Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 23 Skidoo CHAO Information  (Read 39808 times)
psychosis7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

severe mental disorder

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

Oh I remember when this coin first launched. I mined some but no where near 1 coin. What are these things worth now? Do we have an exchange for 23Skidoo?
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:51:24 AM

Hi,

We've added CHAO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Explorer:

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/CHAO

Peers:

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=1209

SHA256 Pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=sha256

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:06:04 AM

Only 23 coins. I am joining the mining party.
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 08:32:18 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 09:02:04 PM by rockmoney

The website for this coin was working up to a few months ago - now you land on godaddy's park page. Oddly enough, even when it was working, it would come up as a blank page 75% of the time. I have always wondered if the lack of information, dev presence, block explorer, etc., for this coin was perhaps designed to be that way? Just hope that the coin survives & people don't lose interest as a result.

IF the dev IS still out there somewhere, but intentionally "hiding" (or leaving a big mystery for all of us to solve), I'd hope they would have enough sense to give us some sort of sign and/or get the webpage back up before it's too late!

I also find it a bit odd that the very last post made by gxsbk was the OP for THIS Thread. If you follow the ANN link they left in the OP (https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/7788-do-you-skidoo/) cryptocointalks website will open & say "Sorry, we couldn't find that!". But then here is the ANN (https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8154-23-skidoo-chao-information/) posted on cryptocointalk on 15 March 2014 - 06:39 PM by "Jimmy Cryptoforumologist" who is an ADMIN with the highest ranking level possible..

For those who may not be familiar with the phrase/term "23 Skidoo", check it out on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_skidoo_(phrase) or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma

I strongly encourage anyone else to do some research & see what you come up with! Maybe this is some sort of intentional "enigma" that needs to be pieced together somehow? Either way, some definitive answers might just spark my interest enough to start mining this coin again..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

The website for this coin was working up to a few months ago - now you land on godaddy's park page. I have always wondered if the lack of information, dev presence, block explorer, etc., for this coin was perhaps designed to be that way? Just hope that the coin survives & people don't lose interest as a result.

IF the dev IS still out there somewhere, but intentionally "hiding" (or leaving a big mystery for all of us to solve), I'd hope they would have enough sense to give us some sort of sign and/or get the webpage back up before it's too late!

For those who may not be familiar with the phrase/term "23 Skidoo", check it out on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_skidoo_(phrase)
still holds the highest price at altcoin. I hope also, the dev can give life to this coin, because I saw a very rare and has a great future
rockmoney

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:08:55 PM

The website for this coin was working up to a few months ago - now you land on godaddy's park page. I have always wondered if the lack of information, dev presence, block explorer, etc., for this coin was perhaps designed to be that way? Just hope that the coin survives & people don't lose interest as a result.

For those who may not be familiar with the phrase/term "23 Skidoo", check it out on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_skidoo_(phrase)
still holds the highest price at altcoin. I hope also, the dev can give life to this coin, because I saw a very rare and has a great future

Strangely enough, I was editing my post that you quoted while doing some research when you made your post - as you can see my original post in your quote before I finished editing. Now I am freaking out a bit because what are the chances of that happening with a coin that has such a small following like this & a 4-page Thread that was started on March 22, 2014???   Shocked

rockmoney

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 12:57:57 AM

Not sure how I missed this post, but GREAT news nonetheless! I have used zpool many times off and on to mine coins I am unable to mine with my sha256 mining gear, so I am familiar with the process. Just a couple of questions for you before I try it out..

1.) If we want to receive CHAO as payment for mining on your pool, we just need to our CHAO address & c=CHAO as our password?

2.) Is it safe to use a Cryptopia Exchange generated wallet address, or do we need to use our official client wallet address?

If anyone needs to add some new nodes, here they are:

addnode=104.255.67.131:10005
addnode=107.134.126.6:10005
addnode=107.170.233.137:10005
addnode=45.33.104.27:10005

jubeis_coffee

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

From what I've been able to find, Blazr2 created unobtanium and 23skidoo amongst other crypto innovations/curiosities. Does anyone know if this dev is alive? or free? or in prison? but hopefully just changed handles for security reasons.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 04:37:45 PM

Not sure how I missed this post, but GREAT news nonetheless! I have used zpool many times off and on to mine coins I am unable to mine with my sha256 mining gear, so I am familiar with the process. Just a couple of questions for you before I try it out..

1.) If we want to receive CHAO as payment for mining on your pool, we just need to our CHAO address & c=CHAO as our password?

2.) Is it safe to use a Cryptopia Exchange generated wallet address, or do we need to use our official client wallet address?

If anyone needs to add some new nodes, here they are:

addnode=104.255.67.131:10005
addnode=107.134.126.6:10005
addnode=107.170.233.137:10005
addnode=45.33.104.27:10005

Yes, you'd use c=CHAO as your password along with a valid CHAO address as your username.

Yes, we send coins using sendmany commands so it's an actual transaction which Cryptopia will see, not like P2P transactions.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
2017 coin

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

dev you add poloniex ?
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:55:22 AM

This coin totally confuse me!!! But have so high price in this moment
jubeis_coffee

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:48:56 PM

Not sure what problems Brazilman37 was having with wmikrut but I've never had any problems with wmikrut other than it being offline sometimes. Keep in mind they have Comcast, which sucks since their business model is to gobble up smaller cable/internet companies instead of upgrading infrastructure. zpool has so many miners and due to the small payout for 23 Skidoo, I don't see how anyone would ever get a payout on the zpool, but it's nice the coin is supported in different places. I've seen many miners jump in wmikrut.com with massive hashing power, jack up the difficulty, then exit stage left when they realize how long it would take to get 1 coin. Then the difficulty drops back to 30 to 60 k range.

This coin does have a unique payout method on the 23 Enigma or the Law of Fives.

Another thing I've noticed about this coin is that high hash power does nothing but drive the difficulty up making the coin pointless to mine, but if you use your older smaller rigs, the difficulty doesn't jack up as much, and true... you may be spending more on power at the electric company, but it depends on what you want to get out of mining this coin. Hanging out for longer periods of time keeps this network alive and scares away large hashing farms that have to meet certain cost vs expense numbers which in turn makes this coin great for a small cheap home miner. The time I've spent dealing with this coin has been more of a study. I found some broken code and posted the fix on page 2 of this thread for compiling in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS in case anyone was wondering. Still no word from the original dev:  Blazr2, who also created Unobtanium. I'd like to fork this project with the corrected code, but if there is someone with better coding skills out there, (...I can debug stuff, but implementing improvements and changes is a bit beyond me), so please step up and take it, I don't know if Blazr2 ever plans to return to this coin or unobtanium. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

sourcecode plz? ( can anyone upload that zipfile from the original website? )
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

From what I've been able to find, Blazr2 created unobtanium and 23skidoo amongst other crypto innovations/curiosities. Does anyone know if this dev is alive? or free? or in prison? but hopefully just changed handles for security reasons.

Blazr2 told me me he lost his account on bitcointalk after one of the hacks here. He wasn't able to reset his password. He resurfaced as HagbardCeline, and proved he had access to some Uno keys.
After launching Prototanium, he hasn't been heard from.

Tokens he launched:

23Skidoo
Offerings to Cthulu
Unobtanium
PandaCoin (a coin for hire by Wolong)
Flaxscript
Prototanium

I'm sure I'm missing some.  
My hope is that someday soon he'll show up again.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
jubeis_coffee

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:39:57 PM

Maybe he will show up again someday. I may go ahead and fork it with the corrected code I posted on page 2 just to keep something updated and ready to go on github in what looks to be a growing (or perhaps a returning) community. Haven't decided yet. Just holding out for Blazr2's return still. Don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Thanks for the update FallingKnife.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

where exchanger can trade skidoo coin
total suply coin is very low, only 23 coin, so if added to exchanger, how much price skidoo coin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:06:43 PM

where exchanger can trade skidoo coin
total suply coin is very low, only 23 coin, so if added to exchanger, how much price skidoo coin

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CHAO_BTC

avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:17:41 AM

there's suddenly over 1 BTC daily trading volume since the beginning of the year for this coin.  what's going on?
maybe somebody put a bot on it.

i saw this coin long time ago cause it looked strange and the coin symbol CHAO looked chinese, but disregarded it as some weird coin.

so what does 23 skidoo's have to do with CHAO?

and is there anyways to fix the circulating supply on coinmarketcap?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/23-skidoo/#charts

this Blazr2 sounds interesting, hope he comes back.
mf2016

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Making BlockChain

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:36:34 AM

Sorry , Visit to block explorer web site, but it show another page, Can you fix it?
pocketos

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

the top of the piramid
only the choosen one´s
gods among the mortals

chaos...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: