Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 [2810] 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 ... 6084 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631547 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 07:33:11 PM

Looks like an easy Arsenal win. Few teams succeed in winning at Tottenham Hotspur. Arsenal hardly drops any stitches and is the team to beat. It seems very likely that she is now the title contender for this season, although I have to be careful with my statements as we are only halfway through the season. What is certain is that Chelsea and Liverpool will not become champions this season. Those 2 teams still have a lot to adjust in the near future. I also have my doubts about the trainers of both teams at the moment. Klopp is a great coach, but it doesn't work at Liverpool anymore. Sometimes you do. Any other manager would have been fired from Liverpool after this result. Newcastle as very lucky that their opponent missed a penalty.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2023, 07:54:02 PM

Arsenal are getting close to the Premier League championship more and more every week. This week was amazing for them as they opened the point gap with Manchester City three more points. Manchester City's position is even under the threat of Newcastle and Manchester United now. It is very interesting to see Manchester City this much struggling. But I enjoy watching this situation anyway.  Grin

Because I'm really fed up with seeing Manchester City dominance in the league. It is time for some other teams to put on a good show. The matches between Arsenal and Manchester City will be very important for the championship.
That's how a champion plays - we saw that in the game. They have to win games like that if you want to win the championship and Arsenal did that well. It's been 18 years since Arsenal were the best team in England and they are on their way. Important that Ödegaard scored his 8th goal, the captain shows his strength, his shot was great. And Ramsdale is becoming so important as a goalkeeper, he played a big part in Arsenal's win today.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 07:57:12 PM

Arsenal are getting close to the Premier League championship more and more every week. This week was amazing for them as they opened the point gap with Manchester City three more points. Manchester City's position is even under the threat of Newcastle and Manchester United now. It is very interesting to see Manchester City this much struggling. But I enjoy watching this situation anyway.  Grin

Because I'm really fed up with seeing Manchester City dominance in the league. It is time for some other teams to put on a good show. The matches between Arsenal and Manchester City will be very important for the championship.

Yeah, Arsenal is definitely at their best and striving to win the premier league trophy this season. It’s looking more and more realistic as they widen the gap between themselves and the second place team at the table. It’s great to see Arsenal playing so good again after playing poorly the last few seasons.
It’s particularly impressive to see Manchester United win their last 6 matches in a row. They’re playing superbly and their gameplay has certainly improved. Their last game with Manchester City proved that they’re on a roll and a definite threat to Arsenals dominance at the top of the league.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 07:58:20 PM

Chelsea finally get a 3 points against crystal palace, that wasn't an easy win but i think this is a good occasion for Chelsea to start a new page and forgot the bad results, Chelsea have too many good players and i think with more efficient they can make some good results in the next matches to save their season

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2023, 08:02:32 PM

Speaking of Newcastle, they are just tough guys who are a pain in the ass, fulham beat Chelsea 2:1, they think they can joke with Newcastle, and to their surprise, they were losing 1:0, it was an interesting match, however, of all the matches, I enjoyed man city vs. Manchester United because all I wanted was for Manchester United to crush the ego of Man City, finally, (Arsenal) at least they won and the points kept rolling in.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 451

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 08:02:41 PM

It was definitely a well-deserved win for Arsenal today. I bet on both teams to score and the result made me sad. Tottenham could have scored at least one goal in fact but Ramsdale was really amazing. Kane and him were against each other two times and Ramsdale made great saves on both of those chances. His general performance was also impressive as you said. I didn't like Nketiah's performance this time because he wasted two big chances. But I still don't want to criticize him harshly because he was really good in the previous two games.

Arsenal are continuing on the road going to the championship very dedicatedly. They totally deserve it now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2023, 08:03:28 PM

So far it has been very difficult to stop Arsenal, they are doing very well. Having 8 points above Manchester City is something great for Arsenal, and I think now it is difficult for Manchester City to catch up to such a high point deficit. But anything is still possible for now although Manchester City and other teams seem to be dropping points more easily. Next week Manchester United will be a tough opponent for Arsenal, and of course it will be difficult to expect 3 points in that match.

Arsenal can win the title this season if they can maintain their form well, but of course they can't underestimate anyone even though they currently have a lot of points ahead.
Arsenal are increasingly difficult to beat, their game has never decreased at all and it is clear that the English league championship will be closer to Arsenal this season, but still it is a very long point for Manchester city to catch up with Arsenal, it is not easy for Pep Guardiola to catch points together his team.

Well Manchester United are right in good form from form, last year Arsenal lost 3-1 at Old Trafford and now Manchester United travel to Emirates Stadium will this be Arsenal's revenge from defeat in EPL first leg? Or will it actually further the points from the team under him, this is really a match that will be difficult on the other hand I believe Ten Hag can win again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 08:04:31 PM

That's how a champion plays - we saw that in the game. They have to win games like that if you want to win the championship and Arsenal did that well. It's been 18 years since Arsenal were the best team in England and they are on their way. Important that Ödegaard scored his 8th goal, the captain shows his strength, his shot was great. And Ramsdale is becoming so important as a goalkeeper, he played a big part in Arsenal's win today.
Of course it's true, Aaron Ramsdale made 7 saves in the derby and it was absolutely great. Tottenham statistically didn't lose but they just failed to score which is a nice advantage for Arsenal. So far Arsenal have only conceded 14 goals in 18 matches, and this is proof that they are also very strong in defense as well as quite good in attack.

Currently Arsenal is like a team that is very hungry for victory where every player appears with high motivation in every match. Their teamwork is great, and their gameplay is so amazing it's really hard to stop. But whatever, they can't get too cocky because Manchester City doesn't seem like they're going to let their form slump for too long.

Well Manchester United are right in good form from form, last year Arsenal lost 3-1 at Old Trafford and now Manchester United travel to Emirates Stadium will this be Arsenal's revenge from defeat in EPL first leg? Or will it actually further the points from the team under him, this is really a match that will be difficult on the other hand I believe Ten Hag can win again.
I've said it was a tough fight. Arsenal have already lost to Manchester United in the first leg this season, and it will be very interesting to see how it plays out in their second meeting. Both teams are in a good trend, so both have a chance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 08:07:36 PM

After three defeats, Chelsea could finally win... But for now, they are still in the middle of the standings... I'm honestly sorry that such a too-club has had such a disappointing season this year... There is probably no chance of them making it to the Eurocups... Newcastle and Arsenal, on the other hand, have not surprised...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 08:19:40 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2023, 08:38:24 PM by uchegod-21

After three defeats, Chelsea could finally win... But for now, they are still in the middle of the standings... I'm honestly sorry that such a too-club has had such a disappointing season this year... There is probably no chance of them making it to the Eurocups... Newcastle and Arsenal, on the other hand, have not surprised...

I didn't trust Crystal Palace to win Chelsea. On a good day they are supposed to win but whenever they are expected to deliver, they will lose but if you don't expect them to win, that is when you will see the best of Saha, Eze and Ayeh.
This win should also not make Chelsea relax because they still have many unsolved problems and many tasks to accomplish in order to attain to a stable team again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Unknown01

Activity: 2478
Merit: 896

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 08:23:23 PM

I have the feeling that Chelsea have been playing so poorly since the new club owners took over but I don't see how it can be related because the players are basically the same as before change?

I'm really happy about Arsenals great lead of 8 points over Manchester City, (this year) it looks like a Premier League title for Arsenal  Grin

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:00:41 PM

Its a shame to see one of the best teams in Europe performing so poorly to a small side. I thought this game to go differently but Liverpool’s result is so disappointing and just shows how the team has declined. There is a huge difference in their last season performance and this season. This loss will definitely put more pressure on Klopp. 3 goals conceded in the second half to Brighton is a disaster.
I think Liverpool isn't one of the best teams in Europa anymore this season. They are decreasing so much in performance and they experienced too complicated problems. Now, they are only struggling in the middle of EPL standings, they look like a mediocre team in EPL. It is not the first time Liverpool got loss from small teams, so I'm not surprised anymore when Brigthon can beat them with 3 goals. Liverpool era is over, they constantly decreased in performance after Mane left the club.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1086

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:34:41 PM

I think Liverpool isn't one of the best teams in Europa anymore this season. They are decreasing so much in performance and they experienced too complicated problems. Now, they are only struggling in the middle of EPL standings, they look like a mediocre team in EPL. It is not the first time Liverpool got loss from small teams, so I'm not surprised anymore when Brigthon can beat them with 3 goals. Liverpool era is over, they constantly decreased in performance after Mane left the club.
It is not just Liverpool's season just like it is not Chelsea's season. Every club, no matter how big, at some point have a bad season and Liverpool and Chelsea are having it just like Manchester United and Arsenal most especially have had enough. The performance of Liverpool and Chelsea will not remain the same from next season, when the team and the players that they have added become more acclimatized to their team. It is Arsenal's season, just as it is Napoli's season in Italy. If Arsenal can win Manchester United, the only team that has defeated us this season, I believe there will be nothing stopping us from winning this season's premier league and qualifying for the Champions League next season.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:37:34 PM

Chelsea needs redemption and a saviour, they can't continue like this if they want to get to any European League before the end of the season, they can still do it though and make at least 5th place before the end of the season considering we have yet to enter the second leg, but I don't think Graham Potter is the right man to handle this situation, they need a new Coach with new players like Tuchel said that if you keep using the same players over and over, you will keep losing.

Look at how Chelsea and Liverpool aligning next to each other is iconic, more like failures sitting beside each other on the table and waiting for their next match to flip each other or abandon the other, funny how the mighties of the Premier League have fallen.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:39:45 PM

I'm really happy about Arsenals great lead of 8 points over Manchester City, (this year) it looks like a Premier League title for Arsenal  Grin
Interesting, of course. But I guess each of us might not be very brave to say for sure that Arsenal will win the Premier League title this season. Because they are good and consistent, but there are always doubts about how this team is able to maintain its shape throughout the season.

I will really hope Manchester City don't lose interest in the title race this season. They can't let Arsenal go so fast and lead the standings with more points without competition, so Manchester City have to do something where they have to at least improve their performance in every game going forward.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:44:43 PM

Arsenal are doing whatever is needed for winning the Premier League title. They weren't able to beat Tottenham away for many years but they ended this bad streak finally. This season is completely different for Arsenal and Tottenham couldn't stand in their way much. I mean Tottenham also found chances to score but couldn't take advantage of any.

Now the point gap between Arsenal and Manchester City is 8 points. Actually Manchester United and Newcastle are also like in the same situation with Manchester City. Because the gap is only one point.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:47:06 PM

I didn't trust Crystal Palace to win Chelsea. On a good day they are supposed to win but whenever they are expected to deliver, they will lose but if you don't expect them to win, that is when you will see the best of Saha, Eze and Ayeh.
This win should also not make Chelsea relax because they still have many unsolved problems and many tasks to accomplish in order to attain to a stable team again.
I was very certain that Chelsea will win the match after the suffered a good number of defeats in this season but winning crystal palace was something that Chelsea needed so badly at least to sustain a recoverable position this season.

What is most important now for Chelsea is how they will focus to win their next match as the premier league season is gradually heading to its most intense stage, and clubs are becoming more defensive.  Good luck to all Chelsea players and fans let's see what Chelsea's performance will be going forward.
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2023, 09:54:28 PM

If they relax as a result of today's victory, they will be careless for the rest of the season. This is the time for them to put in more effort and fill the defects they've created in the past. Some blame Chelsea's failure on the absence of key players such as James and Kante, but I don't believe this is the case. They have good players who could fill in and take on the challenge, but they don't. I hope the Coach can keep the wins coming in the future and keep his job at Chelsea.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1253

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:54:33 PM

Well, why not? It's still exactly half a season and they have a chance to get into the Europa League, the next matches are not so difficult and maybe they can score some points. Meanwhile, thanks to today's win by Arsenal, they increased their lead from Manchester City by as much as 8 points! If they don't suddenly start to lose, they are likely to take the championship this season, they look too confident this year

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2023, 09:56:28 PM

Chelsea need 5 points to go to European League zone well it's not difficult because there are still many matches left as long as Chelsea can be consistent
Next week Chelsea will go to Liverpool's home here their abilities and consistency will be tested obviously not easy to beat Liverpool at home
even if Chelsea can draw it is the best achievement without having to lose more points.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 [2810] 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 ... 6084 »
  Print  

Jump to: