Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TYPE OF CRYPTO INVESTOR ARE YOU?  (Read 2654 times)
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 05:10:35 PM

There are different types of investors with varying priorities goals, habits, and tolerance of risk. Read this thread to know the type of crypto investor you are.

1. Newbie: In any industry you must first be a newbie before you become a pro. To get started with crypto you need a little capital to start. This group include those with a little or no knowledge about the crypto industry but eager to seek to diversify their investments into new high risk assets that offer a good return

2. Crypto Enthusiast: Like a newbie, the crypto enthusiast joined the market not long ago and still doesnt have enough knowledge about the crypto industry although he has built a diversified portfolio which he checks their performance everyday.

3. Hodler: They are people who will rather hold any crypto no matter the ups and down they believe one day it will get to their desired price

4. Early Adopter: The early adopter are people who got into bitcoin when it was less than $100 about some few years ago. At that time everyone thought bitcoin was a scam but they took the courage to buy some because they believed in the technology.

5. Professional Trader: These guys have seen crypto trading as a part time or full time job. They dont have concern with holding cryptos for a long time. Their main and only goal is short term profits.

What type of investor are you? Im definitely an HODLER

For now I am in #3 Hodler because I like holding any kinds of tokens/coins that I have. I really want to become a #5 Professional trader but so far I just trade small amount due to a limited capital investment.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PancongStreet

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:13:50 PM

I think I am a holder because I am very happy to keep my assets for the next few years in the record that the tokens that I hold long term are tokens that have great potential in future development with some fundamental analysis and also a project roadmap

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:21:40 AM

There are different types of investors with varying priorities goals, habits, and tolerance of risk. Read this thread to know the type of crypto investor you are.

1. Newbie: In any industry you must first be a newbie before you become a pro. To get started with crypto you need a little capital to start. This group include those with a little or no knowledge about the crypto industry but eager to seek to diversify their investments into new high risk assets that offer a good return

2. Crypto Enthusiast: Like a newbie, the crypto enthusiast joined the market not long ago and still doesnt have enough knowledge about the crypto industry although he has built a diversified portfolio which he checks their performance everyday.

3. Hodler: They are people who will rather hold any crypto no matter the ups and down they believe one day it will get to their desired price

4. Early Adopter: The early adopter are people who got into bitcoin when it was less than $100 about some few years ago. At that time everyone thought bitcoin was a scam but they took the courage to buy some because they believed in the technology.

5. Professional Trader: These guys have seen crypto trading as a part time or full time job. They dont have concern with holding cryptos for a long time. Their main and only goal is short term profits.

I consider myself as a crypto enthusiast still though I am no longer a newbie but the process of learning for me about crypto still ongoing. Everyday there's new on the crypto that needs to study and learn about it. So I guess at that point I am a crypto enthusiast. I am also a kind of HODLER, early adopter, and a trader but not a professional trader.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:06:49 PM

I think I am a holder because I am very happy to keep my assets for the next few years in the record that the tokens that I hold long term are tokens that have great potential in future development with some fundamental analysis and also a project roadmap
There are very few such people who can hold their coins for a really long time. The market is very volatile and it is very difficult to be confident in any project for a long time. But those people who hold many altcoins for a long time understand that this brings a lot of profit. Long term strategy is very good

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:23:22 PM

There are many kind of investment strategies people follow around this crypto space. But I think most of the people go for holding strategy it's normally easy to execute don't need any kind of trading knowledge, don't need any kind of time and it's safer for newcomers if you go with high cap coins.you buy something and hold for a long time and if you are in profit you sell out your profit. The other popular strategies which are popular are trading and day trading. Though you need a good amount of knowledge about trading and charts to execute that. I will say if you are a new commers don't go with that.
I completely agree with you. Most of all I love bitcoin)BTC Cool Perhaps the most famous bitcoin strategy is what is commonly known as "HODLing" or "holding on for dear life". The term was fist coined in 2013, when bitcoin’s price was falling and a user incorrectly typed "hodling" rather than "holding", to indicate he would not be exiting his position. It has since evolved to become a strategy that revolves around maintaining a long position on bitcoin, in the hope that it increases in price over the long term and return to the peaks of the 2017. I believe that soon bitcoin will cost 100 thousand dollars. Some say that its price will be one million! Shocked
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 05:01:17 PM

I guess even though I read about things within the forum, I fall on the Crypto Enthusiast because even though I have knowledge regarding some things within the Industry, its still hard for me to pursue the next step (to become a HODLER) because of the lack of capital. Its still good for me to earn weekly since I can really use that money. Bounties are still a good idea since they tend to blow up their prices at the end of the campaign which can bring you a big salary but I guess Im still an enthusiast.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 05:18:41 PM

I am a simple investor or crypto enthusiast. I have invested a portion of what I have earned from bounty and airdrop and I am also investing what I have earned from that investment. I have invested in several of the best altcoins, including Bitcoin, Ether; Hopefully one day I will get a good profit.

Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:14:15 PM

i'm more about crypto enthisiast and hodler))) i prefer to invest in to credible defi like polkadot... and i like dex - i believe in this concept
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:52:52 PM

I think I`m a hodler too. I have some prospective coins in my cryptoportfolio and I`m planning to hold them for a long-term, so little price changes, which happen now don`t matter for me. I`m trying to see in the future and find those projects which will be really popular and worldwide spreaded. Hope I found them and my choosen strategy is right

tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:54:08 PM

i'm more about crypto enthisiast and hodler))) i prefer to invest in to credible defi like polkadot... and i like dex - i believe in this concept
btw i also like defi, especially dex. recently  researched a new stablecoin dex with nice returns - xsigma, looks credible
Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:23:55 AM

btw i also like defi, especially dex. recently  researched a new stablecoin dex with nice returns - xsigma, looks credible
read a press release about them, agree with you - now i'm cheking them
Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:51:47 AM

Im the hodler, but tryna become professional trader since need money for daily life Cry

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:15:47 AM

I think I tend to be in holders. besides, most crypto users will tend to be holders to wait for the right moment for them. however, I only pick good projects to support and may become an Early Adopter depending on the situation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 03:06:22 AM

I agree with you about holder that not need to consider about the price go up or down but we need to have a clear period time and a specifical price where we will take profit. Because the bull run doesn't go forever. Like as 2017 period when BTC reach 20k and we must to wait 3 years after to see this price again and miss many other opportunities if we still hold money in there.

arabianhorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 04:36:36 AM

I am mid and long term investing my portfolio. I invest for a specified period of time. If I make a profit before the specified time, I exit the market. I always use stop loss. 5-6% loss but exit from the market.
Lantind

Activity: 2282
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 05:16:49 AM

I am mid and long term investing my portfolio. I invest for a specified period of time. If I make a profit before the specified time, I exit the market. I always use stop loss. 5-6% loss but exit from the market.
You play a good strategy, but also have risks that you must always understand, stop losses can indeed save you from losses, but what is called looking for profit, someone should not experience losses, you can imagine 5-6% loss in 10 times, I think that is a very big thing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 07:15:52 AM

2. Crypto Enthusiast, though I wouldn't consider myself a newbie.

4. might need need some definition adjustment but for my part I tried to use it as much as possible and spend whatever I could ;-)

Also bitcoin is my first love but Dogecoin was fun in the early years and I'm excited to see how crypto currencies and blockchain technology evolves.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
paglarhat

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:59:34 AM

Since I am a cryptocurrency lover, investing in cryptocurrency has now become my profession.
I visit the market all the time and invest in good coins.
Currently my investment list is ETH, BTC, SOL, DOT, SXP
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:50:11 AM

I am a holder and a trader because with the hodl technique, I will set a higher profit goal, because I will place my bet on a digital asset for an indefinite period of time, hoping that the coin price will go up high. I think it is very helpful to get a profit from a coin that I invest in.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:38:19 AM

I think in the crypto space, everyone started as a newbie, also it's good to know that while some people will remain in that level because of doubt, others will take a step into moving to stage 2, that is crypto enthusiasts and in my own understanding, it is at this stage that a lot of people will move to be hodlers or traders, at the same time, a lot of people will prefer to be both a trader and a hodler.
However, in my own case, I am a trader and a holder, this is because I believe in trading with a certain amount and a good portion of the profit thereafter being moved to Bitcoin or Ethereum as the case may be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: