Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 25530 times)
BestEarningTips

Activity: 81
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:44:13 AM

Well, depends on how you want the income. If you require a slow passive income earner, try mining coins like dash. For long termers, try cash alternatives or payment options like Swipe, Credit etc
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:56:45 AM

Few days ago I've mentioned in other topic Noia Network . In less than one week this altcoin has already doubled its price and in the last 24h made +43.35%. During 1 year, this altcoin made a way from "drop from ATH" to ATH back again. Amazing.

If someone have spear finances, you might consider investing some part of them into Noia. At least add this token into your watchlist and observe its growth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:45:02 PM

Most of the altcoins are dead now but there are some alts with great potential in their growth. Right now I woutld like to recommend GHOST and BNB which seems so profitable for the investment. These two coins are doing very well in the market and due to their potential all the investors are showing full support towards these two by making great investments in it.
I think BNB is better than GHOST, because obviously the Binance project is growing well,
their Burn event successfully raised the price of BNB in the market

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:00:57 PM

Most of the altcoins are dead now but there are some alts with great potential in their growth. Right now I woutld like to recommend GHOST and BNB which seems so profitable for the investment. These two coins are doing very well in the market and due to their potential all the investors are showing full support towards these two by making great investments in it.
I think BNB is better than GHOST, because obviously the Binance project is growing well,
Yes, it's completely true, BNB has been providing their services for a long time and according to the time they are getting expand themselves. Binance is the top ranked exchange and that's why BNB is far better than Ghost. If I had to choose one of them then obviously I would go with BNB. Still, it is so good to investing in BNB to create profit-earning Opportunities in the near future.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 01:07:09 PM

Projects with very low potential or even scam projects produce "this coin is dead" or " this is shit coin" statement. Still, there are many good altcoins out there to invest in. These should be among the top 10 or 20 list. The perception has now changed over the last two years now. Looking at Bitcoin's price, everyone wants his/her altcoin should give that much appreciation within a short duration, which is not possible. I think investors need to give some time to develop these coins and to get a better price.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:14:37 PM

Yes, it's completely true, BNB has been providing their services for a long time and according to the time they are getting expand themselves. Binance is the top ranked exchange and that's why BNB is far better than Ghost. If I had to choose one of them then obviously I would go with BNB. Still, it is so good to investing in BNB to create profit-earning Opportunities in the near future.
Some investors will love this coin and will choose long-term investment because the benefits that BNB brings to investors are immense. They have recently issued payment cards and this is a real project when they have done it in Europe. There will certainly be many other areas that Binance wants to acquire and this will greatly affect the value of BNB in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:35:29 PM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

Grin Grin what you saying? There are lots of altcoin in market in which you can go for investment. ETH, KICK, OKS, XRP, CUR, XXA etc..
As a new i think you have to gather more experience about altcoin and also for market. Moreover you can invest or trust top 10 altcoin from CMC market and i think you will be gainer.

thanks.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:34:19 PM

Stay with the big names.
The ones on the top.

It doesn't mean there is no room for an upgrade. There will always be something new.
I understand that we are being pessimistic with other coins. Who's not?
We have seen projects with good promises but yet they end up scams.
So, if you want to keep it safe. Stay with the old ones.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:56:50 PM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

Grin Grin what you saying? There are lots of altcoin in market in which you can go for investment. ETH, KICK, OKS, XRP, CUR, XXA etc..
As a new i think you have to gather more experience about altcoin and also for market. Moreover you can invest or trust top 10 altcoin from CMC market and i think you will be gainer.

thanks.
I don't understand why you mentioned KICK, this is a bullshit project in this market and I recommend you stay away from it. I saw a lot of FUD for this project and they had a shady airdrop, people couldn't sell those tokens and they locked it indefinitely.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:04:42 PM

thanks.
I don't understand why you mentioned KICK, this is a bullshit project in this market and I recommend you stay away from it. I saw a lot of FUD for this project and they had a shady airdrop, people couldn't sell those tokens and they locked it indefinitely.

What they said about KICK freezing the tokens is true though. It's not a FUD. Those 800K airdropped to us can't even be sent to any exchange for use to sell. They do have their exchange which if they can just open it up for the KICK tokens, they should at least to win back their reputation.

One that is worth trading is Oikos (OKS) on hoo.com which the volume gets larger everyday.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 03:12:16 PM

thanks.
make altcoin that you have more simple because I see you have altcoin which in my opinion is still a junk product like KICK token, you better keep altcoin with a little type and have very good potential and can provide a lot of benefits like ethereum and XRP alone is enough to make a profit every day.

Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:38:30 PM

Not all alt coins end up dead, I think there are still many alt that are still traded and could potentially grow. If you are interested in buying alt coins, my advice is that you should choose one that is already registered in a large market such as binance, because the potential for growth is still possible.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 03:50:45 PM

Of course, many other coins that we can invest or are often called alternative cryptocurrency. Maybe you can see the detailed history of Coinmarketcap or Coingecko.
Ethereum, Tron, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, and many others are the best coins for investment.
Of course, Bitcoin is the first choice for every investment made. However, if the small capital of Bitcoin is not the right thing for investment, then switch to alternative cryptocurrency. But you can also invest in IEO, and look for IEO that truly has good potential. IEO investments are riskier compared to investments in popular coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:01:14 PM

In this situation, a crypto coin can change for the better at any time. And you must always be ready to invest your money in a promising coin. For myself, I chose the Ethereum coin and I know for sure that Ethereum will soon provide excellent opportunities to increase my capital.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:24:17 PM

In this situation, a crypto coin can change for the better at any time. And you must always be ready to invest your money in a promising coin. For myself, I chose the Ethereum coin and I know for sure that Ethereum will soon provide excellent opportunities to increase my capital.
Ethereum is a very suitable coin for long term investment but when we wanna try to join in a short term investment and we must try to choose another coin. I remember we have top 100 cmc can be considered as potential coins after ethereum too.

diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:15:26 AM

Ethereum is a very suitable coin for long term investment but when we wanna try to join in a short term investment and we must try to choose another coin. I remember we have top 100 cmc can be considered as potential coins after ethereum too.
A lot of good options for investors during this time and do not need to invest in Ethereum because this investment will take a lot of time to wait.

I think you can consider investing in some of the new coins that are available in this market because these coins will increase very high if Bitcoin can increase. Of course, I still recommend you invest safely to secure your initial capital.

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:26:49 AM

Only worth to buy hot altcoin and have good news just update their mainnet or developer want to build their coin have new partner, some time listing on bigger exchange will give good impact for altcoin on the top price, for worth altcoin to buy I think you can try on ethereum, ripple or looking with stellar coin just last several days, how track on the top and give much opportunity to see altcoin on higher price, usually at the end of year always give chance for altcoin to back on higher price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:15:47 AM

During this time it is not easy to find any profitable project for making a profit in the future. But no doubt there are some altcoins which are really valuable like top altcoins and absolutely as you above mentioned ETH is the best choice. l think you can make a good profit from ETH investment, but as you know it will take time to earn, that is why ETH is great for long term investing.
The value of Ethereum will completely depend on Bitcoin so it is generally not possible to predict anything of the coin. I think before you buy ETH, you should spend time researching Bitcoin because if this coin is stable, you can make a profit from ETH.

However, I believe that Ethereum 2.0 news will be a very important milestone for the coin to rise in the near future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:55:23 AM

well man, there are so many altcoins that have the potential, at least until now it still survives and has increased, you should see more history of each coin because your goal is to invest, you should fill your mind with knowledge about it instead of asking questions and just following the advice of others .

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 06:04:56 AM

Yes, you are right we can see such news around the forum by many altcoins holders. After 2017 bullish market it is very tough to select altcoin for long term investment. Most of the new altcoins are going shit after few months or so. So I will not suggest to invest any altcoin which is new or lower ranked according to cmc. So in the short word always try to invest in bitcoin for some cases you can invest in top-ranked altcoin like eth,dash,ltc, etc.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████