Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 25530 times)
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:35:53 PM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
Do not get disappointed as there are many high quality altcoins available in the market where you can invest and make good profit in few months especially now because bull market is expected soon so i would suggest to accumulate alts like ada, eth, polka dot, waves, neo, tron, stellar and ripple to make the most of the bull season.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:42:17 PM

It is difficult to investin crypto. There are many shitcoin every where. So before investing you should research more and more. You can use use coinmarketcap as a tool. 1-20 rank coin are more established and project also strong. So you can invest into them. 

investing in cryptocurrencies is very difficult
this is primarily due to the fact that there are many scammers on the market
however, if you are not in a hurry and choose a project for a long time
 then you will find a good team for investing
look first of all at their experience, whether they have already implemented projects
also, do not believe all the promises
 sensibly assess their capabilities
if in doubt, don't invest

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 678

God, save BTC!

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:23:26 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yffii-finance/

I invest now in YFFII
-Stake working
-Vault is ready
-Contract is after audit
-only 15 $ price
-small supply (17 143 YFFII in circulation)
-max 30 000 YFFII, no more can be created

If I were you, I would not invest in such projects... This is a hype, which if it is not over, it will definitely be over soon!
One thing is when you want to buy cheap to sell more expensive soon, and another thing is investing...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:06:00 PM

that very depends on which altcoins you prefer to buy. personally i moslty invest in defi (and especially dex projects) for now. interesting uniswap, polkadot, and new one stablecoin dex i saw - xsigma
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:27:26 PM

There are many alt coins in the cryptocurrency space. If you look at coinmarketcap. It has over 3000 coins, if you research very well you will find coins that are worth investing it. But I personally prefer to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum alone, because they are more reliable and I am less likely to lose all my capital.
Bitcoin doesn't belong to the class of altcoins, for etherem there is a possibility of the market not be able to make a good profit for investors expect for a long term. Am not disputing the fact that, ethereum is a good investment but won't advise anyone to make investment wholly on this project becasue it do take it long term to make profit. Though there are pump and dump altcoins which require luck to make profit, i won't buy altcoin for now.

Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:57:44 PM

that very depends on which altcoins you prefer to buy. personally i moslty invest in defi (and especially dex projects) for now. interesting uniswap, polkadot, and new one stablecoin dex i saw - xsigma
i heard about this project - it's really very interesting and they are backed by a public company and had a credible financial model
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:51:30 PM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
This December 2020 is the most special time when Bitcoin rises in price and sets new prices. Bitcoin brings Altcoins back to life and becomes bustling, so it's a good time to buy investment Altcoins.
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 01:46:57 AM

i heard about this project - it's really very interesting and they are backed by a public company and had a credible financial model
agree with you, there're good returns in xsigma
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:22:43 AM

There are many and many good Altcoins which have good platform and will be grow up strongly in the future such as Link, Atom, and certainly indispensable ETH. And recently, ETH is approved in CME with future contract and it will open a future couldn't be better for ETH with abundant capital of big investment funds pour in here. Shitcoins are still available in this market, but it's easy to realize them, let's look at their capitalization and community acceptance.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:26:56 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin is perfect combination to put your money because it will gives you more profit in the future. The more coins you invest like this year altcoins rise little only and for sure next year the price will up again.

Altcoins are worth to buy if it's potential but if not it is useless of time to invest and wait. I believe next year will ne the year of the altcoin so be ready now and better to invest now before the year 2021 starts because probably a ATH for altcoins will happen.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 01:05:30 PM

In my opinion, there are many altcoins that you can invest in, even you can invest in the top 10 altcoins that have been tested and are profitable for you to make satisfying profits such as ETH, LTC, XRP, and so on.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 01:10:08 PM

This December 2020 is the most special time when Bitcoin rises in price and sets new prices. Bitcoin brings Altcoins back to life and becomes bustling, so it's a good time to buy investment Altcoins.

With changes to Bitcoin like this it makes a big difference. but you are telling people to buy Altcoins to make a profit. What are the best Altcoins to buy right now?

A question that  only you  can answer, you need to work  with  your research and always entrust your investment with your own personal knowledge.  It's tough  to pick the right one, but it is doable if you  are serious in finding  the best one for your money.  It's your job to make sure that everything is going to be perfect for your own benefits.
heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:36:07 PM

You can peruse the gathering for an additional fourteen days to at long last discover posts where top-notch altcoins are talked about, or follow the standard way and purchase eth/RIPPLE/xvg/ada on the off chance that you have such huge issues with open source coin-checking.
Concerning dead coins, you can even discover an assessment on this discussion that BTC is as of now dead/biting the dust. Try not to confide in everything by any means, regardless of whether you are perusing a barely themed gathering.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:12:05 PM

I would state anybody attempting to put resources into any stage ought to consistently do great examination prior to contributing. Your own exploration not promotion from individuals. Second to Bitcoin now as far as how famous it and how it is for the most part known for making exchange worldwide. Yet, you can likewise check the like of xlm, trx, bch, and Oikos, however another undertaking, yet as of now it doing fine.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:16:05 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin is perfect combination to put your money because it will gives you more profit in the future. The more coins you invest like this year altcoins rise little only and for sure next year the price will up again.

Altcoins are worth to buy if it's potential but if not it is useless of time to invest and wait. I believe next year will ne the year of the altcoin so be ready now and better to invest now before the year 2021 starts because probably a ATH for altcoins will happen.
It's true but don't always follow everyones step not because they buy and your going to follow them without any knowledge on what your doing. For me yes it is both gives good profit when you know how to see which altcoins has potential to be pump and dump for you to make a good profit. Not because you already invest into it your just going to wait for some miracle to happen. I don't think altcoins will be on that situation like bitcoin because they are in different market i never compare bitcoin to other's because bitcoin is bitcoin.
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:37:03 PM

Search on active community which have high potential investment, after that research more about the usecase and the team. I invest some of my fund to Callisto Network, you can do more research if you interested.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 678

God, save BTC!

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:41:08 PM

I bought 20K CHR (Chromia) coins ... I am sure that it will bring me profit soon! A project with great ambitions, which will soon launch its own network!
I think now is a good time to buy Altcoins!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
matteo_invst1

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:42:40 PM

I suggest Stakenet (XSN) Project for long-term investment, and it worth buying. They are working on 2nd layer DEX to solve the ETH and BTC scalability problems using the Lightning Network+ Connext network that makes instant trade possible, with the lowest fees on the market. Stakenet DEX will be run by +2700 Masternode that make it completely decentralized, Moreover,
Masternode owners will be able to profit off of the dApps being built on the Stakenet eco-system. The whole Masternode eco-system will grow and host many dApps, from which they can make passive income through fees.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:43:50 PM

There are many alt coins in the cryptocurrency space. If you look at coinmarketcap. It has over 3000 coins, if you research very well you will find coins that are worth investing it. But I personally prefer to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum alone, because they are more reliable and I am less likely to lose all my capital.

There are 8,000 coins on coinmarketcap now. But many of this coins are do not have any practical use at all.

But blockchain can be used for benefit of people, for example to save the environment. Here is information about use blockchain to solve environmental problems https://moss.earth/blog
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:47:47 PM

Search on active community which have high potential investment, after that research more about the usecase and the team. I invest some of my fund to Callisto Network, you can do more research if you interested.

The right thing to do before investing your money, don't forget to investigate and do deeper research. Once you are done with it then check

how the community support the project, it's important that you are well aware to what the impression coming from the people who are supporting

the project and how it will gives you the benefits that you are aiming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: