Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency?  (Read 3588 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:45:18 PM

my biggest fear?? of course, the project ended in a scam.  but finding the right project pays right now is very difficult, so I'm no stranger to the condition..

my fear regarding the new crypo is a scam. you can imagine if I have followed the project from the start of its release, believe in the exhange and it turns out that the coin is a scam, then you will definitely regret it
following the project from the start, doing every job perfectly yet culminating in a scam > that is a fuxk moment.. Cheesy

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 01:49:21 PM

as appealing use of different indication variable on evaluating project, pupils to manage with least on excessive to expect as might with the decision of release to collects of return with difference as the manage on plan with the business on bitcoin finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:27:43 PM

In the crypto world, there should be no room of fearing and doubting. Because risk taking is included when we try on any project within crypto so a practical strategy to avoid wasting effort is to be careful and not immediately enter into an uncertain project.

Personally i have fear instill in my mind mostly for the new cryptocurrency arises. There have a lot of new arises crypto in the market and some old crypto currency were also now dead. Some were been named as scam or not profitable at all. I'm afraid for newbie member who still have not a capacity to afford or have a better trade skills to be able to get their own kind of crypto like bitcoin, ethereum or binance which were these were the most profitable crypto.
Just throw it all in Bitcoin or any other topper coins and I think you shouldn't be worried about any sort of scam projects popping up. Though you would miss a lot of potential earnings because many projects seems to pop out lately, but see how many investors do now complain about scams in every trending type of projects. Let's count starting from ICOs.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:55:34 PM

When the project we are following no longer runs the roadmap, the community starts to become inactive. That is the most dangerous.
When the roadmap is passing without any accomplishments made by the team. Those promises are being dip into oceans. Admins become more inactive and pinner messages has gone. This is the time that we should ask ourselves of how we instantly stole. This is the most hated part since I joined cryptocurrency. I fear to see that my investment is dying as well as the project

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:07:36 PM

When the project we are following no longer runs the roadmap, the community starts to become inactive. That is the most dangerous.

Not necessary. It is important that the project developers themselves are active and get in touch, otherwise the community will really turn away from the project.
It's not so scary that a project will change its path of development, it's scary if it stops fulfilling its goals and promises made to them at all, which happens too often, and is the main reason for the collapse of projects.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:19:55 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2020, 07:30:03 PM by royalfestus

I notice a circus in the new cryptocurrency, They do the marketing, fend for the partners and get exchanges easily for the project. Projects from this circus do not struggle to raise fund and sometimes fill high hardcap crowdfund. At the moment we at yet to see at least 100 project that have signifiant impact in people's life all around the globe like bitcoin and Ethereum. IMO every cycle will produce some impactful project that will lead the next bull market

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lebregone

Activity: 298
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:13:06 PM

In my case, what I really fear in crypto is when the governments will start to ban the usage of crypto currency because this will surely create a big problem to almost all of us who holds it.

We will be having a difficulty in cashing it out and what is worst, we will be in jailed if in case the government will implement this sanction for the users of crypto currency after their ban. I will just hope that our government will continue to support crypto currencies and will not ban it in the future.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:30:43 PM

Fear is normal. crypto market itself is very risky.
I would even say that fear should be in every action related to cryptocurrencies. It will not let you relax and the person will  again check the correctness of the address for sending coins, etc. Otherwise, it may be a situation like with AAVE, when the coins went to the address of the smart contract

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:11:36 PM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?
I've never been afraid of crypto, because I understand the basic principles of crypto, namely price fluctuations. It's just that I avoid investing in new cryptos that aren't guaranteed to last long, and cryptos that don't have a long-term mission.

Apart from that, the platform they develop is the most important thing for crypto developers. Whether their platform will have a big effect on crypto. If so, I'm still investing.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:33:04 PM

fear of repeating the same mistakes because our money is at stake because for some people they may only have a little chance due to limited costs. so I guess some people's opinion will be the same as what I said.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:40:35 PM

The roadmap is very important, not a few projects go off track from their roadmap, but sometimes it is necessary because things in the field are different from what they have compiled so that they leave the roadmap.

Indeed this is worrying and there will be indications of a Scam, but before you say a scam, take a look and learn what caused them to come off the roadmap. And of course, the CEO or the project team will explain why they left the roadmap.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:54:28 PM

To be honest, I have a lot of fears when investing in new cryptocurrencies. Among other things, I am afraid that the project will fail,
I am afraid of losing my capital because of choosing the wrong projects, I am afraid the exchanges where the projects listing have
fake volume, I am afraid that these projects are shitcoins, and there are many more fears of mine when investing in new projects.

But the longer I was active in the crypto world, it allowed me to overcome all the fears I mentioned. So my advice is that we have to
be brave in facing our own fears, in order to succeed in getting profit in the crypto world. Sometimes this fear is what prevents us from
succeeding in the crypto world.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:04:01 AM

Scammers nowadays are really booming so I guess being scammed or fooled would be my biggest fear. But for me to handle it, I have to be more wiser and have to put a lot of effort about a project which I propose to get in to avoid getting scammed.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 08:33:44 AM

My biggest fear in cryptocurrency is when the dev run and bring all money from tokensale. This is always happen in new project, that's why i must carefull to check every new project.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:42:14 AM

The biggest fear isn't seeing a coin's future after investing in it for a few years. HDAC (Hyundai) raised $ 258m but the results are very bad after 3 years of waiting, waiting too long is very scary.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:09:52 AM

I fear one thing is the nation's excessive control over cryptocurrencies. I think in the coming time this issue will have to be clarified, this market wants to be really successful, I think the problem barrier between countries will be the issue that I pay attention to.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:34:00 AM

I guess the fear that many people have on a new project is, it doesn't last long and it worries all the investors who invest in it. Some projects start to show performance after 1 month of release. The reaction of the team and community will be different if they get what they want.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:45:34 PM

The thing in cryptocurrency that i fear most is hacking news, particularly in cryptocurrency exchanges.
Hacked crypto exchange will make people afraid to using crypto, then the demand of the crypto will decrease.
If this hacking cases happens often, then im afraid crypto value will go dump.

Lrshohag

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:10:03 PM

I fear the dumping of token price.
If someone invest on this project and if the price dump day by day I think the investor will goes crazy day by day.
The volatility of crypto is the main fear of mine. 
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:21:30 PM

My fear is entering futures trading and owning altcoins because they run the risk of huge price volatility and get me out of business. I have been in the crypto market for many years and I have a strong belief in Bitcoin.
The altcoin market has changed a lot over the years, with many projects disappearing from the market even though they had a large-cap from the start. Looking at the top 100 cryptocurrencies, we can see that they have changed every year. There are so many different projects, and not always the project's leadership team is working to develop the project to the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: