Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 31102 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:36:53 AM

Ripple is a great cryptocurrency and they have made a lot of achievements so far. I also like the fact that they can achieve their goal of working with several banks around the world, but I don't think that ripple is the next bitcoin. Bitcoin deserves its current position as number one. Bitcoin came first and when people talk about cryptocurrencies and decentralized payments, it's always Bitcoin because it was the first to make that name for itself.

Even if Ripple manages to maintain at least some influence on the market and maintain the value of its coins, this will not happen very soon. There is more than one court session ahead. It remains only to sympathize with the holders of XRP tokens, who had the hope of making a profit in the future.
I hope they'll wake up, XPR might fall and they'll not be able to get out, unless they are playing with the fire here, or they really a high risk taker who are willing to lose what they invested in the hopes of big profit once Ripple wins the case.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:48:49 AM

It was funny before and much funnier today.
Those hopes which will be the next bitcoin like this is only part of the entertainment. You can wish as much as you want.
But it's far from reality.

right, friend, this is certainly a strange thing if to be questioned it seems that it is only things that want to look sensational or to make jokes which are certainly very entertaining.
hope, of course, whether this hope can be realized very easily, of course the answer is "no". yes it's not as easy as it thinks even though in crypto some say it might happen, but not for this.

ethereum alone, which has been with bitcoin for a long time, does not seem to be able and able to shift, even though there has been an ethereum market cap that has ever surpassed bitcoin, but that is just a ripple.
what about the xrp itself !!! To be the best altcoin, you may still need to work very hard to be able to shift Ethereum. so don't think about it so it just seems funny.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 10:08:41 AM

Nonetheless it's one of the most important and influential products in the current market, what happened this time for XRP is a bad thing, i think if bad news continues. It will be difficult for XRP to survive in this market after coming. But most of all, it has been with us for a long time, but i still believe it will survive and return to this market.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 12:42:00 PM

Nonetheless it's one of the most important and influential products in the current market, what happened this time for XRP is a bad thing, i think if bad news continues. It will be difficult for XRP to survive in this market after coming. But most of all, it has been with us for a long time, but i still believe it will survive and return to this market.

Still up to this day, however, with the recent lawsuit and then exchanges delisting or at least stop XRP trading, (deposits and withdrawals),  XRP is really on a lot of troubles and it's going to be hard to return to it's previous price of at least $0.50-$0.70 or reach their previous all time highs.

They are going to survived, it might takes years though and a lot of money to pay with SEC. So the project might go on a hiatus for sometime with just few pumps and dumps. And definitely, won't be the next bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 12:50:37 PM

They are going to survived, it might takes years though and a lot of money to pay with SEC. So the project might go on a hiatus for sometime with just few pumps and dumps. And definitely, won't be the next bitcoin.

it was not supposed to be next Bitcoin, never ever, so this lawsuit would not change that at all
nevertheless, I also think that they will survive the lawsuit, but it is a question of when that be, and what the XRP value would be at that moment, seems that these values will be top for the coin for some time
there are new developments, people are now suing Coinbase for advertising the ICO when happened, and could bring new things on the table
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 12:56:12 PM

In my opinion, right now the future of Ripple is still a big question mark or uncertainty as a result of the lawsuit made by the SEC which resulted in XRP prices plummeting on the crypto market and even some crypto exchanges have deleted XRP trading. Therefore, it is impossible if Ripple took over bitcoin, precisely because the problems faced by Ripple today will make XRP sink if it doesn't immediately improve its reputation.

Well they will just move to another country.  When they do price will go up big again.

But in the end they won't take over bitcoin. They were the first and will be like that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kasakola

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 12:58:16 PM

When xrp has made a good profit after so many days it seems that xrp is a very good coin but when the owner of this xrp coin because of their wrong decision it is not possible to say whether xrp will pump now or not, J holds xrp in the bone. When xrp pumps again, but Zara holds, they can sell all the coins with their profit and then xrp will go back to its previous place. So I can say from my personal idea I don't think xrp will pump easily anymore.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:26:43 PM

Surprisingly there has been some growth in the XRP market cap for the last couple of days. I am not sure about the reason, but my best guess is that it is a bull trap. So I would rather advice all the XRP holders to get rid of their shitcoin holdings, before this limited opportunity ends. On the ground, nothing has changed as far as the SEC situation is concerned. So don't get fooled by this temporary spike and get rid of your XRP when you are able to do it.

Better safe than sorry, but if you are a risk taker and you are willing to spare your money.

There's always an opportunities each time some pumped take place, if you position yourself in the right time then gaining is very possible, as long as you are ready to take any consequence and you'll be keep on monitoring the situation taking the benefits can be done.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:36:07 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2021, 08:40:35 PM by Tash

This crypto embarrassment is a good laugh any day.
XRP gambles sent money to Ripple managers who get richer by the minute.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/xrp-the-third-largest-collapse-of-all-time-says-the-tie-s-josh-frank

Coinbase sued over illegal xrp sales   https://u.today/breaking-coinbase-sued-over-illegal-xrp-sales

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:47:34 PM

When xrp has made a good profit after so many days it seems that xrp is a very good coin but when the owner of this xrp coin because of their wrong decision it is not possible to say whether xrp will pump now or not, J holds xrp in the bone. When xrp pumps again, but Zara holds, they can sell all the coins with their profit and then xrp will go back to its previous place. So I can say from my personal idea I don't think xrp will pump easily anymore.
In recent days XRP tokens are like running out of breath and many even say they will die if the problem with the SEC is not resolved, but if their problem can be resolved, then survival and life is still very possible, but to say the next Bitcoin, it is very ridiculous.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4271

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 03:24:53 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/faulty-data-grayscale-didn-t-liquidate-massive-amounts-of-xrp-and-xlm
Faulty data? Grayscale didn’t liquidate massive amounts of XRP and XLM
"A Grayscale spokesperson confirmed to Cointelegraph that the fund manager didn’t dump massive stakes of XRP and XLM.

Efforts to reach Grayscale on Wednesday were unsuccessful. However, on Thursday, a Grayscale spokesperson told Cointelegraph:

“None of the Grayscale investment products operate a redemption program. The net holdings of our investment products only change as a result of inflows from the private placement, price of the underlying assets and accrued management fee.”

“Statements about large sales of underlying assets by any of our investment products are false and inaccurate. Any perceived large decrease in the USD value of Grayscale XRP Trust would have been a result of a decrease in the USD price of XRP.”
"

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 02:39:43 PM

Ripple has an enormous gathering of supporters, speculators and holders, the company despite the fact that accused of being run like a centralized corporate organization is as yet dynamic and not just concocting new formative updates and new items yet their associations and business manages other monetary gatherings are additionally noteworthy yet I think bitcoin has its own class, classification and appeal so we can't look at the two regardless.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 02:49:16 PM

This crypto embarrassment is a good laugh any day.
XRP gambles sent money to Ripple managers who get richer by the minute.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/xrp-the-third-largest-collapse-of-all-time-says-the-tie-s-josh-frank

Coinbase sued over illegal xrp sales   https://u.today/breaking-coinbase-sued-over-illegal-xrp-sales

This topic has gone crazy. if they really do something like that, I think they are embarrassing, not only from XRP, but from the crypto side considering that they are one of the top coins with a high volume and also a lot of users
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 03:26:08 PM

This topic has gone crazy. if they really do something like that, I think they are embarrassing, not only from XRP, but from the crypto side considering that they are one of the top coins with a high volume and also a lot of users

If its true that they are continue  selling their tokens to traders for years until  now then the SEC SUED them is right,and they can not just solve this issue without being fined its a lot of lost to investors and traders that fully trust them their money and thinking that they are in the right track having many partnership around the globe. But the truth is that they just keep selling while others believe in them that they really have a good plan for their coins.

Ripple cannot become next bitcoin it’s definitely true and never can chase bitcoin values, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency for all time from the born of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency.

If you check the supply of bitcoin and ripple you will have an idea why even in dream its not possible to increase its
value  the same as BTC.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 05:15:55 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this?

Maybe now the sec will give a detailed insight what their thoughts about ripple is, how they feel it might not survive this pressure they are currently facing,
Lol! The topic sounds even more ridiculous now that btc is smashing the entire space and ripple ship is fast sinking like the titanic,
There is no point to continue discussing this because it is clear to all that can never be the next btc, not with all lack of transparency and trust.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 06:04:56 PM

Surprisingly there has been some growth in the XRP market cap for the last couple of days. I am not sure about the reason, but my best guess is that it is a bull trap. So I would rather advice all the XRP holders to get rid of their shitcoin holdings, before this limited opportunity ends. On the ground, nothing has changed as far as the SEC situation is concerned. So don't get fooled by this temporary spike and get rid of your XRP when you are able to do it.

I think the community is trying hard to keep the price afloat.  It is not a surprise because the XRP devs have lots of fund to support the market because of their previous monthly dumps.

I wonder if the title is yet answered.  As we all know at this current situation, Ripple is far from being the next Bitcoin but who knows, maybe there is a turn of event though I would still be careful when dealing with XRP with its current situation.
navalkk

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 03:57:21 AM

That only
dream and that will never happen. Is that make sense if we are talking about the possibility for ripple to surpass bitcoin while at the same time ripple can't even surpass its old ATH? Dude, that's a big joke that comes from the ripple community and I think that they must try to predict based on the real data.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 04:43:43 AM

Regrettably, I see that Ripple has gone down markedly after showing signs of inflation and their bullish plans with exchanges. Ripple's value is losing steam in the crypto world. Even so, it's still in the top 10 and it's still a hopeful option. And Ripple cannot be the next f bitcoin.

AbernathyFray

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 04:50:15 AM

In recent days XRP tokens are like running out of breath and many even say they will die if the problem with the SEC is not resolved, but if their problem can be resolved, then survival and life is still very possible, but to say the next Bitcoin, it is very ridiculous.

It should be a wake up call on how a US government agency wrekt so many XRP hodl'ers, in the interest of what?  Of who??

At some point, people need to walk away from FIAT and never look back.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 04:53:06 AM

Ripple being the next bitcoin isn't gonna happen now or then. The bitcoin network is completely decentralized and that's the reason why Bitcoin stands high in the market. XRP being centralized, the community can keep the market in a stabilized manner. If they try hard, through manipulation can make the XRP market get bounced.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: