Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 25530 times)
LangePara

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 12:09:46 PM

OGN, DEC, SNTVT. All altcoins that are gonna blow up in 2020.

Edit:
Don't ask me why - go research the coins for ur self, look at the roadmaps, look at the teams, etc. Cba to give you a full paper why you should buy them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 12:20:45 PM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

Yeah! I always read that on different cryptocurrency social media but just look around and you can also find  good Altcoins with potential to grow. Not all altcoins are dead, you just need to become careful to invest in some altcoins. We can still earn a profit from those good altcoins.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:38:54 PM

If I have some money to invest in cryptocurrency space, I'll most likely buy ethereum owing to the fact that the value have a huge tendency to increase more and as it stands the value is trading lower. I'll also get some bnb and dogecoin because I believe that the value also would increase before the end of the year.
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 01:49:47 PM

Edit:
Don't ask me why - go research the coins for ur self, look at the roadmaps, look at the teams, etc. Cba to give you a full paper why you should buy them.
As for your list I only trust OGN, they are a big project and growing every day. I believe that in 2020 this project will become one of the top altcoins in the market and it could go to the top 50 in coinmarketcap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:59:18 PM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
There are lot of potential coins in the market. For me dead coins can be dead if no one trading it or buying it. I guess if the coin has large volume of investors or traders trading in the market that coins have good potential. Sometimes coins can be dead but when developers find a good idea on how to get many investors of the coins it will goes up in price and back live in the market.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:16:59 PM

Edit:

Good picks I must say. I have some OGN and considering SNTVT, but don't you think DEC is overpriced due to hype looking at the total supply? Just saying anyway but it's a dope project, rolling out several development updates. I recently added some low caps like INTERNXT and THR to my portfolio hoping for the best.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:46:13 PM

Well, people have different opinions, it can be based on speculation or a better analysis. You should make your own decision and depend on your own analysis of the market. You can lose money if you follow someone who just gave a random coin because they are just speculating and just going with the hype.

Considering the actions we will take to decide to invest in new altcoins, we should always apply them because this is the main yardstick for analyzing the coin itself so that we won't get stuck investing the money we have in the type of altcoin we choose
Even though there are several coins new promising, at least research is the main thing that we should pay attention to.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:39:14 PM

Well, people have different opinions, it can be based on speculation or a better analysis. You should make your own decision and depend on your own analysis of the market. You can lose money if you follow someone who just gave a random coin because they are just speculating and just going with the hype.
now we see that many people talk about really good coins and people who are just coming to the market is better to listen to other people's advice than choosing for themselves

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:41:52 PM

now we see that many people talk about really good coins and people who are just coming to the market is better to listen to other people's advice than choosing for themselves
for beginners it is advisable to follow people, don't buy coins just look at the name alone,
there are many categories, check on coinmarketcap and learn to analyze

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:25:35 PM

I think now is a bad time to invest in the coins that have already increased multiple times. Go look for low cap projects and research before investing in them.
I see the conditions of the exchange at this time, many are red and in my opinion this is a very good moment to buy as many coins as you can, at least from the capital you have can be used to buy a coin so that when the price goes up you don't miss the profit you can get.

STUDENTCOIN