Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Mike Tyson
Roy Jones Junior

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊[Boxing] Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Junior [PPV on Nov. 28]  (Read 6539 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:13:56 PM

The wait is getting longer somehow might be because quite excited to see this exhibition match.
Was it purpose or something? I thought the original date of the fight was not change, and one month from now is very near.

A month to go before these two clashes and yes Mike has an upper hand it seems and quite popular as well. The poll result here also shows a one side victory for the Mike but in the end, it could just be another way around as everyone would be in favour of Mike to win.

I was thinking of this one too, while the public are rooting for Mike to win, we might see the other way, Roy Jones is also a KO artist, so we might see a KO here from him. Regardless, this is just an exhibition fight, so it could be scripted.  Sad

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:24:03 PM

Looks like that this fight will be postpone to a later date this year.

Seems like the marketing strategy of both fighters did not work as the interest of boxing fans to watch this fight is low.

https://www.boxingscene.com/mike-tyson-roy-jones-exhibition-bout-reportedly-postponed--150806

Probably and as said

". According to the Ring TV report, the reason for the postponement was due to the belief that a later date could help generate more revenue for the event which has caught massive mainstream attention, even if in circus-like fashion."

When they do talk about circus-like action is on including a youtube star and a Former NBA star on undercards. Such postponement would really be enough to possibly to spark out peoples interest?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:59:16 PM

Seems like the marketing strategy of both fighters did not work as the interest of boxing fans to watch this fight is low.

Just read the article about that. Aside from that, the world is facing the pandemic so people might not want to spend on a PPV for now.

Maybe the best time would be next year. If only this fight were executed last year, it might generate a big revenue even for a charity or exhibition match.

Time now to change the thread title.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:43:46 AM

Looks like that this fight will be postpone to a later date this year.

https://www.boxingscene.com/mike-tyson-roy-jones-exhibition-bout-reportedly-postponed--150806

Probably and as said

". According to the Ring TV report, the reason for the postponement was due to the belief that a later date could help generate more revenue for the event which has caught massive mainstream attention, even if in circus-like fashion."

When they do talk about circus-like action is on including a youtube star and a Former NBA star on undercards. Such postponement would really be enough to possibly to spark out peoples interest?
Yeah I agree that this is their marketing strategy for the fight to postponed. The decision will be based on the statistical report of how much they could earn in the fight. Seems like they were a little bit doubtful for the possible income of the result. Well hoping for them the best. The fans can't to see how Mike Tyson comes back as boxer after retiring in the pass few years.

Just read the article about that. Aside from that, the world is facing the pandemic so people might not want to spend on a PPV for now.

Maybe the best time would be next year. If only this fight were executed last year, it might generate a big revenue even for a charity or exhibition match.

Time now to change the thread title.
NBA had already started and other sports activities already did like football games. When we talk about physical contact, NBA and football games has a lot of contact. All of it will depend on the organizer on their decision to make. But, most of the decision to consider of course is how they can earn in the match when there will be no crowd in the arena to watch that could buy tickets for them to get at least some financial consideration. Pay per view is the only key for them to earn in this match. Whatever things will going to happen hoping that this match will going to push through.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:41:56 PM

We don't know. But as far as I know, KO will mean someone needs to be down so that the opponent can be the winner. But we can hope that both fights don't get a serious injury as the other fights. I give my vote to Tyson too as the winner because I know Tyson so far, and he has a big chance to win.

Honestly what I know about Tyson is he is KO artist during his prime, but we don't know if he still got the power at his age now, it's likely that we will not see a KO in this match as these are old warriors, and this is just an exhibition, who would go for a kill if the competition is only for a show?

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:44:43 PM

We don't know. But as far as I know, KO will mean someone needs to be down so that the opponent can be the winner. But we can hope that both fights don't get a serious injury as the other fights. I give my vote to Tyson too as the winner because I know Tyson so far, and he has a big chance to win.

Honestly what I know about Tyson is he is KO artist during his prime, but we don't know if he still got the power at his age now, it's likely that we will not see a KO in this match as these are old warriors, and this is just an exhibition, who would go for a kill if the competition is only for a show?

Or also, Referee will stop it before the heavy damage might done, promoters are aware that even this is just for entertainment

chances that tempers and aggressions will comes alive between this two heavyweights fighters. They need to avoid further damages

So expect also that the ref will be more concern and if it's needed to stop he will call it right away.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:42:35 PM

I'm expecting this exhibition isn't just going to be the same as the other exhibition that we have seen like with those matches of Floyd. IMO, this is very far different from those exhibitions. I think Mike is going to bring all that he has for this match.

That latest floyd's exhibition boxing match with that Japanese fighter was just for kids to watch. I mean, what kind of match was that? it just looks like you are watching a Japanese game show. It didn't even get to round 6? I'ts obviously scripted judging how they fought with each other. it looks like the Japanese fighter was just a good actor. he better changes his career for his own good, maybe he can be an actor on sitcoms because he is the only fighter that looks so funny when fighting Floyd. 
You got it mate!

It's why I'm comparing it with other exhibition and that match is one of the exhibitions that I'm talking about. We know that Floyd fought the Japanese boxer for the money.

There's no other thing at stake within that match, while for this, Mike and Roy, we can expect some badge of honor for both fighters.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Distinctin

Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:11:59 PM
Merited by mirakal (1)

We know that Floyd fought the Japanese boxer for the money.
Japanese was not a boxer,  Tenshin Nasukawa was a kickboxer and they fight in a boxing match, it's not fun for us buy FLoyd made easy money on that.

He fought a kid...  Grin Grin Grin
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2811618-what-exactly-is-happening-with-floyd-mayweathers-fight-in-japan

There's no other thing at stake within that match, while for this, Mike and Roy, we can expect some badge of honor for both fighters.

This fight is way better as bough fighters are legend and correction, every boxer fight for the money, all of them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:40:58 PM

Japanese was not a boxer,  Tenshin Nasukawa was a kickboxer and they fight in a boxing match, it's not fun for us buy FLoyd made easy money on that.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2811618-what-exactly-is-happening-with-floyd-mayweathers-fight-in-japan
Its just really a mismatch even though it was an exhibition but on this upcoming match between Tyson and Roy Jones will really be different since both came from on same field.
Its announced that it will be an 8 round kind of match which isnt really that surprising considering their age which supposedly heavyweights should be on 12 rounder.
People would surely lost interest if this one will really be similar on what we had saw on that previous Mayweather-Japanese Kid fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:44:14 PM

This fight is way better as bough fighters are legend and correction, every boxer fight for the money, all of them.

Seems that Tyson and RJJ are gaining a lot of audience on this upcoming fight. Sportbookies will be busy for this match. Will be betting also on different bookies.  Tongue

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/23/mike-tyson-fighting-roy-jones-jr-boxing-comeback-exhibition-triller/
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:49:50 AM

Its just really a mismatch even though it was an exhibition but on this upcoming match between Tyson and Roy Jones will really be different since both came from on same field.
Its announced that it will be an 8 round kind of match which isnt really that surprising considering their age which supposedly heavyweights should be on 12 rounder.
People would surely lost interest if this one will really be similar on what we had saw on that previous Mayweather-Japanese Kid fight.
Is that even considered as exhibition match when Mayweather fights the Japanese kid? I thought it is some kind of joke because the round only last 1 round. He destroyed a 20 year old boxer, that match cannot compare to the upcoming match. Both of the contender have good boxing background where they knockout a lot of popular boxers. Even though the match will only last at 8 rounds, I am sure that it is enough to give hype especially to the audiences and to their fans. I think Mike Tyson gonna win in that match but everything is possible, maybe Roy is lucky enough to knockout the previous heavy weight champion.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:58:46 AM

You are right. If Tyson fights, he will KO the opponent, but this time, we don't know because Tyson becomes old, but his power can remain the same as the old-time, maybe reduce for a little. I really don't want to see a KO in this match because I feel that it will be hard for both of them.

Both fighters are old enough and being KO in a boxing match at there age might be fatal. I believe the referee will gonna early call a TKO if ever one of them showing too much fatigue. But we should always consider that this fight is just an exhibition much so I believe no one will gonna give 100% full power punch to his opponent except if both players heated up.

Most probably a closed fight on this match because this is just a show. But the edge will goes to Mike Tyson.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
livingfree

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:31:18 AM

LOL! thanks for correction.

That's really made just for a showmatch, nothing to gain but only for Floyd.

Yes, they were legends and this match is against boxer vs. boxer. A showmatch but there's something heavy punches that will be thrown for sure.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 09:42:56 AM

Yes, they were legends and this match is against boxer vs. boxer. A showmatch but there's something heavy punches that will be thrown for sure.

That would be coming from Tyson  Grin

Look how heavy this punch is.

https://www.givemesport.com/1591847-mike-tyson-vs-roy-jones-jr-training-clip-of-iron-mike-in-slow-motion-is-truly-frightening

https://twitter.com/i/status/1293591063253450754

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
livingfree

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 09:56:25 AM

https://www.givemesport.com/1591847-mike-tyson-vs-roy-jones-jr-training-clip-of-iron-mike-in-slow-motion-is-truly-frightening

I have seen his trainings and it's still a heavy blow.

Damn, I can't think of how heavy I'll be with that age but the guy doesn't seem to age all of these years. The favor is with Mike but we can't ignore Roy.

Like everyone does, most are with Mike.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Distinctin

Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 11:33:57 AM
Merited by Sanitough (2)

Damn, I can't think of how heavy I'll be with that age but the guy doesn't seem to age all of these years. The favor is with Mike but we can't ignore Roy.

Do we have some video of Roy Jones Junior  too?

That slowmo video is sick, that was a classic move of Mike Tyson and he can knock out his opponent even bigger than him.

I found one video online, but this was only posted last month.
MIKE TYSON VS. ROY JONES JR. SIDE-BY-SIDE COMEBACK TRAINING COMPARISON - POWER & SPEED AGES 54 & 51

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Becky666

Activity: 756
Merit: 231

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 11:45:58 AM

Age will definitely have some effect in this match; even though Tyson was known with  his heavy punches, Roy Jones is a perfect match to Tyson. Tyson opponent(Roy Jones) has a good record, and I won't be disappointed see the table turn against the favourite Tyson. Am going with Roy Jones Jr because of these records: https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/774820

███████ ███████     R O L L B I T           The Social & Provably Fair Crypto Casino           [ PLAY NOW ]     ███████ ███████
/  SLOTS     /  GAME SHOW     /  LIVE CASINO     /  ROULETTE     /  BLACKJACK
|          Twitter          |        ♠   Instant Deposits & Withdrawals   -   Live Customer Support   -   Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses   ♠      |          Discord          |
livingfree

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:53:40 PM

Do we have some video of Roy Jones Junior  too?

That slowmo video is sick, that was a classic move of Mike Tyson and he can knock out his opponent even bigger than him.

I found one video online, but this was only posted last month.
MIKE TYSON VS. ROY JONES JR. SIDE-BY-SIDE COMEBACK TRAINING COMPARISON - POWER & SPEED AGES 54 & 51

I haven't seen any latest video from him.

I searched on YouTube but most of the videos uploaded from his matches were years ago or a year ago has passed. There's no recent one unlike with Mike, he has recent videos of his training.

I'm also waiting for someone to upload it for us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 03:13:34 AM

I have also noticed that Roy Jones Jr. has not posted videos of his training for his fight with Mike Tyson. I found this most recent video, he is training with a low profile to create expectations and surprise. While Tyson is very striking he is quite a show and with a powerful physical condition.

Roy Jones Jr. - Training

https://youtu.be/teZepWLSE8M

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 10:48:39 AM

I have also noticed that Roy Jones Jr. has not posted videos of his training for his fight with Mike Tyson. I found this most recent video, he is training with a low profile to create expectations and surprise. While Tyson is very striking he is quite a show and with a powerful physical condition.

Roy Jones Jr. - Training

https://youtu.be/teZepWLSE8M

If we are going to base on both training videos of Mike and Roy Jones Jr. we can see the difference in comes with power of punches and agility of Mike Tyson it looks like he's on his prime days but since Roy Jones Jr. have a limited training videos we might not know if he is doing some special training that would surprise us all, the fight date was moved as well I can't wait to see these legionaries fighting on the ring again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: