Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: investing does not have to wait long  (Read 7924 times)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:47:09 AM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!
That is true how many times I lose money in investing, I bought token at lower price but I did not notice it was pump and then when I try to check my account after few days the price already dumped. I almost want to cry because I bought all remaining capital. So I decided to be active always when inevsting.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 04:17:20 AM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

That is true how many times I lose money in investing, I bought token at lower price but I did not notice it was pump and then when I try to check my account after few days the price already dumped. I almost want to cry because I bought all remaining capital. So I decided to be active always when inevsting.
In general, avoid coins that have gone up in price because the risk when you choose to invest in those coins is very high. I have never invested in this way because the bull market is a very careful time for me to decide. Of course, there will still be many opportunities for you but the risk will be very high because we can not measure anything in this market and every decision will affect our profits.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 04:59:55 AM

it's one of the common ways that I often hear in this forum. but the problem is what coins do you currently hold? Although the market is unpredictable, on the one hand not all coins can last a long time in the market, let alone always have a high selling price. keep in mind that investing takes time and not as fast as you expect.
Long-term investing is a very popular way to make a profit in this market but finding a coin that gives you profit will be difficult because the market often goes against what we think. Any investment will have its own risks but there will certainly be a way to reduce the risk if you have a reasonable trading strategy. I have been in this market for a long time but sometimes losing money always happens to me.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:14:46 AM

Everyone wants to benefit by investing.For that, some theory must be maintained.Investment means but not profit.It must be kept in mind.I hope the right investment decision is made quickly.And I think it is possible to do better if you have regular updates.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:31:04 AM

Everyone wants to benefit by investing.For that, some theory must be maintained.Investment means but not profit.It must be kept in mind.I hope the right investment decision is made quickly.And I think it is possible to do better if you have regular updates.
Any investment decision will directly affect the profit of the investor but certainly you will always risk when you invest in this market. In my opinion, be patient and be calm when the market shows signs of decline because if you are not careful, you can lose money in this market. However, if you have a strategy to minimize risk, you can easily control your investment.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:43:58 AM

finding a coin that gives you profit will be difficult because the market often goes against what we think.

what if we think differently . if you think of the profit before now think of loosing this time or simply dont think of the profit   .

in that way they will be manipulating the price in the opposit direction  but how will they know what we are thinking ? its only your imagination dude you think those events happen but in reality your mind only plays tricks with you . still you can do what i suggest above    .   
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:11:18 AM

You don't have to wait long to make gains from coins you holding, do not abandon the coins and wait for years, you can make gains while holding and still have more quantities of the coins, whenever the coin appreciate in value just remove the profit, wait till it become stable again and buy back

Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:35:19 AM

In my point, depending on how much is your profit goal at that time? and the important is to that you can control your greed when the price raise continuously or not?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: