Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ChainLink - Sell or Hold for some more time?  (Read 1404 times)
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 09:35:07 PM

Everyone will be having a varied opinion regarding holding and selling off coins, the best option for you is to monitor the growth and if you are able to create a bot to monitor the price and volume round the clock then you will have an idea when you should sell the coins. If i am holding a coin i will be doing these and since i am aware that the market is due to rally as per my past experience i will hold further.
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:26:03 PM

What do guys think of ChainLink's long term price prediction? Do you recommend, if someone bought it @ $1.5 better to sell and buy back at correction? Worried, What if there is no correction?
If the number of tokens you save is a lot better, just sell half of it when the price rises and exceeds the value when you bought it and the other half is stored for a long period of time because many people invest in this token and believe this token is a token that has a reputation good future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 06:47:32 AM

Post were in July when price is sub $10

Anyhow it falls back to sub $10 again so if you would have hold, you might make no gain no loss
However, given that we have tons of yield/liquidity farming, loan and all these interest earning mechanism

If you would have put in these instruments, you might earn fees or extra interest instead of holding
Given that Bitcoin momentum is going bullish recently, holding Link is definitely a good choice
Link had drop 50% from its ATH ($20), a 50% retracement is good enough for an entry
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:50:27 AM

What do guys think of ChainLink's long term price prediction? Do you recommend, if someone bought it @ $1.5 better to sell and buy back at correction? Worried, What if there is no correction?
o/

we dont know if what is the sell price your talking about so we cant decide . you only say the buying price , you better supply more info so that people can send thier suggestion easily  . correction is part of the process of a crypto so its impossible for a coin to experience a no correction and even stable coins sometimes decrease and i think that can also be called as a correction .  chainlink is a coin that can now be seen together with other coins on the exchange , on the recomendation , on the forums , etc. with that small improvement it got , the coin can go a long way
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:01:05 AM

$link has been the talk on every traders portfolio today, those who HODL are the bag winners already. Day traders are just making it out on $Link so IMO is Be a BAGHOLDER of $LINK.
Well Link now had reached Rank 7 in CoinMarketcap meaning it is going forward from rank 8 or 9 recently.

Goodluck to all those who are still holding this coin,and also congrats to those who already sold theirs and in Big profit indeed.

I'll wait for further development and may consider investing as well soon.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:17:19 AM

Post were in July when price is sub $10

Anyhow it falls back to sub $10 again so if you would have hold, you might make no gain no loss
However, given that we have tons of yield/liquidity farming, loan and all these interest earning mechanism

If you would have put in these instruments, you might earn fees or extra interest instead of holding
Given that Bitcoin momentum is going bullish recently, holding Link is definitely a good choice
Link had drop 50% from its ATH ($20), a 50% retracement is good enough for an entry

so when the OP write this thread, someone already made a huge profit, because the OP ask if someone bought Link at $1,5
and if i become the OP i will sell a half of my link and hold it a half

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:23:55 AM

That is 800% growth already mate because when you created this post the value off Link rise up to more than 10$ and still asking about selling or holding?

i think practicality wise?sell it and try to wait if the price fell again to re buy but if not ?then invest in bitcoin because it is near Bullrun to come.
So many chances that we can make money in crypro and never stay in single coin unless we are talking about Bitcoin or at least Ethereum.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 10:27:27 PM

I am still holding ChainLink as I still believe that it is one of the best long term holds as it has strong fundamentals and yes I was one who bought my first bag of ChainLink at around $1.70 - $1.80 and have yet to sell a single LINK. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:11:56 AM

I am still holding ChainLink as I still believe that it is one of the best long term holds as it has strong fundamentals and yes I was one who bought my first bag of ChainLink at around $1.70 - $1.80 and have yet to sell a single LINK. 

You are one of the very lucky ones to buy when the price is still low and continue to believe in holding it and preparing that there will be an increase in time. I also believe that chainlink is a good token and could come back victorious again, plus any increase in bitcoin will obviously affect all the top altcoins including chainlink.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 10:34:41 PM

You are one of the very lucky ones to buy when the price is still low and continue to believe in holding it and preparing that there will be an increase in time. I also believe that chainlink is a good token and could come back victorious again, plus any increase in bitcoin will obviously affect all the top altcoins including chainlink.

Well the key thing to look at is that the volume has been consistent since around August which tells me that people are still buying LINK and also the amount of holders has been consistent as well which are good signs for the mid to long term. I did pick some up at $10 but not much as I prefer to buy cheaper Alts right now and that I already have a good sized bag of LINK.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 04:57:26 AM

When you recognize a project at beginning phase, you gonna definitely lucky. Presently, we as a whole can be guaranteed of team dedication and hard work to this reputable product. The value of each crypto experiences ups and down so it's up to you how much long you hold your nerve and keep positive.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 06:42:19 AM

You shouldn't patience long if you're already making good profits. Link really a good asset even many people gonna looking it. I was bought link in few month ago but i have loss some so still holding is my best regime. Cheap price best opportunity for buy top altcoins so you can got every time.
He questioned in July, he probably sold all in August when the price hit $20. It's hard for anyone to be patient with that price, this is the time when bitcoin recovers and also a good time to buy LINK.

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 11:17:16 AM

The current value plays to $6 and that is a 4x to you. What do you request more? I recommend not to be covetous and simply take the benefit as of now and if there will be another rectification, purchase. Do this process again the technique that you have finished with Link. The outline shows it is on the pinnacle so conceivable to dump. On the off chance that you need short, at that point perhaps any great green will be a major sign for you however on the off chance that its long, at that point am certain you will be prepared.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:42:33 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2020, 04:21:17 AM by Hovarda

I think the LINK price is quite high. I think he will be one of the biggest losers in a possible bear season. Moreover, this will happen much faster when parts that are not in circulation enter the market.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 09:40:53 PM

I think the LINK price is quite high. I think he will be one of the biggest losers in a possible bear season. Moreover, this will happen much faster when parts that are not in circulation enter the market.

That could be true however LINK has performed very well for the past year and a half which was during a bear market. Right now its not looking like a bear market so I still can see some upside for LINK in the coming year and into 2022.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:48:31 PM

If you already made profit then sell it so you that you wont regret  if price sudden go down and ruined your profit.  Take profit and not just only holding and waiting for a huge profit cause you will not know what will happen.

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:06:17 PM

chainlink is really good for day trading as the price is really volatile even in 5 minutes chart, you could get something from that. but i don't know for long-term investment, it might be good cuz of how high the trading volume is but looking at the past month there is nothing too significant on chainlink. you might have to look more in-depth for few more days to make a decision.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Temido2222

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:01:20 AM

I bailed on Link a few weeks ago after holding for about a year, made a hefty profit Smiley
SARA ISLAM

Activity: 558
Merit: 11

umachit.fund

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 06:34:42 PM

In the long run, daily candlesticks still follow, showing that they are still up, but have reached a resistance level.
So you have to keep an eye on the market carefully. If the candlestick pattern gives sale confirmation, then you have to wait to buy back with the sale.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:12:06 PM

I bailed on Link a few weeks ago after holding for about a year, made a hefty profit Smiley
Good for you, however what should do anyone that is just trying to invest in the coin for the first time? In my opinion they should stay away from the coin, people like you that invested long ago when the price was very cheap have began to sell their stash, which is completely understandable, but this means that those that want to enter now will have to do so at inflated prices and it does not seem like a good idea, if anyone believes in this coin for the long term that person needs to wait for the crash to come and only then he can buy as much link as he wants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: