Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Project Reviews  (Read 4792 times)
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:06:02 PM

Now that everything is back to normal for now, I feel we can get back to project reviews. The most impressive Security right now in terms of dividend returns is RETURN. They are some great traders and know that business well translating into ~30% gains per month. Their 2nd IPO went fast and all shareholders are pleased w/ the div payments every other day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
germanjew

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:53:09 AM

Agreed, RETURN is probably the only company I would invest in right now on CS. Other good ones are DEBT, MSP and COINFARM, however COINFARM's dividends are constantly decreasing because they are not reinvesting enough in mining hw. Also, note that DEBT and MSP are listed by the same person.

BTW, anyone here use https://litecoininvest.com/ ? They don't have a lot of options, but they are planning to list BTC based securities in the future.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:22:41 AM

Agree that both COINFARM and RETURN appear to be only real legitimate stocks on CS at the moment.  Cryptsy also legit just seriously over-priced imho right now.

You guys seen the action on QUINTO since he released the IPO?  Immediately plunged from 0.000016/share down to 0.000004 as of this writing.  Yikes, chalk me up yet another one sir :/

If I ever figured out how to do the opposite of what I'm doing I would be pretty well off by now :/

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
QuintoBTC

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:30:37 AM

Agree that both COINFARM and RETURN appear to be only real legitimate stocks on CS at the moment.  Cryptsy also legit just seriously over-priced imho right now.

You guys seen the action on QUINTO since he released the IPO?  Immediately plunged from 0.000016/share down to 0.000004 as of this writing.  Yikes, chalk me up yet another one sir :/

If I ever figured out how to do the opposite of what I'm doing I would be pretty well off by now :/

It dropped because one shareholder sold all his 50,000+ shares at a loss, and you did notice one shareholder purchase most of those.  You will have a few shareholders that panic and get out because they invest for short term, and we have never been a short term type of project.  I have many shareholders that understand the long term, and understand a true business model does not return 100% ROI in days.  The share price will go backup.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:25:18 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 01:45:32 PM by NotLambchop

Agree that both COINFARM and RETURN appear to be only real legitimate stocks on CS at the moment. ...

RETURN?  As in CoinReturn, ticker RETURN?  I'm afraid the "issuer[ s]" ran away, much to the chagrin of their "investors."  For hearty, guileless lel, please see the official thread, where a d00d going by SamboNZ offers to "help" the "shareholders" by "hiring" a private dick to track down the evildoers:

Classic!
... I am hoping that a number of shareholders would be willing to chip in and help me pay for this. ...

Never give the sucker an even break Cheesy

Edit:  Sorry, didn't realize you were quoting Chef.  The last firm he was enthusiastic about was Kyle the Camwhore, who spent Chef's coin on hookers (nah.  that would'a made him legit, so he didn't), blow and JD.

Now that everything is back to normal for now, I feel we can get back to project reviews. The most impressive Security right now in terms of dividend returns is RETURN. They are some great traders and know that business well translating into ~30% gains per month. Their 2nd IPO went fast and all shareholders are pleased w/ the div payments every other day.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:35:36 PM

It dropped because one shareholder sold all his 50,000+ shares at a loss, and you did notice one shareholder purchase most of those.  You will have a few shareholders that panic and get out because they invest for short term, and we have never been a short term type of project.  I have many shareholders that understand the long term, and understand a true business model does not return 100% ROI in days.  The share price will go backup.

Coming from the guy WHO wants to gamble you money away.... A bond to send him to the WSOP pffft. Could not even find his ass in the rankings.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:04:27 PM

Just thought I would chime in here on quintobtc.  Had a brief PM conversation with Steven (owner) which left me one very unhappy camper.  I cannot in good conscience recommend anybody invest in quinto presently.  Thus far I've literally invested ~2.38BTC into this project and currently my shares are worth ~0.03btc.  Dividends thus far too date have been virtually non-existent.  Didn't have a very good feeling about the 2 dozen or so "special offers" he seemed to keep making (smacks of desperation).  When I posed these concerns to him in PM's he indicated that current share price was as a result of shareholders panic selling blah blah blah, but not too worry because now we have a whole new fresh batch of investors that have gotten in on the cheap.  This says alot regarding his attitude towards existing shareholders that have been invested in quinto since it's initial listing on CS.  Additionally I really didn't appreciate it when he doubted my investment to date in his listing and then found out he doesn't even have the ability through CS to see which shareholders purchased shares and at what price.

*Come to think of it, given Kumala's seeming indifference to the countless scam's that haven't been properly vetted on CS I honestly can't recommend anybody use CS for any asset at this point...though there do seem to be a few legitimate ones (very few) listed that I can tell. 

**Long and short: Proceed with caution if considering investing in anything listed on crypto::stocks, and seriously think twice before you decide to invest in QuintoBTC.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
nanselmo

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:10:43 AM

Hello Nwfella  I am a shareholder of over one %  in quinto Btc and I think you are extremely confused or misinformed.  It is hard to tell with crytostocks terrible features.  If you bought shares in his last promotion 2.38 btc would have bought you roughly 300,000 shares and those would be worth 1.2 btc yes a loss but not as much as you claim.   The owner just lifted the ipo and split the shares 5 for every one making the shares smaller just not worth less, but you and most other people on cryptostocks expect instant dividends and appreciation of everything all the time. It investors like you selling in a panic how I make my living so please keep spreading misinformation it only lines my pockets.   If you answer maybe we can all get the bottom of this.    
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: