Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can ICOs come back in the game?  (Read 1557 times)
CryptoDost (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:38:17 PM

As crypto gets exposed to the world gradually, new and more convenient features enter the market.Initial Exchange Offerings are taking over with their planned and well structured activities which put the whole project on checks and make sure investors get their holdings after making the buy orders.Again, the coin gets the opportunity to be listed on that exchange which facilitate immediate trading if not planned otherwise by the team.
In my opinion, if ICOs are to come back in the game, then there should be regulations and structures set aside in order for it to meet the standards set by IEOs.What other way do you think can lift up ICOs again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTalk365

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:45:02 PM

I hope for state regulation of the ICO, in which the authorized state bodies will check and register the team of each project, which should drastically reduce the level of fraud among them. I also expect general rules for conducting ICOs, where I think that the rules for relations with participants in ICO bounty campaigns will be spelled out. Indeed, now it is absolute chaos, where each team at any time at its discretion changes any rules. This should not be.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:56:59 PM

I hope for state regulation of the ICO, in which the authorized state bodies will check and register the team of each project, which should drastically reduce the level of fraud among them. I also expect general rules for conducting ICOs, where I think that the rules for relations with participants in ICO bounty campaigns will be spelled out. Indeed, now it is absolute chaos, where each team at any time at its discretion changes any rules. This should not be.
Try to suggest to all bounty campaign managers as well as all project developers and see how they respond, and what you also need to know is that ICO is no longer liked and loved by everyone in crypto, so whatever your expectations of ICO, obviously will not be granted because restoring lost trust is very difficult, I hope you want to learn this so that your knowledge can increase, because every country also has its own rules and laws that will never sync with crypto rules.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:09:14 PM

Promising people and developers that have an actual experience of running a project.

They must dedicate to that project so that the investors will believe again to them because if they don't, ICOs are good to say as a dead crowdfunding.

Not all about promises but with actual application.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:17:25 PM

As crypto gets exposed to the world gradually, new and more convenient features enter the market.Initial Exchange Offerings are taking over with their planned and well structured activities which put the whole project on checks and make sure investors get their holdings after making the buy orders.Again, the coin gets the opportunity to be listed on that exchange which facilitate immediate trading if not planned otherwise by the team.
In my opinion, if ICOs are to come back in the game, then there should be regulations and structures set aside in order for it to meet the standards set by IEOs.What other way do you think can lift up ICOs again?
Still some ICOs are raising millions in few minutes but its very rare compared to the year 2017 and I don't find any reason for ICOs to raise again because people lost trust on it then how they will be ready to invest on it again.IEOs are also over, only promotion from reputed exchanges are raising funds other than that all others are just the failure.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:20:25 PM

Their time is long gone and they can't come back anymore while there is IEO which everyone prefers it than ICO. Unless something really bad happens to IEO that makes people lost the trust for it like ICO, I don't think they are equally right now and zero chance for ICO to come back.
Sulman326

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:04:47 PM

Transparency, like a blockchain network.  And there must be an umbrella that is responsible for the clarity of the project that will run the ICO and the company is required to have run around 70% of the planning target, because many investors want the benefits and clarity of a project.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:11:55 PM

Transparency, like a blockchain network.  And there must be an umbrella that is responsible for the clarity of the project that will run the ICO and the company is required to have run around 70% of the planning target, because many investors want the benefits and clarity of a project.

That's hard to implement as who will choose the organization to look out for these blockchain projects?
It's not easy managing these hundreds of platforms and monitor their actual development progress.
And that leaves investors/users, to just do their due diligence every time they want to invest in a particular project.
As there is no Central Authority that is capable of handling these situations, user just need to look over one's shoulder.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:40:37 PM

I can't even imagine ICOs coming back because it will bring back a lot of things to mind and will people still actually invest? That is, why investing in a project wherein you will keep asking the team about listing when you can invest in a project via IEO where listing is assured. Also, in IEO the exchange it is taking place on will make investors to decide if they should or not, but are all these possible with ICO? In ICO, the team can say whatever they want to make money and then do whatever they want when they have gotten the money. So in my own opinion, I do not see ICOs coming back anytime soon.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:18:53 AM

I can't even imagine ICOs coming back because it will bring back a lot of things to mind and will people still actually invest? That is, why investing in a project wherein you will keep asking the team about listing when you can invest in a project via IEO where listing is assured. Also, in IEO the exchange it is taking place on will make investors to decide if they should or not, but are all these possible with ICO? In ICO, the team can say whatever they want to make money and then do whatever they want when they have gotten the money. So in my own opinion, I do not see ICOs coming back anytime soon.

This depends actually. ICO would make a come back if it were regulated properly. As of now, anyone can make an ICO, even a high school student can and get away from it if they scam investors (assuming they get some). With licence, proof, and documents that can be checked, a lot of investors might have a change of perspective about ICO. Though to be honest, that happening is too slim to consider.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:23:47 AM

How can ICO be regulated when ICO crowdfunding happens only between the project website and crypto investors? In what ways can you see things more clearly that the ICO project is legit enough? Isn't that what IEO does better?

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:26:09 AM

people's trust to invest has been lost in the ICO, in IEO today with the exchange that is an intermediary between sellers and buyers, people are still afraid if it is not done on a popular exchange. if trust has been lost it is difficult to restore from before.
no one wants to fall in the same hole.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:35:33 AM

ICOs are already creeping in gradually. Avalanche was successful recently, they did ICO and it sold out very fast. Some new scam projects will use this as a bedrock to rip investors off their funds. Regulations for ICOs won't come easily, and even ICOs are regulated, scam ICOs will still launch. In my opinion, ICOs should be scrapped entirely and neglected by investors, due to my past experience. I'm comfortable with IEO on reputable exchanges, atleast I'm sure I wont be scammed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:40:46 AM

ICOs are already creeping in gradually. Avalanche was successful recently, they did ICO and it sold out very fast. Some new scam projects will use this as a bedrock to rip investors off their funds. Regulations for ICOs won't come easily, and even ICOs are regulated, scam ICOs will still launch. In my opinion, ICOs should be scrapped entirely and neglected by investors, due to my past experience. I'm comfortable with IEO on reputable exchanges, atleast I'm sure I wont be scammed.
This is the last thing I don't want to hear, Avalanche ICO was successful, accepted so you expect all ICO to be successful because avalanche is successful? ICO is already in the past, regulations won't come for ICO, exchange can be regulated of course and IEO on top exchanges just works better
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:48:04 AM

Their time is long gone and they can't come back anymore while there is IEO which everyone prefers it than ICO. Unless something really bad happens to IEO that makes people lost the trust for it like ICO, I don't think they are equally right now and zero chance for ICO to come back.
There is a succesful ICO just launched and indeed have good raised. This project called avalanche raised 42million USD, so it will depend on the project and not because ICO is dead already. I agree that IEO is still trending but some ICOs are started to come back again.

Are you sure that we really need another ICO in crypto? Too many shitty ICOs already happen
Depends on the project capability. If its shit then no need but if there is a potential why not right?

Aqib Sarwar

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:02:19 AM

The popularity of ICO has really been broken and destroyed because of the many ICO Projects that are SCAM. And this makes investors really angry about this ICO sales system. Therefore there is no need for improvements or rules regarding the ICO project because there is now an IEO sales system which has advantages when compared to ICO. And if ICO gets up again, there will be few investors who will trust and participate in it, I'm sure of that.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:15:08 AM

Actually I don't want ICO to make a come back because ICO projects are still high risky than IEO, I care much about investors safety, if investors can't trust projects anymore who is going to invest on new projects?
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:26:30 AM

Honestly, I think ICO is already out, they can never come back in the market anymore, yes, they still have their presence felt but they are not anymore as successful as before, it has already become an obsolete way of crowd funding, and people are now looking for a less risky way and IEO offers that platform to them, so if ever the market will be again bullish and once again we will witness the interest of the investors in the market, I think it's gonna be IEO which will be the leader of crowd funding.
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:29:40 AM

ICO isn't coming back and I stand against ICO coming back, it's not what I wanted, the freedom of ICO with no third-party is why scammers are free to do anyhow with investors, it seems you aren't aware that investors are lot safer with IEO

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:14:03 AM

with reduced scamer who does the ico directly.
ieo has the advantage that tokens are guaranteed to be released on the exchange.
while ico after collecting funds they have to find a market for listings.
another way maybe every project will guarantee that their coins will be listed on several exchanges when raising funds.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:22:55 PM

Why would they go back to the game? Now some projects use the ICO model, there are just a lot of alternatives, it's good.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:24:15 PM

Why choose an ICO at the present time? There are so many scammer and they are creating fake projects to deceive investors. IEO will be much safer and more profitable for investors, I just hope IEO will exist for a long time to help me make a lot of profit with it.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:40:00 PM

I dont think ICO still has a place here in this market,After all that abused happen from scammers and Fraudsters?
What i  believe is even IEO have the same structure and soon will also take advantage of the system.

For me why need to invest in those risky way when there are tons of cryptocurrency existing  now?
and also there are tons of tokens in the market to choose.

check this article and you'll see why we not need to entertain ICO again.

https://news.bitcoin.com/icos-are-dead-but-ico-scammers-are-immortal/
The initial coin offering may have all but died, but the ICO scammer marches on regardless. Whereas legitimate projects have to wrangle with all kinds of challenges including the strength of the market, generating value for investors, creating a real product and actually delivering on the promises they make, the soulless scammer is unencumbered by technical constraints, work ethic or any sense of decency

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:43:13 PM

Ico's been abused last time, it was all the hype. Lot's of people who were crypto savvy that time earned alot while most of new investors that time Lost A LOT. It was a gateway for some to quick buck, some project failed to thrive and lost interest since they're not into the adaption but rather than the money they could get from the hype. Ico's long dead and gone.

Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 03:35:33 PM

To return to the game, the ICO system must show loyalty and commitment to its objectives and principles. Unfortunately many projects surfed the wave promising many things and did not even deliver on what was promised, tarnishing the image of the ICO projects. Therefore, in order to regain credibility, projects must be executed and worked on.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:13:46 AM

It seems like Initial coin offerings are already back in the game. The new ICO launched by AVA labs called Avalanche (AVAX) raised around 42 Million dollars in just 4.5 hours during the public sale. That’s a huge amount considering the present scenario of the market and the time it took to raise that kind of funding. So, I would say, if the project has potential, it can grow in any market and get funding in any situation with right marketing and promotion. Also, ICO’s should be regulated by the government in order to eliminate scam projects and help make crypto environment a safer place.

In some deep thoughts, if high level forum members start some initiative to study the new projects and declare their opinion in a way to alert this community then we can easily support "right" ICOs by filtering the rest of ICOs out. But, for them it would be too much of works hence they must deserve compensation for that. Compensation should be paid by ICO devs and by this community as well.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:19:44 AM

The sentiment in the space is improving and profit taking will be attractive to all investors but I think ICO may not come the same way it was in 2016/2017. The important thing about most project is the credibility followed by the exchange listing. Even if we see reliable partners support a project we need to be sure that we can trade the token, We still have some project since 2018 that are yet to hit exchanges, holding the fund of prospective investors.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:32:17 AM

What other way do you think can lift up ICOs again?

The only way is the team reputation and the platform they are bringing to the community, people are scammed in ICO because those who are holding ICO has bad characters and their only intention is to scam people, second is the platform, investors do not support an ICO because they see the platform as of no use or there is already existing platform in the community, like the exchanges platform.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:42:45 AM

IMO, Maybe their project must be registered in government law, So the Scammers do not dare to scam investors because they will face with police. Indeed to compete with the IEO project I think it will be very difficult at this time, Because investors already comfortable to invest in IEO project.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:50:39 AM

if the system is better than IEO, I think it's open ICO as we know it again. however, there must be a guarantee between the investor and the team in the matter of the sale. At present, we are looking for investments that can make our trust increase for the team. IEO has that, but currently, ICO doesn't have that. if the ICO develops new conditions, then it becomes a new model ICO

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 05:54:29 AM

What other way do you think can lift up ICOs again?

The only way is the team reputation and the platform they are bringing to the community, people are scammed in ICO because those who are holding ICO has bad characters and their only intention is to scam people, second is the platform, investors do not support an ICO because they see the platform as of no use or there is already existing platform in the community, like the exchanges platform.

If there is someone reputable enough who will back the project up and openly tells the public he invest to it. Lets say Elon Musk openly endorse it and the project needs the funds which they are doing ICO. I think people will try investing but then the SEC will likely try to interfere again with this.

In the form of IEO, there were trying to revive the crypto economy but gradually fail because its just that more scams are doing it thru the scam excahnges as well. This time its DEFI and collateralization.  

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 06:09:26 AM

IMO, Maybe their project must be registered in government law, So the Scammers do not dare to scam investors because they will face with police. Indeed to compete with the IEO project I think it will be very difficult at this time, Because investors already comfortable to invest in IEO project.
What investors are interested in is profit, if the ICO cannot bring them profit when investing, I believe they will never care about it. The good times of ICOs have passed and we already have an IEO at the moment, which is the only way for investors to make a profit by investing in new projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:28:00 AM

What investors are interested in is profit, if the ICO cannot bring them profit when investing, I believe they will never care about it. The good times of ICOs have passed and we already have an IEO at the moment, which is the only way for investors to make a profit by investing in new projects.
Thats the point of investment profit. Do you actually think or believe that there are ICO investment that only look on the greatness of the product? Maybe there are few but majority will only focus on profits. Whales are just playing with the market. ICO investors in this new era usually gain profits probably like what happened on avalanche raises 42million USD thats amazing. But since other ICOs are not like this, better always watch out.
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:29:44 AM

Why would they go back to the game? Now some projects use the ICO model, there are just a lot of alternatives, it's good.
As long as that comes from the trusted team and then whatever kind of model that already used is fine. We didn't care so much about that but we must try to see in fact the ICO model is not yet dead.
People just realize it right now. I hope there will be more projects will come.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:30:42 AM

I think that if ICO is really needed then it will return gradually, but what we see here, IEO is much easier and trusted by some projects for now when it will raise funds, so most will still use IEO to sell their tokens and register on the exchange the.
some projects are also still conducting ICOs and only succeeded in being less interested.
BountyFriendly

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:34:37 AM

The popularity of ICO has really been broken and destroyed because of the many ICO Projects that are SCAM. And this makes investors really angry about this ICO sales system. Therefore there is no need for improvements or rules regarding the ICO project because there is now an IEO sales system which has advantages when compared to ICO. And if ICO gets up again, there will be few investors who will trust and participate in it, I'm sure of that.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:47:43 AM

I am not sure if the ICOs as a concept can make a return, but right now you just have to market yourself properly, throw some buzzwords in like DeFi, decentralized etc. and your pre-sale will be oversubscribed 500%. On the other hand, DYCO from DAO Maker is an exciting new rendition of the ICO concept, the first project that tested it (Orion Protocol) has had a major moonshot, partly because of the DYCO and partly because of their DeFi tech.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:09:33 PM

Promising people and developers that have an actual experience of running a project.

They must dedicate to that project so that the investors will believe again to them because if they don't, ICOs are good to say as a dead crowdfunding.

Not all about promises but with actual application.
Many teams hire freelance developers these days for their project and not someone renowned with a good history.
Freelance developers cannot be trusted as they have the right to leave the project whenever they want to and, in that scenario, the project remains hanging.

A team of experienced developers, advisors and technical staff is what most of the people look for in a project.

If a project is launching an ICO, investors should be smart enough to carry out all the research and background check before investing their hard earned money into it.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:17:43 PM

Maybe implementing standards like IEO is realistic, but there are other factors that must be done including selecting ICO candidates who will launch publicly, where there must be one team that provides close supervision so there is no more ICO that scams and destroys the market. so the most important thing is the formation of teams for each forum in order to avoid an ICO that is indicated as a scam

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:19:53 PM

it caused by the fact that some icos are still worthy to be considered a game-changer. Did you remember what happened with the DYCO, STO and various things that tried to copycat the ico model? those models have become a failed model.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:28:08 PM

Correct, Initial Exchange Offerings have really taking over the token sale services to the public. But what if some technology will give us something like Decentralized tokensale? We can view what is going on and the project is reputable, have great marketing and good idea, maybe it could bring it back.

I am thinking of something, DeFi has many possible services like this, found on binance blog.
Currently, the three largest functions of DeFi are:

Creating monetary banking services (e.g., issuance of stablecoins)
Providing peer-to-peer or pooled lending and borrowing platforms
Enabling advanced financial instruments such as DEX, tokenization platforms, derivatives and predictions markets

What if DeFi can make something like, Decentralized Tokensale? That's a game changer I guess.
Toracee

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:30:09 PM

I don't think ICO will be able to come back in the game because of a lot of fraud that has taken place in the past years. A lot of investors lost money and a result reduced the massive adoption of crypto. Most of those investors will not like to come back and invest except there is a drastic action to regulate ICO.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:31:50 PM

In recent fundraising the strategy is improving and we have seen some successful fundraising without the ICO strategy. Though more private sales is coming up with lower capital, few IEO raised to the contrary. Some delayed projects are getting listed and some old failing projects delisting. This delist could give opportunity to improved ideas by listing awaiting coin, swapping of coin for new project coin. I feel there will be improved form of fundraising towards the year end

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:34:56 PM

Why would you want them to?

There's an absolute fuckton of shitcoins already, we don't need anymore overhyped projects that do nothing but ruin a bunch of noobie traders.

If you want ICOs to come back so you can make a ton of money from shitcoins, then there's no need for that.

There's plenty of altcoins already pumping right now, just check out some of the small, and micro-cap coins. We've seen a bunch do 10x, 20x, and even more in the last few weeks.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:40:56 PM

Maybe implementing standards like IEO is realistic, but there are other factors that must be done including selecting ICO candidates who will launch publicly, where there must be one team that provides close supervision so there is no more ICO that scams and destroys the market. so the most important thing is the formation of teams for each forum in order to avoid an ICO that is indicated as a scam

even they use their real identity it doesn't mean they will not going to be scam the hard truth is those who use real identity receive a lot of funds from investors. since they believe that using real identity will make them looks  legitimate and they can easily fool people to believe in them  and promise more good things on the project they are building.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:53:03 PM

ICO is now out of date method where there is a huge chance of scam by scammer team after collecting fund. Hence, IEO is a safer way than ICO. Here investors fell safe to invest and they get tokens instantly where in ICO , they can be cheated in the name of later token payment. I personally like IEO than ICO.
imstillthebest

Merit: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:06:58 PM

ICO is now out of date method where there is a huge chance of scam by scammer team after collecting fund. Hence, IEO is a safer way than ICO. Here investors fell safe to invest and they get tokens instantly where in ICO , they can be cheated in the name of later token payment. I personally like IEO than ICO.
not true as far as i know you will get your coins the same day or the same time after you pay if your an investor of an ico but only most ico coins are not yet listed , that means you cant sell your coins yet but whats the point of investing when you are only going to sell your assets imediately  .  ico isnt out of date and theres no such thing as out of date .

its like you are saying that btc is out of date too just because its created first
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:12:56 PM

Still some ICOs are raising millions in few minutes but its very rare compared to the year 2017 and I don't find any reason for ICOs to raise again because people lost trust on it then how they will be ready to invest on it again.IEOs are also over, only promotion from reputed exchanges are raising funds other than that all others are just the failure.
Any project intending to do ICO to raise money now must have gone through rigorous means to look for investors before start thinking of ICO because without that, it is very slim to get softcap with ICO. IEO will continue to be reputable as long as it is being done on big exchange that have history of not promoting scam exchange while those platforms that are mere a crowdfunding platform will continue to be subject of intense query
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:18:14 PM

sales progress in the form of new crypto is increasingly sophisticated examples like IEO and STO in terms of clarity IEO and STO have 75% to get profit
so little hope ICO can win over the hearts of investors again

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:45:02 PM

ICO is coming back gradually and IEO seems to be disappearing gradually, reason being that the sentiment has changed and with the success of DIA you don't really need a centralized exchange when you can list on DEX with no fees all you need is the right incentives for people to hold your tokens and do liquidity mining

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vilagra

Merit: 109

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:47:29 PM

I don't belive that ICO will be ever in the same level as in the 2017-2018, the best projects prefer IEO nowdays because it is guarantee listings for them on good exchange. We have some exceptions like Avalanche but such projects very small amount.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:53:03 PM

Correct, Initial Exchange Offerings have really taking over the token sale services to the public. But what if some technology will give us something like Decentralized tokensale? We can view what is going on and the project is reputable, have great marketing and good idea, maybe it could bring it back.

I am thinking of something, DeFi has many possible services like this, found on binance blog.

Enabling advanced financial instruments such as DEX, tokenization platforms, derivatives and predictions markets

What if DeFi can make something like, Decentralized Tokensale? That's a game changer I guess.
This DeFi hype will definitely be going to make ethereum super inflated in price along with the ongoing bull market, but it is surely possible to make a decentralized token sale with the ethereum smart contracts, currently the IEO hype is going on and when this ends there would surely be a DeFi token sale making the ICO a rudimentary thing of the past which will not be scamming the innocent investors no more. But right now there is still slight possibility for the acceptance of ICO for decent projects that are loved by the community as well.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:03:30 PM

Actually ICO can come back anytime, but only come back. For sure it depends on investors. I believe ICO can still produce, if the project is really good from the team, products, tokens, and others. Investors will definitely take advantage of that, even though the ICO opportunity isn't that big right now.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 07:00:56 PM

Obviously nothing can survive with high percentage of scams and i totally agree with you that there should be some registration and regulation process for everyone looking to raise funds via ICO just like in an IPO full paperwork NOCs and other documentation work is required and then green signal for ipo is issued by relevant authorities i think same should be done with icos otherwise they will become absolete and IEO trend will continue because people trust top exchanges because they list a project only after proper due diligence and expert analysis.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:11:38 PM

The solution from my eyes is to have a body that can checkmate ICO platforms, maybe that falls as regulation but there is need for a check on them . Maybe by having them escrow token for bounty hunting and that can work in this forum because there are BM who are escrowing ieos tokens.
LbtalkL

Merit: 162

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:46:34 PM

This DeFi hype will definitely be going to make ethereum super inflated in price along with the ongoing bull market, but it is surely possible to make a decentralized token sale with the ethereum smart contracts, currently the IEO hype is going on and when this ends there would surely be a DeFi token sale making the ICO a rudimentary thing of the past which will not be scamming the innocent investors no more. But right now there is still slight possibility for the acceptance of ICO for decent projects that are loved by the community as well.
Yeah, I guess so it's possible but we need a reputable defi project to run it. If none reputable platform maybe no one will trust it for sure. Upon looking on coinmarketcap Chainlink is the Top one defi project base on marketcap, Chainlink network provides tamper-proof inputs which means more secure, we will see in the coming months or years if we will be having that kind of tokensale.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:54:59 PM

ICO projects are not dead already, only it happens that more people are very disappointed with it because of its bad performance since most ICO are just scam/fake. Investors suffered big losses when they invest last 2017 and that makes them ignore ICO and keep IEO at this time.

There is only one thing that ICO should have to acquire in order to get back the trust of the people/investors is to show their market potentiality. If the devs will show something that can attract attention with the investors, it will also give a reason for them to trust back.

TBH, I was a victim this ICO investment but I was still looking for the betterment of it on the future.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chanc3r

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:07:42 PM

The solution from my eyes is to have a body that can checkmate ICO platforms, maybe that falls as regulation but there is need for a check on them . Maybe by having them escrow token for bounty hunting and that can work in this forum because there are BM who are escrowing ieos tokens.
It has become the responsibility for anyone who wanna try to invest in the ico. The ico has been going back to the game since last year and everyone must see how so many new icos can even reach their hardcap even in a few seconds. I think everyone is really familiar with avalanche ico.

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:31:00 PM

It has become the responsibility for anyone who wanna try to invest in the ico. The ico has been going back to the game since last year and everyone must see how so many new icos can even reach their hardcap even in a few seconds. I think everyone is really familiar with avalanche ico.

If the ICO can not prove to people that they give a real project to them, I don't think that the ICO can come back smoothly to the crypto. It is because many people have got trauma with the last ICO that they invested, so they think that the era of the ICO ends, and they don't want to get the same mistake. We will see what will happen with the ICO, and we can hope that they will give their promises to the investor.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:42:41 PM

If the ICO can not prove to people that they give a real project to them, I don't think that the ICO can come back smoothly to the crypto. It is because many people have got trauma with the last ICO that they invested, so they think that the era of the ICO ends, and they don't want to get the same mistake. We will see what will happen with the ICO, and we can hope that they will give their promises to the investor.
That is supposedly they will do And each developer will think that seriously otherwise, they will still fail again. The trauma for every investor had felt that time is really hard to completely gone, they will surely think about and sees no difference from the new one.

Now, the challenge could be that hard but if these developers will look for the benefits of everyone, not just for them, they actually get that back and investors will see a big difference. They should have to prove it and should have not to compromise their promises for their is a reason that these investors will show interest with ICO again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:56:33 PM

In my opinion, if ICOs are to come back in the game, then there should be regulations and structures set aside in order for it to meet the standards set by IEOs.
It should be, to make ICO comes back in the game, it must have some changes, especially in the way of listing the tokens or coins. People like to see a project that already lists their tokens/coins from the very beginning of fundraising. Many investors are traumatized that buying tokens from a new project but they are never listed on any exchange at the end. This is the fundamental reason that investors no longer trust ICO and turn to IEO. But if ICO does that way, how we differ ICO and IEO?  Cheesy

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:57:13 PM

I doubt in the next 2 years, ICOs will make a comeback. There is no chance in this time period to see another form massive token sales especially after the fiasco of ICO scams in 2017. Maybe STO or IEOs will take 95% of the crypto token sale industry but the odds for ICO is very very low.
It's better not to expect something that has a very low chance of coming back, being realistic is advisable.
Why would we still hope for an ICO to come back when there's a new platform that was already appreciated by the investors, they believe in IEO because they believe a reputable exchange would not list a scam project, and there's a cost for every listing, so scammers would not waste their money for nothing.

The game was rigged with help of scammers who used the ICO to scam the last bucks of the naive investors.

It was mostly legit in the early stage, in fact, Ethereum, Binance, Waves, Lisk, and etc, these are old but good projects that until now is still in existent and has a good liquidity in different exchanges. The real mess only happened during the last bull run, so we can't blame people if they would not anymore trust an ICO. Let's accept that there's always an innovation, investors always deserves the best as they are the reason why this market is growing.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 12:25:23 AM

None.

When I said none, I didn't mean that it is literally nothing but I don't think that there is way that ICO's can make a comeback to this. ICO's are long over already since the start of 2018 and most of the projects at that time already are ended up being either a scam coin or a dead coin until now. Investors have doubts already when they are investing in an ICO because of the scams that happened over the past 2-3 years.

ICO's are not dead either but the success rate of them are very low at this times. For me as an investor, I would better invest my money in the projects that are here for a long time already. Lesser risk although lesser reward compare to ICO's.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 04:29:13 AM

Some are still in the game actually. But mostly they are playing a cat and mouse game where your the mouse that will be crash by them if you make a wrong move. I prefer IEO actually, but with the rise of defi, the system slowly changing since some new project instead on doing a fee on big market for listing they would just tried to impress dex like uniswap to get some popularity then go for listing on centralized which they will got small fee since most exchange will give discount to high performing projects.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:25:43 AM

Why still support something that harms investors and there is already alternative that can be used to do crowdfunding, we don't need regulations in ICO when IEO is fully set up to serve the needs of both investors and bounty hunters, it will take a good project with those behind it with good character for a project to do ICO but it's going to be a hard climb for that project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:30:10 AM

Why still support something that harms investors and there is already alternative that can be used to do crowdfunding, we don't need regulations in ICO when IEO is fully set up to serve the needs of both investors and bounty hunters, it will take a good project with those behind it with good character for a project to do ICO but it's going to be a hard climb for that project.
I totally agree! Why we still want something that are not beneficial for us? Developers can still be interested in ICO projects, though, investors are no more interested in that kind of projects. IEO is way better than ICO, it serves both parties. I think ICO still can exist in the field, however, it will no more be a choice for me and many investors!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:57:21 AM

There is no way to make an ICO as successful as 2017, it is too risky and dangerous for investors. And I believe that without anyone to risk at the moment, IEO will be the best and safest option if you want to invest in new projects.
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:00:24 AM

Some are still in the game actually. But mostly they are playing a cat and mouse game where your the mouse that will be crash by them if you make a wrong move. I prefer IEO actually, but with the rise of defi, the system slowly changing since some new project instead on doing a fee on big market for listing they would just tried to impress dex like uniswap to get some popularity then go for listing on centralized which they will got small fee since most exchange will give discount to high performing projects.
Fact! There is still ICO project in the game, however, not a lot of investors keep an eye on them. The reason is that for crowd-funding, we have IEO method which is way better than ICO. Therefore, many people shifted their interest to IEO and other method of crowd-funding. You're right that the rise of DeFi projects has brought a new hype to the market. I believe that sooner or later, DeFi will attract a lot of investors.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:02:19 AM

Only new developers can bring ICO back, the only thing investors fear about ICO is getting scammed, if new ICO project is of high quality only then investors won't have a choice but to invest

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:16:59 AM

Only new developers can bring ICO back, the only thing investors fear about ICO is getting scammed, if new ICO project is of high quality only then investors won't have a choice but to invest
Now there are no good projects using ICO. They will use IEO to raise funds because it will be much simpler and faster, and the same goes for investors. They will select IEO projects at large exchanges to be safe when investing
ethereumhunter

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:19:58 AM

That is supposedly they will do And each developer will think that seriously otherwise, they will still fail again. The trauma for every investor had felt that time is really hard to completely gone, they will surely think about and sees no difference from the new one.

Now, the challenge could be that hard but if these developers will look for the benefits of everyone, not just for them, they actually get that back and investors will see a big difference. They should have to prove it and should have not to compromise their promises for their is a reason that these investors will show interest with ICO again.

The new project under ICO will face a difficult challenge because they need to prove that they don't give a fake project back to the public. If that can happen, the ICO can come back, and maybe they can get many investors like before. It is a big challenge for every developer who wants to start the new project because they need to change the people's mindset that the project will benefit them.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Inkdull

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:22:45 AM

ICOs can't come back, only very limited developers will choose to use ICO for fun raising and such project team must be very sure that their project is up to the standard that will attract investors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 01:24:19 PM

Regulations can't bring the ICO's into the game only better projects can bring investors towards it but most of the good projects lost their hope on ICO that is why we are seeing different kind of fund raising methods in the past two years.ICOs can be effective if the project has large community support and lot of money to spend but I doubt they will take such risks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
torrantz

Activity: 1063

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:22:46 PM

ICOs can't come back, only very limited developers will choose to use ICO for fun raising and such project team must be very sure that their project is up to the standard that will attract investors
That's only the trusted company that can still use ICO to get the fund. As far as I know if there are so many trusted developers have already started to use ICO again right now.

Only trusted project who can use the ico to raise the funds.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:29:39 PM

The stupidity and urgency of holding on to the time of iCO needs to be forgotten because at this time all the projects will reinforce the IEO system. Some projects may monitor ICOs to raise additional funds but I think IEOs are a good way to raise funds and hold IEOs longer if they want to.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:37:47 PM

As you stated, government regulated ICO's can make ICO come back to the game.  It is more secure than IEO that is done on exchanges.  With this, ICO projects needs government permits and documents thus the project and team are validated.  If ever the project developer gone crazy and scam investors then there is a way to trace them and hold them responsible for their crimes.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:58:58 PM

The new project under ICO will face a difficult challenge because they need to prove that they don't give a fake project back to the public. If that can happen, the ICO can come back, and maybe they can get many investors like before.
Are you talking about regulation to get investor confidence other than that there is no way to identify whether the project is fake or not even if you drill them about the project you cannot get a clue whether the project is legit or not, so unless there is a regulatory body monitoring those you will not get back the investor confidence.

It is a big challenge for every developer who wants to start the new project because they need to change the people's mindset that the project will benefit them.
If a developer is having a viable project that can change the industry then they will always find investors, the problem here is that half assed developers who want to experiment and who do not want to take any consequences are raising the money and that has to stop.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 04:15:23 PM

Won't you take part if Microsoft or Samsung conduct ICO? sure you will. It all about trust and transparency. Any project that is not well know people won't take part because of previous experience.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 04:23:39 PM

It's left for developers to take the risks with ICO crowdfunding, they should understand that if their project use case isn't that good enough there will be problem attracting investors and investors should watch out too, not all crypto projects are good

Miaallen

Activity: 573

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 04:31:53 PM

You need to first understand that some project team still do ICO as it is the cheapest because the money or commission to be paid to exchange to conduct the IEO will also do something in the development of such projects. And you should also know that conducting the IEO through a certain exchange doesn't mean that the tokens will be listed for public trading also. That really depends on the agreement reached by the exchange and the team.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 04:36:20 PM

Won't you take part if Microsoft or Samsung conduct ICO? sure you will. It all about trust and transparency. Any project that is not well know people won't take part because of previous experience.

You have a point if they ever do that people will take part and it will be a huge success because these are big and very stable company you are handling your money to a legal company that has a very good reputation.
but if you say that an unknown company will do an ICO I don't think they will have a chance at all they have to work double time to prove that they are legit and honest in their road map and goal.
ethereumhunter

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:38:34 AM

The new project under ICO will face a difficult challenge because they need to prove that they don't give a fake project back to the public. If that can happen, the ICO can come back, and maybe they can get many investors like before.
Are you talking about regulation to get investor confidence other than that there is no way to identify whether the project is fake or not even if you drill them about the project you cannot get a clue whether the project is legit or not, so unless there is a regulatory body monitoring those you will not get back the investor confidence.

Maybe the regulation can give trust to the investor to invest in that project. Or maybe the regulation can be made in the country which the project come from, so they can register the project before the developer and the team's launching the project in public. I think the investor will see that the project already passes the verification from the regulatory in that country, so if something worst happens, they can ask for help from that regulatory to investigate.

It is a big challenge for every developer who wants to start the new project because they need to change the people's mindset that the project will benefit them.
If a developer is having a viable project that can change the industry then they will always find investors, the problem here is that half assed developers who want to experiment and who do not want to take any consequences are raising the money and that has to stop.

What you are saying is right. Many of the developers are not seriously to continue every phase from their project, but they say that the market is not good to continue the project, so they delay the phase without telling the reason. If they can be honest to the public, especially to their investor, I guess they will understand for the reason, and they will not complain to the developer and the teams.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chanc3r

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:43:49 AM

Trust is playing the main role in this case and the trust from the investors can't be gotten by the developers instantly and the team must prove how reliable their projects to create a good impression for the investors.
In this case, the development can bring trust from investors.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:50:18 AM

I believe that regulations can assist to bring sanity to ICO's in the cryptocurrency space. The major reason why we had several misguided and dishonest projects was because there was no regulations. Most of these projects were launched simply to take advantage of investors. If the team and developers are registered and regulated, we would most likely not have the issues we have with new projects today.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:07:13 AM

Yes ICOs can again come to life with following of some professional SOPs about transparency and competency. Some of my suggestions would be:
1) All team should openly and publocally present themselves with video intros telling about themselve and their experience and what they think about the project. Also if each team member provides copy of their Govt ID that would add to projects points.
2) Developer team should regularly update the community weekly or monthly about the updates regarding the development of the project.
3) Tokensale should be transparent with tracking links provided to check the amount of funds raised.
4) The team should have demo or sample of the project before raising funds.
5) There should be guarantee that the project will continue despite the amount of funds raised in tokensale, the team can look for alternative funding sources if they deem necessary.

All these steps will boost investor confidence and only legit and real projects will come up as a result of these SOPs and ICO culture will flourish again.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:41:42 PM

It's left for developers to take the risks with ICO crowdfunding, they should understand that if their project use case isn't that good enough there will be problem attracting investors and investors should watch out too, not all crypto projects are good
The risks of ICOs now are too much, so I believe investors will not dare to accept it. IEOs are a lot more secure and the profits it will bring would be huge if it were held at the top exchanges in this market.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
affandi

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 01:12:29 PM

It will be difficult to bring an ICO to the surface of cryptocurrency again, even if a company wants to hold an ICO with a real vision and mission and has a credible team, it will still be difficult to attract the attention of investors, because too many investors are disappointed with the many SCAM projects. IEOs have taken over and it looks like investors are more comfortable. so why should there be an ICO?
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 03:10:06 PM

I think there is still a chance for the ICO to be trusted again, because many DEFI projects are now holding ICOs or their pre-sales are very successful, maybe the ICO for the Defi project can still compete

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:06:04 PM

I think there is still a chance for the ICO to be trusted again, because many DEFI projects are now holding ICOs or their pre-sales are very successful, maybe the ICO for the Defi project can still compete
The chance will always there and it should not be asked again as so many new icos have already proven it as they can reach their hardcap instantly. The investors are not so stupid as people think and investors have already learned from their past experience about how to avoid the scam project.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
bluebit25

Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 04:17:23 PM

Well, if they have a good development team and a lot of great partners investing in their projects then I believe they will get a lot of investors in this market, and their ICO is sure. will be successful. I have seen a lot of Defi projects succeeding lately and hope it can help make the ICO come back

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:34:22 PM

there is no right way or guarantee that investing in an ICO is safe or profitable. ICO's reputation at this time has been bad, there are many problems about ICO especially fraud which is getting rampant. I think there is no way to restore confidence in ICOs, unless the current ICO is like the ICO in 2017.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:32:19 PM

The biggest problem for ICO is they need to make investors trusting it again. Regulations and structures might work but I don't think it is a game-changer for ICO compare to IEOs. Maybe if there are more successful ICO projects again, people would slowly trust it again.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:53:02 PM

Too many scammers create cryptocurrency companies to collect money from investors and then just run away with this money, and this is most likely the biggest problem why ICOs are not so popular anymore and in order to return the former glory of the ICO sphere, every cryptocurrency company that will conduct ICO must be checked for fraud and for various other verification procedures.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:32:24 PM

ICO may never be like before many trusted it and invested. The way I am seeing ICO now is based on recommendation or instruction decides to buy but by bounty promotion or hyping by some paid groups it may really not be successful. Some projects did ICO lately and came out very successful but that doesn't mean others can if you don't play your card well by proving to everyone the genuineness. 

ethereumhunter

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:06:48 AM

The biggest problem for ICO is they need to make investors trusting it again. Regulations and structures might work but I don't think it is a game-changer for ICO compare to IEOs. Maybe if there are more successful ICO projects again, people would slowly trust it again.

In this situation, it will difficult to gain trust from the investor because the investor is already hurt by the scam ICO. The investor needs to recover from the last scam, and I think the investor needs time to get their money back from other ways. Meanwhile, the project needs to run still and show the progress to the public, so the public can know that the ICO project still runs and the ICO don't want to scam them. If the ICO can do that, I am sure that the investor will also see what the developer and the teams does, so the investor will think again about investing in their project.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:08:20 AM

This must not be a question as so many new icos have already succeeded with its own crowdsale. ICO will exist forever and I think that IEO and ICO will be running at the same time and people are feeling good again with the revival of ico.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:04:12 PM

This must not be a question as so many new icos have already succeeded with its own crowdsale. ICO will exist forever and I think that IEO and ICO will be running at the same time and people are feeling good again with the revival of ico.
Currently there are still many ICOs running, but they are not as popular as 2017, 2020 which are the ones that became popular are IEOs, so just follow IEOs, ICOs are a lot of risks, and choose IEO on Binance, because there will be launch IEO.

|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:40:55 PM

With a lot of flaws like ICOs as it was back then 2017-2018, of course, it needs to have regulations and structures to allow it to have a chance to stood against IEOs. Some other way I can think of to help ICOs have more chances to fix its flaw and have a decent shot at IEOs is how projects need to be serious about their plan even after the ICO done.
irixo10

Activity: 1078

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 11:34:10 PM

I don't think they can come back to the game again as it were before because IEO is now leading and there have never been signs of it slowing down, let alone for ICO. IEO has really proved that ICO has many downsides which ends up only benefiting the team. On a more serious note, why thinking of ICO when before investing in a project, as an investor you can either decide to do so or not when looking at the exchange the IEO will take place on; yes because exchange plays a vital role in the growth of any project and IEO gives investors the power to make choices based on that.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 11:43:26 PM

I don't think they can come back to the game again as it were before because IEO is now leading and there have never been signs of it slowing down, let alone for ICO. IEO has really proved that ICO has many downsides which ends up only benefiting the team. On a more serious note, why thinking of ICO when before investing in a project, as an investor you can either decide to do so or not when looking at the exchange the IEO will take place on; yes because exchange plays a vital role in the growth of any project and IEO gives investors the power to make choices based on that.

But there are still few projects which are running their ICOs trying hard to raise their funds.
And I don't think they will be successful unless they are backed with bigwigs.
IEO is also showing its true colour, most of them are not really on track in terms of their developments.
We will be seeing more and more types of crowdsourcing but the bottomline is, if the project is not solid and sincere, they will just disappear without a trace.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 02:39:14 AM

If I am an investor I would have to be good in the analysis if a project that I like to support and invest is holding their crowdfunding in ICO because it is prone to a lot of mistakes because it is badly exploited by scammers you are on your own to decide what to look for, compared when the project is going to do an IEO where all the weight of making criterias are in the hands of the exchange.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 07:07:15 AM

If I am an investor I would have to be good in the analysis if a project that I like to support and invest is holding their crowdfunding in ICO because it is prone to a lot of mistakes because it is badly exploited by scammers you are on your own to decide what to look for, compared when the project is going to do an IEO where all the weight of making criterias are in the hands of the exchange.
Perlin was judged as a bad project by everyone. But this did not stop him from growing x10 in a month))

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 07:14:09 AM

You're talking about the most risky step in this whole cryptocurrency field, ICO's are so dangerous these days because of the volatility and the misleading projects willing to scam or grab peoples funds and run away. Talking about the regulation of the ICOs, it's also containing a risk because even the bounty managers themselves can't protect the project or assume that it would be successful, if the project is going to be a scam since the first step they will be, no one can change that fact. I hereby admit that this field is one of the hardest fields ever and its regulation won't be easy. We hope to see more regulated ICOs but these are just wishes.
husencoe

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 07:18:00 AM

All they have to do is take back the long lost confidence of investors, they have to prove the projects they are developing really live up to their expectations, because if it's just a promise, then the ICO will get back to playing as before.

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 08:27:54 AM

I think the ICO project is difficult to come back again, especially when investors are disappointed with the many ICO project scams.
Even investors have started to switch to investing in IEO projects that have proven to be more profitable. We have to move on from
the ICO, because for me the ICO is already dead and it is no longer feasible to provide benefits. Imagine in 2019 I have read article
ICO projects in circulation 99% scams. That's a percentage that reflects that ICOs never come back in the game.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 10:26:57 AM

It's all up to the project to abide new regulations and structures when using ICO as the way to raise the fund for their project., right? Then regulations and structures will not have that much of the impact if project doing ICO only do it at the start to raise enough funds and never intend to realize their plan, snowballing till no interest in their project then making a new one.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 11:05:27 AM

To be frankly speaking, ICO can never come up into the cryptocurrency games anymore, its simply out. I believe in future there would be more ways of funds raising systems. The ICO system fraudulent techniques applied makes it a while shit but still wondering while some project nowadays conducts their token sales via ICO and failed surely at end scamming noobs, I see Jo reason for comeback battle for ICO in the game ,they are gone for ever.
Miaallen

Activity: 573

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:19:10 AM

ICO is still not forgotten in the blockchain project development. Many projects still use ICO instead of using the fund that would have been used for projects development to pay an exchange for IEO listing.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:21:33 AM

ICO is still not forgotten in the blockchain project development. Many projects still use ICO instead of using the fund that would have been used for projects development to pay an exchange for IEO listing.
They can still use ICO, if they have a great project and have many partners, then I believe their ICO will be successful. But if they don't have too many partners and their project is nothing special, their ICO will not be of interest and it will inevitably fail. The IEO is still the better choice new projects should implement
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:22:36 AM

it's not possible at this moment, ico is dead and even though new projects are using and they seem to be legit at first, but due to how bad ico is currently so investors won't be interested on ico. its really difficult to gain trust for ico, because ieo are having a good vibe this time and if those projects are using ico and then it's considered to be suspicious

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:29:48 AM

If you want to take ICO for a project you must shorten its time because no one will invest in ICO of long term. Partnership must be connected which means that if you have a partnership with a higher project then investors will easily believe your ICO. Keep the activity good every day and present the development activities of your project in front of everyone so that everyone comes forward to invest in your project.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 12:41:25 PM

I personally don't expect the ICO system to come back, because there have been a lot of these systems creating material fraud opportunities, making many people's judgments negative and globally a bad score on behalf of altcoin and bitcoin, even though we know not all projects are fraudulent, but the situation like this makes it difficult for all of us in this forum to build trust again in big business people.

poodle63

Activity: 2674

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 12:50:34 PM

That's true but there was another reason too just like some icos can't be qualified to be chosen by the big exchange site to be listed on its launch pad.
AFAIK these projects are still using icos caused by that reason too.

it's not easy to comply with all of the requirements that have already used by the exchange sites.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zelikman

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:03:01 PM

ICO will never return, as the trust of investors will not be restored. Engage in trading, at least you will not be deceived.
There is a risk both when trading and when investing in ICO and you should know this. What difference does it make where to risk? Grin
I have reduced the risks with trading bots. I'm not saying it's easy, but after spending a few months, you can develop a strategy. https://tradingbot.info
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:15:10 PM

ICO’s should sell real products and not just ideas. Also with transparency and regulations it could bring back trust to investors specially now that its hard to convince them to jump in any projects knowing that bad actors are just around the corners.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:24:19 PM

I think the ICO project is difficult to come back again, especially when investors are disappointed with the many ICO project scams.
Even investors have started to switch to investing in IEO projects that have proven to be more profitable. We have to move on from
the ICO, because for me the ICO is already dead and it is no longer feasible to provide benefits. Imagine in 2019 I have read article
ICO projects in circulation 99% scams. That's a percentage that reflects that ICOs never come back in the game.

ICO's already have a bad reputation, and most people will shy away from your coin offering if you're running it on a traditional ICO system. The 2017 scams really left a bad scar behind crypto, not just purely ICO.
Malam90

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:27:21 PM

not true as far as i know you will get your coins the same day or the same time after you pay if your an investor of an ico but only most ico coins are not yet listed , that means you cant sell your coins yet but whats the point of investing when you are only going to sell your assets imediately  .  ico isnt out of date and theres no such thing as out of date .

its like you are saying that btc is out of date too just because its created first

I haven't said, "BTC is out of date". This is your misunderstanding and probably you haven't read carefully my comment. I have said, ICO is now out of date because most of the token sale now is done by IEO and investors prefer to go on IEO now. It is more safer than ICO. That's why i have said "ICO is now out of date". This is my personal opinion. You can disagree or agree on this point.
atamism

Activity: 463

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:32:17 PM

I think not totally come back, lot of people are scared joining ICO and I am one of them, that is why I stopped doing forum since 2017 then I just got back last last week. Way back 2017, there are a lot of scammers in ICO that's why lot's of people left forum. Maybe this year they are cleaning the mess and giving back a good reputation to ICO. I've heard IEO  but I still don't have idea what on it. Is there someone who can explain what's in IEO. Thank you in advance.

Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:13:02 PM

I haven't said, "BTC is out of date". This is your misunderstanding and probably you haven't read carefully my comment. I have said, ICO is now out of date because most of the token sale now is done by IEO and investors prefer to go on IEO now. It is more safer than ICO. That's why i have said "ICO is now out of date". This is my personal opinion. You can disagree or agree on this point.
Even some people won't agree with your point of view but it is still completely correct when we compare the advantages of ICOs with current investment trends, almost other forms of investment have eliminated the weaknesses of ICOs and outperformed them in making profits, ICO had a long, glorious time and is now the end of it. This game is only suitable for those who know how to overcome the weaknesses, there is no measure for the return of the ICO, investors also accept and continue to follow the new trend.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:42:45 PM

I do not see ICOs coming back because an IEO already plays whatever role an ICO plays and even in a more safer way. Looking at both ICO and IEO, I do not see much difference since they both have the same aim which is to raise funds for a project. I simply understand IEO as an upgrade of ICO.
ICOs will never be able to come back again because there are many cases of money theft from ICOs, currently what is still surviving is the IEO program which in my opinion there have been several cases of money theft so when you want to participate like this then participate in IEO at a trusted exchange and has a good reputation like the exchange Binance, Kucoin and others.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Malam90

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:30:18 PM

Even some people won't agree with your point of view but it is still completely correct when we compare the advantages of ICOs with current investment trends, almost other forms of investment have eliminated the weaknesses of ICOs and outperformed them in making profits, ICO had a long, glorious time and is now the end of it. This game is only suitable for those who know how to overcome the weaknesses, there is no measure for the return of the ICO, investors also accept and continue to follow the new trend.

ICO is not coming back. That's why i said, ICO is now out of date. Now it is not popular but 2 years ago ICOs were huge popular and maximum projects applied for ICOs. There were softcap and hardcap rules which was impressive but now no such important rules found in IEOs. I being an investor, like to invest in IEO for a good project as it is safer to me.
taufik0911

Activity: 1274

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 03:50:46 PM

ICO is not coming back. That's why i said, ICO is now out of date. Now it is not popular but 2 years ago ICOs were huge popular and maximum projects applied for ICOs. There were softcap and hardcap rules which was impressive but now no such important rules found in IEOs. I being an investor, like to invest in IEO for a good project as it is safer to me.
That's right, the old system doesn't work but this doesn't rule out if there are still many people who like ICOs
In my opinion, ICO and IEO are not much different, namely they still have a high risk, the difference between ICO and IEO is that the IEO is a little safer if the exchanger imposes strict requirements in registering or listing its IEO

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:48:16 PM

Think about why would you buy ICO token? Because it will be listed on a reputable exchange? Maybe. But the main power would be the unbeatable revolutionary coin with the real use case, right? Have you seen such a coin that is going to manage ICO? I haven´t, for a long time.  Cry

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:54:14 PM

yeah the thing in crypto industry is that once something is gone it's gone for good and never come back. problem with ico was that was it was not really safe for investors and you could lose your investment overnight.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:19:07 PM

ICOs have returned to this game, many ICOs from the DEFI project have seen success, this indicates that ICOs are ready to be an alternative to IEOs, but I remind you ICOs are still very dangerous and there are many scams, just follow Defi ICOs

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:37:47 PM

IEO is now the favorite of the crypto investors because they are earning money through this because ICO is not good choice right now it's cause only losing of money of them in the past few years.

It's hard to rebuild the trust to the ICO because there is a lot of scammer there and many people for sure will never invest again to this because of that happen when they got scammed when they invest to the ICO and some of them thousands upto hundred thousands dollars lost.
If investors and users are now satisfied with how IEO works, then it will definitely be hard for ICO to come back again since investors have only lost their funds during the time of ICO because of scam projects that have become so rampant way back then. IEO might not still be perfect but this crowdfunding has already created good profits for both users and investors.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:39:11 PM

ICOs have returned to this game, many ICOs from the DEFI project have seen success, this indicates that ICOs are ready to be an alternative to IEOs, but I remind you ICOs are still very dangerous and there are many scams, just follow Defi ICOs
IEO is much more popular right now and it looks like both ico will never become an alternative for the IEO. ICO is a way to raise the funds when the team can't create a negotiation with the exchange site to launch IEO. i think that ico is also coming back in the game too consider some legit icos touched the hardcap instantly.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:26:26 PM

It would be hard for people to trust ICOs again due to the reputation of most coins that went through ICO and the scam projects that had ran with investors money. People prefers IEO due to coins being listed right on the offering. I doubt if people would even choose an ICO than IEO, not unless a project can show potential and credibility.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 11:42:29 PM

I really doubt that ICOs are coming back I think on a good note they are gone and is even better for everyone The IEO have actually replaced them and now we have DEFI and bounding curve I think market have really gone through alot and there is a huge development there Its still risky though but well developed

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:52:48 PM

Think about why would you buy ICO token? Because it will be listed on a reputable exchange? Maybe. But the main power would be the unbeatable revolutionary coin with the real use case, right? Have you seen such a coin that is going to manage ICO? I haven´t, for a long time.  Cry
The only reason why anyone would invest in an ICO or any other project for that matter is the profit they are able to make in a short period of time, i doubt anyone would care about the uniqueness of the project or how special their technology is but how long it will take them to list the coins in a reputable exchange and then pump and i really took a look at all of my ICO coins i had in the past and nothing is a success. If you dumped the coin during the rally you would have made the profit but i was expecting to hold a little further and the valuation went to dust.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:53:29 PM

I really doubt that ICOs are coming back I think on a good note they are gone and is even better for everyone The IEO have actually replaced them and now we have DEFI and bounding curve I think market have really gone through alot and there is a huge development there Its still risky though but well developed
I think the ICO will never come back again because the reputation of the ICO is gone and at this time many investors prefer to participate in IEOs which they think can make a profit because they can enter the exchange quickly and can be immediately sold when they enter the place exchange.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:10:23 AM

Competing with the current trends, it will be very difficult for any projects to comeback after this.

They needed to offer interesting ideas and addition to this market in order for the investors to get some interest without it
for sure they won't be able to catch up with anything they will just waste their time.
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:31:21 PM

i think ico as a concept is ended now, but much more efficient and interesting is defi concept as for me. as least i try to invest in credible defi for now
articlecity

Activity: 196

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:39:12 PM

I think if the new project is of good quality with attractive business model and competent team then most probably they will be able to raise the funds even if they take the traditional ico route but to be honest i have also become pro ieo now because that puts an added label of trust if the ieo is hosted by top exchange's launchpad.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:44:49 PM

it is not easy for the ICO to take control as previously because the reputation of the ICO is already very bad only large projects and conducting ICO that investors can trust also not many, just a few projects investors still focus on IEO or defi projects because the reputation is still good and gives a lot of profit for them
Indiana1990

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 01:39:14 AM

i think ico as a concept is ended now, but much more efficient and interesting is defi concept as for me. as least i try to invest in credible defi for now
same as me, i prefer to track only transparent defi-s, and moreover - try to look on credible dex-es
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 04:07:08 AM

same as me, i prefer to track only transparent defi-s, and moreover - try to look on credible dex-es
oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, they have cool team even from Ripple and Amazon and as fr as I know just finalized a smart contract
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 04:45:41 AM

It feels so hard seeing the projects on ICOs didn't even worked at all.... i mean the amount of money invested didn't get much as profit but all goes to scammers. ICO, IEO, STO, DEFI, CEFI, and other means of soliciting money from investors requires risk management and intensive research project. Things that we should take care about seriously.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 06:33:21 AM

ICO will only comeback in the game if there is no scammer owner will arise in crypto space.
But as long as they are around the ICO just like in 2017 will be hard for to comeback again. Although, there are
still remain ico so far but only few of them, real talk only.
Claudio99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 07:31:11 AM

We want ICO to comeback in the game but we can't guarantee investors that they won't get scammed, this is why ICO failed in the first place, people don't trust the crowdfunding anymore, even today only very strong projects use ICO and most I've seen used ICO and IEO combined

Botnake

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 02:12:10 PM

We want ICO to comeback in the game but we can't guarantee investors that they won't get scammed, this is why ICO failed in the first place, people don't trust the crowdfunding anymore, even today only very strong projects use ICO and most I've seen used ICO and IEO combined
No way it will come back if it will still the same ICO we will witness, people have move on, they have something safer than ICO, so why would they choose ICO to come back, come on guys, let's be realistic, let's just consider ICO as part of the history.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 05:16:16 PM

No way it will come back if it will still the same ICO we will witness,
I agree, mate. Investors will be difficult to trust in the ICO anymore. Moreover, if there is no change in ICO. I think it is time to move on to IEO. It has a better reputation than ICO so far. Even if no guarantee that IEO is free of scammers, at least IEO can grant you a listing place at the beginning of fundraising/token sale.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 06:05:09 PM

ICO/IEO has proved as those things are failed.
I think is only about wrong ecosystem, as we know those investors never deal for long terms, those investors not care about long terms, they just took an opportunity of FOMO.like hit and run.
ICO things will be reborn with innovation regulations? Did you aware those projects already on it step and finally is failed.

Everybody looking for something(MONEY), so they will be walk in many way to reach that.  Cheesy

https://www.investopedia.com/news/80-icos-are-scams-report/

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 07:17:04 PM

ICOs haven't really gone anywhere they just take place on a smaller scale and doesn't always bring in profit for the participants who buy pre-sale. 2017 ICOs were on a different level on the amount of participants and profits.

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 04:03:56 AM

ICOs haven't really gone anywhere they just take place on a smaller scale and doesn't always bring in profit for the participants who buy pre-sale. 2017 ICOs were on a different level on the amount of participants and profits.

It looks like there's not a lot of differences but this time investors were only choosing the legit projects and they are not blatantly investing in the various icos. As far as I know that ico has been making a lot of ROI due to the people blatantly buying everything without tryn to know what they have bought before. This time the investors are much more selective compared with when it was booming a few years ago

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
amarmurgi

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:57:27 AM

I have made a lot of profit from ICO to FTX. I think many people like me may have made income. So now people are scared. So no one wants to wear this kind of scam. There are many good exchanges where you can invest in good coins.thanks everyone for good informatio.     
Gunday_07

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 08:42:17 AM

ICO will be here for many years to come, the problem is not many new projects are using ICO today due to trust issues, I don't see anything wrong with ICO itself but the projects using the ICO to fund their projects, it's why IEO is a better choice but still it depends on the project no matter what fund raising they plan to use.

NYONYGMY

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:12:25 AM
Merited by lani123lani (1)

The popularity of ICOs was completely damaged and destroyed because of the many ICO Projects that were SCAM. And this makes investors very angry with this ICO selling system.
Botnake

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:13:57 AM

I agree, mate. Investors will be difficult to trust in the ICO anymore. Moreover, if there is no change in ICO. I think it is time to move on to IEO. It has a better reputation than ICO so far. Even if no guarantee that IEO is free of scammers, at least IEO can grant you a listing place at the beginning of fundraising/token sale.

It's an upgrade of ICO, during the ICO days, investors and even bounty hunter are looking where the project will be listed, if it's in a bad exchange, they will be disappointed, at least in IEO, we know what exchange its offered and we can make a decision easily.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Apostlekin$$$

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 10:53:01 AM

There is no way to patch ICO up with something new because ICO is ICO, initial crowd funding is one way ride, there is no difference, I believe that some projects will still keep using ICO for many years to come, it's a matter of choice for investors to decide if they are going to invest on a ICO project or not, we've seen Avalanche used ICO in 2020 and it was a success

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 11:06:17 AM

It's an upgrade of ICO, during the ICO days, investors and even bounty hunter are looking where the project will be listed, if it's in a bad exchange, they will be disappointed, at least in IEO, we know what exchange its offered and we can make a decision easily.
if they upgraded the ico with ieo , it does mean that there is something wrong with the ico and why will they bring it back ( the old ico ) when they already upgraded it and people wants the new version ?

for them to be accepted ico may need to upgrade again or the ieo rather will need to be upgraded again because theres people that already got bored in the ieo and want to see another new . no im not referring to defi because defi has a resemblance of the late ico , we need something that is more safer than ieo
Botnake

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 12:05:46 PM

Also, we have to open our eyes that majority of investors believe that bitcoin is the best coin in the future so they have trust it. When ICO was popular, it increase the popularity of ETH and ETH tokens and it dropped the dominant rate of bitcoin to below 50%, but now bitcoin is back in the game, dominant rate is now back at 70%.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:33:44 PM

It is very difficult to make ICOs return to the hype like in 2017/2018, because many people are already disappointed with the many scam ICO projects.
Moreover, there are IEOs which are safer to follow, because they are definitely listed on exchanges. And there is also DeFi which is still popular today,
so it is impossible for ICO to come back in the game again. I think the ICO is over and has no future.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
max6575

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 02:15:28 PM

as developer work with the dedication on referring good offers of product and service, the customs of scheme helps on pro investor to gains with interest and put of spares with the project. that the terms of initial offering gives with chance on investor to manage plan on profitable returns.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 02:37:06 PM

I think ICO project will worth right now after ethereum price have going up because almost ICO project always use ethereum for payment way, when raise much ethereum and ICO coin success sold out I think most easy for listing on bigger exchange like Binance or Bittrex, but if ICO not success for selling all coin maybe back last year where many ICO failed without have higher price just listed with small exchange market, now moment for developer make new ICO project again to begin how worth and much profit from investing with ICO project.
Almasani

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 06:36:15 PM

I think one of the best ways for an ICO is for the project team to actually have valid data sent to the party verifying the new project. And this forum makes certain conditions for each team that wants to release a project in this forum.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 07:04:12 PM

ICOs can come back in the game but it will be very long and difficult way. first of all, ICOs have to return the trust from investors and after all we saw it will quite a hard task. full transparency of team and spending funds will be the first steps to return trust.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
metenjean

Merit: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 03:46:05 AM

ICOs can come back in the game but it will be very long and difficult way. first of all, ICOs have to return the trust from investors and after all we saw it will quite a hard task. full transparency of team and spending funds will be the first steps to return trust.
Still waiting when ICO come back and give more profit for investor like happen last three years where many investors get much profit from ICO investment, I think almost ICO last three years always worth and have higher price after trading, I think with gas price still highest need review for investor to buy ICO project because they will take care how to invest with project without pay higher fees and process become faster.
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 04:44:19 AM

Icos is not dead yet and it doesn't make sense to call ico will come back in the game. So many people are still FOMOing ICO. I see that the latest data from the cryptorank and there are bunch of icos that generated very big profit for the early buyers.
The investors are still trusting icos as long as it has been running by the trusted team. A team with very good track record can attract the demand instantly

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 05:06:27 AM

The main thing that must be improved is the arrangement of regulations. so each dev must have permissions on all their projects. This is very important to be able to feel safe where there are no fraudulent acts committed by the dev. and in my opinion it still can't. Investor confidence will return with this and it won't take long for them to gain trust

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:52:30 PM

Basically ICO is very difficult to play the role because of the many scam ico projects. What must be addressed is the control over funds generated by the ICO and the project monitored, is it real or fake project?

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 11:14:39 PM

Basically ICO is very difficult to play the role because of the many scam ico projects. What must be addressed is the control over funds generated by the ICO and the project monitored, is it real or fake project?

most ICO projects failed because of the devs themselves. they are mostly after for the money collected. once they got the money, expect that they will slow down with updates, hard to reach out, up until they disappear from the scenario. i dont think ICO can come back strong. maybe, there will be few projects that are still holding their ICO, but should have strong backing of other known companies. otherwise, i dont think they can come back and still raise their target funds. we are way over this stage...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 03:48:26 AM

ICO will come back in the game only if beginning today each project that will arise now will become successful most of the time.
If that happen surely, most of the community here in the forum will be back and eager to support their project for sure. This is what I saw
from now if this thing really be happen and I am hoping it will.
poodle63

Activity: 2674

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 06:02:41 AM

Still waiting when ICO come back and give more profit for investor like happen last three years where many investors get much profit from ICO investment, I think almost ICO last three years always worth and have higher price after trading, I think with gas price still highest need review for investor to buy ICO project because they will take care how to invest with project without pay higher fees and process become faster.
An ICO like three years ago will never exist again at any time, because now there are new developments that are better than the ICO project, so investors will try to look at new things instead of the old ones, and for the problem of Gas costs I think it is only complained about by small investors, while big investors don't really complain about this.
I actually think so too, the good project already being snatched by exchanges and also offers instant listing while taking some portion of the tokens and become middlemen, it's good for the investor and the project but then again it's kinda lengthy process compared to ICO.
However, as long as IEO still exist only small amount of good project gonna do ICO so it's not gonna be the ICO season we once knew instead a stable market of IEO that's more secured and reviewed thorougly to reduce scams.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:02:26 AM

Now ICOs are less popular simply because many exchanges try to provide their services to worthy projects and all parties benefit from such cooperation. So I think that ICOs will not be as popular as it was before.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 11:58:45 AM

you're totally wrong. ICO can come back in the game anytime and this depends on how good the project that wanna try to raise the fund from the ico. The investors will never try to generalize all of icos as bad projects. There are so many new major coins started from the ICOS. Do you see DOT? it has been using ICO to raise the funds and it has a very big success.
I think that you are missing the latest successful ico dude.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 12:18:10 PM

This, this is because the ICO still has an immature structure. but it's a different story if a project that uses an ICO has proven to be legit (the team and product can be confirmed), then that won't be a problem. So actually ICOs still exist, it's just that investors now also understand how to choose projects, and if you don't have a strong enough foundation then some projects prefer IEOs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: