Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest in any cryptocurrencies!  (Read 17730 times)
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:14:57 AM

You can't end up with good results in crypto space if you don't learn first, without learning how will you know what you investing on? Many still repeat this same mistake over and over today, they never know that many scam tricks are available
That's right, they invest without learning about it. I see a lot of cases like that, fomo others and invest in ponzi projects. Eventually the project collapsed and all lost money, then they said that this market was scam. Clearly all decisions depend on them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:28:53 AM

You can't end up with good results in crypto space if you don't learn first, without learning how will you know what you investing on? Many still repeat this same mistake over and over today, they never know that many scam tricks are available
That's right, they invest without learning about it. I see a lot of cases like that, fomo others and invest in ponzi projects. Eventually the project collapsed and all lost money, then they said that this market was scam. Clearly all decisions depend on them
Sooooo true! First of all, people have to learn proper knowledge and skills as well as experiences to have the fundamental understanding about the market. How can you put your money into something that you don't understand? Investing in any business requires investors to have proper knowledge about that field. Investing without knowledge is nothing more than gambling, therefore, it always leads to the losses that nobody wants!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:38:16 AM

It is the reason why newbies or beginners are too easy to get tricked by scammers because they don't try to do some research or ask people that they know who has an experience or knows about cryptocurrencies. Learning more about cryptocurrency is an advantage because it will be easy for you to avoid getting scam and hacked, and you have a chance to be successful with cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 12:19:19 PM

I agree with you...don't hope to be rich quickly or in the one day from Cryptocurrency . Cryptocurrency is good for the secondary income beside the main salary. Then, we must be carefully for the Ponzi scheme or other scam program.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:53:54 PM

This your approach will never work for most people, because not everyone can code or offer services that would pay in Crypto. If no one invest in Crypto  how do you expect it to have value, it is just like saying people should not invest in Gold because you can offer services and be paid in Gold coin

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:15:08 PM

It's like everyone treat crypto the way they see it, bull run is approaching, those who see it as get rich quick scheme are already gathering their money to invest, and do you think that is an issue, in as much as in one way or the other they are also promoting crypto and they are making their currency, it doesnt affect those doing campaign. The issue is that fraudulence Should be avoided. I believe we shall all be introduced into it in different ways.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:24:34 PM

I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

Everyone has different approach when it comes to crypto. There are services that allows you to get paid in crypto but I see your point and why people choosing crypto more carefully will help it in the long term. Things are beginning to shift from what it was years ago when people saw crypto as only investment or a way to get rich quick.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cristiano77

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 05:57:19 AM

I agree with you...don't hope to be rich quickly or in the one day from Cryptocurrency . Cryptocurrency is good for the secondary income beside the main salary. Then, we must be carefully for the Ponzi scheme or other scam program.

Cryptocurrency is not a tool that can create wealth overnight and it takes time for a project to produce products that are used by people. Investing, whatever its form, either stocks or gold, it takes time for our investment to grow as well as crypto, it takes time for investors to believe that cryptocurrency is a real market

the crypto market is the same as the real-world, some ways of investing can make you rich fast if you are lucky, and by lucky here you need to be soooooo lucky, to choose the right investment at the right time, the right project/crypto/startup.

this is not a simple way, if you work on doing this on purpose, to not rely just on your luck, then you will be working so hard on studying the market then checking new projects checking how credible it is while we see a lot of new fake ones. nothing is free you need to earn this.

even if you get so lucky and get rich quickly if you don't accept that it was just luck and start to work on improving your approach you will end up in debt.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:48:28 AM

This your approach will never work for most people, because not everyone can code or offer services that would pay in Crypto. If no one invest in Crypto  how do you expect it to have value, it is just like saying people should not invest in Gold because you can offer services and be paid in Gold coin
Only 1 percent of all people who come to the cryptocurrency market can do this. It is not available to the biggest part of people in the market. that's why people earn as the market teaches them

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:56:14 PM

If someone invest on Crypto for get rich quick approach then it is one of the best idea in my view.Because you know that good potential coins are giving a huge profit.
And if you look at top coins from Coinmarketcap then you will be assured that how much money they have returned to their investors.

So just invest for get rich quick but should have proper risk management system and always do technical analysis first.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:04:53 PM

It is impossible to pinpoint the reasons for joining crypto, or making it essentially specific. The needs of every person have to be dependent on time and money, hopefully starting with research and educating oneself. However one sees it, money always remains a major factor.
infocoino

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:26:14 AM

If someone invest on Crypto for get rich quick approach then it is one of the best idea in my view.Because you know that good potential coins are giving a huge profit.
And if you look at top coins from Coinmarketcap then you will be assured that how much money they have returned to their investors.

So just invest for get rich quick but should have proper risk management system and always do technical analysis first.

exactly, nowhere else where you can do such profit "Legally" by just investing, all you need to do is to be more careful don't risk too high for high revenue with your whole cap, save some for the very bad urgent times.

this should let you minimize the risk but it won't remove it, the pouring hard part is to research between thousands of coins looking for a good investment while a lot are just scam or repeated poor ideas. and yes you can get rich quick-
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 02:08:39 PM

Greed has been said to be the most dangerous trait of cryptocurrency investor. The truth is that this space gives cryptocurrency enthusiast the opportunity to earn from different schemes, but in every scheme, one needs to be careful about the earning potential and the risks involved. The get rich quick mindset can cause a lot of mismanagement and loss in the space. It's best to approach the space with a mindset to work hard and earn biologically.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:02:03 PM

Investments must be profitable, otherwise why should I invest ? I agree that you do not need to chase a quick riches, but the right investment should bring income.
In order to make a profit in this market, you must not be impatient. You need to have patience and have a clear strategy when investing in this market. I am like you, here for profit and always try to make a profit every day from it
tiktokcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:21:22 AM

Investments must be profitable, otherwise why should I invest ? I agree that you do not need to chase a quick riches, but the right investment should bring income.
In order to make a profit in this market, you must not be impatient. You need to have patience and have a clear strategy when investing in this market. I am like you, here for profit and always try to make a profit every day from it

what if patience is not one of my skills, how d you invest this? not everyone can hold and wait, even if I am patient sometimes you need to sell because you need fiat for urgent stuff, not everyone can invest with a small or spare amount, sometimes it is like the last chance, to be or not to be and it is the case of many players in this market from different poor countries.

you may have the luxury of losing and restart, unlike many others.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:34:57 AM

Most of the information we get online from people trying to get referrals about crypto is an exaggeration or plain lies. We tend to come to the cryptocurrency space with our hopes high, but after investing our time and resources we get disappointed because our expectations were not met. Its best to get the right information and patiently walk your way to the top in this space.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:00:59 AM

i actually don't agree with this one that much. true it would be nice if you got your coins from projects and not investing since there's no money from you involved.  but i think we can also benefit from people buying coins. it would be a loss for us if we discourage them.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:22:34 AM

Most of the information we get online from people trying to get referrals about crypto is an exaggeration or plain lies. We tend to come to the cryptocurrency space with our hopes high, but after investing our time and resources we get disappointed because our expectations were not met. Its best to get the right information and patiently walk your way to the top in this space.
everyone who gives recommendations in the Internet also wants to make money on your purchases and sales. I always check the information given by people I don't know. you need to be very careful about these recommendations

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:30:23 AM

i actually don't agree with this one that much. true it would be nice if you got your coins from projects and not investing since there's no money from you involved.  but i think we can also benefit from people buying coins. it would be a loss for us if we discourage them.

You have your point, if there's no more who's willing to do the investment/trades then the market will be no longer healthy
as the cycle will stop there. it needs both traders and investors in order to move forward, better to learn proper knowledge and skills
for you to continue benefiting from this industry and avoid losing your money.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 10:16:07 AM

Invest in projects that you have sufficient information on. Most projects aren't actually worthy of your investment but how can you tell when you have no idea what their use case is simply because you refused to research on it. I have been a victim of such a project before and I lost  a  huge sum of money and that has strenghtened me in my investment decision making.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: