Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im planning to invest in Ethereum. Is this a good plan?  (Read 4440 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 10:27:45 AM

It's up to you because we know the ethereum coin is one if the best choice in the all altcoins . I think for you best to buy now because ether value the movement is good. Every trader I think most of them like the ethereum coin because it is potential and once you have that maybe in the future you will become rich. But Im not saying that you need to all in the ether because you need to invest also to the other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 12:52:06 PM

I think it's a good plan. ethereum is a well-known and reliable coin. The chain is developing day by day. I think it will pay off in the long run. There is no coin in the market that I trust as much as it is.
You don't trust Bitcoin more than Ethereum?lol that would be a joke .

Investing in Ethereum is the best way to treat altcoin but of course majority must be In Bitcoin .

Ethereum is one of the oldest coins after the Bitcoin. It was necessary to invest in it when it was possible to buy 1000 ethers for less than 1000 dollars. And now this is an investment that will no longer be as effective as before. But in the long run, if there are no alternatives, then of course you can try.
nope you are wrong,never forget that Ethereum had already step the level of 1,500$ meaning we have been waiting for another hype and meaning this is still effective in investment option.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:50:01 PM

Investing in ethereum is one of the best choice, but before making a final decision you have also to understand the risks. Because the price is volatile so we do not know when the price will moon. You may diversify to invest your funds into BTC as this has more opportunity to earn. So, until now I’ ml also accumulating some ethereum for long term hold.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:18:09 PM

I think it's a good plan. ethereum is a well-known and reliable coin. The chain is developing day by day. I think it will pay off in the long run. There is no coin in the market that I trust as much as it is.

That is the most boring plan (not as boring as holding Bitcoin but in the class of alts, for sure). But boring is good in crypto. You want a reliable development, slow and steady growth. Not so much hype and pump just slow, slow progress. ETH 2.0 is coming like a turtle but it is coming:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

peterpanda

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:51:36 PM

Investing in ethereum is one of the best choice, but before making a final decision you have also to understand the risks. Because the price is volatile so we do not know when the price will moon. You may diversify to invest your funds into BTC as this has more opportunity to earn. So, until now I’ ml also accumulating some ethereum for long term hold.
When the price of bitcoin starts to rise then the price of ethereum gets also high. Actually eth and other coins are depending on bitcoin. So, in my opinion, investing on ethereum is a good decision.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 11:13:38 PM

Since you are new in crypto you must study first the market. Learn from here in the forum also since a lot information you can read and learn knowledge. Ethereum is one of the best crypto to invest and it is a good decision putting your money in this project.
grandpix

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 08:21:22 AM

When the price of bitcoin starts to rise then the price of ethereum gets also high. Actually eth and other coins are depending on bitcoin. So, in my opinion, investing on ethereum is a good decision.
They will usually rise together but sometimes there are differences, BTC increases but other coins decrease. The investment plan for ETH is good, I think the investment in ETH will increase more strongly than the investment in BTC in the future.
FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:46:15 AM

The best investment plan may not be investment in familiar projects, not at all. If you have enough money and are able to afford to fly and attend various crypto conferences from time to time, then it is quite possible that you can learn in advance about the emergence of new "stars" of the crypto industry.

As you know, those who invest at the earliest stages in new promising projects earn the most. If you are lucky enough to become one of these people, this may be your super chance.

As for the investments familiar to everyone, then - Investments in well-known projects that are more than one year old is more an option that suits investors who prefer to do it while lying on their couch. Such as me for example)
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:50:22 AM

Your instincts are right. Ethereum is the second top altcoin after bitcoin. It has every tendency of skyrocketing, way more than $380 at present now.
Crypto investment is divided into two: the long and short term investment.
Bitcoin can double up your profit within a short period of time, depending on how volatile the market is, compared wity ethereum. The choice is yours

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 05:56:27 PM

Recently, I have thought of investing in ethereum since believed it's a very good investment plan. Ethereum is one of the oldest coins and is currently on the rise. As far as I predict, this situation will continue for a long time. When comparing to bitcoin,  ethereum has a lot of advantages. I believe ethereum will see over $ 500 by the end of the year. Roll Eyes
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 06:36:21 AM

I think that's a very good plan because Investing in ethereum is one of the best options. Everyone can invest in Ethereum because as we all know that Ethereum is a blockchain platform that allows users to create smart contracts and decentralized applications.
Ethereum is also a multipurpose platform with its digital currency.
And when we make a transaction, Ethereum only takes a few seconds.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 06:56:45 AM

Clearly someone who has never used Ethereum before haha,,, the problem with Ethereum which even Bitcoin never had is that many times there are periods when the network is totally down. Does not matter the fee you pay, nodes just go offline or did not catch up. Happened many times to me. Few seconds:)

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:17:56 AM

I am new to the crypto world. Im planning to invest in Eth because i have an instinct that this will rise up in the future. Any thoughts? Help .
Well thats the Good way to invest in crypto Using Instinct but also using your knowledge by making  a good and  enough research  about the team behind the project and  about the progress so far and what is the plans for future.
These will save you from being a loser in your investing target.
But since you are talking about Ethereum in which i also have a faith then better  invest now before the price surge up and above soon.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 10:04:04 AM

I am new to the crypto world. Im planning to invest in Eth because i have an instinct that this will rise up in the future. Any thoughts? Help .
Well thats the Good way to invest in crypto Using Instinct but also using your knowledge by making  a good and  enough research  about the team behind the project and  about the progress so far and what is the plans for future.
These will save you from being a loser in your investing target.
But since you are talking about Ethereum in which i also have a faith then better  invest now before the price surge up and above soon.
Instinct will never help much us. If we will use our instinct without proper analyzation to the coin that we buy and sell, we gonna be bankrupt in trading. In fact, even you have data there is still a chance that you will lose your trades. What will more if you use your guts? There is more probability that you may lose. Trading is different from gambling but if you are a lucky person then you can do that all day.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 10:09:14 AM

Clearly someone who has never used Ethereum before haha,,, the problem with Ethereum which even Bitcoin never had is that many times there are periods when the network is totally down. Does not matter the fee you pay, nodes just go offline or did not catch up. Happened many times to me. Few seconds:)
he does not even use ethereum specially this past months when the congestion happens almost the same as what Bitcoin has each time there has a Bull run.
When each transactions needs a Super High Fees for each time we need to withdraw .
Recently, I have thought of investing in ethereum since believed it's a very good investment plan. Ethereum is one of the oldest coins and is currently on the rise. As far as I predict, this situation will continue for a long time. When comparing to bitcoin,  ethereum has a lot of advantages. I believe ethereum will see over $ 500 by the end of the year. Roll Eyes
so you only thought but never invested?
How come that you will be followed when you don't even care investing in currency you are supporting?

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 12:15:49 PM

Sometimes before we ask a question we should be investigating and now look at the price of ethereum ?
the growth already happen without you having invested.

I am lucky because i bought ethereum before the price Grows high and now i am waiting for at least $800 value so i can sell all my coins.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 12:29:36 PM

Sometimes before we ask a question we should be investigating and now look at the price of ethereum ?

I am lucky because i bought ethereum before the price Grows high and now i am waiting for at least $800 value so i can sell all my coins.
Those people asking for an advice probably want to make sure they are doing the right thing. I mean we know eth is the top altcoin and already established yet some investors are doubting this coin. Gaining knowledge is the key to understand each coins, thats necessary to be on right track and dont rely too much with other investor's opinion. Eth is a good coin so timing the market and buy.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 03:05:12 PM

Those people asking for an advice probably want to make sure they are doing the right thing. I mean we know eth is the top altcoin and already established yet some investors are doubting this coin. Gaining knowledge is the key to understand each coins, thats necessary to be on right track and dont rely too much with other investor's opinion. Eth is a good coin so timing the market and buy.
Yep, you are right and besides asking for advice if ethereum is a good investment is not bad. They only want to make sure that thier investment is in the right coin.

gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:55:53 PM

Your instinct is also your thinking, you have the correct mindset, you should invest in ETH as much as you can. Second place after bitcoin for many years, we can have confidence in it.
Anyone can invest on ethereum right now. The price of ethereum is bearable to buy. As most of the altcoins are using eth algorithm, we will be able to see a remarkable change of ethereum.

As for me, it is not. Ethereum is a very strong cryptocurrency, and all, who deal with cryptos should better have it in portfolio, but it seems to me that ETH can have a dump like it had in December 2018 (as I remember it was under 100 USD). When it happens, it will be the time to get it and hold further.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 11:53:09 PM

Well ethereum is a good coin and I'm sure you will earn profit in the future if you hold ethereum for long term but hey don't rely your instinct to invest a coin.. it is better that you should research first before to invest.
Some always ask if it is good to invest in ethereum. The best thing that they could do before entering the market they should do some diligence first if a certain project will increase its value. In my view, ethereum is one of the coin that is profitable. Invest on what they can afford to loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: