Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 6061 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623503 times)
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 08:16:09 PM

We can't judge West Ham United as small team but in realistic they can't consistent on top performance actually last end primer league games where they have chance for finish on 4th standing position place but at least they can't play with top performance. After defeating by Tottenham Hotspur exactly still have chance for West Ham United as finish on 4th position but several match left have waiting by Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City. Still have another option for getting champion league spot maybe become the champion on UEFA Europe League where West Ham United success on quarter final right now.

West Ham have been having an extraordinary season. But at this stage of the championship, I think it will be very difficult for them to reach 4th place. Mathematically it's still possible, but it would be necessary for the teams in front to start losing several games.

In the best case scenario, they may even manage to stay in 6th place, if Man United continues to play very irregular games.
Westham United still have a chance to make the top four this season. The title challenge is still very open and they’re just 6points below Arsenal. They  are still competing in the Europa League which is their primary focus right now not having the squad depth to withstand this pressure that comes with competing for both titles is what might or will sink them in the EPL. They have made it through to the quarter-finals, while they are currently in seventh place in the Premier League. Even though Arsenal are the favorite to finish in the top four ahead of Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United, and West Ham, I still believe that anything can happen before the end of the season.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:00:05 PM

In the best case scenario, they may even manage to stay in 6th place, if Man United continues to play very irregular games.

It's difficult with the rest of their games, I think Tottenham are more favourites than West Ham. But a Man United bug is very likely to happen. But if you look at West Ham's fixture schedule they have a more congested schedule because they still appear in the Europa League. Whereas in the EPL their chances are also tough because they have the rest of the game with a great team, similar to Man United but they have fewer schedules.

Tottenham's initial encounter with Man United ended in a 3-1 game, a small margin of victory, and if it weren't for the fact that they already play at home, Tottenham may beat Man United the next time they meet.
Tottenham isn't left out either, they have a full month of EPL fixtures scheduled, all of which are against top clubs. I wouldn't say they have a little chance, but they do need a lot of energy to burn these men out, or else Man United will have to replace them.

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 09:12:32 PM

We can't judge West Ham United as small team but in realistic they can't consistent on top performance actually last end primer league games where they have chance for finish on 4th standing position place but at least they can't play with top performance. After defeating by Tottenham Hotspur exactly still have chance for West Ham United as finish on 4th position but several match left have waiting by Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City. Still have another option for getting champion league spot maybe become the champion on UEFA Europe League where West Ham United success on quarter final right now.

West Ham have been having an extraordinary season. But at this stage of the championship, I think it will be very difficult for them to reach 4th place. Mathematically it's still possible, but it would be necessary for the teams in front to start losing several games.

Westham United still have a chance to make the top four this season. The title challenge is still very open and they’re just 6points below Arsenal. They  are still competing in the Europa League which is their primary focus right now not having the squad depth to withstand this pressure that comes with competing for both titles is what might or will sink them in the EPL. They have made it through to the quarter-finals, while they are currently in seventh place in the Premier League. Even though Arsenal are the favorite to finish in the top four ahead of Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United, and West Ham, I still believe that anything can happen before the end of the season.
It will be very hard for westham to finish in the fourth position because the team ahead of them(Tottenham, arsenal and Manchester United) have a better squad than them and more depth than them and that's an disadvantage to them in there fight for the top four,and in there adventure to qualify to the champions League through Europa League,that one will also be difficult because Barcelona is still there and the Spanish giant are in strong form,it might be a mighty to high for them to climb.

Stake VIP wager
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:26:56 PM

Mikel Arteta steering the club in this direction is something all Arsenal fan should be proud of. There is little to nothing any Manager can do with this young squad with no better option for a position. But he has tried to unite the team and made them keep fighting for a spot that other teams with a complete team are also fighting for. This is what we never saw during Unai Emery reign. Arteta has done a great job thus far and it can only get better when we splash out big cash next summer. They only need to take each match very seriously with similar intensity… if they can manage to maintain the discipline in all the remaining fixture then his team will be one of the best team in EPL.
The fact that dude managed to turn a club that was at the bottom of the table during the start of the season (he was the manager at that time as well) and then became this good is seriously unbelievable. Of course him being an arsenal player, and then working under Pep to learn from the best, and then becoming a manager himself for Arsenal is like a fair tale for the club as well.

I believe that they have so much to do and so much to prove in the future as well. It has been a while since we have seen a good Arsenal team, they have been letting their fans down for a while now but I believe that they could get better with the coming times thanks to these young players.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:28:54 PM

It will be very hard for westham to finish in the fourth position because the team ahead of them(Tottenham, arsenal and Manchester United) have a better squad than them and more depth than them and that's an disadvantage to them in there fight for the top four,and in there adventure to qualify to the champions League through Europa League,that one will also be difficult because Barcelona is still there and the Spanish giant are in strong form,it might be a mighty to high for them to climb.

What you say makes a lot of sense, even though West Ham still have a chance to play in the Champions League next season. But to reach 4th place
in the Premier League is very difficult for West Ham, besides competitors West Ham playing much better than West Ham. The remaining 8 matches
in the Premier League West Ham still have to face several strong teams which makes West Ham drop points. Whereas if West Ham wants to move up
to 4th position West Ham must win all the remaining matches in the Premier League. Then if West Ham want to go through the Europa League route,
I doubt West Ham can win the Europa League this season, because in the Europa League there are Atalanta and Barcelona who are much stronger
than West Ham. Especially Barcelona whose performance has been getting better in the last few games, so West Ham do need a miracle if they want
to win the Europa League trophy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 10:05:53 PM

It was a solid week for Tottenham because they managed to defeat West Ham 3-1. And they also have placed themselves ahead of Manchester United right now. Things are going on really bad for Manchester United for now. They can even have a hard time finishing at the fifth position unless they improve their effort much more. I hope we can see them staying in the competition for top four.
Tottenham has had a great week; I just hope they can keep it up. Manchester United has a lot of work ahead of them, as they are now one point behind Tottenham and must win all of their remaining games to qualify for the UEFA Champions League next season. And Arsenal are also on pace to qualify for the Champions League; it's now a case of survival of the fittest, and all teams must be consistent.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:18:43 PM

There are not many weeks left for the big game between Manchester City and Liverpool in Etihad Stadium. It is on April 10. And until then, I don't expect these teams to lose points in their games. They both are going to play only one game each before that one. And the winner of the Manchester City - Liverpool game will be much closer to the title. It is the same for Liverpool too as I said because they wouldn't lose their advantage that easy when they get the opportunity they've been searching for so many weeks. But we still can't know anything for sure so let's see.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:44:52 PM

There are not many weeks left for the big game between Manchester City and Liverpool in Etihad Stadium. It is on April 10. And until then, I don't expect these teams to lose points in their games. They both are going to play only one game each before that one. And the winner of the Manchester City - Liverpool game will be much closer to the title. It is the same for Liverpool too as I said because they wouldn't lose their advantage that easy when they get the opportunity they've been searching for so many weeks. But we still can't know anything for sure so let's see.
This is football and in football anything  is possible. Liverpool may drop point in their next match before meeting city same thing with city who was held to a barren draw by palace in their last EPL match.
The game between City and Liverpool is going to be war,but i think the game will  end in favour of Man city because they have all the quality players needed to win the game.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:53:03 PM

This is football and in football anything  is possible. Liverpool may drop point in their next match before meeting city same thing with city who was held to a barren draw by palace in their last EPL match.
The game between City and Liverpool is going to be war,but i think the game will  end in favour of Man city because they have all the quality players needed to win the game.

It's going to be fireworks, that's for sure. But April 10 is still a while away. There are also fewer matches until then, instead of international matches of countries? Then we can assume that Liverpool and City will still win the matches after that, and then this match will be extremely important. City then plays at home, but what is that worth nowadays? Liverpool might be just as good away as they are at home.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:55:14 PM

The competition between liverpool and manchester city is currently quite tight with only a difference of 1 point, for both teams if they get a draw let alone a defeat, it is a loss for them in the remaining matches, now both teams must be able to maximize each remaining match to be able to get a win, and interestingly the two teams will meet each other on week 31 later, of course this match can be said to be a life and death match for both teams to get full points, I think whoever will be able to win the match week 31, he will be the one become champions at the end of the season because I see both teams have relatively easier opponents in the remaining matches this season.
The match between Liverpool and City will be very important, but perhaps not decisive, City have easier opponents, as Liverpool still have a matches with Tottenham and Manchester United. We can say that now they are not the most dangerous opponents, but they are able to take points from Liverpool. Apart from this Premier League rivalry, these teams will also be playing in the FA Cup, so Liverpool vs City will suffice for the foreseeable future.
Interested match Manchester City vs Liverpool to know as potential candidate for primer league trophy behind both team left 1 point only right now. Beside match held on Ettihad Stadium I think is not easy for Manchester City because Liverpool have bigger motivation how to stop chamce from Manchester City to be champion in this season. I see have possibility both team to be champion because still left 9 match later and primer league as most competitive without easy although against with small team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:59:18 PM

It will be very hard for westham to finish in the fourth position because the team ahead of them(Tottenham, arsenal and Manchester United) have a better squad than them and more depth than them
Even I doubt if Westham can finish in 6th place at the end of the season. Westham performance looks decreasing gradually, sadly they must play with strong teams in the last few matches. After they got some draws playing against Leicester City and Newcastle, they got 0 points in 2 next matches. It is the reason why their position dropped so much to 7th place. I assume Westham only can win when they play against weak teams, it is proven that they lost 2 times against Tottenham and Liverpool lately. Unfortunately, they cannot maintain their solid playing as in the early season. While Arsenal, Tottenham, and Man United can improve their performance. So, it is difficult for Westham to rise up again to the top 5.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 01:05:05 AM

It will be very hard for westham to finish in the fourth position because the team ahead of them(Tottenham, arsenal and Manchester United) have a better squad than them and more depth than them
Even I doubt if Westham can finish in 6th place at the end of the season. Westham performance looks decreasing gradually, sadly they must play with strong teams in the last few matches. After they got some draws playing against Leicester City and Newcastle, they got 0 points in 2 next matches. It is the reason why their position dropped so much to 7th place. I assume Westham only can win when they play against weak teams, it is proven that they lost 2 times against Tottenham and Liverpool lately. Unfortunately, they cannot maintain their solid playing as in the early season. While Arsenal, Tottenham, and Man United can improve their performance. So, it is difficult for Westham to rise up again to the top 5.

West Ham will be hard to come up with again. there is even a possibility that they could drop to 8th position. Their performance is not good, especially since West Ham has also played 30 times while the teams above them have only played 29 matches. Chelsea and Arsenal have only played 28 games. chances to go up I think it will be difficult for West Ham. while the big 6 battle continues and I'm sure it will be more and more interesting.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 01:39:10 AM

West Ham will be hard to come up with again. there is even a possibility that they could drop to 8th position. Their performance is not good, especially since West Ham has also played 30 times while the teams above them have only played 29 matches. Chelsea and Arsenal have only played 28 games. chances to go up I think it will be difficult for West Ham. while the big 6 battle continues and I'm sure it will be more and more interesting.
I agree with you, things are getting more complicated for them since they lost alot of important points in the previous matches, it seems that the team isn't strong enough to keep focusing in more than one competition at a time and cause they still fighting for the europa league, but tbh i really like west ham performance this.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 02:56:50 AM

Yes,you are very correct.West Ham was one of the teams that I admire alot in the premier league last season and also this season,they have shown consistency in this two seasons,qualifying for Europa league last season and are vying for that same spot this season.
They have dropped form maybe because of fatigue, or injury which are the main factors in the lose of form from any team.But I  believe they will still work on their form to gain their momentum back.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 03:07:51 AM

Yes,you are very correct.West Ham was one of the teams that I admire alot in the premier league last season and also this season,they have shown consistency in this two seasons,qualifying for Europa league last season and are vying for that same spot this season.
They have dropped form maybe because of fatigue, or injury which are the main factors in the lose of form from any team.But I  believe they will still work on their form to gain their momentum back.
some other teams started the season badly, but they warmed up in the middle of the season. so teams like United and Arsenal get points to catch up.
while West Ham started the season well. but they have decreased performance. Maintaining good performance will certainly be very difficult if there are more and more matches in several competitions.
West Ham should have enough good players on several fronts. especially the rotation of players when they have fatigue and injury problems.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 03:27:32 AM

What point table In Premier Leaugue now.Man city and Liverpool just 1 point gap.If man city next match will be draw or lost and Liverpool will win next match then Liverpool will be table topper. I hope Next match Liverpool will win this match.Liverpool played really well this season.

The whole league is not only about City and Liverpool but its getting interesting at this point because we still have around 9-10 rounds to go and both City and Liverpool will be playing against each another in 2 weeks to go. It doesnt end until that point because if either City or Liverpool win their heads up, they still need to keep on winning the rest of the game to keep the lead
Both of them are playing very well, apart from the performance of Manchester City which has decreased slightly so that the difference in points between them is only 1 point now. There are still a few games left in the Premier League.
The point is from these two teams, if one of them slips then the other team will be one step ahead.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 04:26:00 AM

Tottenham's initial encounter with Man United ended in a 3-1 game, a small margin of victory, and if it weren't for the fact that they already play at home, Tottenham may beat Man United the next time they meet.
Tottenham isn't left out either, they have a full month of EPL fixtures scheduled, all of which are against top clubs. I wouldn't say they have a little chance, but they do need a lot of energy to burn these men out, or else Man United will have to replace them.
Tottenham boss Anthonio Conte is likely to take the team to the next level after a solid against their rival Westham United. The team have been trophy-less in the past seasons, although westham are still in the race to qualify for Europa league. Tottenham are trying to maintain their best form in other not to their position to Manchester United. Spurs last 5 games, they won 4 and lost one to united. Ragnick's need to push his team to be on a safer side of the league. He has all the Available players needed to compete with Spurs. Two things you need to Know about the premier league, first is to have the quality of players needed for a competition, second is to Know how to use them in games.

Free space
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:03:27 AM

It was a solid week for Tottenham because they managed to defeat West Ham 3-1. And they also have placed themselves ahead of Manchester United right now. Things are going on really bad for Manchester United for now. They can even have a hard time finishing at the fifth position unless they improve their effort much more. I hope we can see them staying in the competition for top four.
Tottenham has had a great week; I just hope they can keep it up. Manchester United has a lot of work ahead of them, as they are now one point behind Tottenham and must win all of their remaining games to qualify for the UEFA Champions League next season. And Arsenal are also on pace to qualify for the Champions League; it's now a case of survival of the fittest, and all teams must be consistent.
It will certainly be interesting to see who finally clip the fourth spot. Arsenal have won 19 points from eight games since the postponed fixture. They are stable and more resilient, with a healthy balance in the team and harmony running through the club with supporters connecting again with the players after years when Arsenal seemed riven by factions. Tottenham have had more games during the same period, spluttering and losing four of six in the Premier League before recovering to win four of the next five, culminating in Sunday’s 3-1 victory over West Ham. Manchester United are firmly in the equation. Awaiting an slip up from any of these two teams. One point behind Tottenham and 4 points behind Arsenal. Arsenal have the advantage, three points better off with an extra game in hand.

Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 06:17:20 AM

It will certainly be interesting to see who finally clip the fourth spot. Arsenal have won 19 points from eight games since the postponed fixture. They are stable and more resilient, with a healthy balance in the team and harmony running through the club with supporters connecting again with the players after years when Arsenal seemed riven by factions. Tottenham have had more games during the same period, spluttering and losing four of six in the Premier League before recovering to win four of the next five, culminating in Sunday’s 3-1 victory over West Ham. Manchester United are firmly in the equation. Awaiting an slip up from any of these two teams. One point behind Tottenham and 4 points behind Arsenal. Arsenal have the advantage, three points better off with an extra game in hand.

The first position is going to be fiercely contended for by Manchester City and Liverpool and this is going to be a battle between two great clubs that have done very well in the premier league judging from their performances in the games, and also the club that will take the cup between the two will have to perform excellently in their next coming games if possible winning all remaining matches to have a better chance.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 06:59:19 AM

I'm looking forward to watching the remaining games of especially Manchester City and Liverpool teams. Because there is a superb competition between them for the title currently. The point gap is only one now. And these two teams are going to have a game against each other later too. If the point gap is maintained until that game, it is going to be very exciting and critical for the title race for sure. And honestly, I think Liverpool deserve the title slightly more now.
City also deserve the title, if the point gap is still just 1 before they meet,i that is going to be the decisive match for the title, but i having a feeling that the match might end in a draw. I'm looking forward to london derby Arsenal vs Totteham, Arsenal deserve to be in top 4,i really wish that they qualify for next champions league, the problem with Arsenal is that they tend to dissapoint when you expect much from them

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 6061 »
  Print  

Jump to: