Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im planning to invest in Ethereum. Is this a good plan?  (Read 4440 times)
clydecessna (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:30:36 AM

I am new to the crypto world. Im planning to invest in Eth because i have an instinct that this will rise up in the future. Any thoughts? Help .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:53:43 AM

i have an instinct that this will rise up in the future. Any thoughts? Help .
How accurate are your instinct? I suggest if you don't know about ETH you shouldn't try to invest. You need to understand first what is ETH, how it's work, and have strong analysis on fundamental. You're gambling if you only rely on your instinct, not investing.

A coin/token on bullish right now doesn't mean it will continue to bullish.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:57:01 AM

I am new to the crypto world. Im planning to invest in Eth because i have an instinct that this will rise up in the future. Any thoughts? Help .
I also agree with you. Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies for price growth this year. Today, this coin surprised again, having risen in price by eight percent to reach $ 428. If you look at the dynamics of growth, ethereum is growing in price much more than bitcoin. This coin is growing in anticipation of the Ethereum 2.0 improvements.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mr.smith

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:13:16 AM

You posted like you just stumble Ethereum just now, of course, it will always raise its all-time high was over $1000 and it's the second most popular coin in the market, doesn't need an instinct to know that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 05:22:34 AM

Instinct doesn't help to get profits.
But yes it may be a reason for the upcoming loss.
Okay let's back to the topic.

To be honest ETH is a pretty good coin to invest on.
It's price is too volatile.
It means there are equal chances to get profit and loss too.
So if you want profits instantly then you should definitely go for ETH.
But if you are a slow earner and can wait for longer days, then i can say invest into stable cryptos.
XRP can be a good option if you ask my opinion.
Nevertheless Gl OP. Make huge profit.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:32:04 AM

Instinct doesn't help to get profits.
But yes it may be a reason for the upcoming loss.
Okay let's back to the topic.

To be honest ETH is a pretty good coin to invest on.
It's price is too volatile.
It means there are equal chances to get profit and loss too.
So if you want profits instantly then you should definitely go for ETH.
But if you are a slow earner and can wait for longer days, then i can say invest into stable cryptos.
XRP can be a good option if you ask my opinion.
Nevertheless Gl OP. Make huge profit.
For those new comers in the market that is purely rely on their instinct, be careful because instinct or guts are not the key in order to have successful investment and trading career. ETH is good but you should understand the risk of it, you should not just make investment if you able now to understand the price action, the trend and the volatility.

Yesterday the price of the ETH BTC pair made a rally again and managed to breakout the resistance after the 13 days of consolidation. For the beginners in the market who cannot decide on what altcoins to buy, use a screener and look at the altcoins that is currently have good movement in these past days.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 05:32:40 AM

ETH is one of my favorite coins after BTC. If you are planning to invest with it, I think it is the right choice as a long-term investment considering that Ether continues to be developed in a sustainable manner. But as @Jawhead999 said, your instincts need to be considered from various factors, especially technical and fundamental analysis. When you start when the market is bullish, of course it is not the right time.

Besides, you shouldn't just "put all the eggs in one basket." There are a number of things that can cause a coin to experience a drastic drop in price while not experiencing another coin as was the case with major hacks. You also need to consider other popular coins which I think have the same potential as ETH as alternative plans.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
DoubleEdgeEX

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 05:45:19 AM

A very recent post with a legitimate analyses of ETH for the next 5 years - https://decrypt.co/37295/ethereum-the-next-five-years

One thing though, don´t invest money you can´t afford to lose and don´t get geedy when you made your first profits!
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:51:54 AM

Personally, I will do a token exchange that is not very clear about its development with ethereum. but, I move based on awareness and the speculation that I do. when it doesn't match the predictions, then I'm ready for it. however, relying on instinct was not the right thing. look for information about ethereum that can support the decisions you will make. it's better than relying on instinct

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:20:20 AM

i also have the same plan. their future looks good for now but I won't hold it forever. maybe after 2 years i'll re-evaluate my plan and see how eth go for the next years. as the old saying goes, the best time to invest is when nobody know it, the second best time to invest is now. don't hope too much for a pullback that might never happen. and if your portfolio turn into negatives, take a look back at the fundamentals. if you believe it's strong then it will climb back up sooner or later.
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:25:38 AM

Ethereum still carries same risks you can find in other coins in crypto space today, the price is over 400$ now and only God knows if this bull will continue, ask yourself if you are ready to hold for long time or not, Ethereum is more reliable than many new altcoins though, making it a better choice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:32:41 AM

That is a wise choice for newbie as you because the safe of Ethereum just behind Bitcoin in this market, maybe the profit will come slowly but if you apply the average price strategy to buy it also be good for long time

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:37:59 AM

I also believe in my instinct but that should not be enough.
Look for a better reason into why you are buying it.

Ethereum had grown rapidly before going to $1000+ in price.
Vitalik even told in social media that it won't happen again but there is so much hype in Ethereum 2.0 which could be the reason for the pump.
Please do better find another meaning of buying it so you won't regret it later on.
clydecessna (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:50:54 AM

i have an instinct that this will rise up in the future. Any thoughts? Help .
How accurate are your instinct? I suggest if you don't know about ETH you shouldn't try to invest. You need to understand first what is ETH, how it's work, and have strong analysis on fundamental. You're gambling if you only rely on your instinct, not investing.

A coin/token on bullish right now doesn't mean it will continue to bullish.

Yes, more like im just betting. Anyways, there's still more to learn.
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:57:47 AM

It's possible that Ethereum will keep surging because of its staking earnings that's almost here and also because of DeFi Hypes, another thing that can keep this bullish market alive too is Bitcoin, still believes that without bitcoin surging there will be some damages

clydecessna (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:04:23 AM

That is a wise choice for newbie as you because the safe of Ethereum just behind Bitcoin in this market, maybe the profit will come slowly but if you apply the average price strategy to buy it also be good for long time

Is it ok to just keep in my cryptowallet and wait patiently for good exchange rate in the future!
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:42:41 AM

What do want to hear? A positive comment or negative?

If you want a positive comment only, then just follow your instinct, most of us here are investors in crypto, and ETH is a good coin to invest, it's in the top of the list for altcoins with a good trading volume and a big community, so that alone would make this project survive if it will struggle to succeed.

Follow your instinct, sometimes it's right, but don't forget to make a research because that's the most important thing when it comes to investing.
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238

MYID

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:20:11 AM

Your planning for the investment in Ethereum is a very good idea. But, you need to diversify your portfolio in the various coin. In Ethereum if you are investing now in the level of $400 or a quite below then you can get a double in the next three months. After, the crossing of the price level at $1500 the ETH price will go huge maybe it will go $10,000 at the year-end of 2021. So, your investment idea for the ETH is a very good decision.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:28:55 AM

If you have an instinct for ethereum that can increase in the future, then you should follow your instinct and don't be late to invest in ethereum. If you are late, you will lose the chance to buy ethereum at a low price because I guess that the price now is still at a low price. But I hope you can analyze the trend of the ethereum, so you can buy ethereum at a low price because when the ethereum price starts to rise again, you will buy ethereum at the high price. And don't forget to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will also increase so high, but unfortunately, we don't know when the high price will come to bitcoin and ethereum.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:40:17 AM

Ethereum is a good choice but do not put all your investment into eth, remember the saying that do not put all your eggs in one basket. Trust your instinct buddy. But always remember what i said.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: