Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me or there are others who have same thoughts?  (Read 1305 times)
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:56:13 PM

As a bounty hunter it's normal to get your time and energy wasted when promoting new projects, either listed or not but it's also very important to learn from your mistakes, don't gamble with bounties, instead spend lots of time on projects and choose the ones that have higher chance of good demands, high demands equals to high values

Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:26:17 AM

As a bounty hunter it's normal to get your time and energy wasted when promoting new projects, either listed or not but it's also very important to learn from your mistakes, don't gamble with bounties, instead spend lots of time on projects and choose the ones that have higher chance of good demands, high demands equals to high values
The experience factor will make bounty hunters choose projects carefully. Always doing mini research is important so as not to repeat the same mistakes.
Dump prices in the market are a frequent occurrence. Good project the price will return to normal.

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:39:32 AM

I don't think the listed projects are doing it intentionally. Coins always go up or down especially when there is news or large part of tokens are released. You can't expect teams to stop marketing for that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:28:23 PM

If you believe in a project in which you participated, having previously studied it well and assessed the prospects for its development, then you will never succumb to the general hype, and you will not sell your coins at any price. The skill of thoughtful waiting will not fail.
Your first statement is a pretty big if, we need to be honest most people that join those bounty campaigns do not really care about the project at all and they only want to sell their coins as fast as possible and in many cases this is not possible because the coin is not listed in an exchange and I cannot help but to think that this is done on purpose because the developers of those coins do not want the bounty hunters to crash the price of the coin.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:51:54 PM

I am sure this happens sometimes, but unfortunately now most projects list their tokens on scam cryptocurrency exchanges and therefore the price of tokens on these exchanges very quickly tends to zero and it is better to try not to get involved with such projects at all.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:50:37 AM

no one can control the price in the market, so dump or pump is not something new because it all depends on the team's performance in making the project in demand by many people so that it has high demand

DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:56:15 AM

no one can control the price in the market, so dump or pump is not something new because it all depends on the team's performance in making the project in demand by many people so that it has high demand
Or manipulators are connected that make any price and drain everything to ordinary people at the top))

Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 08:21:43 AM

Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

Sorry for your loss if you promote a trading bounty project and still get worse results from them, it happens, get used to it and mind you not all listed bounties cheat bounty hunters, for example this present project that I'm promoting (Oikos) has very good use case and trustable team members and it's already trading on exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Princeofpoetry

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 08:13:42 AM

Sorry for your loss if you promote a trading bounty project and still get worse results from them, it happens, get used to it and mind you not all listed bounties cheat bounty hunters,
It's true not all bounties are scam but we must always be careful. Because there are many projects that take investors' money and do not develop their projects. So the projects die. Not all projects in the market are good prices.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 08:39:50 AM

Sorry for your loss if you promote a trading bounty project and still get worse results from them, it happens, get used to it and mind you not all listed bounties cheat bounty hunters,
It's true not all bounties are scam but we must always be careful. Because there are many projects that take investors' money and do not develop their projects. So the projects die. Not all projects in the market are good prices.

Scammers are inventing new ways to scam people, they evolve as the market evolves. We learn about their tricks, so they need to come up with something new. I participate in bounties and I try to research a project in the best way I can, and I am aware that I can miss something and to get scammed again, it happens to me and I think it will happen again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:48:07 PM

There are still bounties that aren't scam at all. The only problem is legitimate projects just turn out to be unsuccessful because investors and bounty hunters nowadays have lost their interest due to increase numbers of scam projects, that is why new coins don't have any good value in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:30:59 PM

I think that dumps are constant and inevitable. And this happened because of investors and bounty hunters.
These people also considers the volatility of cryptocurrency and so they dumps coins to gain some profits.
Although, it is also a tactic used to get attention and spread awareness regarding the existence of project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Princeofpoetry

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:37:10 AM

that is why new coins don't have any good value in the market.
That not many new projects survive because dump prices in the market make investor interest less new coins and more invested in top coins

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:57:51 AM

It's normal for projects to lose their value once it is listed on an exchange. Investors are getting their projects. Unfortunately, bounty hunters are blamed for projects. They must consider that without the bounty their projects will not have increased audience or investors. This helps the project get exposure especially in the forum where there are over hundreds or even thousands of users.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:01:02 PM

Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

Sorry for your loss if you promote a trading bounty project and still get worse results from them, it happens, get used to it and mind you not all listed bounties cheat bounty hunters, for example this present project that I'm promoting (Oikos) has very good use case and trustable team members and it's already trading on exchanges
Unfortunately this is the price you have to pay if you want to be a bounty hunter, this is precisely the reason why bounty hunters join as many campaigns as possible because they are playing a numbers game, they know that out of each ten projects that they promote nine are not going to give them significant profits but the remaining project has the possibility of going up significantly and that is where they get most of their profits, as such if you are a bounty hunter you need to select the project that you join very carefully if not you're just wasting your time.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 05:09:57 AM

Actually to dump is not the purpose of the bounty campaign. It is to spread awareness and if possible hype to the project.  It is one of the marketing strategies of any business that opt to fund them through people's money, .a.k.a ICO, IEO, ITO, IPO, etc.
If we follow this comment that means the OP is right then. Bounties cause awareness and that cause more people to know about a product that though listed on exchanges but was never popular. When more people know about it and get interested it will increase demand for it. The price will go up and then the team will sell ahead of bounty distribution and get out, causing price to crash.

The major reason why several projects get dumped the moment they get in exchange is that many of these projects offers discounts on investors.  Like their regular price is x USD but they give it at the price of x/3.  So who is in the right mind won't sell if they saw 2x 3x profit?  Thus, dumps happen.
You are right here and I do not know why projects still offer such crazy discounts to early investors. It is like deliberately decreasing the value of their tokens.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:57:08 AM

Maybe it was just you with that thinking. There are both good and bad bounty projects. Of course, after the bounty promotion end, a bad project would lose its hype and got dump not matter if the dev want or not. Don't fall for the hype and research to make sure you join in a good bounty project.
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 01:03:28 PM

Maybe it was just you with that thinking. There are both good and bad bounty projects. Of course, after the bounty promotion end, a bad project would lose its hype and got dump not matter if the dev want or not. Don't fall for the hype and research to make sure you join in a good bounty project.
This reminds me of the Electroneum bounty, when the bounty is distributed it has no effect at all on the price, instead the price of ETN actually rises
maybe some projects do dump but it depends on the developer of the project

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:08:25 PM

This reminds me of the Electroneum bounty, when the bounty is distributed it has no effect at all on the price, instead the price of ETN actually rises
maybe some projects do dump but it depends on the developer of the project
Well, just like what he said, it is still depends on the project if it is good enough or not. If you participated in a good bounty project, then it will have no effect as the project will make sure that the price of the coin will not drop, instead, they will do their best to increase its value. If you participated in a bad project, the team itself will be the one to drop its price for their own benefit.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:12:19 PM

Most of the project wants to make money from the sale of their tokens for this purpose they introduce bounties so that people will promote them promotion through people is a no-cost in advance, and this is successful promotion tools to support the project after getting their target they dump the tokens and the pay fees to exchanges for listing their tokens so before joining you should check the project and exchanges if listed in good exchanges then should join.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: