Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polkadot - new top ten member  (Read 1926 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 04:42:03 PM

The current valuation is crazy and time will tell for a project that has nothing in production currently. The space is still open for some of these Ethereum competitors to take the top spot form Ethereum before the launch of the Ethereum 2.0 and if some of these new projects fail to come up with a solution to the scaling solution than bye-bye. I still feel the project is over valued at $4 billion Mcap
I just went to coinmarketcap, BNB is still in the top 10 and no change has occurred. Looks like you checked it out at coingecko? Btw Polkadot is a big project and I believe it will rapidly grow strongly in the future, and the top 10 altcoins in 2021 will have this project name.

Coingecko displays Polkadot NEW at top 6th with a price of more than $5. This is a good project otherwise its not going to have a huge marketcap. Its unsure though why CMC isn't listing this project so far but if the project gets a lot of daily volume of $590,732,669, its not going to be good for inferior platform tokens like ADA. Damn, holding it seem a mistake for not seeing the coming of polkadot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:18:33 PM

DOT is definitely a new strong project, several successful projects have already been launched on their platform, I think that the number of users should increase further.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4283

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 05:23:46 PM

Read about the technology behind this project.
https://medium.com/polkadot-network/kusama-polkadot-comparing-the-cousins-170e4fe6c280
It's too early to say, I don't see any working projects in these networks right now, but this coin has very good growth potential.
https://medium.com/polkadot-network/kusama-polkadot-comparing-the-cousins-170e4fe6c280

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/kusama
kusama has grown in price very well

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DoubleEdgeEX

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 05:34:09 PM

Awesome news imho. And I hope nobody minds, but I had this project on the radar for months so I wrote an article about it incl. background info and price forecast. So if you guys don´t mind, here is the link to my post.

https://double-edge.net/2020/08/25/coin_predictions_crypto_forecast_polkadot/

It´s written for Newbies and starters, not for advanced folks. I reduced the tech language to a minimum and tried to explain everything in words a random person on the street would understand. I think thas the only chance for mass adopton. Things get complicated soon enough
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:45:56 PM

Im not a fan of billion token supply with a high pump like that.. Newbies will jump when they see something new like that going top 10. But for me i will stay away from that pump high. Not often to see any token with a billion supply with a price $5 currently now.. Hard to see.. this might be something but im rather to wait then to lose in high.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 194

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:46:17 PM

as of today, Polkadot entered top ten list of coins, pushing BNB out from the top ten, and BSV on the position ten
Polkadot is smart contract platform, and could be serious contender to Ethereum and other platforms, with Cardano just a few percents away on position eight

what do you think about it?
I believe that every coin/project has a dump and pump time. If you look at coinmarketcap gainers and losers, you will see every day the list is different. So no coin always pump and always dump. And now it's time for Polkadot, but I tried to search on coinmarketcap, I didn't see any information about the coin. Is this a bug or something happened ??
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 08:09:13 PM

as of today, Polkadot entered top ten list of coins, pushing BNB out from the top ten, and BSV on the position ten
Polkadot is smart contract platform, and could be serious contender to Ethereum and other platforms, with Cardano just a few percents away on position eight

I believe that every coin/project has a dump and pump time. If you look at coinmarketcap gainers and losers, you will see every day the list is different. So no coin always pump and always dump. And now it's time for Polkadot, but I tried to search on coinmarketcap, I didn't see any information about the coin. Is this a bug or something happened ??
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polkadot-new/, you can't find polkadot because the split coin change from polkadot from 1 to 100, and also CMC still hasn't updated the market cap and also circulating supply so the coin is a bit difficult to find.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 08:12:53 PM

Polkadot has been received well by the market and due to listing from big exchanges its tokens called DOT have found immediate demand and buyers with high efficiency of polkadot smart contracts im sure they will be able to do well.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 08:50:27 PM

Suddenly is see this coin pushing all the way through and its really amazing. It a project but can't be compared to ethereum. Developers could have a good concept and marketing strategy but getting to ethereum is far fetch.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:34:33 PM

Im not a fan of billion token supply with a high pump like that.. Newbies will jump when they see something new like that going top 10. But for me i will stay away from that pump high. Not often to see any token with a billion supply with a price $5 currently now.. Hard to see.. this might be something but im rather to wait then to lose in high.
If that looks so promising, why not? Of course, I have to jump through because I know that I can make gain from investing them. Though market supply will affect the price, however, we don't just keep this as a reason that there is no way we go higher but have to keep at a low market price.

What it happens to Polkadot is really impressive but I doubt its consistency, it may be after this huge pump, a dump will strike. It is good for those who it during its early stage of market development but if we are planning to buy this time, I don't think so and I don't recommend it to others. It is to believe that DOT is also a victim of the pump and dump scheme, we never know more about this coin and consider out of potentials that it becomes unbelievable how it surge that quick.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:36:11 PM

honestly, i never heard polkadot. when i checked the coinmarketcap, its rank is not in the top ten, but they still in rank 2000+. but i can't said it's a bad crypto. it has a good price. maybe it will go into the top 100 in a few months.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:45:43 PM

honestly, i never heard polkadot. when i checked the coinmarketcap, its rank is not in the top ten, but they still in rank 2000+. but i can't said it's a bad crypto. it has a good price. maybe it will go into the top 100 in a few months.
If you were reading some posts above you and you will know the answer and what you need to do to visit the coingecko site and you will get your answer. Idk if that was true or not but coingecko has already put the total supply for polkadot to determine how much mcap for DOT

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:47:08 PM

It's true the project looks promising owing to its features but time will tell if it will remain in top 10 or not, remember most projects once occupied that range of rank, and as time goes on they dropped or climb Futher up. Nevertheless, what I meant is, with time everyone will know if the project will keep going up the rank or will drop. Also, another thing that caught my utmost attention is the thought that Polkadot could be a serious contender to Ethereum, as for me, I do not agree with this, many projects came with different ideas as to why they will beat Ethereum but that didn't happen. With all these being said, it would be better to invest not because of the range of rank on coinmarketcap, not because it is among the top 10 nor aims to beat Ethereum, but however let all investment choice comes from full and clear understanding of the project.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:52:27 PM

The post also prompted me to take a look at it on CMC. When ever I come across such mention, I try to verify and see what is happening.
On CMC the market cap is yet to be updated, so, I am surprised it is gainings lots of attention, although, it has not displaced BNB.
It looks promising and might be a real gem in the space.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 03:44:07 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2020, 06:27:09 AM by benthach

this polkadot pump could go to $10 or $20 easily, see how the crypto manipulation work. i had witnessed many of these and remembered mr. gavin wood is the father of ethereieum and seen he had left ethereium it is now a messed! ethereium can't go forward without mr. gavin wood.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 08:14:21 AM

this polkadot pump could go to $10 or $20 easily, see how the crypto manipulation work. i had witnessed many of these and remembered mr. gavin wood is the father of ethereieum and seen he had left ethereium it is now a messed! ethereium can't go forward without mr. gavin wood.
ethereum team were nnot mr gavin wood only, there another core team have same quality or even higher quality in blockchain developtment. it think its opinion exaggerating for us. we know polkadot could be great platform , but dont forget ethereum do developtment too in their platform. everthing changes now .

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 08:31:05 AM

ethereum team were nnot mr gavin wood only, there another core team have same quality or even higher quality in blockchain developtment. it think its opinion exaggerating for us. we know polkadot could be great platform , but dont forget ethereum do developtment too in their platform. everthing changes now .

what you don't know is smart contracts concept was invented way before ethereieum by nick szabo and code into ethereium by gavin wood. wood invent virtual node, solidity language and the etheirum smart contracts. vaterlick just give idea and as a front man for eth, the force behind eth really is gavin wood. seen gavin wood have left eth it is now running dried and the eth2 probably not going to happen anytime soon. just some fact and basic information you should know.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 09:46:22 AM

Not really a technical  guy but based on what I read it looks like polkadot will solve the scalability issues present in eth . But the problem is interoperability as most dapps are on eth now.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:09:17 AM

They completed their sale about a month back at 125 USD per token which has not been re-denominated. So if you bought 1 at 125 USD, you now have 100 at 1.25 USD each. Technology-wise, i don't see anything different from the likes of COSMOS or others talking about Interoperable blockchains. They have the concept of a relay node and formation of parachains by "locking" the native token. This is the same concept as that of  sidechains. The consensus mechanism seems to be dPoS of some sort but not really clear on that. All in all, nothing new. What seems to be going their way is the slick marketing and network of partners to build on the project.

The re-denomination sending them to top 7 is pretty much a manipulative exercise in garnering attention. The token also got listed on Binance and bitfinex so obviously a lot of listing fees were paid. They are also giving away grants for developing using the platform which is a good opportunity for developers who don't mind switching development environments at the drop of a hat these days. With DeFi heating up, this is all set for another wild ride.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 12:51:22 PM

what you don't know is smart contracts concept was invented way before ethereieum by nick szabo and code into ethereium by gavin wood. wood invent virtual node, solidity language and the etheirum smart contracts. vaterlick just give idea and as a front man for eth, the force behind eth really is gavin wood. seen gavin wood have left eth it is now running dried and the eth2 probably not going to happen anytime soon. just some fact and basic information you should know.
so ethereum team face serious problem in gavin wood left from ethereum core developer. progress developtment for ethereum 2.0 could delayed for a while, and if its really happen market will give bad response for it. is it really no other team have good quality like gavin wood at this moment?

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █