Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies are free to choose the journey they will go  (Read 988 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:28:30 AM

As a responsible user here in this forum, we should not let them down, judging them will not make them grow. If they are asking, a simple answer will help them to become enlightened about the things in this forum.

All of us started from being a newbie in crypto industry and in this forum.

We are all experienced that stage where we are ignorant about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and our society.

A simple help will matter to them so much so don't hesitate to guide them on the journey or path that they will pursue here in this forum. Hopefully, they will become a responsible user too, to have a quality and informative posts and making critical discussions toward a certain issue so that there are variety learning that will occur in this forum.

And if their questions has been already answered many times, just provide the links to them because a lot of them doesn't know where to begin with because of the overwhelming information here in the forum. So some of them will create new thread even if it was already answered as looking for those topics sometimes is hard to find. Just be patient to them as some are really sincere and you know it if they are just only spammer or scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:14:22 AM

It is impossible to find out or achieve anything in at some point we've to find out patiently over time regardless of what site we work on we've to start out from scratch. Most of the new members within the forum jump to form money without learning anything about the forum in order that they are more at a loss they're usually ignorant about the forum just in case of newcomers there are different sites or threads within the forum they ought to attempt to learn by searching.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:33:36 AM

I used to be a newbie and my age is not too old on the forum. I registered the account on April 28, 2019 and my first forum-versary is 3 months ago.

You will not read if I write something too long as tl;dr so I will write it too short for you.

As a newbies, you have to choose the journey you want to go:
- Bounty hunters
- Spammers
- Scammers
- Good members.

There is nothing needed to say if you choose the first three. If you fortunately and bravely to choose the last one, and want to go as good members the next thing you have to do is choosing the area you have interests in. It is important because you will more easily spend more time for that, and you will feel more comfortable to do so. It is your interests so your works with it will bring lots of fun back to you.

I chose to focus my time on the forum with security and privacy and wallet's features and usages. You can see it in my first thread I created to ask about Brave browser - What's wrong with Brave browser?. Unfortunately, because of privacy problems I stopped using the browser months ago.

Bitcoin Core's prune node. Please help to use it safely.
Warning when transaction fee exceeds sent amount for bitcoin wallets?
Check links with Virustotal. False positive results, how much they are?
Good topics on security and privacy
Authentication: Types, Risks/ Attacks, Advice
Visiting official websites and download official apps, not fake ones.

There are some threads not belong to my main concerns.
A new group of scammers, make topics with phishing links. Please nuke them.
Find your managers
Overview on DeFi - a new hot trend in crypto

If you are newbies, now choose your journey and your interested areas you want to go with.
Im a good member and bounty hunter since i joined in this forum and it wont be change as long as this forum  exist. I want to be part of this forum as one of the good members and dedicated bounty hunter.

OcTradism (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 10:59:35 AM

fourpiece,

You post history and your merit history identify you are not a good poster. There are good posters join bounties but you are out one of them. Your posts are one or two lines and mostly not convey any good contributions.

The post above is a good example, you quote all OP that is not needed. Use snip icons or just mention @OP, I will know you want to discuss with my post, not the others in the thread.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:19:27 PM

Mostly newbie chose the path of being a bounty hunter to earn. Yes, many here wanted to earn and they see the forum as an opportunity for it. But to me, no not anymore because most of the project are scam or usally fails because of the thousands of project being created and introduced to only few investors.

fourpiece,

You post history and your merit history identify you are not a good poster. There are good posters join bounties but you are out one of them. Your posts are one or two lines and mostly not convey any good contributions.

The post above is a good example, you quote all OP that is not needed. Use snip icons or just mention @OP, I will know you want to discuss with my post, not the others in the thread.
LOL, I guess he need to see the thread about the bitcointalk posting etiquette. chec this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5184741.msg54993821#msg54993821 created by thrantidung. Newbie may be able to get more of posting habit here. This is one of the best posting guide I have seen in the forum and one can enjoy reading it while learning by doing. Try to follow that guide and everything else will follow and that guy could become a good guy here
Light onuoha

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:04:57 PM

- Bounty hunters
- Spammers
- Scammers
- Good members.

Actually the first and last journeys are more preferably by newbies, no newbie will want to spam or scam knowing fully that if they are caught they will be barned instantly. As for the last journey, every one wishes to be a good member, but it's not that easy.

Am a content writer.
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:44:44 PM

- Bounty hunters
- Spammers
- Scammers
- Good members.

There is nothing needed to say if you choose the first three.
Bount hunters and spammers are very common for every beginner of this forum, of course , some of the newbies may be considered this forum as one way for them to earn money and there is no wrong for that if they are thinking that way, some beginners could be spammers as well because of being lack of knowledge but there's no one who will choose to be a spammer forever, this would take time to be good and avoid being spammers, experience and good research would be the best thing to do to avoid being a spammer,

My point here is that you should not include the first two to the scammer because both are normal as a newbie while being a scammer is a real choice, if you choose to be a scammer then go, it's your own decision and you are already odl, you should know good and bad things but make sure that you should know the consequences of choosing to be a scammer.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:52:32 AM

Bounty hunting is very common. They do not want to waste their time learning about cryptocurrency and directly jumps into bounty hunting. This is what I have been experience when I was new in the forum.

Mostly because aspiring newbie bounty hunters are usually being told that earning tokens can get you lots of money and that could even buy you things you wantdd jn your life like cellphones,  laptop, computer, or even motorcycle and a car could be possibly reach. However, there are many scams in here and that luck will only let it happen.
Blue MoonFlower

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:26:15 AM

Yes, exactly. Everyone has every right to choose where he is leading to, especially newbies like us. Maybe the idea of earning here is the first thing in mind upon joining in this forum. However, it should always be wise to learn everything first before engaging into tasks that will give you a rewards token if you are lucky enough to find a good and legit bounties. Gaining more knowledge will better build our capability in exploring crypto currency world as well as earning good profits at the same time.
Tanaka-Wun

Activity: 85
Merit: 24

Help the victim scammed by ColdKey

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:51:24 AM

- Bounty hunters
- Spammers
- Scammers
- Good members.
I'm a newbie but I'm here since January. I don't do replies nor topics since I'm still lacking of knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currencies. When I read this topic I asked my self for what will I become? A scammer? A bounty hunter and a spammer? Maybe? Or a Good member? I don't know yet the correct answer for my question but I'm hoping to become a good member to lessened those spammers or scammers. Thanks for this topic it really help my vision here on this forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SCAMMED 0.7+ BTC                ★   Charity Auction   ★                COLDKEY SCAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OcTradism (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 07:28:22 AM

They do not want to waste their time learning about cryptocurrency and directly jumps into bounty hunting.
It is how they waste their time. Learning about crypto currency, bitcoin, blockchain or read forum rules are better than hunting bounties. They waste lots of their time while they think they don't.

As for the last journey, every one wishes to be a good member, but it's not that easy.
Not all. Scammers want to scam people and they don't want to learn or want to be good members.

I'm a newbie but I'm here since January. I don't do replies nor topics since I'm still lacking of knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currencies. When I read this topic I asked my self for what will I become? A scammer? A bounty hunter and a spammer? Maybe? Or a Good member? I don't know yet the correct answer for my question but I'm hoping to become a good member to lessened those spammers or scammers. Thanks for this topic it really help my vision here on this forum.
Good member, yes you can by:
- Reporting spammers (their spam posts will be deleted or their accounts can be banned or nuked)
- Hunting scammers, scam projects and make reports in Scam accusations child board.
- Contribute what you can from your knowledge and experience.

If you do one of three aforementioned, you won't have enough free time to look for bounties or join them.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 06:57:08 PM

Actually the first and last journeys are more preferably by newbies, no newbie will want to spam or scam knowing fully that if they are caught they will be barned instantly. As for the last journey, every one wishes to be a good member, but it's not that easy.
It's not easy. it takes patience to be a good member. Provide posts that are useful and do not violate forum rules and continue to be active in this forum. I think the final journey can be achieved by anyone without being overwhelmed. Being a beginner is not easy, I used to go as a beginner who didn't understand anything, but my determination to become an active user and make money from the many bounty and airdrop campaigns that I have worked on. After moving up in the rankings and knowing how this forum works, I came to understand what I had to do to be useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: