Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency?  (Read 3588 times)
Wildwest

Activity: 1728
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:33:47 PM

with the increasing value of crypto today then our risk as users will be greater and the market competition will be stronger, if the price of bitcoin has now increased then our biggest fear is the birth of a scam project so that it can damage crypto prices and return to a low number, therefore let's keep together in developing the world of cryptocurrency and can get satisfactory results for all of us.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HonourB

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 03:50:44 PM

The fear I have in new Cryptocurrency is the developers, as it's goes down the trend in the blockchain....a new Cryptocurrency will tend to rise and suddenly go very low even in price, cos the developers could not really build it enough to lunch it in the blockchain
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:12:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very high-risk investment, because mass adoption has not yet been carried out,
and 2020 is just the beginning, paypal, Microsoft, Google are starting to use blockchain and Bitcoin,
of course this makes the fears on cryptocurrencies fade away, but don't forget , the price is determined by the market.
How come Microsoft, Google, paypal and others accepting crypto currencies make the fears on crypto currencies fade away? With them accepting crypto currencies, nothing has changed. All problems currently lying down are still the same! In fact, none of them actually directly accepts crypto currencies. They use third party payment processors to accept the coins on behalf of them. The third party converts the coins to fiat and gives it to them. So this means, they aren't directly accepting cryptocurrencies.
By the Microsoft has been accepting bitcoin for a very long time. They aren't new. And working with blockchain doesn't mean they are working with crypto currencies. Blockchain has many other uses, not just for developing crypto currencies.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:52:18 PM

there is a lot of fear about new projects or new cryptoqurrency for several reasons including not being able to last long in the market, usually the new coins once pumping to a high price are difficult to raise the price again, besides investing in new coins is also high risk compared to old coins that have been listed on the CMC top market.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:34:36 PM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?
I have no fear of cryptocurrencies, I am just afraid of crowds being led by manipulative organizations.  In short, I'm pretty afraid of cooperating with rich people to control the market with the bitcoins they have.  As I am a part time traders it is not easy to follow the market's behavior.
there was also the bounty campaign scam, which was my biggest fear.  Although bounty hunters have lamented the issue a lot, admins at Bitcointalk have yet to come up with a plan to deal with the problem. Cry

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:57:23 PM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?
I have no fear of cryptocurrencies, I am just afraid of crowds being led by manipulative organizations.  In short, I'm pretty afraid of cooperating with rich people to control the market with the bitcoins they have.  As I am a part time traders it is not easy to follow the market's behavior.
there was also the bounty campaign scam, which was my biggest fear.  Although bounty hunters have lamented the issue a lot, admins at Bitcointalk have yet to come up with a plan to deal with the problem. Cry
The manipulation are really scary especially if you have high position and then suddenly a huge dump appear, most of the new projects have manipulators where the volatility really spike hard. Imagine you buy then suddenly huge dump appeared, how can you able to handle it? it is the reason why I often avoid buying new token that is recently listed because most of it are just dumping so for me it is better to avoid than to incur huge amount of losses.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 03:09:40 PM

The manipulation are really scary especially if you have high position and then suddenly a huge dump appear, most of the new projects have manipulators where the volatility really spike hard. Imagine you buy then suddenly huge dump appeared, how can you able to handle it? it is the reason why I often avoid buying new token that is recently listed because most of it are just dumping so for me it is better to avoid than to incur huge amount of losses.
Manipulative action is absolutely not justified because it will only benefit a few parties. I don't think it will happen to top coins, maybe it's just some "new projects" that have such an action. so before investing in a new project make sure you do thorough research as a preventative measure.

Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 03:59:48 PM

"scam"! This is my biggest fear of new cryptocurrencies...
every new cryptocurrency always offers that they will be the best and will be able to shift Bitcoin, Ethereum, or others. in fact, that new cryptocurrency has become useless because it is simply not in demand. it's better to just focus on obvious old cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 04:11:35 PM

every new cryptocurrency always offers that they will be the best and will be able to shift Bitcoin, Ethereum, or others. in fact, that new cryptocurrency has become useless because it is simply not in demand. it's better to just focus on obvious old cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Yes, fraud today is the biggest fear faced by the crypto community and investors, we can't imagine how many project scams have managed to deceive investors so far and of course many investors have lost their money, starting from Many frauds in 2018 that investors started to lose confidence against cryptocurrency, and we can feel the impact at that time if bitcoin and other alt coins experience a fairly low price drop and of course we hope that this will not happen again in the future. Especially now that bitcoin price movement is starting to stabilize and experiencing a very positive trend and hopefully this will continue.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 04:26:10 PM

first, I am afraid that I will lose money in a new cryptocurrency project, many projects now only want to take money instantly so that the price will continue to fall, this is what is very disappointed, maybe it's better to invest in bitcoin even though the price is expensive
the second thing is I buy bitcoin at the highest price and the price goes down continuously

This means only one thing, you bought at the wrong time. Please note that thoughts about what to buy bitcoin come to you only when bitcoin starts to grow, you buy it and watch a prolonged fall.
You need to buy bitcoin at the moment when it seems to you that it is too early to buy it, this should serve as a signal for you. And the desire to buy when it grows is a warning.
New projects can give you even more profits, but the risks are much higher.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 04:40:08 PM

For me personally, the only fear that cryptocurrencies cause is the possibility of not making money in time. Let's just say it's old from lost profits. I am also concerned about fraudulent crypto projects that hinder and harm the development of the crypto industry. Perhaps these are the main fears that concern me. And so I hope for the development of the crypto industry and I believe that in the future we will have more and better opportunities.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:07:58 PM

a lot of fear with new cryptocurrencies especially if new coins turn into junk coins, apart from that another fear when seeing some of my favorite coins actually go down, then like a Hack happened because We don't want to lose our entire portfolio or change our portfolio instead. but I know that Cryptocurrency is scary sometimes but also very profitable.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:15:31 PM

All things considered, the risk is all over and it is something unavoidable. Yet, as far as I might be concerned, the greatest dread is the wellbeing of my crypto assets once I put it on an exchange. Now and again, I am very stressed that somebody hacks my exchange details and takes my crypto coins. Regardless of whether I have done everything appropriately, except as long as it is associated with the internet, I expect there is consistently an opportunity for hackers to take it. In any case, well, it is a risk that we should acknowledge to work in the digital world like be a trader or investors of crypto coins

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Skadi360

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 06:19:46 AM

Rugpulling everywhere, losing money is the biggest fear for every crypto user and for me as well. I already experienced it so if it happens again it will be disastrous, I already change my approach in investing by taking an eye to uniswap. If its successful and not dump too much then its a legit project, I always make a profit doing it it give me around 80% investment success but the fear of rugpull is still there so just DYOR.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 03:52:37 AM

I am not afraid there is nothing in crypto because all investments have risks if someone does not want to take risks then his life will never change everyone is demanded to try if there is no effort then things will be in vain I myself have long taken this risk for crypto currency in order to live a better life because of that investing in crypto is a risk to get big profits and will make things look much better and clear because investment opportunities are real and open to everyone.
opeku

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 06:37:10 AM

Currently I have get to be so obsessed with crypto that I don't get to feel my losses as my gains tops the losses. Besides in every investment there is some sort of risk so I got to believe that this is where I belong so far
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:25:54 AM

This was the main cause of fear by entering cryptocurrency and even by investing in a new rising coin or altcoin. Scam were almost everywhere and i don't get it why people were happy to used this inhumane strategy to get a high profit which will not cause them a lot of time of waiting and an instant high profit. And it is so hard to identify which altcoin were worth investment that's why a only tips that everyone tells was to stick to the proven altcoins like ETH.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:00:12 AM

If that's the case, he is a weak hand.

He shouldn't let himself involve in cryptocurrencies because he'll always be disappointed and only think of the possible losses that he will make in the long run. But, if he's aware of the risk and he's still remaining and believes with his choices, he deserves to be here.

My fear is that there's still an increasing number of useless cryptos being added.

One of the things that might a cryptocurrency die is when investors stop investingg and when people are not using anymore. It will become senseless and useless because when that happen it means that the value of a specific coin is too low. If many people are suddenly stopping from being active in crypto it is also a factor. How about those bigtime crypto users when they stop too? Mu fear is the unpleasant welcoming of other member to new members.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 12:35:12 PM

I am always wary of new projects in cryptocurrency. Before taking part in them in any way, I try to study them, this is especially important when investing. It will be very unfortunate to lose your time, and especially money when the project turns out to be a scam.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:04:49 PM

My real fear of crypto is when I invest in scam projects. my previous experience was like that. when the project owner or CEO goes wordlessly along with the investment of many people and it will come back to being a scam even if the project is good enough but now I learn from it I'm not going to waste my time on some projects that I know are only used to promote some and fall that it will run.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: