Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency?  (Read 3588 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:35:17 AM

I really fear the most is when the market in the verge of bearish and tend not to show any sign of upward trend which makes the market and the investors so fearful.

wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:11:32 PM

I was cheated too much and it was too normal to be unpaid for months. I used to trade and be a bounty hunter here for quite a long time, I'm just afraid that one day bitcoin will no longer be manipulated, all my assets will be lost. that's my biggest fear, when the crypto and bitcoin markets are no longer active I will lose all my work. In addition, I still love the way this market operates. I trade and make money freely without paying taxes. Grin
Scams occur everywhere be it the businesses, companies or even banks or large financial institutions. There is no way you could avoid the approach of scams but what you can do is be smart enough and turn the other way when you smell a scam approaching towards you. Never trust anyone in this market.

Moreover, bitcoin is not going to lose its value anytime soon as it is not even began with mass adoption yet. Sooner or later all the countries will accept cryptos as assets and acknowledge its existence. Although, everything will be strictly regulated and you will have to pay the taxes in the long run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:26:08 PM

I really fear the most is when the market in the verge of bearish and tend not to show any sign of upward trend which makes the market and the investors so fearful.
Yes, and that is something that everyone in crypto is always afraid of, even so things like that will still happen at certain times, because we can't control the market so it's not bearish.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:51:57 PM

For me, the biggest fear in the cryptocurrency world is losing the assets that I have that I keep in my wallet, and I am also afraid that when the coins I buy experience a very far price drop.

lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 878

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 04:12:03 PM

Pump and dump scheme, currently many are implementing this especially in DeFi project, I saw several victims on Twitter, many of whom were carried away by the DeFi hype, but stuck with fake DeFi implementing this scheme and because of this I have not dared to buy new coins or tokens DeFi project.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
flagpara

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 04:48:03 PM

Everyone has fear of scams earlier or later. More fear is when I see that my favorite holding coins price is literally huge down. Another fear in the new cryptocurrency is hacking. We don't want to lose our whole portfolio or change our portfolio in exchange. Now I won't leave any campaign after finishing a campaign because to receive rewards, anytime devs could publish new rules.

affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 04:48:35 PM

Fear and doubt in investing in the crypto world are true and I also have that feeling, but I use that fear and doubt to be more careful in choosing crypto to invest in. Regarding new crypto, I only use it for day trading / short term, and only trust investment in old cryptos like BTC and ETH. Cryptocurrency is scary but very profitable  Grin
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:01:31 PM

Pump and dump scheme, currently many are implementing this especially in DeFi project, I saw several victims on Twitter, many of whom were carried away by the DeFi hype, but stuck with fake DeFi implementing this scheme and because of this I have not dared to buy new coins or tokens DeFi project.

Scammers always get its way to scam people by using new approach.

Always remember doing your DYOR before releasing your funds to support or participate with any
kind of investment, without proper understanding the chance of being stuck or losing your money
is really high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 06:43:49 PM

fear definitely exists for the new crypto much to consider before buying because what I know buying new crypto is fraught with risks, because the team can disappear at any time or roadmaps and updates not in run
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 10:30:50 PM

My biggest fear is that more and more tokens are created out of control.  I know the best one will survive but as a lover of the old project 20 top coinmarketcap it seems like you have not been given space to move.  Likewise, when the DeFi hype was high yesterday, some of the old altcoins sideways very long time and even tended to fall.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:57:43 AM

Considering that market has a lot of projects to be offer, many are good but some are not. So my only fear which I really don't wanna experience is that being deceived or fooled by a scam projects. But through this we have a lot of things that can be considered to avoid getting scam, and always take a risk but we just need to take a long time digging about the project when where up to.
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:33:56 AM

I think one of the most fearsome thing that I am totally afraid in trying to new cryptocurrencies is losing my hard-earned funds knowing that there are several new projects which are just make to get the fund of many crypto-enthusiasts and after that will run away that is why many crypto-enthusiasts are avoiding new coins/tokens even they know that there is a very huge potential for these new coins to grow and be popular after some time.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MadeMen
Copper Member

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:59:41 AM

I have this belief that it's difficult to excel in this space without making some mistakes. I'll say, it's better we see our mistakes as the necessary experience which are to guide us through the process of getting to understand the cryptocurrency industry. In fact, it's only a mistake, if we don't learn from the experience.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:08:42 PM

Considering that market has a lot of projects to be offer, many are good but some are not. So my only fear which I really don't wanna experience is that being deceived or fooled by a scam projects. But through this we have a lot of things that can be considered to avoid getting scam, and always take a risk but we just need to take a long time digging about the project when where up to.
As long as you are too knowledgeable about what you are doing, it is hard for you to lose your own money. There are actually lots of things you can consider to avoid that. There are indeed lots of scam projects that are rising but if you are too cautious about it, I think you can actually recognize what is good and what is bad for your money. Being well-informed is important.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 06:13:11 PM

As long as you are too knowledgeable about what you are doing, it is hard for you to lose your own money. There are actually lots of things you can consider to avoid that. There are indeed lots of scam projects that are rising but if you are too cautious about it, I think you can actually recognize what is good and what is bad for your money. Being well-informed is important.
Knowledge is always a necessity if we are talking about money especially investment, We can't just throw some money because we are invited to do or ask to. Scam projects do appear every time and most of it offers too good to be true returns, That is the first sign that you are dealing with a dangerous project. As we know DeFi projects are well hyped now and there are many Defi projects that offer a product that shouldn't have any value at all but still, people are attracted to it because of the hype it gives and the possible profit they can get from it. This is the reason that I realized that it's just the profit that drives people from investing in projects even if it is worthless.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:23:18 PM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?

Mostly new cryptocurrency suddenly drop down after putting it into the market and sometimes could not recover . So, it's fear to invest in a project that you didn't learn first before investing. But if the team behind the project is supportive then there's nothing to be fear because there is a huge possibility that the project will become successful.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:53:55 PM

There should be no place for fear or other emotions. A pragmatic approach and thoughtful risk management is a constructive way to develop in the crypto world, it seems to me

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 08:11:37 PM

Two major things that can make fear in new cryptocurrency are 1. Registering with fake project or shit coin that than hack you wallet/account.
2. Cryptocurrency that may not deliver reward.
There are ways around it.
1.Identify with project with reliable reputation.
2.find your way out of any suspicious account demand.
If the reward is not delivered, it's still ok. You will bear it as a waste of time and energy and move forward.
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 08:23:42 PM

my fear regarding the new crypo is a scam. you can imagine if I have followed the project from the start of its release, believe in the exhange and it turns out that the coin is a scam, then you will definitely regret it

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:33:21 PM

my fears on new crypto, most of the new cryptos are not going through the ieo phase. look at the recent ieo on this forum, they didn't even went through and then even though they passed that phase when they listed their coins in exchange it would worth nothing, because the devs itself dont even care after that. if devs really care about the projet after listed on exchanges then it would be fucking great

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓