Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in your ability to earn more.  (Read 7114 times)
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:33:24 PM

With your skills you can earn. You can earn without any hard work. For that you need to be a crypto investor. You have to keep in mind that you will benefit if you invest in a coin or token by constantly monitoring the market. No experience is required for this. You just have to understand the market signal. Again you can invest in exchanger on any new token.
I want to be a good investor.
Do you want to be a good investor? Do you agree with me?
We can make topics about coinmarketcap situations. Two years ago we also thought that every coin was good and profitable. At that time we didn't need hard research or work. Actually the top coin doesn't need hard, but you shouldn't follow any types of hype signals. Even the market signal is so easy to catch, even now so many investors don't know the future.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 03:37:21 PM

Investing is understanding, trading is choosing between short and long term investment, now ,most traders had actually seeming to hit a gain within a space of time but that's not actually true. Investment of exchange token is a good one as it's a native token that would be useful in the future, as there is option to acquire exchange native token in performing any IEO project, I agree with you on that.
Having skills is a good one to earn but with hard work, there is service board where you can showcase your skills in earning btc and that's a perfect one not only been an investor.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:48:36 PM

Don't you think that investing in cryptoqurrency can make you rich overnight? it's not like you imagined. unless you invest in BTC or make short trades, you also need some skill before trading. for me not as easy as you expect.
Only noobs think that way, that they can outsmart the market in a single day and can make life changing profits in a matter of 24 hours. We should always invest in our knowledge first and then do other things with the spare money that is left with us. Also, if you try doing margin trading or maybe do flash loans combined with yield farming then you can actually make tons of silly money that everyone can make with some basic knowledge, right now most of the people are doing yield farming which is quiet risky if you don't have a basic knowledge and a good mentor to teach you.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:22:30 PM

Don't you think that investing in cryptoqurrency can make you rich overnight? it's not like you imagined. unless you invest in BTC or make short trades, you also need some skill before trading. for me not as easy as you expect.
Only noobs think that way, that they can outsmart the market in a single day and can make life changing profits in a matter of 24 hours. We should always invest in our knowledge first and then do other things with the spare money that is left with us. Also, if you try doing margin trading or maybe do flash loans combined with yield farming then you can actually make tons of silly money that everyone can make with some basic knowledge, right now most of the people are doing yield farming which is quiet risky if you don't have a basic knowledge and a good mentor to teach you.

You need to go deeper before you think that way, there's no shortcut and the only way to make you successful

is the knowledge and the hardworks that you'll be going to invest, most newbies have wrong thinking about

the market, they are trying make a quick and easy pocket while in the end they are losing their investments.

It's really best to invest with proper education, you can enhance your knowledge from time to time right after

you understand the very essence of trading.

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:37:00 PM

It's true that to be good at investing in cryptos can be learned like almost any other skill in the world.
It requires endurance and patience.
Some people are lucky and make a nice profit with an investment even though they didn't do any research at all.
Some people lose a lot at the beginning but if they learn from their mistake they can improve and perform better in the future.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:44:11 PM

I agree with you about investor's skills but need to add one more thing. Pure skill alone without experience is lower your chance to make a good investment. To be a good investor need both skill to know what is a good crypto project and when to sell it to max your profit.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:48:32 PM

With your skills you can earn. You can earn without any hard work. For that you need to be a crypto investor. You have to keep in mind that you will benefit if you invest in a coin or token by constantly monitoring the market. No experience is required for this. You just have to understand the market signal. Again you can invest in exchanger on any new token.
Understand market signal? Are you mean TA? and invest on any new token? Its trading since you're more focused on TA and pump-dump new coin. Most of new coin on 1-3 month will have huge dump and become worthless, only few token can survive in this scheme. While invest is you need to understand more about FA than TA, also the length is between 6 months - 5 years.

Both of invest and trading must need hard work and experience. You need to control yourself and not be greedy.Trial and error is pretty common regarding trading, so its why experience is very important!

Fun fact : 90% traders loss their money and only 5% will able to earn [1]

[1] https://newconomy.media/news/crypto-expert-whalepanda-90-of-traders-will-lose-their-money#:~:text=Self%2Dproclaimed%20%E2%80%9CCrypto%20OG%E2%80%9D,will%20be%20able%20to%20earn.
I have no idea of TA to know how exactly those "traders" make money in the market. Though, from my experience of investing into stocks based on market news about companies, it all depends on the sentiment in the short run and on the actual performance of the company in the long run. In crypto, there is no way of knowing that because 90% of those listed "projects" are scams or a copy/ repetition of each other.

The only way to make money is to either know enough programming to be part of their bug bounties etc to earn tokens or learn to stake on AWS nodes and make your money while the demand from newbies is there. That is what most of these "traders" do. They have enough capital to invest in masternodes themselves. They shill and keep shilling long enough to earn back their invested amounts. Anything on top of that is profit. There are old people here who have ran such nodes and "invested" into Alts for several years now. Newbies just contribute to their income stream by buying up every new project that has budget for shilling itself.

For most people, the best idea is to actually explore a handful of projects, DYOR and then hold with the hope that the team will deliver. You must follow the development and the ideas to see that they are actually doing something and not just spending their marketing budget from the ICO bags.
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:59:22 PM

Well, I just think anyone going into cryptocurrency have to know some basic.. At least learn the act of doing research before investing. Your research will actually let you know if it's safe or not to invest. Many projects there are out to rip people and just reading trading charts is not enough to I vest in any project. Get to know more about the project, team behind it and try to dig into the team to know if they are worth handling the project you are about to invest in

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 05:40:38 PM

I agree with you about investor's skills but need to add one more thing. Pure skill alone without experience is lower your chance to make a good investment. To be a good investor need both skill to know what is a good crypto project and when to sell it to max your profit.

Skills and experienced really play the big role into this business.

If you have good skills and you already have experienced how the business works, the chance of making
more money inside this venue of investment are high, combining this two gives you the opportunities to
make yourself comfortable each time you place your entries and exit positions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:01:15 PM

Crypto Market is volatile and seemingly unpredictable, therefore needing experience, research and study. It would be prudent to trade accordingly.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:41:05 PM

I don't agree if you say you don't need experience to be a crypto hodler or trader. Experience is more of teaching you some certain things so that you avoid future mistakes. Or how would you understand market signal if you don't have experience Huh
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:50:33 PM

yeah we know this but you still need money to enable an investment, and you say no skill required, this is not true because even the person needs to know some basic stuff like registration in an exchange, buying crypto with fiat, transaction from one wallet to another etc, this is required in other to be able to be an investor.
vicarios

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 06:54:55 PM

I agree with you. You can't do anything if you lose money in this market. But if you have skills you don't need any money, you have the real investment with you
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:58:56 PM

of course i agree with you
but, iif we want to be a good investors need a good amount of capital to get started my friend
and thats the main problem of most people,,

Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:05:25 PM

It's easier said than done, to build up your skills in crypto space successful you will definitely have bad stories to share, you sound like crypto investment has zero risks and that's a lie, there will be loses and that's the only way to grow

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:11:39 PM

Such knowledge is still not enough. To be a good investor, you need to be good at both mentality and capital management, and also be a good financial analyst. A good trader always has a lot of knowledge in many fields and especially good psychological control. we have to learn a lot and pay a lot to gain experience. not as easy as you are theoretically speaking dude.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:14:30 PM

I think we need to let people know that unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you can’t just come out become a full-time investor.

Some people just make it seem like you can come out and become a full-time investor just like that without having to work hard and raise that money. Cryptocurrency might seem different, but you can take other investment markets (stocks and trust funds) as an example, they are not the type you can really rely on, you have to invest and make like 12% per annum, that’s not enough for you. Although in cryptocurrency you can make more than 100% in a month, but sometimes you can lose the same way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:21:55 PM

Sorry but I will have to disagree with your second statement, you say that you can earn without any hard work and that is a complete lie, those that are successful investors or traders have dedicated a great deal of their time to understand the markets and the way the price moves, if you're not willing to work hard to reach that goal then forget about it you're never going to be a good investor and I don't know why you would expect to get great results when in fact your level of skill will probably below the average of the market.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 08:04:36 PM

Cryptocurrency isn't to make profits, but we're doing it. During the bullrun anyone can make profits from top cryptocurrency and don't need any experience. Only real investors know the value of experience. An expert can handle the time of the bear market. Even some people didn't know the cryptocurrency but earned from crypto in 2018, now they regret the experience.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 08:46:09 PM

To find the right moment to buy a lot of experience is needed, now many coins are growing, and it may seem that it is easy, but it is not, you need to spend a lot of time to achieve a permanent income.
in my opinion it is very easy to see the potential of a project, the first is to make sure their github is active, and their social media is still active, then the investment there is quite appropriate, and secondly, make sure the project has a good team
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: