Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bounty still kind of worth on 2020?  (Read 23909 times)
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 07:49:57 AM

the best bounties right now are
JACS
why JACS can be the best project? isn't this project still in development stage, even they haven't listed on big exchange yet, they are currently only listing on small exchange which has no volume.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 07:58:53 AM

It is still valuable but it will continue to decrease in terms of payment and also from its availability, because as we can all realize, at least there will be a lot of changes over time but bounty hunters will continue to exist, I also found this in several social media such as Facebook. So, if the question is valuable or profitable or not, I think it depends on the abilities you have but indeed, time after time it will not be of much value so that bounty hunters should not only rely on income from it.
Bounties won't decrease in terms of availability, today I still think that bounty promotion is still highly needy for many new projects, as good as IEO on top exchanges are new projects are still using bounties and them get listed on top exchanges e.g binance later, bounty hunters service will always be needed
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:05:33 AM

I have lost interest on bounty hunting. Most of the projects are scam. They make hype, pump price, dump on investors and run away. I  hardly find promising campaign. And some project will offer almost nothing. Now a days,  earning from bounty hunting becomes silent
We are responsible for any outcomes we get from promoting bounties, you claimed that there is no promising campaigns but others have great bounty experience this year, the only way to find out that you are at fault here is do research on highest paid campaigns of 2020 and ask yourself why you missed out, many projects did very well this year

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:35:01 AM

One of the projects that really pays its participants very high is the DIA project. The bounty program is managed by Bubbalex. well, this year, it gives me the enthusiasm to return to support projects through bounties. I'm pretty sure there will be many such projects in the future. well, maybe some people also have a bounty that they support and satisfy this year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:06:53 AM

Bounties won't decrease in terms of availability, today I still think that bounty promotion is still highly needy for many new projects, as good as IEO on top exchanges are new projects are still using bounties and them get listed on top exchanges e.g binance later, bounty hunters service will always be needed

I've noticed opposite. Compared to 2018 or even 2019, the amount of campaign in bounty section has decreased. And I must say decreased a lot. Previously is was easy to find at least one a campaign with hopes of success daily, now such appear once per week.

Projects now does not run ICO like they used to. Projects run bounties just to build basic fun-base, instead of using them to attract funds for development. Lets be honest, how often we see not that someone has raised softcap, or sales round was closed before terms.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:38:06 AM

One of the projects that really pays its participants very high is the DIA project. The bounty program is managed by Bubbalex. well, this year, it gives me the enthusiasm to return to support projects through bounties. I'm pretty sure there will be many such projects in the future. well, maybe some people also have a bounty that they support and satisfy this year.
DIA makes sense because bubbalex decide to limit the campaign participants, if the bounty campaign was opened to everyone the reward will be very small, we have many bounty hunters in this space now and i hope that all bounty managers will start accepting limited participants so that rewards will worth the whole work
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:43:28 AM

I've noticed opposite. Compared to 2018 or even 2019, the amount of campaign in bounty section has decreased. And I must say decreased a lot. Previously is was easy to find at least one a campaign with hopes of success daily, now such appear once per week.

Projects now does not run ICO like they used to. Projects run bounties just to build basic fun-base, instead of using them to attract funds for development. Lets be honest, how often we see not that someone has raised softcap, or sales round was closed before terms.
You are right that its hard to see new projects raising fund in minutes to hours before bounty campaign runs out but few projects still get listed on binance exchange today, some projects still sell out all their tokens through fundraisings, things are this ruined for new projects today because of scammers but its not the end.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:58:57 PM

In my opinion, the bounty is still valuable and will work as it should, even though sometimes there are some bounties that don't pay for our hard work. therefore we must be selective in following and choosing a bounty in order to get a profit
Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 01:13:50 PM

Bounties these days are still good to participate but don't expect that you get high reward because most of them were paying low, at least we can still earn money, just don't make bounties as a source of income.
Right, Now the Bounty project is no longer like in 2017, Where at that time all Bounty Hunters could get very satisfying rewards, but I think in 2020 there is also have a good Bounty project, as I once joined was the Tachyon Network project, many Bounty participants received decent rewards from their Campaign.

I just comeback to post in the forum, when i already sign up 2 years ago. Can you give some list of last good projects that you join for bounty? to motivate me up  Grin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:33:22 PM

It's now more harder to make good money through bounties, you need to put in more effort unlike years back when things are more easier, this year few good bounty campaigns paid hunters good rewards, DIA and HEX are good example, Lattice exchange, Oikos, Free TON are also good too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:40:58 PM

As of now, I am not into joining a particular bounty campaign because I don't that it is still profitable as of now, I am currently joining signature campaigns that I am being paid weekly through posting and reaching particular counts of post every week so that I am qualified to be paid. There are lots of signature campaigns here in the forum as of now, there are some rules that you need some merit before you can join. But still, the decision to choose is for the manager of that campaign. You can be selected by doing some quality posts.
satria157

Activity: 371
Merit: 65

~ ngidol is my passion ~

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 08:59:08 AM

I'm sure still , because some projects still often require media to advertise their projects and it also depends on how you choose the bounty. Because the bounty that we work on doesn't always pay or scam it needs to be seen in more detail about the project. I've worked on a lot of bounties and it doesn't always pay off and that's why we have to be thorough
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:32:55 AM

As of now, I am not into joining a particular bounty campaign because I don't that it is still profitable as of now, I am currently joining signature campaigns that I am being paid weekly through posting and reaching particular counts of post every week so that I am qualified to be paid. There are lots of signature campaigns here in the forum as of now, there are some rules that you need some merit before you can join. But still, the decision to choose is for the manager of that campaign. You can be selected by doing some quality posts.

Compared to regular bounty campaign, it is still hard to get in a signature campaign with weekly payment in Bitcoin. Often they are available only for high ranked forum members. They start with Full member and above, while regular campaigns mostly start with Member. This 90 merit gap is something unreachable for most of users.

If a person is lucky enough to find successful bounty with payments in tokens or coins, profit from it is always greater than in campaigns you describe. But again, this is all a matter of size of reward vs stability to be paid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x