Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 [3091] 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 ... 6077 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 630932 times)
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 06:22:46 PM

It is indeed difficult for Everton to beat Aston Villa, because head to head also at least provides a bad record for Everton when playing against Aston Villa. With a result like this, of course, Everton still have to be able to make even more efforts so as not to be relegated, because in reality Aston Villa was not very good in the first half of the season but after Aston Villa changed their coach, Aston Villa was able to rise as expected.
I had anticipated hearing triumphant chants from the crowd at Goodison Park Stadium today, but they were quiet instead. The fans of Everton were utterly let down when they lost on their home field. Assume they didn't have the best of the match and that Aston Villa's new manager did an excellent job securing the team another victory. The visitors performed well at the end of the game since they were well-prepared. Ollie Watkins scored a penalty goal, then Buendia astounded the crowd with an outstanding display and a fantastic goal for his team.

Stake VIP wager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:27:44 PM

Manchester City is going into the half time with a 3 goal lead. The third goal being scored by Foden after a blunder by the Bournemouth defender. Manchester City is sitting on a comfortable 3 goal lead. I wonder if anyone actually thought Bournemouth had a chance of defeating Manchester City.

Manchester city has proved they’re the better squad as they’ve dominated the game from the beginning. With the ball possession and the attempts on goal, it’s no wonder Manchester City is leading with an impressive 3 goals and it’s just the first half.
I wonder during the second half, when they finally bring in the big guns(De Bruyne), how many more goals will Bournemouth concede?
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:28:03 PM

So far in today's games we haven't seen a goal against each other. One side has scored and won.
Everton won the last 2 matches at home and lost against Aston Villa today. Everton, who beat Arsenal 3 weeks ago at home, seems to be relegated at this rate. Now the risky days are slowly coming for them. That's why they need to start not losing points as soon as possible and try to hold on to the league.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:33:28 PM

There should probably be no doubt that Man City will beat Bournemouth... Now I wonder how Liverpool will play against Crystal Palace, after the recent humiliating defeat against Real... Liverpool are now well motivated to pick up points in the English league... I hope they win this game...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:35:30 PM

I had anticipated hearing triumphant chants from the crowd at Goodison Park Stadium today, but they were quiet instead. The fans of Everton were utterly let down when they lost on their home field. Assume they didn't have the best of the match and that Aston Villa's new manager did an excellent job securing the team another victory. The visitors performed well at the end of the game since they were well-prepared. Ollie Watkins scored a penalty goal, then Buendia astounded the crowd with an outstanding display and a fantastic goal for his team.
Aston Villa hasn't been an easy side to beat lately, they've been pulling there team together and it's always took a little mistake to stray them. I guess Everton had there chance of getting loud and some means to pleasure there failing emotions once more when they dd beat Arsenal but, they can't always hope to beat all other struggling teams like they once were. They aren't fulling formed yet but, it was a good win for Aston Villa.  I didn't have any idea on how the match would go but, they did good for themselves.

West Ham was the most shocking game of all for me. After having a difficult first half in a game where the performance was myached, they came in for the second half and net 4 balls in less than 25 minute, too bad to say for Nottingham Forest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
execijutiere
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:36:08 PM

In a clash of two out of form teams, hosts Leeds United managed to beat Southampton, albeit 1-0. Both teams need points to avoid relegation. That's why this match between them was more valuable. If both teams lose points from now on, they are also at risk and they will be more stressed in the matches they will play. The more stressful they are, the more mistakes they will make in the game and the more goals they will concede.
Arsenal, on the other hand, played dominant football in this tough match and got the 3 points. In the first half Leicester played as if they were playing away. The second half was more in the middle. But Arsenal managed to win with a goal right at the beginning of the second half.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:40:32 PM

Arsenal have managed to get three points from leicester today and keep their distance from manchester city.

Arsenal's strong performance against Leicester City helped them win the match. Three points are the most important, and that is what they have obtained from the final outcome. They played a better ball, controlled the field in both the first and second halves, and thoroughly deserved to win. Therefore, I might not say they managed to won because Leicester doesn't put much pressure on them; in fact, I doubt Leicester had a shot on goal.

Sad to see Everton lose to Aston by a score of 0-2, and Everton is once more in the relegation zone. Seriously, Everton must put in a lot of effort or they will be demoted. Everton's recent poor play is not expected to continue because it might not be in their favor like it was last year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 06:46:30 PM

This will probobly be an easy win for Man City. They got an easy game at their hands and i think they will close it really soon. 1-0 up and if they score one more its just a one way street for Bournemouth. City needs a win here after Arsenal won against Leicester.

IIRC I think its a dominating win after a long time for City. I mean one with around more than 3-4 goal cushion. This should surely seal the 3 points for the visitors and they are doing it without De Bruyne so that's a good news. Bournemouth hardly had chance to surprise City today so we have to wait for a good fixture where City could be really tested. Newcastle is their next opponent which should be a good one given they are currently having the best defensive record but should be without their in-form keeper Pope. Rest good fixtures are a month away so Newcastle is the only one around.
White pawn

Activity: 153
Merit: 19

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:48:00 PM

There should probably be no doubt that Man City will beat Bournemouth... Now I wonder how Liverpool will play against Crystal Palace, after the recent humiliating defeat against Real... Liverpool are now well motivated to pick up points in the English league... I hope they win this game...

I guess there was no doubt that Manchester City would beat Bournemouth and win the game. It was just a matter of how many goals would be scored to win. Presently, Manchester City is ahead by 4 goals, the 4th goal being an own goal. The difference in the score line is a lot and there is very little or no chance of Bournemouth coming back from this.
Liverpool has a game with Crystal Palace. I’m excited to see the game as well as it would be interesting to see how Liverpool would perform after the defeat from Real Madrid.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:02:30 PM

If I were in Liverpool's shoes, I will worry more about the Champions League where there is the hope of making attempt to beat a team that is leading them with 3 goals on aggregate than worry about making it to the top of the standing in Premier League, I doubt if that would be possible in the first place, if they put in their best effort and win 3 possible matches, they may end the season in either Europa League or Conference League.

They have picked up in their last 2 matches, by default they should be able to beat Crystal Palace and Wolves but it is very hard these days to predict simple games of Liverpool, like the last time they had a match with Wolves, it was very humiliating and disappointing to watch how Liverpool conceded 5 goals to a team that is struggling not to end up in relegation zone.

execijutiere
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:05:37 PM

West ham have been playing tough opponents for 3 weeks. In these 3 weeks they lost bad points with 2 draws and 1 defeat. This time the opponent was easier than their last game. In this way, they managed to win differently at home and get 3 points.
For Manchester City, it was not a difficult draw. After the draw in the Champions League, this match will be good for them. They are now 4-0 up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 07:17:24 PM

So far in today's games, we haven't seen a goal against each other. One side has scored and won.
Everton won the last 2 matches at home and lost against Aston Villa today. Everton, who beat Arsenal 3 weeks ago at home, seems to be relegated at this rate. Now the risky days are slowly coming for them. That's why they need to start not losing points as soon as possible and try to hold on to the league.
I was never expecting Everton to win the match as in fact their tried to have conceded only one goal in the match against Aston Villa and as a matter of fact Aston villa was better informed and properly positioned than Everton this season.

-So far all the big clubs in the premier league managed to win all their match lineups today, only Liverpool vs crystal palace which is schedule for 20:45 tonight.
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:19:14 PM

It seems Manchester City had let down their guard and allowed Bournemouth penetrate into their box and score a goal. The goal being scored by a very good and strong strike. That would console them after having a somewhat difficult and humiliating game in front of their home fans.

The game being at the 89th is over at this point. I had thought De Bruyne would be brought in to play during the second half but I guess Pep thought he wasn’t needed in this game. He definitely wasn’t needed as Manchester City has crushed Bournemouth and cruised to victory all without him.
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:22:36 PM

Arsenal have managed to get three points from leicester today and keep their distance from manchester city.
Arsenal managing to get all three points against Leicester city was a very good result, they played very well and Leicester city couldn't stop them from winning the game, it was not a easy win for Arsenal but they went home with all three points, thanks for the early goal they scored in the beginning of he second half, Manchester City game against AFC Bournemouth was a walk over, there was nothing AFC Bournemouth could have done to stop Manchester City.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:29:01 PM

West ham have been playing tough opponents for 3 weeks. In these 3 weeks they lost bad points with 2 draws and 1 defeat. This time the opponent was easier than their last game. In this way, they managed to win differently at home and get 3 points.
For Manchester City, it was not a difficult draw. After the draw in the Champions League, this match will be good for them. They are now 4-0 up.
West ham seriously surprised me by their 4-0 victory over Nottingham Forest. I don't imagine they can score up to four goals in today's match because nothingham forest is a kind of team that play defense game, so it always hard for anywho team to beat the team like that.the most surprised things is that all does four goals are scored in second half from 70 minutes to 85 minutes.
Now I wonder how Liverpool will play against Crystal Palace, after the recent humiliating defeat against Real... Liverpool are now well motivated to pick up points in the English league... I hope they win this game...
I am aware that the game will not be simple, so I am unable to say with certainty which team will prevail in the end. To put smiles on their fans' faces, Liverpool's champion loss from the previous week may motivate them today, but the main issue is that Crystal Palace is always strong when playing at home against a strong team, and Liverpool is currently out of form.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:48:02 PM

Everton are still trying to find a way out of the nightmare they are having this season. I hoped to see them beating Aston Villa home but the opposite happened. Actually Everton found quite important chances before Aston Villa scored the first goal. There was a great header by Onana which was saved in the same way by Martinez. There was another incident which Mings prevented the ball from getting past the goal line. After wasting important chances like these Aston Villa punished them hard.

Everton's defensive weaknesses still exist. For example Buendia was so comfortable about getting past two defenders and scoring the goal.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:59:12 PM

Match between Leicester city and Arsenal fc, the away team made a good impact this match in maintaining their league by defeating the home side 1:9 in a very tight outplay, the visiting team ball possession was  66:34, with 2 shots on target against the home team in favour of Arsenal, the major thing for Arsenal was the 3points and it was achieved to keep the lead in the English Premiership table.
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 08:05:52 PM

Everton are still trying to find a way out of the nightmare they are having this season. I hoped to see them beating Aston Villa home but the opposite happened. Actually Everton found quite important chances before Aston Villa scored the first goal. There was a great header by Onana which was saved in the same way by Martinez. There was another incident which Mings prevented the ball from getting past the goal line. After wasting important chances like these Aston Villa punished them hard.

Everton's defensive weaknesses still exist. For example Buendia was so comfortable about getting past two defenders and scoring the goal.

So far during this season, Sean Dyche and his team have failed. As we saw in the last few seasons, Everton was never able to race at the top of the table, but they were often among the middle teams, but this season they are not performing well at all. After the loss to Aston Villa, they are very close to the danger zone in the table with 21 points. They are also the same as Bournemouth in terms of points.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 08:07:05 PM

Anyway, it is still the case that Liverpool is the favorite in a game, yes. But this season it is well worth a bet on their opponents. Or at least a win or draw bet.
Liverpool probably win the game 8/10 times but as a betting person you bet on the highest return and this season because the gambling companies know Liverpool are weak they are decreasing the odds of their opponent on winning. This game in every other season would be Liverpool 1.20 to win but instead it is 1.70. Crystal Palace are not the same team as previous seasons so I think the value bet is Liverpool. Crystal Palace are 4.75 to win which is encouraging but I expect Liverpool to get a draw or win from the game. The interesting odds is Bournemouth at 10.00 against Manchester City 1.30. Manchester City have lost a lot of games and Bournemouth they could be complacent against.

It would definitely never be a 1.20 for a Liverpool win. First, it is an away game and second , Crystal Palace only lost one out of the last five games. Why would a bookmaker only give you 1.2 for an away win on Liverpool? That doesn't make sense and is not realistic.

Let's wait for the game and see what a realistic outcome looks like in the end. Smiley

If Liverpool wins it, I am very sure that it is a close game. They won't destroy Crystal Palace, that is not the Liverpool we are used to from the last years.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 08:08:14 PM

It seems Manchester City had let down their guard and allowed Bournemouth penetrate into their box and score a goal. The goal being scored by a very good and strong strike. That would console them after having a somewhat difficult and humiliating game in front of their home fans.
Not really let down there guard. This was a game where we had Bournemouth playing from a home side and they've got all the support of there home fans, we're highly enthusiastic on some positive result and you find them being humiliated with 3 goals to nothing in the first half and just within the start of the second half, J. Alvarez hits the 4th ball into the goal wtj Manchester City extending there lead by 4 goals. Now, that's got to hurt and they just needed a compensation goal to bring some brightness to there already shaded day and they managed to get it.

Not by any luck as you could see the pressure they mounted on the Manchester City back line and had got the midfield and attackers even in a defensive position, clearing the balls out, E. Haaland contesting for headers and shooting balls wide.
At least Pep got his 3 points and a 3 goal difference so, its a good day for them.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Pages: « 1 ... 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 [3091] 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 ... 6077 »
  Print  

Jump to: