Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 11:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 90 (46.2%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 40 (20.5%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.2%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 195

Pages: « 1 ... 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 [6390]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 675504 times)
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1204
Merit: 568

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:26:15 AM

We all know how effective player was Kevin De Bruyne for Manchester City. Kevin De Bruyne was a key player for this team during the last few years and without Kevin De Bruyne they couldn't have the same good performance while we helped Manchester City a lot.
But Kevin De Bruyne is about to leave and we know he is not going to stay in Manchester City forever since he is getting old and Manchester City wants to hire Bruno Guimarães to fill the place of De Bruyne in this team.

Kevin De Bryune is not leaving Manchester City. It’s been confirmed by Pep Guardiola that KDB is still very much part of the club’s plans in the future and the 33 year old will not be leaving for Saudi Arabia next season. The age factor is probably why the news of KDB moving to the Saudi league is circulating around the internet. There’s also talk of City asking the player to accept a pay cut but that’s yet to be confirmed. I doubt KDB is going to be “replaced” by Bruno Guimarães next season.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1815537805009035766?t=1Cvj6hRRggZoWb5WHPWU4w&s=19
Gallar

Activity: 686
Merit: 333

View Profile
Today at 10:06:14 AM

Erik Ten Hag hasn’t won the EPL in the last two years. Manchester United cannot boast of being considered as contenders for the league title. When it comes to top contenders for the EPL title, just three teams comes to mind; Manchester City, Liverpool, and Arsenal. I would put these managers ahead of Erik Ten Hag any day and time.

ETH has won the FA Cup and Carabao Cup but that is not what the fans what. Those trophies are like a compensation for the shortcomings of the team, the bragging rights of an English club has to be winning the EPL or Champions league trophy.

Eric Ten Hag have tried his best to have one those two trophies during his time as the coach of the team so far. Every team needs trophy and it was because of the FA Cup that he won that made him to have a contract extension with the club. Without that, he would have been kicked out by now. I don’t see his bragging as something bad but he should try and win the major trophies too so that when he brags next time, no one dares to question him and would be scared to look him in the eye to question his speech. FA Cup and Carabao Cup are also worthy trophies to take, if it was that easy, those other teams that are major contenders in the league title should also try and win them as ETH did. Let him brag, he deserves to brag to feel himself on what he has achieved so far for the club.
Talking about the clubs that will be tough competitors in the Premier League next season, I also agree that the teams that will definitely be tough competitors in the Premier League are Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal. Because it is not surprising, because in the last few seasons these three clubs have always competed fiercely at the top of the Premier League standings. Then talking about Ten Hag's Manchester United, until now Ten Hag has not been able to present a Premier League trophy for Manchester United. I also don't understand why Manchester United hasn't recovered until now. Because if you think further, after the Ferguson era, Manchester United has never shone again until now. Even now, Manchester United's performance is still unstable. In fact, as we know, the squad currently owned by Manchester United is considered the most expensive squad. However, strangely, this did not produce satisfactory results.

So if you look at it, Ten Hag's role as a coach will definitely be a bit tarnished. The reason is, he was unable to bring Manchester United to shine with a squad that was considered expensive. However, I personally also quite appreciate the achievements that Ten Hag achieved with Manchester United, namely winning the FA Cup and Carabao Cup trophies. Because getting a trophy in this competition can also be said to be not an easy matter. So these achievements really deserve our appreciation. Apart from that, next season we don't know whether Manchester United's performance will improve or get worse. However, if you look at Manchester United's current preparations, by bringing in several new players, perhaps their performance will likely improve slightly. And if for example next season Ten Hag fails again to bring Manchester United to shine in the Premier League, I am sure that Ten Hag's career at Manchester United will end in that season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Justbillywitt

Activity: 308
Merit: 259

View Profile
Today at 10:27:41 AM

Erik Ten Hag hasn’t won the EPL in the last two years. Manchester United cannot boast of being considered as contenders for the league title. When it comes to top contenders for the EPL title, just three teams comes to mind; Manchester City, Liverpool, and Arsenal. I would put these managers ahead of Erik Ten Hag any day and time.

ETH has won the FA Cup and Carabao Cup but that is not what the fans what. Those trophies are like a compensation for the shortcomings of the team, the bragging rights of an English club has to be winning the EPL or Champions league trophy.

Eric Ten Hag have tried his best to have one those two trophies during his time as the coach of the team so far. Every team needs trophy and it was because of the FA Cup that he won that made him to have a contract extension with the club. Without that, he would have been kicked out by now. I don’t see his bragging as something bad but he should try and win the major trophies too so that when he brags next time, no one dares to question him and would be scared to look him in the eye to question his speech. FA Cup and Carabao Cup are also worthy trophies to take, if it was that easy, those other teams that are major contenders in the league title should also try and win them as ETH did. Let him brag, he deserves to brag to feel himself on what he has achieved so far for the club.
Talking about the clubs that will be tough competitors in the Premier League next season, I also agree that the teams that will definitely be tough competitors in the Premier League are Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal. Because it is not surprising, because in the last few seasons these three clubs have always competed fiercely at the top of the Premier League standings. Then talking about Ten Hag's Manchester United, until now Ten Hag has not been able to present a Premier League trophy for Manchester United. I also don't understand why Manchester United hasn't recovered until now. Because if you think further, after the Ferguson era, Manchester United has never shone again until now. Even now, Manchester United's performance is still unstable. In fact, as we know, the squad currently owned by Manchester United is considered the most expensive squad. However, strangely, this did not produce satisfactory results.

So if you look at it, Ten Hag's role as a coach will definitely be a bit tarnished. The reason is, he was unable to bring Manchester United to shine with a squad that was considered expensive. However, I personally also quite appreciate the achievements that Ten Hag achieved with Manchester United, namely winning the FA Cup and Carabao Cup trophies. Because getting a trophy in this competition can also be said to be not an easy matter. So these achievements really deserve our appreciation. Apart from that, next season we don't know whether Manchester United's performance will improve or get worse. However, if you look at Manchester United's current preparations, by bringing in several new players, perhaps their performance will likely improve slightly. And if for example next season Ten Hag fails again to bring Manchester United to shine in the Premier League, I am sure that Ten Hag's career at Manchester United will end in that season.
If Manchester United don't finish ahead of Liverpool next season I will conclude that Ten Hag is a complete disaster. Klopp is no longer the coach of Liverpool and Ten Hag has been in the league now for over two years. He is now fully backed financially by the new owners, so far we have seen his spending spree and he is definitely going to spend more, so there will be no room for complaints anymore. As expected I will rank Manchester City and Arsenal to finish first and second, although I can't really tell for now who will finish first. But I don't expect Arne Slot Liverpool to perform better than Ten Hag Manchester United. Many people believed that Liverpool were doing better than Manchester United when Ten Hag was appointed because Jurgen Klopp was more experienced coach and has spent more time in the premier league, so now that Eric Ten Hag has spent more time in the premier league and has more coaching experience than Arne Slot, there will be no justification if Liverpool finish above Manchester United in the premier league next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SmartCharpa

Activity: 504
Merit: 298

View Profile
Today at 10:29:40 AM

Since Slot joined Liverpool he has tried to keep the players in the team and avoid losing the players he needs for Liverpool in the next season. But still, Liverpool seems losing power over time and that's not good for Slot since he would be under more pressure in the next season.
That's why he is trying to keep players like Sepp van den Berg in the team. But PSV is interested in hiring Sepp van den Berg for the next season. He said before that Liverpool didn't trust him before.
PSV should pay 15 16 million euros for Sepp van den Berg.

When Slot became Liverpool's manager, I thought he had the strength to continue at Klopp's level, because of his successes with his previous club, but after they lost their first pre-season game against Preston, I started to doubt his ability to build up the team. The Premier League has not started, and Liverpool's strength is declining. Liverpool has not made any signings this summer to improve their performance, so I don't think it is necessary to sell Sepp van den Berg if the management does not intend to add another player to the team.

But to me, Arsenal are also good, and I think Arsenal have been a very big challenge for Manchester City anytime they have a match to play. Although I know that Manchester City are currently the best, they are stronger than Arsenal, but also Arsenal is not a team that Manchester City will underestimate because Arsenal have a full squad that can win any trophy regardless of how tough it is. I think it is just a matter of time and luck that Arsenal has not been by their side all these seasons that have been played; if not, we all can attest that Arsenal are good in every position of their squad. 

Everyone believes Arsenal is a good team as Manchester City, and they are capable of challenging Manchester City in any game. Arsenal did not lose any of their single game against Manchester City last season, proving that they are an important Premier League challenger, however, many people consider Arsenal as a weak team due to its lack of consistency. It's not about luck Arsenal has always had a chance to win the league title but they disappointed their fans at the end of the season. In previous seasons, when Manchester City won the league title, their performance was not poor at the end of the season to achieve what they worked for, If Arsenal wants to win a trophy they must improve and add another striker to their squad, I believe they will beat Manchester City.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1232

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
Today at 11:15:11 AM

Chelsea are interested in Philip Jorgensen, they made the first offer to Villarreal, the preliminary amount is 20 million. Maresca would like to see this goalkeeper in Chelsea, Jorgensen is also interested in this transfer. With the arrival of Maresca, Chelsea are very active in the transfer market, perhaps we will see a different Chelsea again.

Fabrizio Romano

Pages: « 1 ... 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 [6390]
  Print  

Jump to: