Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TYPE OF CRYPTO INVESTOR ARE YOU?  (Read 2654 times)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:45:19 AM

Since I am a cryptocurrency lover, investing in cryptocurrency has now become my profession.
I visit the market all the time and invest in good coins.
Currently my investment list is ETH, BTC, SOL, DOT, SXP
You can try trading too btw, if you have enough time to learn. I'm also just a hodler, but already know a little bit about trading and start earning even though it's just a little and not much, but I really appreciate it
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:05:08 PM

Im more like the a crypto enthusiast. I started in the early 2017 and have enough but not much knowledge about crypto. I've been watching coins that luckily have performed well in the past years. I have multiple accounts for different coin and been working and offering service for bitcoin. I got good profit during 2017 and most of my funds I am using is just from my small beginings in crypto.  So anything that I have now is just a profit from my well manage funds.
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:44:51 PM

This technique has functioned admirably in the course of the most recent eight years. The key is to realize when to purchase and not to fearing unpredictable business sectors. There are consistently periods of wretchedness where no one imagines that crypto has a future. I am hanging tight for BTC cost to arrived at $20K. That was at that point December, I figured it will arrived at it however on the center of the month it gradually goes down.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 03:11:14 PM

This technique has functioned admirably in the course of the most recent eight years. The key is to realize when to purchase and not to fearing unpredictable business sectors. There are consistently periods of wretchedness where no one imagines that crypto has a future. I am hanging tight for BTC cost to arrived at $20K. That was at that point December, I figured it will arrived at it however on the center of the month it gradually goes down.
Yes, but if we look at the history and studies in Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin often moves upwards well in the duration of every three years, and this you can find in 2017 and the three years before 2017 also experienced a good increase.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 01:48:27 PM

I must say that I am certified holder I just hold the coin until I gain profit that's it and sometimes I do trading but not professionally because it's really difficult to earn profit in a day in trading. I trade the coin that has high volume like bitcoin or ethereum just making a small profit.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 01:52:23 PM

I see myself between 2 and 3, am fascinated by this space and as well as a holder of few altcoins, ever since I was introduced into crypto, it has being a pleasant experience, there are bad days and good days but they all sum up to be the good experience I have had so far, I will always find myself being part of this space  Grin
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 02:07:57 PM

I can classify my self as a professional trader when it comes to the process of trading, i dont like hodling neither long term investments. I am just considering this as an experience only. Not running behind big achievements just want to learn about the markets.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 02:27:27 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2020, 05:08:12 PM by angrynerd88

I believe in both holder and dealer but it does with the circumstances. At the starting of my exchanging i attempted to contribute into a coin by seeing the token cost but at display time i do venture into a coin with an upgrade from group or seeing the guide. I think usually exceptionally supportive to pick up benefit from a coin. At the same time i moreover hold a token when i can buy a token in moo cost which has shinning future worth such like Polka Dot token. It was mind boggling that Horizen and Polka dot token will hit on peak but it does and like me some person takes that chance in moo costs buying.

Amnat

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 02:58:05 PM

I am still a Newbie. Although I started trading cryptos for more than 3 years now, I never did any research on how they functioned until recently. The lockdown gave me the free time to look deeper into crypto currencies. I want to be a HODLer eventually but as of now I still don't have the stomach to keep calm during huge volatility. Maybe when I have a better understanding on how things work I will be confident in keeping my investments when there is a huge drop.
elvismicc

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:08:25 PM

I consider myself *Crypto Enthusiast* have been here since early 2017 and the experience is getting huge but I believe in hodlin, tho hodlin some crypto can be risky but with due diligence and some luck apart from btc $ORO and $CTSI has been good to me and am trying to see how I can hold on to them for a couple of years, am really bad at trading I mean I loss every time I make an attempt and right now I have given up on trading.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:01:14 PM

I can say I belong to two groups here and one that is not mentioned. I'm an enthusiast and also a trader. Just that I don't trade just anyhow. I'm an arbitrage trader. I look for where to buy for a low price and sell almost immediately on another exchange for higher price to make a profit.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 10:40:53 PM

initially when i just joined the crypto space i used to be of the holding mindset, but now i believe i am a dynamic investor
i hold when i need to, day trade when i need to and i sell off when the time is right. at the end of the day we are in this business to make money and enjoy the freedom that comes with it, so i do what is needed to protect my profits and make more.

achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 09:10:41 AM

Interesting thread. Think I'd summarize it that I'm an early experimenter with mining and the like. However, I got annoyed sometime in '14 with the scammers, and gov't confusion and decided to bail from crypto for a while.
Then re-engaged a bit after 2018. More from a technical interest standpoint. Seems like with stock any crypto I used to have I was great at selling very low and buying high Smiley
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 09:59:19 AM

I think, in this category, I belong to the holder. Even though the assets I hold at the moment are not that many, I can hold them up to my target price. however, it is quite easy to hold small assets for a long time, but it is quite difficult to hold large assets for a long. However, I think I am a category holder.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sportclub2010

Activity: 1596
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:35:14 PM

From the above list, I identify myself as a hodler.
I keep my assets and look forward to that wonderful moment when happiness smiles on me.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:41:24 PM

I keep my assets and look forward to that wonderful moment when happiness smiles on me.

Smiles on you when you do see that the price had clingged up way above into your entry or purchase point but if you do saw that it is way below then these emotions cant really be seen.
Talking on what kind of investor i am then im in both sides where i do have some short term ones and having for long term hodls. Im not really that too patient on waiting for profits
for too long thats why i decided to have some involvement in a short time duration.Yes, its hard but its bareable and can be handled.
It does just need some sufficient time for you to learn up things on how to deal with moving market in active manner.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:42:56 PM

There are different types of investors with varying priorities goals, habits, and tolerance of risk. Read this thread to know the type of crypto investor you are.

1. Newbie: In any industry you must first be a newbie before you become a pro. To get started with crypto you need a little capital to start. This group include those with a little or no knowledge about the crypto industry but eager to seek to diversify their investments into new high risk assets that offer a good return

2. Crypto Enthusiast: Like a newbie, the crypto enthusiast joined the market not long ago and still doesnt have enough knowledge about the crypto industry although he has built a diversified portfolio which he checks their performance everyday.

3. Hodler: They are people who will rather hold any crypto no matter the ups and down they believe one day it will get to their desired price

4. Early Adopter: The early adopter are people who got into bitcoin when it was less than $100 about some few years ago. At that time everyone thought bitcoin was a scam but they took the courage to buy some because they believed in the technology.

5. Professional Trader: These guys have seen crypto trading as a part time or full time job. They dont have concern with holding cryptos for a long time. Their main and only goal is short term profits.

What type of investor are you? Im definitely an HODLER
I am a crypto enthusiast and i do spend a lot of time daily searching about things related to crypto, following crypto news and social media etc, as far as trading or investing style is concerned im definitely a longterm holder.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
satria157

Activity: 371
Merit: 65

~ ngidol is my passion ~

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 10:30:59 AM

woahh you are similar to me, because with hold we don't know what will happen whether good or bad Cheesy
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 10:54:24 AM

Your actions have been extraordinary, because you guard your assets properly to look forward to a beautiful moment, it is also included in a good strategy in terms of looking for profit.

woahh you are similar to me, because with hold we don't know what will happen whether good or bad Cheesy
Do you also hold the same assets as him? if yes, then the moments will obviously be the same, but if they are different, then the moments will also be different, because the difference in assets will also determine the moment.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:24:33 PM

I was a hodler but when the market keeps dropping I lost my patience and sold my worthy altcoins coins for some pennies. I sold my 10 Ethereum at the price of 150$ on average and that was my biggest mistake. Apart from this I do trade seldom and do bounties as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: