Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me or there are others who have same thoughts?  (Read 1305 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:38:03 PM

I don't think the listed projects are doing it intentionally. Coins always go up or down especially when there is news or large part of tokens are released. You can't expect teams to stop marketing for that.
The bounty hunters can wait for the price to go up and then sell their tokens, if not then they have to bear that loss and move on to another project. I tend to have the bounties saved up as I don't ever need the bounty money urgently in my life and it is just a hobby that I am following because I am interested in the cryptocurrency area. A lot of people are using the bounties for their day to day living and are dependant on it for earning money, for them, it really hurt a lot to see the price falling after joining a bounty.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:31:09 AM

A lot of people are using the bounties for their day to day living and are dependant on it for earning money, for them, it really hurt a lot to see the price falling after joining a bounty.
That's true, so don't make bounty to be main income. The dump price triggers the bounty hunter to be angry and disappointed, even though that is the risk they will face when joining the bounty.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:54:19 PM

We can never tell. It goes both ways. It might be well planned tastics by the team to employ the bounty way, and it might just be the inevitable. Either way, dump is constant in crypto. How the team and the community respond to the situation is what matters provided the quality of the project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:33:00 PM

Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

This is your own fault not the project, it's like saying that all listed bounty projects will be good after few months where as they mostly dump in value, not all listed projects are good to promote, some even carry fake volumes, dyor very well next time

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:53:00 PM

That's just the idea and after they dump and distribute to bounty hunters they will definitely blame bounty hunters for dumping their coin forgetting it dumped before bounty distribution. And some do dump and buy back from bounty hunters. Once hunters dumped, they will increase the project volume or it dies forever.

lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 10:20:34 PM

I think those who feel like cryptocurrency is a better option is because they are convenient with making use of it. I do tell people it is a matter of choice, if you look at something and after using it you feel it’s the best option, then you can go with it.

That’s what I have got to say about this, people are using cryptocurrency for all these because they are convenient with it. If you feel that PayPal or other payment methods are better for you, you should go with it.

Every payment methods there is all have ways that they can be better than each other.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 11:56:20 PM

Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

i exactly have  the same thought with you. that's why a lot of bounties reward will certainly distributed a few weeks after listing on the market. they let the investors to sell it first. also, i think the team sold some of their coins using another wallet to dump the price.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 06:39:13 PM

Maybe it was just you with that thinking. There are both good and bad bounty projects. Of course, after the bounty promotion end, a bad project would lose its hype and got dump not matter if the dev want or not. Don't fall for the hype and research to make sure you join in a good bounty project.
This reminds me of the Electroneum bounty, when the bounty is distributed it has no effect at all on the price, instead the price of ETN actually rises
maybe some projects do dump but it depends on the developer of the project
Of course it depends completely on the project itself, in fact a sign that the project could be a good one is to keep in mind when the distribution of tokens is going to take place to bounty hunters and see if the price collapses when bounty hunters begin to sell their coins, in most cases the price will go down significantly signaling a bad project but if the price does not go down this means there are many people buying the coins, that the market has enough volume to absorb all of those coins and that there is a lot of interest still remaining in the coin itself which most likely signals a good project.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 02:54:47 AM

There are thousand of strategy Scammers can do and this is not far from what they are doing.

I have observed some projects in the past tat is doing such like this and yeah they are successful in scamming people.

but in the end?it is the Hunters that they wanted to be blamed off.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:10:27 AM

most of bounty hunters notice the pump and dump of the value, but what is the main purpose of bounty?  the purpose is to spread awareness about  the project, this is the cheapest way of advertising in crypto and as you can see some coins that they will give you as a reward is worthless or it has very low price. maybe you should consider to participate to the  projects which is worth your effort and time.

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:25:36 PM

Theres investor or bounty hunters will always dumping on any projects, depending on how strong the project will go, i think the team inside project was predict about that problem before, indeed it will shake the market price, but if their project is good, im sure it will rise again and will leave regret for dumpers behind.
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:15:30 AM

but if their project is good, im sure it will rise again and will leave regret for dumpers behind.
Yes but few good projects can reverse prices after a dump. Many are playing on prices so that the project only lasts for a moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: