Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to hold now or not?  (Read 13515 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 01:56:58 PM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it?

I'm an old ETH fan and of course I'm in favor of keeping it. To give an example, my friend asked me which cryptocurrency is better to buy for $ 140 and I told him to buy ETH, just the rate was exactly $ 140 = 1ETH and after a couple of months the rate grew and became more than $ 500 for 1ETH. My friend earned + $ 360. He was so excited that he now became a fan of cryptocurrencies. This is an example when you can buy ETH, wait and earn. What's next? I think that ETH in 2021 will cost about $ 2,000 per 1ETH, maybe a little less, or maybe more, but in any case, it makes sense to keep ETH further.
Holding an ETH is like Holding a Bitcoin in which we have assurance that the Price will go up over the years but of course expect obstacles that at some time the value will degrade but this is not permanent.
You are a true Ethereum Fans because even the exact money of your friend had been advised to Put buying 1 coin.
But i think continues Holding is good though we can sell them first when Goes ATH and buy again since the correction will come?
so Sell at the hype and sell when bear .

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 03:57:56 PM

Ethereum 2.0 will soon be LIVE, Ethereum Hold should be the right time,
especially the Bullish for bitcoin is not over, and big cap altcoins will follow Bitcoin including Ethereum

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:22:50 AM

The market is getting stronger towards the end of the year as bitcoin is steadily growing fast. so I'll just opt for a buy ETH strategy and hold it at the moment I think it is probably better than. ETH will return to the price of $ 1,000 this new year.

the possibility of hitting a price of $ 1K is possible, but now that bitcoin is hitting $ 22K + it seems that ethereum can't move too well just as high as $ 650 and nowhere near what would have been expected.
It looks like ethereum can't go its own way just stuck with the boost from bitcoin.

soon bitcoin will hit $ 23K and ethereum won't be able to break the $ 700, so I'm not sure that ethereum new year will hit $ 1K !! How much will bitcoin achieve to reach that big ethereum, is it possible that bitcoin will be able to hit $ 30K before the end of the year?
we will see it although it is likely that bitcoin will not be able to achieve it either.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:31:26 AM

Yeah, dont forget about the altcoin season. Sooner or later it will start. The growth in total crypto market capitalization can just turn into holding bitcoin. Sooner or later the growth of dominant cryptocurrency will slow down and funds will be redistributed to alts. I was always a supporter of a tactics: "sell if you need that fiat or want to by other altcoin right now, otherwise hold what you have bought after a good research". I see no reason to sell ETH as it has not reached its ATH yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:50:30 PM

If you are afraid that holding ETH means you are not ready to become rich, look at the current price of ETH which has reached a price of $ 662 which is soon to be $ 800 which later next year will reach a price of more than $ 1000 (if bitcoin can maintain its price)
never doubt the king of altcoins bro

edandrada

Activity: 980
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:01:17 PM

of course hold.
with the eth2.0, ethereum price will be again 0.1 btc in short time. please hodl until that level, or you can be regret for selling

Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 01:51:25 AM

i think better to hodl eth, because the price accorsing to all analysis will slowly go up. because a lot of promising defi project based on ethereum blockchain are going up
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:37:56 AM

Eth worth to hold untill 2024 because of many asset running on eth network, but in 2021 will be an old coin year IMO. Ltc, dash and monero worth wacthing. I my self put my bet on LTC and gain 50% already.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:25:06 AM

Eth worth to hold untill 2024 because of many asset running on eth network, but in 2021 will be an old coin year IMO. Ltc, dash and monero worth wacthing. I my self put my bet on LTC and gain 50% already.

Why exactly you think that holding Ethereum must be until 2024? Because of lots of projects on it? Strange opinion. I predict that the number of projects on Ethereum will decrease due to their network fees and slow blockchain. Tron is a good substitution. Fast, cheap, and has only 1 disadvantage - Justin Sun Smiley

Imo, Ethereum is a good asset to have. It could be sold with easy hard when the price is high enough. Holding it for years is irrational, as updated and improvements does not affect at all, and with future its problems will grow line an avalanche.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:57:12 AM

i think better to hodl eth, because the price accorsing to all analysis will slowly go up. because a lot of promising defi project based on ethereum blockchain are going up
i agree that eth will go up, personally i often invest in a lot of different projects eth based, defi (dex projects) mostly
oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and looks credible
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 07:45:44 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

First it is true that ICO is almost dead if not totally dead but a careful understanding of the Ethereum platform shows that, Ethereum do not only found its use case in ICO only there is more to that, to understand this better, take a look at what happened during the DeFi early days and is even happening till now though, that is, a lot of Defi projects were based on Ethereum blockchain, that is to show that, Ethereum blockchain offers something unique which most upcoming projects seeks for.
Furthermore, it is quite true that Ethereum might find it hard getting to its ATH, at least Bitcoin hit a new Mark, but yet Ethereum kept growing alongside Bitcoin and look at the price today. Therefore in my own opinion, in whichever project you want to invest in, make sure it offers a unique idea that will keep attracting users to it, this is what makes Ethereum the best altcoin till date.

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:36:38 PM

you are not sure eth will get ATH? see now the price of ETH has increased than in the past few months. so i think don't be afraid to save eth or will regret it later

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 12:48:41 PM

you are not sure eth will get ATH? see now the price of ETH has increased than in the past few months. so i think don't be afraid to save eth or will regret it later

we can not force someone who may have his own opinion, the important thing is we have provided the information let him analyze by himself.
ethereum not even this year will reach ATH, it is certain that next year all will reach ATH after bitcoin gave a fantastic surprise from its third halving effect which will occur next year.

I hope we can also prepare for a time which of course we don't know when the ATH will occur, but seeing Bitcoin behavior can happen in Q1 and we are waiting for it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 06:58:26 PM

I think ETH will always be good to hold even if there is no DeFi project, because in the past when there was no DeFi project, ETH also experienced a good price increase, so this has nothing to do with the DeFi project.
Although ethereum and DeFi do not have a direct relationship, it is acknowledged or not if the current increase in ethereum prices is an impact that occurred due to the DeFi hype that occurred some time ago, we can see how DeFi was able to drive demand for Ethereum so that the price increased drastically, because As far as I know, most of the DeFi networks are built on the Ethereum platform and this certainly has a strong impact on ethereum in the market.

edandrada

Activity: 980
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 09:19:24 PM

i am holder since 2017. it went to 1300 dollar i didnt sell. it went to 70 dollar i didnt sell. i hope it will go to 1000 dollar again.

ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:39:26 AM

if I had ethereum at this point, I'd probably hold back. Well, currently Ethereum's price is still $ 633 / 0.025 BTC. However, just a moment ago, Ethereum's price was still at 0.03 BTC, and if that were converted into dollars, it would be worth $ 749. after all, that was a huge difference. So, I'll probably wait until ethereum is in that range again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:37:06 PM

i am holder since 2017. it went to 1300 dollar i didnt sell. it went to 70 dollar i didnt sell. i hope it will go to 1000 dollar again.
That's what I'm also waiting on. I think holding ETH is a very wise move and should be in the safest market for HODLing. Obviously it only helps if you buy at all time lows and stake it until then when the price is cheap.
apart from bitcoin, ethereum is one of the altcoins that have had quite a big prospect so far, it's not wrong if many traders make ethereum one of their long-term assets because ethereum's developments and upgrades keep happening every year, for me personally it's wise to hold back ethereum now due to the launch of ethereum 2.0, of course, it will be very influential later and will likely push ethereum prices higher in the future.

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:27:16 PM

ETH is an altcoin that is always in design and has the potential to be more than other altcoins, if you already hold ETH then keep it because when the btc revival peaks all altcoins are still as usual, I'm sure after btc reaches the top all altcoins will follow their parent with such fluctuation Hurry, we'll just wait for all the altcoins to rise, including the ETH you hold, I advise you to defend.
It's better to just hold on to it because if you look at the current trend it is quite the right decision,
we must be patient waiting for the time to sell and most importantly at this time just keep on following developments

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:28:59 PM

those who are still holding are clearly the winners !,
because the price of Ethereum will reach $ 1000, it will be easy for Ethereum if the dominance of bitcoin drops,
if the holder sells it for under $ 1000, I am sure it will regret it.

You cant tell because there are people who do actively make out some profits on just selling out their coins in a short span of time.
Theres no need to regret if you do make profits in short time, dont need or necessarily for long term since you can benefit out
if you do know on what you are doing but for those who do want to play safe then holding will be the best choice.
Also, you cant be sure that ETH will be going to 1k soon, why would hold if you can make in short time?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:21:38 PM

Although the crypto market does not go well at times and ETH is not going up as much as it did in 2018, at this moment ETH is very impressive $734 and will likely return to $1,000 in the near future. This moment is wise.
Seeing the development of ethereum is enough to make us happy even though it can't go up like in 2018,
Under these conditions, perhaps the most appropriate decision is to hold on to it so that later it can get big profits because I am optimistic that Ethereum can continue to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: