Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest in any cryptocurrencies!  (Read 17730 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:19:38 AM

Without a few users, so many users are here to grab the advantage of cryptocurrency, profits are the part of advantage. I used some cryptocurrency for several cases, like sending money to another country or withdrawal to another country. Just think that by several users, cryptocurrency is getting popular in our world. Although if cryptocurrency was made for use cases then it could be made as stable (Tether) with privacy.
Its a fact that most of us are enjoying the opportunity to earn in crypto because of the volatility. I think investors are more on storing their assets rather than use it as currency, though its quite normal since it is really profitable.

Nowadays there are many ways to earn crypto without using a capital. However you must have a skill, offer your service (whatever it is) in exchange for crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:08:13 AM

I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

There are lost of things that crypto can help financial difficulties. One is by joining airdrops, not all airdrops are legit, anyway its free no money involve just register using wallet for airdrops, joining bounty campaigns also helps. A lot of bounty campaigns are now legit and gives good earnings, just choose which you think it has good potential. There are other things in crypto that can help us earn money, maybe we need to give a lot of time to research for it.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 03:19:36 AM

I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
or

There are lost of things that crypto can help financial difficulties. One is by joining airdrops, not all airdrops are legit, anyway its free no money involve just register using wallet for airdrops, joining bounty campaigns also helps. A lot of bounty campaigns are now legit and gives good earnings, just choose which you think it has good potential. There are other things in crypto that can help us earn money, maybe we need to give a lot of time to research for it.
i agree on that airdrops and bounty is also a great way to earn in crypto because you dont have to invest money the investment there is your time, but it also needs patience because bounty and airdrop is also seasonal and we also need to sellect a promising poject or legit to avoid wasting of out time  because if you apply in bounty that is  scam or something that is not promising and turn into shit coin you can earn nothing.

CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:45:35 AM

I agree with that, I had the same ideology in my mind before until I got rugged, Bigger percentages come with bigger risks, and getting rich in one night in trading could end up you lose a lot of money, I believe in long term investing, slow percentages but more secure, I love it when I see money comes to my wallet every morning I check my wallet!

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:57:07 AM

I agree with you, nothing is instant to get a lot of money without knowledge or sacrifices that have been made, dedicate time to continue learning to achieve the desires you want to achieve so that they can become real.
The cryptocurrency industry today looks as much as a venue to get rich but reverse is the case in this regard, I have seen thousands of investors who have lost their hard earned money because they came into the industry in search for quick money. Things doesn't work like that, take time to research into a project before make the project investment, this is a common mistakes noobs investors usually made and still making.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 08:36:58 AM

I agree with that, I had the same ideology in my mind before until I got rugged, Bigger percentages come with bigger risks, and getting rich in one night in trading could end up you lose a lot of money, I believe in long term investing, slow percentages but more secure, I love it when I see money comes to my wallet every morning I check my wallet!
you check your wallet every day for long term investments? what are you doing it for? getting rich in day trading is not easy. those with big capital and have good skills which have possibilities. Long term trading or investing is right for everyone to earn money. it all depends on his expertise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 08:42:28 AM

I agree with you, nothing is instant to get a lot of money without knowledge or sacrifices that have been made, dedicate time to continue learning to achieve the desires you want to achieve so that they can become real.
Yes, and if necessary, you should often ask people who already have more experience in certain matters to help our learning too, because then it will help us better understand the sciences we have learned.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 11:53:12 AM

I think its better for every individual hunters to hodl the bounty rewards that they have earn for a longer period of time so that if they think it is very profitable on their side then that is the time they sell in that case it somehow a good way for the bounty hunters to earn a much appreciated income.
A good bounty is not seen from a long period of time, but is seen from good cooperation partners as well as project development and development of token value while on the market, and one more thing that must be seen is the amount of supply in general and supply for bounties so that hunters can know how many rewards they will get when the bounty ends.
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:43:55 PM

Most people who join the cryptocurrency world expect to get rich overnight, but all that is the opposite of what many investors are experiencing today, in cryptocurrency the most important thing is patience and thoroughness in choosing the right time.

blackbirdbitcoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:14:15 PM

I think its a lack of knowledge that hurts people more than bad projects. Even scam projects can go up in value before dumping. Hence, education is most important in crypto before you invest in anything. OP you nailed this on the spot. 
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:22:10 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Many people heard about someone who became rich because of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, so they imagine that cryptosphere is a place where they can easily can become rich, but it`s delusion. Crypto like any other sphere requires many skills and being crypto investor isn`t as easy as it looks like. People who want easy money here, should miss crypto, because it`s a field of difficulties

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:14:41 PM

in cryptocurrency investing is not as easy as we think, many investors have ups and downs when they first enter the world of cryptocurrency, and from that experience they rise up to get income that exceeds what is expected

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 05:49:06 PM

Without a few users, so many users are here to grab the advantage of cryptocurrency, profits are the part of advantage. I used some cryptocurrency for several cases, like sending money to another country or withdrawal to another country. Just think that by several users, cryptocurrency is getting popular in our world. Although if cryptocurrency was made for use cases then it could be made as stable (Tether) with privacy.
Its a fact that most of us are enjoying the opportunity to earn in crypto because of the volatility. I think investors are more on storing their assets rather than use it as currency, though its quite normal since it is really profitable.

Nowadays there are many ways to earn crypto without using a capital. However you must have a skill, offer your service (whatever it is) in exchange for crypto.

If you look through the history of the most powerful today traditional currency (USD) you will also find out that a bunch of people recommended not trusting it. The same is with crypto. Time has change and dictates new rules, and most people are still not ready for it.
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 06:32:46 PM

Indeed, most people go to crypto to get rich in an instant way because most of what they know is that investing in cryptocurrencies can generate hefty and fast income.  There is nothing wrong with those who have a lot of money, those who do not have capital will definitely work as a bounty hunter, then their income can be invested

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:31:26 PM

Examples:
or
or

I've seen more investors who are interested in doubling their profit than the product of the project that they invested in.. lol.. this is just the truth and investors like this are prone to scam projects
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 12:45:45 PM

Most people who join the cryptocurrency world expect to get rich overnight, but all that is the opposite of what many investors are experiencing today, in cryptocurrency the most important thing is patience and thoroughness in choosing the right time.

It's really not as easy as turning your hand to get rich with crypto. But I saw that it took some people only a month to become millionaires. Just see not knowing how it works.
news like that makes a lot of new people come and get interested in the crypto market. it all also depends on the right market moment. When they come when the market is in their luck, it makes sense to make profits in a matter of months even without a good experience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:58:25 PM

I think the most problem that happened to the newbies is want to make money with an instant way. They didn’t make any strategy how to manage some investment in cryptocurrency. The important thing is we must go through the process.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 02:00:24 PM

It's really not as easy as turning your hand to get rich with crypto. But I saw that it took some people only a month to become millionaires. Just see not knowing how it works.
Don't ever be surprised by other people's income in a month, because basically everyone has a different way of working in crypto and has different knowledge and skills in starting their work, so make it a motivation for ourselves to earn income. in crypto even though it's not as easy as turning your palm.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 03:02:56 PM

I think the most problem that happened to the newbies is want to make money with an instant way. They didn’t make any strategy how to manage some investment in cryptocurrency. The important thing is we must go through the process.
In general, everyone and not only beginners have a desire to make money quickly and a lot. Undoubtedly, greed and overestimation of one's capabilities are one of the main reasons for failures in the cryptocurrency market, but these character traits are shared not only by beginners, but also by experienced cryptocurrency users who overestimate their professionalism.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:17:51 PM

I think this is very natural for a newbie, because they also don't have much experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency, so they tend not to have a good strategy in terms of managing their own investment in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: