Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LYRA Block Lattice  (Read 4111 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (15 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 652
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:50:24 PM

Lyra looks like good competition for block lattice type of blockchains. Interesting.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:10:13 PM

I can not find information at what price the coins of the project were bought. I see that the coin is on the Latoken exchange but the price is too low.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 652
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 02:52:21 AM

I can not find information at what price the coins of the project were bought. I see that the coin is on the Latoken exchange but the price is too low.

You can ask in their Telegram channel.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 02:10:56 PM

Indeed these tokens have a low price and in my opinion this is too low. there is no team move to make their coins have a good price in the market. But seeing new things if they really mean team.

lyra-block-lattice (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 7

Lyra - The Way To Go Mainstream

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 07:42:19 PM

Lyra development status update December 17, 2020

https://lyra-blockchain.medium.com/lyra-development-status-update-december-17-2020-aa05084cbd96

Lyra - The Way To Go Mainstream (https://lyra.live/)
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 07:29:55 AM

Hello All,

The price of LYRA is too low and needs to e increased.  I was thinking if it was on an exchange or two we could bring awareness to the coin and have new users join as well as bolster the cost of the coin.  just food for thought.

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:42:02 AM

Hello All,

The price of LYRA is too low and needs to e increased.  I was thinking if it was on an exchange or two we could bring awareness to the coin and have new users join as well as bolster the cost of the coin.  just food for thought.

Cheers,
Waya

Awesome thought!

I think that growth is needed not only for lyra, but also for all the coins from my portfolio! Grin Grin Grin

I would write the entire list, but I think it will be somehow not fair.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:58:35 AM

Hello
I was one of the bounty participants of this project and i can confirm that this project team didnt do any ico or ieo and the price of lyra wss determined by traders in finexbox and latoken exchange.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 07:49:56 AM

Hello All,

The price of LYRA is too low and needs to e increased.  I was thinking if it was on an exchange or two we could bring awareness to the coin and have new users join as well as bolster the cost of the coin.  just food for thought.

Cheers,
Waya

Don't worry. Step by step, many that haven't been released yet
There is still a lot of room for this project to grow.
I'm sure this project will find its shape and the price will follow
So far, according to me, there are no significant problems.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:52:08 AM

Lyra token is not listed only on Latoken, but also in Uniswap and Finebox. You were also right that the volume so far is very worst and not good but of course let us still observe and see what will happen in the future who knows one day it will increase its value in the market just like what happened into NEM before when it was starting.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 05:45:10 PM

Lyra token is not listed only on Latoken, but also in Uniswap and Finebox. You were also right that the volume so far is very worst and not good but of course let us still observe and see what will happen in the future who knows one day it will increase its value in the market just like what happened into NEM before when it was starting.

It's very difficult for them to make their tokens valuable later, the increase in the price of Bitcoin will trigger irregular new altcoin prices that will grow later.

ddthoa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 01:34:59 AM

It's very difficult for them to make their tokens valuable later, the increase in the price of Bitcoin will trigger irregular new altcoin prices that will grow later.

Lyr is coin, sir.
It has it own blockchain.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 12:22:25 PM

Lyr is coin, sir.

So the coin has a stable price without experiencing an increase in price in the future. Thank you for your explanation if you really mean it.

koang

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 01:04:21 PM

Lyr is coin, sir.

So the coin has a stable price without experiencing an increase in price in the future. Thank you for your explanation if you really mean it.

What do you mean by stable price without experiencing an increase in price in the future?

LYR Prices are driven by the market and depend on supply and demand.
Aren't all cryptos like that? And LYR is no exception
kramchers

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:09:20 AM

Indeed these tokens have a low price and in my opinion this is too low. there is no team move to make their coins have a good price in the market. But seeing new things if they really mean team.

I've been observing this token and yet I don't see any development to this LYRA. Obviously, on Finebox the volume was not
really impressive and the majority of the traders to this platform as well is not interested to invest unto it. Then, the exchange also
is not that good as well in the market. But this was just my opinion only.
sammyp

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:58:39 PM

Lyr is coin, sir.
Can you explain further how this affects value of tokens? Does that means LYRA is independent of the market and thus not affected by the direction of other coins?

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 04:54:48 AM

Lyr is coin, sir.
Can you explain further how this affects value of tokens? Does that means LYRA is independent of the market and thus not affected by the direction of other coins?
No coin is independent of the market except for stablecoins. Their own blockchain doesn't have a big impact on price because their platform is not groundbreaking.
koang

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 07:27:37 AM

Lyr is coin, sir.
No coin is independent of the market except for stablecoins. Their own blockchain doesn't have a big impact on price because their platform is not groundbreaking.

Milestone 1: a decentralized blockchain
Milestone 2: a decentralized exchange (now implemented by swap),
Milestone 3: a decentralized shop hosting like Shopify (will soon start).
It will be finished within 2021

Lyra = Nano + Eth + Uniswap + Shopify.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:21:22 AM

Lyra = Nano + Eth + Uniswap + Shopify  Shocked
Is it their conclusion? I think  I think their ambition is great but they need to focus on development, combining everything well isn't easy.
ddthoa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 01:30:30 AM

Lyra = Nano + Eth + Uniswap + Shopify  Shocked
Is it their conclusion? I think  I think their ambition is great but they need to focus on development, combining everything well isn't easy.

It is real. One transaction take about 100-200ms.

Milestone 1: a decentralized blockchain => Finished (released)
Milestone 2: a decentralized exchange (now implemented by swap), =>Finished (testing)
Milestone 3: a decentralized shop hosting like Shopify (will soon start). =>Developing, demo released.

They are currently focus on development, not on marketing nor listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: