Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrop kill project?  (Read 2325 times)
militiariko

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

Life is beautiful !

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:28:04 PM

I dont know what you think guys but i think airdrop and bounty kill the project let say after the project finish the ico all the bounty and airdrop hnter sell their coin/token , this make te price go low.Since all of bounty and airdrp hunter did not care about the project.

To me, Bounty and airdrops help propagate the good features and product of such project to the general public on every crypto currency social media news feed, how does that kill the project?

Moreover, the marketing program was not forced, each project team decides to run an Airdrop or Bounty campaign itself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:34:49 PM

bounty and Airdrop means effective marketing. people are posting into their social media. Facebook, twitter and into this forum. Keep it in mind that every project allocate small amount of their token into bounty campaign and into other marketing campaigns. We are real people who promote the product into selected audience with lowest wages. Investors invest money and we invest our interest and time. But what if single people creates multiple accounts in multiple platforms? some of the bounty hunters do the same. these sort people are greedy and dishonest. If there is any project that unfortunately have numerous frauds into their promotion, those project may face some difficulties. Again as the project only share very little amount, this is not a big deal
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:10:27 AM

I know for sure, you must be new in cryptocurrency and just know about bounty and airdrops.
Have you seen some success projects that were having bounty and airdrop ? look atomic wallet project.
The most important is the project itself, their token price wouldn't dump if they were a good project, the team could do something to make it success.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:22:16 AM

no. bounty and airdrop will not kill the project because the token for the bounty is not more than 2% of the total supply. Even the bounty allocation is only 0.05% of the total supply, the occurrence of a dump in the exchange means that the project is not in demand

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:28:12 AM

It kills tokens IF it is managed incorrectly! You have to think of the bounty/token fraction and the current token econmics:
Is the token new?
Is there volume for its trading?
Is it higher or lower than ico price?

In most cases it should be released slowly ,step by step or even locked up for a year till the token pick ups steam.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:42:24 AM

I dont know what you think guys but i think airdrop and bounty kill the project let say after the project finish the ico all the bounty and airdrop hnter sell their coin/token , this make te price go low.Since all of bounty and airdrp hunter did not care about the project.

i don't know what you said above buddy, because in my opinion bounty hunters helping the project
and not all people will sell their rewards as soon as possible when the got it
Hunters are helping the project so much and this can't be denied. When the manager has been using a proper method for the distribution and it will not affect the market. I think everyone should have seen arcs distribution by the bounty detective.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:59:38 AM

As much as I would have loved to agree with you but I can't. I would rather say the greedy lots that you all regard to as strong hands drag the price down to buy from these people. They bid low price to take advantage of hunters over a long period of time and you expect the project to just spring up in price to the highest?

You should rather blame the greedy low buying price bidders than the poor hunters who are robbed of their hard earned tokens in the process.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:49:01 PM

I also don't know what you have in mind, why do you think that bounties and airdrops can kill the project? actually I understand that you think like that because you registered May 06, 2020 so you still don't know much about the market

Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:50:15 PM

Even though I hate to admit it, the reality is like that. Most bounty hunters sell immediately after the tokens are distributed.
This makes the price dump as soon as the open trade is running, therefore the team developers decide to lock the tokens after
distribution. In order for the softcap or hardcap target to be achieved, to prevent dump tokens prices when opening trades.
I hate that I object to your opinion but I also want to prove the fact that bounty or airdrop cannot affect a project, even if the developers lock the tokens, the value of the project will probably go down and the project starts to die easily, the reason lies in investors and developers, especially developers, who just want to sell their tokens and accumulate money and jump to another project. While those participating in the bounty and airdrop were the ones who were harmed, received no reward and was criticized for dumping

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:00:43 PM

That's a reward commensurate with the project development team, because most project development teams after completing their ICO / IEO don't care about the future of the token so many airdrop and bounty participants sell their tokens because they believe the token has no future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:16:17 PM

Before I also looked for the airdrop, there was a time that my bestfriend send me a direct message to let me know that there was airdrop then we will apply. Until now we are still into bounty even though I stopped he’s still there to guide me. They are not killing project instead they just want to rewards themselves for what they work for. It’s normal in some hunter.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:22:54 PM

I also don't know what you have in mind, why do you think that bounties and airdrops can kill the project? actually I understand that you think like that because you registered May 06, 2020 so you still don't know much about the market
Yep, he knows nothing about the market and doesn't understand the bounty problem. Bounty cannot kill a project, like the OKS campaign. They had a successful campaign and distributed the tokens to all participants, but after that the price still went up and the price is now 2 times higher than before.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Nyewbot

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:33:01 PM

I think it can be said to be true and not. It is said that it is true that if the token results obtained from the bounty and airdrop cause the token price to fall, it is said to be wrong because the presentation of the total number of bounty coins with the total number of coins is only small. If the project has good prospects and future, it should be that once the bounty hunters sell their coins obtained from the bounty and airdrop it is an advantage for investors to invest, so that one day they can raise the price again. I think it all depends on the project's marketing strategy

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 03:22:36 PM

no. bounty and airdrop will not kill the project because the token for the bounty is not more than 2% of the total supply. Even the bounty allocation is only 0.05% of the total supply, the occurrence of a dump in the exchange means that the project is not in demand
Only bullshit projects blame for the bounty that causes the downfall of their project. In the year 2020 I have seen many such projects, the price is reduced many times even though the bounty budget is only very low. Even they haven't distributed the bounty yet and repeatedly postponed it, it's obviously crap projects and no liquidity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:39:25 PM

I beg to disagree with this sentiment, I am doing bounty campaigns as well and for me bounty campaigns are helping a project to be patronize and to have investors by promoting their project to get a hype in order for them to have a successful outcome.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:02:28 PM

Projects dying or successful is not based on airdroppers or bounty hunters, it's poor management or intended scam From the team. Airdroppers and Bounty hunters get to hold some reward to an extent with the hope of being successful someday a d get dumped on by the team. So in my own opinion, airdroppers and Bounty hunters actually meant well by promoting and making it successful rather than killing it.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:15:30 PM

I beg to disagree with this sentiment, I am doing bounty campaigns as well and for me bounty campaigns are helping a project to be patronize and to have investors by promoting their project to get a hype in order for them to have a successful outcome.
only fool people said bounty campaign kill project.  i am agree with your opinion , bounty campaign create awarness to project and help them to be known by many investors.if we look at bounty allocation , it just very small allocation . only around 0,5% from total supply and many people said it make project dumped in market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:51:25 PM

I agree with you, bounty hunters do not care about the price of a coin, when they get a gift from the bounty they are following at that time they sell their coins without thinking. And that causes the price of coins to crash.

Hopefully the bounty hunters will be wise in selling their coins, even though it is their right, but it is very detrimental to many people.

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:06:02 PM

To be honest, Bounty is the easiest and most economical way projects can be promoted in this market. They just spend $ 10-20k and easily make a great bounty and attract investors. And with such a small amount it can never ruin projects
But sometimes many teams underestimate bounty promotions when they have succeeded in attracting investors to generate funds but on the other hand it is good so I think bounties are also very important in a project that has just been launched in earnest.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:14:22 PM

Bounty hunters don't kill project what kills project is lack of use case and demand for the tokens. Most projects lack foundation and real use case, the only persons that needs the tokens are bounty hunters who are participating in the project campaign and after the campaign is over they receive the tokens and need something much higher. The project needs to create a need for their tokens that's what would translate to value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: