Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest in any cryptocurrencies!  (Read 17730 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:38:48 AM

I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

We Cannot blame them because this is the way how Bitcoin and crypto being introduced to them.
I remember i also had this same attitude wayback when i first wanted to invest here.
But my views changed when the realization comes my way and learn that Investing here is not a one night profiting.
we can earn here if we can keep our patience and also our trust in cyyptocurrency.
The flow of market will grow for sure though this will take time.
These people that has this outview will sooner change their mind ,let us
help them realizes all of the things they need to know.
Agreed, when I was introduced to bitcoin myself too had the same thinking. In specific, I was introduced that bitcoin is a virtual money that grows in value continuously. Later only slowly learned about the true market of cryptocurrencies as well as the possible ways of profiting out of it.

When we're new to the cryptocurrency network we'll easily fall as a prey for scammers, because we've got a mind of getting rich out of cryptocurrency investment. It is always good to invest into cryptocurrencies, before that need to know the consequences as well as the way of keeping our funds secure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:47:36 PM

whats the difference ? earning a crypto the other way around and investing on crypto in the hopes of getting rich are i think the same .

both have goals to hodl and to sell  . the small difference could be complaints because people think that think crypto are get rich scheme will find them selve complain alot while normal earners do complain to sometimes   . lastly your title is a bit missleading   . i thought you are just another basher that hate cryptocurrencies  .
Some people are assuming that they are having unlimited time and energy so they will never considere about earning cryptos is similar to buying them for money. But honestly, your time and efforts are also valuing like money so there should not be any differences in the consideration of cryptos through what way we are obtaining. I have seen some people are worshiping the coins, they have bought but they will easily sell what they have got from bounty rewards.

Yes, this title is definitely misleading. We can invest in cryptocurrencies but not into random things; we must take time to do enough due diligence so that we can avoid shitcoins. When we are carefully investing then we can find good returns that will be the point of having cryptocurrencies in our life as of now. By calling simply cryptocurrencies, I guess OP is also including bitcoin that must be really ridiculous.

When you are not happy with investments in cryptocurrencies, then you must limit yourself only with bitcoin investments at least. Because, bitcoin is known for good returns so far and it is highly recommended instrument to go with for anyone.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:01:49 PM

I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
or

The fact us that, I have always advice people that approach me and say they want to venture into crypto. I ask them about their motives, that if it is about making it quick then they should forget about it unless they have millions of dollars they want to risk for daily investment.  There have been many losses resulted from impatience.  Crypto space is neither an abracadabra nor magic place.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 02:09:00 PM

The fact us that, I have always advice people that approach me and say they want to venture into crypto. I ask them about their motives, that if it is about making it quick then they should forget about it unless they have millions of dollars they want to risk for daily investment.  There have been many losses resulted from impatience.  Crypto space is neither an abracadabra nor magic place.

what you say to people who ask you is very true. the crypto investment will not bring them to get rich quick. but if they have good trading skills, they can get it with greater risk.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:40:02 PM

what you say to people who ask you is very true. the crypto investment will not bring them to get rich quick. but if they have good trading skills, they can get it with greater risk.
not only in crypto , in other finance market we will not be rich man instantly. many people have wrong thougt, crypto or stock market could give them huge money only in short time. this market contain of high risk , so we must use free money and accept if this money loss. first thing we must prepare were mentality and skill.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 02:45:42 PM

If someone tries to tell his family and friends about the cryptocurrency, while trying to embellish all the information, then such actions in any case will harm not only these people, but also the entire cryptocurrency market. Many newbies, after listening to the wrong advice, strive to get very quick and great benefits from investing in cryptocurrency or from trading cryptocurrency, while not having enough information and skills, they lose all their funds. And thus, all the negative reviews from these newbies have a bad impact on the entire cryptocurrency market. Therefore, I believe that if someone does not know how to correctly explain this or that information regarding cryptocurrency, then it is better not to do this.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:53:07 PM

not only in crypto , in other finance market we will not be rich man instantly. many people have wrong thougt, crypto or stock market could give them huge money only in short time. this market contain of high risk , so we must use free money and accept if this money loss. first thing we must prepare were mentality and skill.
some people get lucky and get rich quickly, but then they lose their money again because they don't know how to use it properly. They again invest in some stupid projects and lose

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:58:40 PM

What are you actually promoting? Because I was just confused seeing your topic "Never invest in any cryptocurrencies". Upon reading your topic, it simply puts into the mind of the readers to think negatively about crypto, and investing in here is worth nothing. Maybe you will say that "Becareful in investing cryptocurrency"

Anyway, people have different approaches in the market, they simply think about quick rich because that is what they mostly heard before. We should have to correct them either, but not in a way to discourage them from investing coz I know that they can understand the real situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:06:34 PM

Newbies think that in the cryptocurrency field you can immediately start earning, but unfortunately, without any knowledge, this is impossible and therefore you need to first study the possibilities of cryptocurrencies and the entire cryptocurrency sphere in order to start earning in this area correctly and successfully.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:20:54 PM

Those who believe that they will get rich in the short time are living in the heaven of foolish. Crypto is not a way of become rich in the short time. Here, investment is very risky and those who take risk, can gain profits or losses. I will not recomment for those who think crypto is a way of short time rich machine. Don't com e here by cherished this dream.
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 04:44:17 PM

Examples:
or
or

I think the only way to break the manipulative state of mind that you were going to be rich in a short run of time is to focus on gaining small profit and increasing it little by little with a passionate research on how you maintain or surpass even beyond that. Rather than thinking big but in reality it will gives you a whole bunch of struggles on how you make it happen or even losing money would be possible.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 04:50:49 PM

You can never invest into anything if you are not willing to face the risk, every kind of investments holds risky so you have to realize the fact and then invest later.If you invest a part of your savings in cryptos then its good choice but if you invest the whole salary in cryptos and expecting the profits for the next month to cover your expenses is just pure stupidity and that kind of investments are mostly made in crypto market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:28:01 PM

Obviously there are a lot of people who are looking at it wrong way but most others are looking at it wrong way as well. If you want to make more crypto you should earn it and that should be but what crypto currency is all about. Sure people who live in Europe for example could buy Dollars when it is low and sell it when it is high but usually, do you make money with money on regular basis? No you use money, money is used a lot and crypto is still a currency and a money itself as well.

So, you should definitely just put your hard work on the table and get money in return of your work and that money could be in crypto form. I am not saying that should be the only way to make crypto obviously but all I am saying is there are not enough people who are doing that and a lot more people who are trying to make money by trading it.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:58:18 PM

Well, I do not understand why exactly you have such an opinion. You are promoting your business based on cryptocurrencies: "Create your coin for FREE at mintme.com" and you come with this idea? Who are you? It doesn´t make me any sense... And when you do not believe in other cryptocurrencies, why are you here?  Huh

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 07:07:17 PM

Admit it or not, almost all people who have learned or heard about crypto is an easy scheme to get rich. Where you will just put your money and it will multiply in a small span of time. Experience will either teach newcomers lesson or truth about crypto investing. There is no investment that can guarantee any return, as long as there's money involved, risk is always present.

Having that kind of mindset has nothing to do with hard work, and thinking that money will work for you. Most ponzi scheme businesses that used this kind of process mapping will promise this kind of mindset, that usually motivates a person of becoming reach is always posible. Though in a business, risking your money is always a part of the whole category, but when you're in crypto we should determine the right asset to choose to avoid losing your future profit.
Getting rich quick was the first understanding almost all newcomers have about cryptocurrency and i guess all this happen because of the early adopters testimony but I believe making lost and profit in crypto investment is a matter of choice because we all understand that every investment have it own risk involve so any newcomer that expect crypto to be risky free despite the volatility in nature of crypto market definitely shouldnt have join it in the first place.

@Hippocrypto, determine the right assets is not enough to thrive if the investors/traders dont know the perfect time to enter or exit the market.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:26:25 PM

This is truly an income where you have to be more careful even If you want to invest in a project then you have to clear mind and analyze the project properly. But the main thing to remember is not to invest large amount of capital in any project because then you will be more at risk of extinction.

However, i think all new investors should start with very little capital, because it is better to do research on investment in the first place than to make a profit,! You can't get rich quick if you want to, so patience is the key to your investing.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:11:41 PM

Some of the cryptocurrencies we know were created for the purpose of transaction and those who created those cryptocurrencies stated clearly that it was to be used for transactions, while there are other cryptocurrencies that were created for reasons that are different for that. Bitcoin is one of those few that were created for transaction, but since it’s volatile and the money put there doesn’t remain the same after some time, people now sees it as a way to earn money.

When I started using Bitcoin I was just using it for sending and receiving payment, took me time to start investing. I mean when people start realizing about the potential of cryptocurrencies with respect to great future then definitely no one could stop them from investing into cryptocurrencies. I'm always recommending to go for only bitcoin investments other than trying any random altcoins.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:34:52 PM

if he comes in 2016 or 2017 then it can be said that crypto is a place to "get rich quick" but for now don't expect anything because we now need more time and effort to research a project and see market movements

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 08:45:35 PM

It is true that so many people especially newbies come into the cryptoworld with a wrong mentality Investing in cryptocurrrencies can be frustrating a times. A lot of investors have lost their money in the past and even presently  some developers are coming up with the aim of scamming  investors .

so i will advise people to take their time and research about any project before putting in money . And  For  traders  If you must trade then learn  the skill and dont be in a hurry to make money so you don't  end up  losing your capital.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:47:36 PM

A lot of people will not know how long we have been working hard investing time, money and energy in projects for some years now, when the bull run begins and we are enjoying the reward they will think it is a get rich quick thing we have done.
Actually crypto is such a rewarding package and for we that the value of our payment on my country is not even commensurate to the work done,I dedicate good time for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: