Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in your ability to earn more.  (Read 7093 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2758
Merit: 644

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:20:55 AM

If you want to become a (good) investor, you'll need skills and knowledge but I don't think it will just work alone without putting effort into it. I can't imagine earning money without hard work. Maybe if you are just a holder because we only just sit and wait for the moment that the price will rise but being an investor, we have to work on it. The things we need to help us is to improve our knowledge and enhance our capabilities.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Romeotom

Activity: 808
Merit: 20

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:28:35 AM

How can i identify a good token without experience? If i invest a shitcoin without any kind of experience then what is the profit there. First of all remember that you cannot do anything without skills in this crypto market. For example in order to invest you need to have the skills to identify the right token, and in addition to the trading you need to do a lot of learned on that.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 10:36:41 AM

Investment does not mean income.It would be a big mistake to think that investing here means income.Many investors have lost their capital by investing without realizing it.So you should invest knowingly before investing.And you should not invest in any project.You should invest wisely.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 11:17:03 AM

Investment does not mean income.It would be a big mistake to think that investing here means income.Many investors have lost their capital by investing without realizing it.So you should invest knowingly before investing.And you should not invest in any project.You should invest wisely.
I agree with you! People usually think of investment in term of money. However, the first investment that every investors should make in this market is investing their time. They have to use their time to learn, to know, to practice, to experience the market before they can make any investment. Otherwise, they will invest in something they don't know well which is very risky!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 01:27:30 PM

Yes I agree, it may be a short term.or long term hold will do or even day trade but in my opinion I should never try this because it is so hard to predict the market price movement of every crypto that even includes bitcoin. So, things to consider in investing is the ability to invest learning on when to buy, when to sell and what crypto to buy. Consider also the capacity to invest huge money like losing it would not affect your life. Meaning invest money you can afford to lose.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:10:28 PM

With your skills you can earn. You can earn without any hard work. For that you need to be a crypto investor. You have to keep in mind that you will benefit if you invest in a coin or token by constantly monitoring the market. No experience is required for this. You just have to understand the market signal. Again you can invest in exchanger on any new token.
I want to be a good investor.
Do you want to be a good investor? Do you agree with me?

I am not someone who believes in technical analysis. I believe Ina project if it's fundamentally strong with good team members and if it's solving the right issues.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:17:16 PM

We have a different concept of investing, for me you are investing because you want to make a profit or an income why waste your money or on something that will not yield you anything, it's like a doing a job that will not pay you, I don't think investors will invest in something out of good will or they will not get anything, investing to me is putting money to yield a profit.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:23:21 PM

I believe that everyone here wants to be a good investor, if they become a good investor in this market, I believe they will make a lot of money and become rich. But in order to do so, you need to spend a lot of time in this market and learn about it. I have been investing in the past 2 years but still have not really succeeded, still lost a lot and did not have the desired profit.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:36:58 PM

I believe that everyone here wants to be a good investor, if they become a good investor in this market, I believe they will make a lot of money and become rich. But in order to do so, you need to spend a lot of time in this market and learn about it. I have been investing in the past 2 years but still have not really succeeded, still lost a lot and did not have the desired profit.
I had a lot of problems too. I also lost a lot of money but I also had a lot of successful projects. now I have found several projects that bringing me a lot of money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1151

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:44:54 PM

With your skills you can earn. You can earn without any hard work. For that you need to be a crypto investor. You have to keep in mind that you will benefit if you invest in a coin or token by constantly monitoring the market. No experience is required for this. You just have to understand the market signal. Again you can invest in exchanger on any new token.
This forum is having lots of posters because those people (including myself) are willing to earn out of their writing skills, for example. I mean everybody is making money just with their skill set and only those lucky people who are inherited fortune from their family. If you see cryptos as equivalent to fiats then you'll add be having any confusion here. Because we are making money out of our skills and nothing else; similarly we need to earn cryptos; no other short cuts are available even you argue about mining/POS things.

I want to be a good investor.
Do you want to be a good investor? Do you agree with me?
Honestly I could not understand your intention here. It seems you are trying to do something and you are looking for some investors but not exactly. Everyone here wants to make money and everyone is already doing investment still you are not that much clear on your statements like what on your mind while composing your thread.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:54:13 PM

unfortunately, no one invests the money wisely. Most people invest quickly and do not think that there are big risks. People run to find profit and do not analyze their investments

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:18:15 PM

I agree with you! People usually think of investment in term of money. However, the first investment that every investors should make in this market is investing their time. They have to use their time to learn, to know, to practice, to experience the market before they can make any investment. Otherwise, they will invest in something they don't know well which is very risky!
Unfortunately, new or even some old investors rarely use their time to invest in their knowledge and capabilities in this market, they only recognize such shortcomings until they face a real risk and bankruptcy. Subjective is part of the story but another reason is that the market moves at a too fast rate, each day is a story and a different rise or fall, investors are constantly racing with such trends, and they lacked too much time to accumulate knowledge, they stop only when they know how important knowledge is to go further and exist here.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:39:08 PM

I believe that every true and worthwhile success comes from hard work and there's no limit to what one can accomplish, if the foundation is well built. I believe investing in one's capacity to earn is way better than depending on crumbs. It takes value to attract wealth, so we need to give value in terms of our skills, Inorder to earn better.
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:44:00 PM

It's good to look out for good projects to invest in... And I agree with the poster.. Invest in your ability to earn more... But the poster didn't say when it's not well researched and you feel it's your ability to earn and then get rugged. Ability to earn more, that should be on project well researched on, projects with good prospect. Projects with reliable team. Only that way you earn more.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:52:35 PM

that's a good way to go about it but before investing you need to put some time aside and study the market. Without first hand knowledge you might not learn what is needed to make proper investment. obviously, there are no guarantee either way but you should always research and study before investing that is to keep your risk to the minimum.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:58:00 PM

unfortunately, no one invests the money wisely. Most people invest quickly and do not think that there are big risks. People run to find profit and do not analyze their investments
Why do you say that ? If you invest without analyzing it, it will make you lose money. In 2017 investors did the same thing, and ended up getting stuck with many scam projects. Investors are now more careful than before and are always more careful with their investments

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:02:32 PM

if there is no experience then you must be prepared to accept the risks. I think investing in crypto at least also requires experience on the one hand, of course investing in crypto cannot make you rich quickly. Whatever this matter requires patience and knowledge before you enter the cryptoqurrency industry.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:13:39 PM

Everything requires skill to be a master, but when one has got skills along with luck then he's the king. This is true with any form of investments as well as applicable to everything. Investing into our ability can get us good reward, but the market belong to big players. You invest and make profit out of it, here skill is secondary. You need to have the primary asset, cash for investing or buying any of the cryptocurrencies.

When you've got skills you can earn, if you're lucky you can earn. The real usage of skill goes effective when you've got luck, and you aren't able to benefit out of it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:32:53 PM

if there is no experience then you must be prepared to accept the risks. I think investing in crypto at least also requires experience on the one hand, of course investing in crypto cannot make you rich quickly. Whatever this matter requires patience and knowledge before you enter the cryptoqurrency industry.
Cryptocurrency investment requires a whole lot of experience to master the art and strategy required to profit. Some persons even had to attend formal education in order to build their skills for the market. This move would pay off when they start making good trades and investment choice.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:24:51 PM

The choice of coins for investment depends on the chosen strategy. If a person is just beginning to get acquainted with the crypto world and wants to invest at the initial stage, then the safest choice for them will be bitcoin. For an experienced crypto enthusiast, there are many more options to choose from, including the now very popular DeFi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: