Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020  (Read 42088 times)
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:01:14 PM

I was also very interested in this question, since 2018 I have not made a bounty anymore, although in 2017 there were golden times, when I remember already a smile appears on my face. From good managers I know only Fatemablabla

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:14:54 PM

I was also very interested in this question, since 2018 I have not made a bounty anymore, although in 2017 there were golden times, when I remember already a smile appears on my face. From good managers I know only Fatemablabla

You know, it is strange to read what you have written.

You were absent on the forum for 2 years, and when you return you instantly join Fatemablabla campaign. Poolz is only second campaign she ran, while her first campaign Dego is not distributed yet.

So I would like to ask why do you call an inexperienced bounty manager "good manager" and instantly join her campaign after being inactive for 2 years?
You used to post in Russian language, but since your return haven't said a single word in it. Disappointed in Russian local board?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:43:38 PM

The reality is that 9 of 10 campaigns won't worth your time. But the 10th one will pay all of these campaign where you spend your time. Everyone is comppaining here about the very low bounty rewards, but there isn't any more profitable job online for people that don't have skills to do any high skill jobs. Smiley
There are many students who are just studying and are looking for additional income. Certainly, after going through it, he will master the skills and may be able to create a new product or service.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:54:36 PM

I think you should build your confidence stronger. By hearing others' success, you can't force yourself. Just try to believe in cryptocurrency. My last successful campaign was DIA tokens. Still many valuable projects from all the new altcoins. Cartesi and Koinpro projects will give me good rewards.
You mention the good bounty and I missed everything. I stop using the forum several months after the merit system implemented and active again in 2020 and until now I don't have a good earning. Bounty paid bitcoin is chosen depending on the merit earning, and the rank should be Senior Member, Accept Full Member is rarely. Now, I join in bounty because of the bounty managers and I hope my current bounty will give me good profits

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:59:29 PM

I have earned only a few bucks since there's a lot of scam bounty campaigns nowadays,

Unlike in the year 2016-2017 where every campaigns we join is we can receive our bounty. But this year, I only received a lot of useless token that has no value at all. I think there's only 1-5% of legitimate bounty campaigns that the bounty hunters have benefited from the past months.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:24:47 PM

I started a bounty in 2017 different from 2019-2020 the bounty did not bloom like 2017. in 2017 I can make money up to $ 10000 following several projects. but in 2019-2020 only a few paid, I really miss the very high ico hype. My favorite bounty manager is the Yahoo627 project, which he has always been profitable for me.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:51:31 PM

I started a bounty in 2017 different from 2019-2020 the bounty did not bloom like 2017. in 2017 I can make money up to $ 10000 following several projects. but in 2019-2020 only a few paid, I really miss the very high ico hype. My favorite bounty manager is the Yahoo627 project, which he has always been profitable for me.
that's good amount for sure, even we work on regular job maybe could not earn this amount. i dont know how much money earned in this periode , but i am gratefull by joining in bounty campaign i get additional income. yahoo was good bounty manager, every project from him have good quality, and maybe  we will remember jamalaezez too as popular manager at that moment.
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:51:31 AM

Let us talk straight. In this trying times some were coming back here in the forum knowing they could get hope to join in bounty hunting and to earn tokens by which then converted to btc then fiat. I know of this because I myself was a bounty hunter before and doing odd stuffs and then I quit due to the fact that many projects do failed or they did not pay and make a good exchange for their tokens rewarded.

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

Update: who were good bounty managers nowadays?

I only earn from DIA DeFi project this year and that's around 350$, I believe that reputable bounty managers have a higher role to play here, there is higher chance of getting paid and also high chance that the project will do well, most scam projects come from bad bounty managers or new account bounty managers.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:58:29 AM

2019 is  where crypto drops drastically and of course to get a lot of results is very difficult in that period I made very little money and only being able to meet the daily needs sometimes is not enough but when in 2020 the prestige of crypto has started to rise many crypto coins go up high especially bitcoin
in the current condition i have a lot of money that i can make and of course will be able to cover all the needs that I want

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:02:59 PM

if all the project i've joined and successfully running or maybe at least have a value of 0.0001$ each token I could be a millionaire but since most of the bounty campaign and their tokens are worthless in my estimate value I think it's around $1000-$2000.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:20:40 PM

if all the project i've joined and successfully running or maybe at least have a value of 0.0001$ each token I could be a millionaire but since most of the bounty campaign and their tokens are worthless in my estimate value I think it's around $1000-$2000.

This is also a good result, depending on what country you are in, by the standards of my country it is a good additional income.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
arufox

Activity: 1093
Merit: 195

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:20:26 PM

If you rank just Full Member I will say that so hard for you to find good earning, If you want a good earning, the service board is the answers but the requirements for this board is must Sr Member, Full member is rarely to accepted. So don't expect good earning if only your rank is Full Member or below, but don't also frustrate you can find the treasure if you are lucky

Really?? i don't trust it, without any proof, So prove it

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:53:23 PM

You still got a huge amount of money. I have seen a lot of bounty hunters who have earned about $10 per bounty campaign, who would have though that there is someone who earned a thousand dollars in bounty campaigns. I didn't know that this is still possible since there's a lot of scam project on these days.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 12:56:37 AM

You're good with the earning out of bounties. It was the year 2017-2018 when each and every ICO token reached the peak in no time. Once again such a market condition could happen, everyone won't have the patience to hold for such a long time period without anything assured.

Considering the market of altcoins receiving $1000 - $2000 out of bounties is a big earning. A full member will get an pay of $40/week from a bitcoin paid signature campaign. If he gets into a campaign for 12 months what he earns is around $2100. Based on that what you've estimated with your bounty rewards is good.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 03:49:57 AM

Mostly bounties in the year 2019-2020 are not worth to participate because of these many bounties has not paid.
Or sometimes the project they handled are not totally succeeded not like in the past year many bounty campaign are listed already even do the bounty campaign has not finish yet.
Agree, many bounty that i join this year and only few bounty paid.
I join many signature campaign from last 2019 and now still waiting the bounty reward.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 04:11:49 AM

This time distance, i find it a good fit for this job, because the epidemic is still affecting my real life outside, and i can't go out to work and make money out of money the bonus i got it really meant a lot to me, like what i see, it's been a while since projects that pay for bounty started popping up and this is great in the midst of this time.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
amarmurgi

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:01:40 AM

There is a lot of hunter telling that joining a campaign is not worth this time but it was opposite to my experienced because joining a campaign for the year 2019 -2020 is a lucky year for me. I was able to build our house using a money that i earn from bounty campaign. Although there are some bounty not paying or just a little but still it can help especially this time.It is still another source of income as long as you have patience and perseverance.
[/I really agree with you a lot, because just like you took 2019-2020 as your destiny to make money, I also took it as my destiny, 2019-2020. Thank you for expressing your opinion.]
NIKUBHI
Copper Member

Activity: 897
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:16:15 AM

A new era comes in crypto industry that is bounty campaign to promote your project in the crypto market and the project team where also spend a good amount of crypto for it, but we all know that all bounty programs were not good successful and peoples were get mostly nothing from it but there was some good example of reward generated from the bounties like Dego_Finance, juicy fields, etc. Mostly peoples can generate approx 100$ - 500$ in two to three months by joining five to ten bounty depending on the project concept.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:20:42 AM

You still got a huge amount of money. I have seen a lot of bounty hunters who have earned about $10 per bounty campaign, who would have though that there is someone who earned a thousand dollars in bounty campaigns. I didn't know that this is still possible since there's a lot of scam project on these days.
There is always a catch in bounties if you are smart, I have found out that Bounties with limited participants are more rewarding than those who takes unlimited participants on their campaigns, for example check DIA bounty, even jr members are able to make over 200$ and high rank members made over 1400$ for four weeks campaign, isn't that awesome? Be smart when picking bounties

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:10:54 AM

I don't feel like sharing this information but I have a advice to every bounty hunters, it's not a must to promote a bounty simply because you don't have anything you are doing, be on the lookout for high quality bounties, my highest paid bounties since 2019 are

1. Cartesi
2. Ferrum
3. Alchemy
4. ARCS
5. DIA

I have less bad results from bounties because I choose carefully

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: