48:18 AM

check ,register qortal discord
        there section #if -you-need-sponsorship...

thanks for the answer  Cool. and how about the tutorial

███████▄████████████▄██████
        ████████▄████████▄████████
        ███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
        █████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
        ███████▄███████████▄███████
        ███████▀███████████▀███████
        ████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
        ████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
        ██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
        ██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
        .Duelbits.
        ..........UNLEASH..........
        THE ULTIMATE
        GAMING EXPERIENCE
        DUELBITS
        FANTASY
        SPORTS
        ████▄▄█████▄▄
        ░▄████
        ███████████▄
        ▐███
        ███████████████▄
        ███
        ████████████████
        ███
        ████████████████▌
        ███
        ██████████████████
        ████████████████▀▀▀
        ███████████████▌
        ███████████████▌
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████▀▀███████▀▀
        ▬▬
        VS
        ▬▬
        ████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ░▄████████████████▄
        ▐██████████████████▄
        ████████████████████
        ████████████████████▌
        █████████████████████
        ███████████████████
        ███████████████▌
        ███████████████▌
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████▀▀███████▀▀
        /// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
        WIN FOR REAL
        ..PLAY NOW..
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
          Print  

Jump to: