Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 25530 times)
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 01:49:14 PM

If you want to be profitable in the short term then you can try to buy Defi projects just listed in exchanges, I see the price of Defi projects pumped a lot and many people get profit. profit from it. Or if you want to be safer, buy highly regarded altcoins such as ETH, NEO, XLM, XRP ... you will get a profit in the long term when investing in them.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 01:53:13 PM

all coins are worth buying if we understand and understand the prospect of alternative coins for example TWT,pump high yesterday because it has good prospects in a way there are always positive updates made
Did you forget that if there was a coin that is not worth to buy, I should remind you about those coins that will be dead very soon. I think that if people must have chosen the best coin and it's not any coins worth to buy dude.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

basically, half percentage of alt coins are shit coins, but this is not totally dead, for sure some people tagged it as dead because on what's happening in the economy..
 before buying, make sure that you do research and you should know how and when to take risk before investing.  you can check background of an alt coins through coin market cap,  you can also find the answer on your questions by the help of this forum.

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:37:31 AM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
I have one thing to tell to us if how is it potential the coins are! Here is the fact, We need to look over the target of the project, For example they are making a marketplace and its their own cryptocurrency will be using to make many transaction over and under the marketplace. And you need to see the other side like, If they has also a merchant that will be selling there to their marketplace, We need to see all angles and I'm sure that is so very potential.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 08:20:18 PM

Buying coins in my opinion is full of good accuracy if you want to get profit in the long and short term for me a good coin is a top coin, rating 1 - 5 CMC
my choice is still ethereum and bitcoin both coins were able to pump unexpectedly

Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 09:19:37 PM

OK to answer your question, I wil like to ask you one myself. Have you taken out time to make your own research? Cos I believe if you did you will notice that not all coin is dead, there are still very good coins out there with a lot of potential. Joust DYOR

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:00:10 PM

Well not all of the altcoins are worth buying, making profit in altcoin is depending on the way or on how you sellect it, i think it is better to invest or to hold an altcoin that is already been trusted or popular to the people around the crypto feild. Because if we do invest in altcoin that is already trusted it is not that risky as investing into new altcoin.

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:10:31 AM

For me if I'm gonna invest without doing any research, I'm gonna invest in ethereum and binance. Finding gems are hard without digging deep, finding low cap projects that are good are really hard to find.

I agree with the post. Now that so many coins have already recorded multiple gains the really low cap gems have already became midcap gems. For now it is better to go with established projects.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zeroknowledgeproofs

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:16:10 AM

LBC and HIVE are two of the best investments that are still trading well below the US Dollar.  The profits that will be realized in the alt coin/social media dapp space will far outweigh those gained with BTC alone.
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:40:11 AM

Well if you have doubts especially to the newer altcoins, I suggest that you invest on the older and well-known altcoins such as ethereum, Ripple, NEO and etc because we have seen how this coins boost up and give more opportunity to the investors to gain more profits and earnings.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:02:18 AM

What about Oikos? Decentralized finances are now very hot topic, everyone, everywhere talks how exciting this industry is. But I would see a problem with stability of some DeFi, while Oikos solves it smartly, with the 750% collateral I am pretty sure that my funds are safe. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:22:38 AM

Well if you have doubts especially to the newer altcoins, I suggest that you invest on the older and well-known altcoins such as ethereum, Ripple, NEO and etc because we have seen how this coins boost up and give more opportunity to the investors to gain more profits and earnings.
Thats true. Do some digging and you'll find a worthy to coins to invest in. Many altcoins can give us profit specially now that the price is increasing, just do a research or check the cmc for the top altcoins. Because those coins that already established is likely a good investment. Timing when to buy and hold.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 06:24:12 AM

What about Oikos? Decentralized finances are now very hot topic, everyone, everywhere talks how exciting this industry is. But I would see a problem with stability of some DeFi, while Oikos solves it smartly, with the 750% collateral I am pretty sure that my funds are safe. Smiley

It must be worth and as long as the price goes up, the OKS you stake by minting sUSD will and you can claim OKS. The Oikos is just in the early phase but was also controversial because Tron CEO Justin Sun seem to have grudge this project when the team rejects his offer. One other problem is that it's running a campaign right now and we know that everytime bounty allocations are sent, the price of the token is going to be dumped too. I would rather invest after bounty tokens are dumped.

Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:27:44 AM

Best time is to buying alt when btc is crashed because when btc crashed then almost all alts are in dip and you can get opportunities to buy alts in great profit. But choosing alts need to be proper research and guidelines because many coins available in the market. I always choose top 50 coins.

Bitcointalk
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:32:52 AM

Best time is to buying alt when btc is crashed because when btc crashed then almost all alts are in dip and you can get opportunities to buy alts in great profit. But choosing alts need to be proper research and guidelines because many coins available in the market. I always choose top 50 coins.
waiting for the bitcoin price to drop can be a good decision. however, I think it takes time, and we don't know how long it will be. if you believe in an altcoin, then you need to take action. So far, only popular coins that have been my choices, such as ethereum, binance coin, LTC, EOS, TRX, and other popular coins have the potential to grow higher.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:42:22 AM

Well there are tons of altcoins that is worth to place your investment aside from Bitcoin. There is ETH which is placed below Bitcoin, it is very known for having a high volatility rate and big volume which is could totally give you an surprising reward if possible. You also have XRP, BNB and more, or you could just visit coinmarketcap to seek the coin you were interested to. Personally, I've just looking on the top hundred coins in that site.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:46:05 AM

all alternative coins are shitcoin except ethereum.. but that doesn't mean they aren't worth investing in.. stop asking people to tell you what to buy stop being lazy.  do your own research... and buy what you think have potential
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:22:53 AM

all alternative coins are shitcoin except ethereum.. but that doesn't mean they aren't worth investing in.. stop asking people to tell you what to buy stop being lazy.  do your own research... and buy what you think have potential
If you call all alternative coins shitcoin, then Ethereum is also included indirectly, because Ethereum is also an alternative coin in crypto, so in my view, shitcoin is a coin that is not developed by its own team so it has no selling value in the market.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:41:46 AM

DYOR and always invest the exact amount of money you can afford to throw away, this is the first lesson that investors must take serious, after this investors should take time with every projects and investigate thoroughly before investing a penny
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:50:41 AM

DYOR and always invest the exact amount of money you can afford to throw away, this is the first lesson that investors must take serious, after this investors should take time with every projects and investigate thoroughly before investing a penny
That's so true! Doing researches are extremely important when you want to invest in any project. Without doing researches and looking for information about the project, how can you know anything about them? And when you don't know what you're investing in, how can you be so sure that you're not involving in a scam project? Back to the top, in my opinion, the most worthy altcoin to invest right now is ETH even though the fee is a little bit high!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: