Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qortal - fully decentralized infrastructure - websites,trading,communications  (Read 14320 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 11:01:07 AM

Selling 200 QORT for $2 per coin.  Thanks. 

Not a bad price. No nibbles yet?  Bad sign after all the hype.  :/

Ктo тeбя oбидeл, чтo ты тaк cтpaдaeшь?

злыe люди.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurgak

Activity: 39
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:10:29 AM

злыe люди.

Tepпeниe мoй дpyг. Bce бyдeт.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 11:24:23 AM

злыe люди.

Tepпeниe мoй дpyг. Bce бyдeт.

cкopo?

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 09:32:44 PM

I will be starting some tutorials within the next couple days, so that people can see exactly how to use the cross-chain trades in the Trade Portal inside Qortal.

You simply

1. Fund your BTC wallet inside Qortal - Wallets - BTC wallet - get your address and send it BTC.

(right now there are a few little 'issues' with the BTC wallet, as we're reliant upon the electrum network (to avoid needing BTC full nodes) and sometimes the reply from electrum isn't fast enough. We will be addressing this in future versions... But either way, DO NOT DELETE YOUR CHAIN DB... it has all your encrypted keys and local stored trades, so you'll want to keep it. Sync issues can be resolved without deleting your db, so you shouldn't ever have any reason to delete it.)

2. Go to 'Trade Portal' and see the open market sells that are listed.

(at the moment you cannot list buy orders, you can only list sells, and buyers can choose the sell, click it, and buy it.)

(REMEMBER - since this is a TRUE decentralized cross-chain trade, you may only accept the FULL order that is listed. There ARE NO PARTIAL ORDERS on cross-chain trading systems. In fact, that's a good way to know if you are actually trading cross-chain or not. We may be able to in the future, with the use of the BTC lightning network, change this... but right now this is how it is.)

3. Click the order you want to buy, and click 'buy' at the bottom where buy and sell orders are placed.

4. The 'trade bot' will take over from there, accepting the seller's placed ACCT AT, and finishing the cross-chain trade for you.

(REMEMBER - you MUST keep your Qortal Core running, you don't have to keep your UI running, but the core must be running in order for the bot to be able to accomplish its tasks. Do not close your core.)

That's it! We have made the process quite simple considering the level of complexity of the tasks actually taking place when these orders are fulfilled. I think once everything is ironed out just a little more, people will find they like the Trade Portal MUCH better than any exchange.

We will be working on listing Litecoin into Qortal next, then we will focus on the Voting System, so that all future decisions may be made in the method in which Qortal was intended, by the community vote.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:23:49 AM

Core updated, confirmed update of UI. Syncing was bad and after core restart suddenly stopped working. Tried temporary version and got same errors:

EDIt: better explanation

Fixed with complete deinstall/install of Core and UI. BTW, latest UI (1.2) was not possible to install, double clicking installation exe did nothing. Installed older version of UI and did upgrade afterwards.
Conclusion: Qortal is not working as it should on 64-bit WIN7 when used with non-administrative account. UI is not saving accounts, click on "synchronize clock" starts endless loop and online upgrades can break installation and result with errors like upper one.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 02:55:23 PM

@crowetic
Still struggling to get my client fully synchronized. Very slow, with partly high CPU usage (use an Ubuntu-based Linux distro). It also happens that if the client crashes, the blockchain file gets damaged, so that a resynchronization has to be done. Wouldn't it be a good idea to make the blockchain available for download at regular intervals?

Blockchain available for download is here: https://cryptostats.cc/qort_explorer/index.php -> QORTAL Bootstrap

Thanks, unfortunately, the download link does not work. Qora Bootstrap link on the site points to https://cryptostats.cc/qort_explorer/qortal-bootstrap.tar.gz which returns an 404 error. Any alternative available?
Vov4ik2682

Activity: 1218
Merit: 560

Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 03:55:50 PM

@crowetic
Still struggling to get my client fully synchronized. Very slow, with partly high CPU usage (use an Ubuntu-based Linux distro). It also happens that if the client crashes, the blockchain file gets damaged, so that a resynchronization has to be done. Wouldn't it be a good idea to make the blockchain available for download at regular intervals?

Blockchain available for download is here: https://cryptostats.cc/qort_explorer/index.php -> QORTAL Bootstrap

Thanks, unfortunately, the download link does not work. Qora Bootstrap link on the site points to https://cryptostats.cc/qort_explorer/qortal-bootstrap.tar.gz which returns an 404 error. Any alternative available?

For now there is some problem with network and syncing. We waiting for fixing.
You may join to Discord to have a new information: https://discord.gg/xdSZ5zA

Donation for VPS to help IT ARMY of Ukraine in the fight against the russian terrorist state.
LTC: ltc1qj3amr0zkuwq350y88gul5rkgs238sx86rn0h56 BNB: 0xaf7145d738bc43f69a3ff7b7befecd40d8e40037
Telegram UA/EN Twitter Telegram Chat
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 06:49:13 PM

“$100 imminent guaranteed.”

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 12:05:54 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2022, 12:46:43 PM by mprep

-ANNouncement- Stability issues and CPU usage issues RESOLVED. WINDOWS USERS MUST RUN THIS INSTALLER for version 1.3.2!

Version 1.3.2 of the Qortal Core - MAJOR stability and performance increases with CPU decrease. Windows users have to run this installer REGARDLESS. Even if they're able to get the auto-update and stay sync'd... This version has an improvement in the .exe, which can only be modified via installation, and the Auto-Update process cannot make this change. Therefore, windows users specifically, must update MANUALLY for this version. After this version no further manual updates will be required. Linux users do not have to do anything and can update automatically or manually.

Automatic Update will take place tomorrow.

Downloads here - https://github.com/Qortal/qortal/releases

Windows direct installer - https://github.com/Qortal/qortal/releases/download/v1.3.2/Qortal-1.3.2.exe

Universal/Linux/Mac direct download - https://github.com/Qortal/qortal/releases/download/v1.3.2/qortal-1.3.2.zip

• 1.3.0 is VERY old, and had multiple bugs. We have not issued an auto-update to remove this version, as the update will do db changes that take time at launch. So we needed people to be updated FIRST, before auto-update potentially took a lot of nodes down at the same time for too long.
  • Windows users MUST run 1.3.2 installer REGARDLESS.
  • Windows bugs all resolved.
  • Stability issues resolved.
  • Sync issues resolved.
  • Now the fun begins!

We are extremely pleased to have finally resolved the multiple small issues that caused larger ones, and plagued us since the Trade Portal launch. Now we are certain we have again a STABLE network, on which focus can begin on further improvements, and BRINGING INTERESTED PRIVATE INVESTORS to the project, where they can BUY DIRECTLY ACROSS CHAIN FROM BTC and soon, LTC as well.

We will be working on the following, next...

- Addition of LTC to the Trade Portal (BTC is great and all, but it is simply too slow for a portal, as it requires multiple confirms per trade to take place cross-chain. Therefore, a similar, yet faster option, is LTC, Litecoin, which has much faster block times, and therefore will be much faster overall. BTC is 'gold' anyway, therefore IMO isn't the greatest to trade with unless dealing in large amounts. LTC will be a welcome listing to the Trade Portal.

- After listing LTC, we will begin work on the Voting System of Qortal. This system is what is meant to guide the platform into the future, lead by the community, and votes that are weighted based on your level, which comes directly from your personal contributions towards Qortal's network, or overall ecosystem in any of the agreed and programmed methods. Right now the only method is Minting, but that will change in the future, as we continue along the plan of the multiple launch phases.

- We will also now with the network being stable, be able to start reaching out to our friends we know with finances, and interest in owning a piece of the next generation of the internet (along with every business built atop it, and every service working within it) by purchasing some QORT coins on the Trade Portal. (with NO RISK OF LOSS CAUSED BY HACKS AND NONSENSE LIKE ON A CENTRALIZED EXCHANGE.)

- Remember that Qortal is not 'new', we have been building it for a very long time, and we have in-depth plans to span decades, through multiple dev teams. We will always need people, devs, and those willing to assist in any possible way, to join the network, get yourself established, and begin to see the awesomeness so that you can then relay it to your friends and family, and get them setup in the world's new system.

We look forward to the future with great anticipation. We have much in the pipe that will blow a lot of minds, and I for one am very excited about it.

check ,register qortal discord
there section #if -you-need-sponsorship...

thanks for the answer  Cool. and how about the tutorial

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pLUvQehhZWNX_LBitGvn4fwYYJyh3ZmpJLG-zc4Uv70/edit?usp=sharing

I wrote a quick how-to for obtaining and applying sponsorship.

-ANN- New version 1.3.3 Auto-Update has been completed.

We have issued 1.3.3 auto-update. Windows users don't even need to run 1.3.2 installer anymore if they can get sync'd to the update block.

Onward and upward.

(p.s. - if anyone has any interested parties who may like to be a private investor into a few of the new things I am putting together to be tied to Qortal, please let me know. Thanks!)

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:42:09 PM

I can confirm lower CPU usage of 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 Qortal core. I'ts around half of what it was with previous versions. Even UI is now more responsive with lower CPU usage of the core.

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:07:26 AM

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bandidorl

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:41:09 AM

Hi, I still have my Qora, is still possible to transfer it to Qortal?

Regards.
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 01:07:18 AM

Regards.
its too late,but u can keep your qora,somepeople still keep their qora and pos online.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:50:02 AM

Regards.
its too late,but u can keep your qora,somepeople still keep their qora and pos online.

that they prefer to make money off passively staking the coins is a clear indicator of people's stupidity. How short-sighted, how provincial and limited in intellectual sense a human head should be to keep its body and free range mind within the constrains imposed on it by adherence to lazy ways of decision making. Unproductive at best this approach is. But what do I know. May these stakers be buried in a sauce of their own damnation.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:23:24 AM

that they prefer to make money off passively staking the coins is a clear indicator of people's stupidity. How short-sighted, how provincial and limited in intellectual sense a human head should be to keep its body and free range mind within the constrains imposed on it by adherence to lazy ways of decision making. Unproductive at best this approach is. But what do I know. May these stakers be buried in a sauce of their own damnation.

You ok there buddy?  Huh
ON LY

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:28:41 PM

I was very disappointed, I was given sponsorship, but I did not receive level 1, constant problems and wallet updates did not allow me to do this, although I was online, I even bought a dedicated server, but I could not get the level. When I asked for sponsorship for the second time in the wallet chat, the developer began to be smart, who are you? what did you do good for the coin? freak. in addition, the only coin that I had and that I placed in the order on the trading portal was missing (((this is a shitcoin from a developer with an inflated self-esteem, which is worth nothing. and I wish the price to be below zero in the future.
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 10:57:56 PM

I was very disappointed, I was given sponsorship, but I did not receive level 1, constant problems and wallet updates did not allow me to do this, although I was online, I even bought a dedicated server, but I could not get the level. When I asked for sponsorship for the second time in the wallet chat, the developer began to be smart, who are you? what did you do good for the coin? freak. in addition, the only coin that I had and that I placed in the order on the trading portal was missing (((this is a shitcoin from a developer with an inflated self-esteem, which is worth nothing. and I wish the price to be below zero in the future.

This is easy to solve, what is the address to your minter?

There is a public blockchain explorer and several API enabled public nodes that can be used in order to verify your claim.
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:40:28 PM

Great to be back on here and see this activity. Shame my Qora is still locked up @Polo all these years later, would have loved  to participate prior to launch. Oh well, can't cry over spilled milk.

So from what I'm reading, I need to give my public key to a minter or founder to participate as a minter. Any takers, please PM me, I'd love to take part.

lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:21:15 AM

Great to be back on here and see this activity. Shame my Qora is still locked up @Polo all these years later, would have loved  to participate prior to launch. Oh well, can't cry over spilled milk.

So from what I'm reading, I need to give my public key to a minter or founder to participate as a minter. Any takers, please PM me, I'd love to take part.

Check out the Discord channel, you can ask there.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:23:10 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 10:33:40 AM by Traxo

Pinned messages from #if-you-need-sponsorship Discord channel:  

> One must not come in 'please sponsor me'. Instead, one shall come in and explain a bit about themselves, who they are, and why they think they would be a good fit to be a Minter of The Qortal Network.

> You have to know your sponsor and sponser have to know you.... if you do not know any one you have to work hard to build your reputation in Qortal which means use the Qortal as your server and if we see you are working responsible we will sponser you for sure. Good luck

> ATTENTION: the idea is to only have one account on the Qortal Network. You may have multiple nodes connected to one account. Additional nodes are currently used for redundancy and a great way to ensure you stay online and minting if a node goes down.

> I will be choosing my sponsees on an interview basis from now on, something I call "Proof of Personality" This is a short interview that will introduce you to us and tell us more about you and how amazing you are. So if you want a sponsorship from me, just let me know and we can do an interview asap.

> To be clear, you do not need a sponsorship to be part of the community and to use qortal. You need a sponsorship to be a rewarded node, rewarded nodes are rewarded as compensation for stability and dedication

In short, if nobody knows who you are, asking for sponsorship will get you nowhere.  
If you are new, then stick around and see what you can do for the Qortal network. Prove your worth. Then if somebody appreciates your contribution, they might sponsor you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: