Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TYPE OF CRYPTO INVESTOR ARE YOU?  (Read 2652 times)
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:06:22 AM

lol.. I'm the investor who invest his time in promoting these projects .. I'll never invest in a crowd funding ico or ieo sale.. I dont have enough money to gamble with..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:13:58 AM

lol.. I'm the investor who invest his time in promoting these projects .. I'll never invest in a crowd funding ico or ieo sale.. I dont have enough money to gamble with..
invest will not always in money, every effort that we spend to help project successfull could mentioned as investment too. helping by joining in bounty campaign will have same value with investors that use their money.we do our job for several weeks or months and hoefully we will get worthed reward after campaign finished.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:34:32 AM

There are many ways to invest and money is not the only way to invest, maybe when you have expertise such as in the field of promotion and others, you can offer yourself to promote on the project with a certain agreement so that you will get the results of the project being developed when it works.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:36:57 AM

I am an investor holder type, but I don't do a holder for all tokens. I selected several tokens that I could potentially hold. because if the crypto token has no potential it will not give profit if held too long

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 08:39:15 AM

I think you got it wrong mate, You are definitely working not investing, Investing is always tagged with money and bounty participation is giving service to the project which reward you a portion of the tokens.

I can say I'm a holder and a  Crypto Enthusiast according to the classification, I do tend to check my assets every day to see what price does it reach and at the same time has no plan on selling it, Always waiting for the price to reach my desired price to sell it.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 01:28:08 PM

There are different types of investors with varying priorities goals, habits, and tolerance of risk. Read this thread to know the type of crypto investor you are.

1. Newbie: In any industry you must first be a newbie before you become a pro. To get started with crypto you need a little capital to start. This group include those with a little or no knowledge about the crypto industry but eager to seek to diversify their investments into new high risk assets that offer a good return

2. Crypto Enthusiast: Like a newbie, the crypto enthusiast joined the market not long ago and still doesnt have enough knowledge about the crypto industry although he has built a diversified portfolio which he checks their performance everyday.

3. Hodler: They are people who will rather hold any crypto no matter the ups and down they believe one day it will get to their desired price

4. Early Adopter: The early adopter are people who got into bitcoin when it was less than $100 about some few years ago. At that time everyone thought bitcoin was a scam but they took the courage to buy some because they believed in the technology.

5. Professional Trader: These guys have seen crypto trading as a part time or full time job. They dont have concern with holding cryptos for a long time. Their main and only goal is short term profits.

What type of investor are you? Im definitely an HODLER

I'm an early adopter and Hodler I just bought Oikos and mining Idena two of the coins that I think will have potential in the market, there are still a lot of coins that are waiting to be adopted but I can only buy some, there are dangers and good rewards being an early adopter but the risk is quite to high.
hassancisse (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 10:27:04 PM

There are different types of investors with varying priorities goals, habits, and tolerance of risk. Read this thread to know the type of crypto investor you are.

1. Newbie: In any industry you must first be a newbie before you become a pro. To get started with crypto you need a little capital to start. This group include those with a little or no knowledge about the crypto industry but eager to seek to diversify their investments into new high risk assets that offer a good return

2. Crypto Enthusiast: Like a newbie, the crypto enthusiast joined the market not long ago and still doesnt have enough knowledge about the crypto industry although he has built a diversified portfolio which he checks their performance everyday.

3. Hodler: They are people who will rather hold any crypto no matter the ups and down they believe one day it will get to their desired price

4. Early Adopter: The early adopter are people who got into bitcoin when it was less than $100 about some few years ago. At that time everyone thought bitcoin was a scam but they took the courage to buy some because they believed in the technology.

5. Professional Trader: These guys have seen crypto trading as a part time or full time job. They dont have concern with holding cryptos for a long time. Their main and only goal is short term profits.

I'm an early adopter and Hodler I just bought Oikos and mining Idena two of the coins that I think will have potential in the market, there are still a lot of coins that are waiting to be adopted but I can only buy some, there are dangers and good rewards being an early adopter but the risk is quite to high.

Seems you have been in the industry for  while and what caught my attention was oikos. i also got into oikos, i believe its a fantastic project. i am also minting some
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 10:52:29 PM

I'm not a any type of investor or professional trader. But I do trade because I like to. Now I'm only a bounty hunter and a good researcher. I'm very curious to know every coin's new features, so I don't like repeat ideas in cryptocurrency.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 11:21:39 PM

I think I was a holder. I don't have much time spend on crypto so I take up the role nicely. Just check and follow crypto news related to the coin I hold and that it. Have centain price on my mind already and wishing it will come true for a few years for my bag.
just like me, I am also a holder, My busy work in the real world and my little capital made me unable to become a professional trader or an early adopter.

being a holder makes me calm a little and will only sell when the price goes up or when I need it.

Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 11:43:21 PM

I'm more likely as a crypto enthusiast. There is still a lot of things I don't understand about crypto and too scary cat to venture out of my comfort zone that just doing a few bounties and airdrops here and there, have a few bad in holding but not very significant in term of price.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 11:55:20 PM

i'am hodler my friend because hodler is better
we don't need to watch the chart daily, just remember to pick the right coins to hodl buddy

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 12:10:34 AM

I think assessing myself regarding the type of crypto investors I am, I woul say that I'm in the middle of newbie or crypto enthusiast because of the fact that I still need to learn more and gain more knowledge to cope up with this industry. At the moment acquiring knowledge and facts according to cryprocurrencies and crypto world may help me to step up to the next level of being a crypto investor.
Gaston Cavalier

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:46:10 AM

I'm strictly & only no. 5
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:10:10 PM

70% i am a hodler, i trust the project that i follow. its still works until now, i dont know maybe im just lucky, i am not the best in "candle reading" but i am still survive until now as hodler, i do trade with BTC/USDT pair weekly because i do like trade, mostly i still hold my coins.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:14:43 PM

Most of the community here falls in crypto enthusiast category. I am also still learning about most of the things but my excitement is only growing becausr i know the potential of the market and i am sure with the right pickings next peak will solve the financial problems of most of the crypto enthusiats and we will be financially free.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:17:21 PM

The holder is my choice at this time, in 2019 I tried to learn and study trading, but it was too hard to succeed at that job. I have lost a lot and my orders often go against the market, so I selected the best projects to hold them in the long term.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1430

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:27:03 PM

OP, did you get your text from here ? https://exscudo.com/blog/articles/what-type-of-crypto-investor-are-you/ and add some rewritings ?
The text looks very similar.

Even though I'm in cryptocurrency gang for a couple of years, I find myself someone between newbie and crypto enthusiast. There are still lots of things I don't know.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:18:16 PM

Im an enthusiast also a long term holder, I dont like swing trading due to the fact it stressed me. I set goals when to set my money, but I have more interest in token or project with the intention of revolutionizing and making things better and fast.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:22:50 PM

Im an enthusiast also a long term holder, I dont like swing trading due to the fact it stressed me. I set goals when to set my money, but I have more interest in token or project with the intention of revolutionizing and making things better and fast.
If you have a lot of money, then you can move according to your strategy, but as a rule, such projects are a very long-term investment and cannot provide an opportunity to speculate on prices. I prefer to earn a large profit in a short time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:04:38 PM

That's a interesting question. I entered this crypto space in late 2017. I have zero knowledge in crypto and investment strategies. But tite to time I learnt many thinks. Normally I don't trade much. I like to hold. And hold a lots of coins over this time. But when I see trade opportunities I go for that. I don't have that much knowledge in trading so follow calls from others. But not much. That's it I am a 90% holder and 10 % trader. That's it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: