Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our country was called Province of China.  (Read 768 times)
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 01:57:27 PM
Merited by finaleshot2016 (2)

The other countries which loaned money from China got into debt trap meaning, they have to give favor to China by building infrastructures and letting them own a portion of their land or if not owned, allowing them to operate based from the likes of their rule. Those debts will be entirely paid for a long time through the next generations.

Always remember China, copying, modifying, innovating. Copying was once a necessity in China, but from this habit of imitating China became superior. Remember imitating not following. China prefers to bind many countries through OBOR with long-term infrastructure investments with the aim of binding those countries together. China doesn't want to make the mistakes that the United States did in the 90s. America moved much of its manufacturing to China and exploited cheap, skilled Chinese labor, without tying China up, so China broke free and is now a trade competitor to the United States.

Debt Trap is not only carried out by China but also by the IMF, world banks and other financial institutions. Dollar & IMF is a dynamic duo, coupled with import habits and dependence on causing a country to become increasingly entangled in debt. OBOR is the 5.0 colonial flag offered by China, namely development without significant growth which actually benefits China because OBOR partner countries have to pay tribute to China. So statesmen must think about instruments so that they do not fall under the IMF or OBOR, aka becoming a sovereign country.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:08:22 PM

I think it might be a typo, because according to the label, the product is indeed made in China, and is manufactured for Elegant Fumes Beauty Products Inc. located in Manila. I don't deny the money trap. but if the context is the product label, there may be a need for an explanation from the company.

It looks like an unintentional typo. But at the same time, for products which are meant to be exported outside China, they should be more careful about the labeling. They can give excuses such as lack of English knowledge of the staff, but this is not going to go well in the Philippines. Just a few months back, both the nations had a small skirmish in the South China sea.

Well, unintentional or intentional these products did not went to the correct process and that is why it is so great that the Mayor of Manila, Mayor Isko, closed down the stores selling them and making them though we doesn't know if these stores knew that to start with. We are still in pandemic and I think we should focus on that right now. We are breaking records of cases.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:12:38 PM

I think it might be a typo, because according to the label, the product is indeed made in China, and is manufactured for Elegant Fumes Beauty Products Inc. located in Manila. I don't deny the money trap. but if the context is the product label, there may be a need for an explanation from the company.

It looks like an unintentional typo. But at the same time, for products which are meant to be exported outside China, they should be more careful about the labeling. They can give excuses such as lack of English knowledge of the staff, but this is not going to go well in the Philippines. Just a few months back, both the nations had a small skirmish in the South China sea.

Well, unintentional or intentional these products did not went to the correct process and that is why it is so great that the Mayor of Manila, Mayor Isko, closed down the stores selling them and making them though we doesn't know if these stores knew that to start with. We are still in pandemic and I think we should focus on that right now. We are breaking records of cases.

Because if this company get their necessary permits and licenses, they will not release the mislabeled packaging. Because it will be corrected by the government authority. It is good that it has been exposed as I believe there are a lot of these companies that are intentionally having that kind of label to mislead people. And also, they are operating their business without paying necessary taxes as they don't have the permits in the first place.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:25:39 PM

Geography is basic, so I believed it’s intentional and its no excuse glad that the mayor of the city shutdown the business immediately after the disrespectful violation also some believe that the particular business is illegal which also goes under investigation.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 02:16:19 PM

News is that the beauty company of China listed the Philippines as one of its provinces (see picture above), which is a major disrespect and insult to us. After China has claimed some of our islands even we won at the international court Undecided, news that we are a province of China is spreading around our country.

Lately I am not not updated to the news. I really don't the reason why Manila Mayor said that he was not a Governor of China, he is the mayor of Manila Philippines but upon reading this topic I guess this is the reason. I've conducted my research and yes my conclusion is correct.
Link : https://mobile.twitter.com/iskomoreno/status/1296395730169425923
Another news from manila.gov.ph, Mayor also said that Manila has never been a part of China.
During the current time, we all know how powerful China is. I am also not hearing any positive cases from them. So I think abobe us all they have the good economic flow. They have alot of money to lend. Sometimes I want to believe that this virus is truely the weapon of China not only to US but to the world. Due to that, they will be most powerful country and can take what they want.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 02:30:20 PM

That actually really sucks but feels good to know that people behind this scheme got deported to their mainland. It was really a low-blow for the people living beside their own houses because they know that they are still living in Manila, Philippines and not as a province of China. I hope that the government takes it seriously since Manila is located on where Malacañang is placed. Its an obvious disrespect to the government but its a good call by the Mayor of Manila to deport them.

Philippines is surely gonna take more hits starting from now and that will really be reflected on the economical status of the country. People are tired of waiting of a plan that was made by other countries possible to mitigate the effects of the Corona Virus but sadly, Philippines's government really sucks to take actions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:36:21 PM

Debt Trap is not only carried out by China but also by the IMF, world banks and other financial institutions. Dollar & IMF is a dynamic duo, coupled with import habits and dependence on causing a country to become increasingly entangled in debt. OBOR is the 5.0 colonial flag offered by China, namely development without significant growth which actually benefits China because OBOR partner countries have to pay tribute to China. So statesmen must think about instruments so that they do not fall under the IMF or OBOR, aka becoming a sovereign country.
Debt traps are everywhere, not only countries and institutions are offered that trap but every single person around the world and unfortunately people keep falling in it all the time, personally I have been offered many credit cars in the past and I have always rejected the offers as I know that the bank will not be offering them unless they stood to gain something from it and when you add that I have seen the lives of many people ruined by debt then it makes sense I avoid it, and yet countries do not seem to be able to apply such simple experiences to the way they govern their people when it will be the citizens the ones to suffer because of this.
Sapphire915

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 03:52:35 PM

This is so disgusting. Shame on China to call and claimed Manila as one of their provinces. It is just right that the Mayor in Manila made a lot of investigations about the said chinese company and banned their business to operate here. They've really done so much illegal businesses and unreasonable claims in our country, after making us all fallen in their trap. I wonder why the highest leaders are still continuing the old friendship we had with China where after all, i guess we Filipinos can absolutely live up and restore our economy without them. If i were only them, I will never get in touch nor engaged my country to anything with this deceitful Chinese and will definitely send them all back to their homeland. But sadly, its impossible. For we already had big debts from China and with our entire life since the old age, we are using their products day and night and we can't deny it.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:15:37 PM

I’ve heard this news that China called Philippines as their province. This is disrespectful to many Filipino citizens and it's obvious that our President is close to China’s President. Although the President of the Philippines is building a good camaraderie to China since there's a huge debt to them. This is really debatable issue even others that have positioned in the government doesn't have an actions yet to what was happened.
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 04:35:01 PM

The other countries which loaned money from China got into debt trap meaning, they have to give favor to China by building infrastructures and letting them own a portion of their land or if not owned, allowing them to operate based from the likes of their rule. Those debts will be entirely paid for a long time through the next generations.
Always remember China, copying, modifying, innovating. Copying was once a necessity in China, but from this habit of imitating China became superior. Remember imitating not following. China prefers to bind many countries through OBOR with long-term infrastructure investments with the aim of binding those countries together. China doesn't want to make the mistakes that the United States did in the 90s. America moved much of its manufacturing to China and exploited cheap, skilled Chinese labor, without tying China up, so China broke free and is now a trade competitor to the United States.
As long as a product can be modified, it will innovate it until it becomes another product. In that way, it makes China have more power and have a lot of manufacturers across the world. Most of the products existed are made of china and no one in Asia can compete on them.

I’ve heard this news that China called Philippines as their province. This is disrespectful to many Filipino citizens and it's obvious that our President is close to China’s President. Although the President of the Philippines is building a good camaraderie to China since there's a huge debt to them. This is really debatable issue even others that have positioned in the government doesn't have an actions yet to what was happened.
China's president is obviously using our president to make an easy pathway of conquering our country. So disrespectful but no one in the higher officials react into this, only the local government reacts and done a good job of deporting those manufacturers back to china.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: