Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 [3392] 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 ... 6166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 644918 times)
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 11:10:56 AM

For the little time that I have watched this sport, I have realised that the games are not as predictable as one can guess, Manchester City may still drop points in the premier league even though many people think that the team will not loose any game till the end of the season. They play so well, but there are still a couple of games to the end of the season.  Manchester City still have the champions League to focus on, and really tough games, that can be distracting or some of their key players fatigued.
Manchester City has a great striker like Erling Haaland, and it's impossible to make Leicaster City win; so far, the winning percentage is on Manchester City's side. Pep Guardiola definitely has a very precise strategy for Manchester City so that the match against Leicaster City continues to win and doesn't interfere with matches in the Champions League. Even though in the Champions League they will face Bayern Munich, which is quite a difficult opponent to beat,
Manchester united is just this wonderful team, I see them as a team that they can always get what they want as a team. Manchester City can decide to win their upcoming games just to get to the first position.  I still feel it is still possible for them to be the winner of the season.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 11:13:17 AM

I would say that this was a catastrophic performance for Arsenal. Scoring two early goals and failing to maintain control over the game is a major weakness for team, that wants to be a champion. On the other side, Liverpool also had shown why their season so far has been a nightmare. Missed penalty and lots of missed goal opportunities. I really don't see how Arsenal would be able to win against Manchester City after several weeks.
I saw from last night's match that there were often fights between the two sides. On the other hand, it can be seen that Liverpool always provoked the anger of the Arsenal players so that they were not focused and caused their concentration to be disturbed. This is evidenced by the decline in Arsenal's performance so that they got a draw with Liverpool. If only the final chance was not wasted by M Salah, maybe the score would be 3 - 2 and ended with a victory at the hands of Liverpool. It seems that Liverpool already knows the weaknesses of the standings leader.

Next week Arsenal will face West Ham, if Arsenal cannot win the game over West Ham then Manchester City will have a very good chance of becoming the leader of the standings.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 11:40:22 AM

The match was really incredible.  It was not expected that this match would be a draw.  However, many fans of Man City are very happy because the match is a draw. In this match Arsenal got only 1 point which now puts them 6 points ahead of Man City. After that Man City will play Leicester City and Man City can easily win this match and collect points from here and get close to Arsenal's points. It is doubtful whether Arsenal can stay in the number 1 position now.
that's what makes competition competitive when they focus as best as possible to get full points but what happens at the end of the match they have to share points in this match.  From this result, Arsenal points gain was 73 points and 6 points ahead of Manchester City.
In that match, Liverpool played better than Arsenal, even Liverpool were able to carry out many attacks from the early minutes, but conceding first made the situation a little different on the field. but I am amazed at Liverpool game in this match.
Liverpool played much better in comparison.  Arsenal had a lot of bad luck.  And because of doing badly in this match, they can go behind Man City. Arsenal's points tally made it look like they could be crowned Premier League champions this season.  But they are performing very poorly at the moment which is why they will fall behind Man City and as Newcastle are performing well Newcastle and Arsenal also could be a tough challenger.
In the match of Liverpool vs Arsenal, I thought that Arsenal will win the match. But Arsenal did not win the match. It is a very sad event for Arsenal team. In the first half of the game, Arsenal team was leading by 2 goals. In the first half of the game, Liverpool team did not score any goals.Liverpool team showed a very good performance after halftime of the game. And scored 2 goals to draw the match. I really had a hard time enjoying this match. Arsenal team didn't win the match because of the poor performance of their players.
It was thought by everyone and most people predicted that Arsenal would win the match. But due to Liverpool's good performance, Arsenal were one goal ahead of Liverpool in the first half of the game, but in the second half, they could not score any goals, but Liverpool scored a goal to draw the match 2-2. Liverpool would have won the match if Salah hadn't missed the penalty. Salah missed a penalty and failed to add a goal.  Due to which the match was a draw

All my comments here became true. As I said Liverpool was able to beat Manchester City at home with 1-0 although they have had trouble during the first half of the season already. The thing is it doesn't mean Liverpool can't play soccer anymore, but they need some kind of wake up effect during the game and then they start believing in themselves again. Yesterday was the perfect example for that. After the 0-2 for Arsenal everybody thought "yeah, this is what I expected and now they are going to get destroyed", but then Liverpool scored and the game turned upside down. Actually, Liverpool should have won the game in the end because they were the better team in the second half and were so close to scoring in the very last minute. It's sad that Liverpool wasted an entire season because of their whims and that they are not going to play in the Champions League next year...

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 11:44:04 AM

Liverpool were indeed able to equalize dramatically in the 87th minute by R. Firmino. and of course this draw is a loss for Arsenal. because only getting 1 point from this match has opened up opportunities for Manchester City to get closer to Arsenal.
A draw is not a good result for Arsenal who are looking to stay away from Manchester City in the title race and I agree with you.

Liverpool should have lost because Arsenal's performance was quite good. Arsenal's two early goals, which were created in the 8th and 28th minutes, increasingly showed that Virgil van Dijk was someone who had to be responsible.
It was clear from Gabriel Jesus heading that van Dijk didn't know his main role as a center back.
However, when Liverpool were 2 goals behind it didn't make them just give up, they tried to create goal after goal to give them the opportunity to gain points in this match. Yes, even though they couldn't win, a draw in my opinion has been very good for Jurgen Klopp's team, at least they can still collect 1 point from a big match which actually their team doesn't have better performance than Arsenal.
Correct. For Liverpool to be able to get a draw in this match is already very good for them. because after trailing 2 goals in the first half it turned out that Liverpool were able to reply to 1 goal in the first half and 1 goal in the second half. and I think that in this match Liverpool's performance was also very good. in the first half Arsenal were better. but in the second half Arsenal had a little trouble holding back attacks from Liverpool. even several golden opportunities were obtained by Liverpool players in the second half. but failed to score. even M. Salah also failed to convert a penalty kick into a goal. because if Salah succeeds in converting the penalty kick into a goal then it is certain that Liverpool will win this match.
Great, Liverpool played draw at the end of the match last night, after getting 2 goals in eight and twenty eight minutes, in first half, did not discouraged Liverpool but the  two goals give them more courage to play comfortable in the game, Liverpool scored one goal at first half and second the second goal in second half in eighty seven minutes,Liverpool honestly performed really well in the match yesterday. I agree that they have certainly improved. I also have to say that this was a great comeback from Liverpool after being two goals down in the first eight and 28 minutes of the match. think Arsenal will go with the victory, before I know Mohamed Salah find the net net, Roberto Firmino scored the second goal for Liverpool to equalized the goals in the match, Liverpool vs Arsenal end 2:2, what a great performance, Liverpool did.

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 11:48:39 AM

Liverpool were indeed able to equalize dramatically in the 87th minute by R. Firmino. and of course this draw is a loss for Arsenal. because only getting 1 point from this match has opened up opportunities for Manchester City to get closer to Arsenal.
A draw is not a good result for Arsenal who are looking to stay away from Manchester City in the title race and I agree with you.

Liverpool should have lost because Arsenal's performance was quite good. Arsenal's two early goals, which were created in the 8th and 28th minutes, increasingly showed that Virgil van Dijk was someone who had to be responsible.
It was clear from Gabriel Jesus heading that van Dijk didn't know his main role as a center back.
However, when Liverpool were 2 goals behind it didn't make them just give up, they tried to create goal after goal to give them the opportunity to gain points in this match. Yes, even though they couldn't win, a draw in my opinion has been very good for Jurgen Klopp's team, at least they can still collect 1 point from a big match which actually their team doesn't have better performance than Arsenal.
Correct. For Liverpool to be able to get a draw in this match is already very good for them. because after trailing 2 goals in the first half it turned out that Liverpool were able to reply to 1 goal in the first half and 1 goal in the second half. and I think that in this match Liverpool's performance was also very good. in the first half Arsenal were better. but in the second half Arsenal had a little trouble holding back attacks from Liverpool. even several golden opportunities were obtained by Liverpool players in the second half. but failed to score. even M. Salah also failed to convert a penalty kick into a goal. because if Salah succeeds in converting the penalty kick into a goal then it is certain that Liverpool will win this match.
Great, Liverpool played draw at the end of the match last night, after getting 2 goals in eight and twenty eight minutes, in first half, did not discouraged Liverpool but the  two goals give them more courage to play comfortable in the game, Liverpool scored one goal at first half and second the second goal in second half in eighty seven minutes,Liverpool honestly performed really well in the match yesterday. I agree that they have certainly improved. I also have to say that this was a great comeback from Liverpool after being two goals down in the first eight and 28 minutes of the match. think Arsenal will go with the victory, before I know Mohamed Salah find the net net, Roberto Firmino scored the second goal for Liverpool to equalized the goals in the match, Liverpool vs Arsenal end 2:2, what a great performance, Liverpool did.
After a good game with Liverpool, Arsenal could not secure the victory in the end and drew the match. Looking at the state of play, I think Arsenal will be able to beat Liverpool. But Liverpool's last minute goal helped to draw the match remarkably.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 11:49:22 AM

Arsenal seems to be favourite to win the 2022/2023 Premier League season but Manchester City is still very much in it and I think the winner would be either of the teams but being a Gunner, I just hope we win!

Arsenal lost 2 points at Anfield but they may have also lost the title. If I'm not mistaken, Manchester City will be champions if they win all their remaining games. Unfortunately, Arsenal lost full control of the game to Liverpool in the second half of the match and lost points in an important match. Anyway, this match was one of the best matches I've watched recently. Goal positions in the last minutes of this match are not experienced even in the 90 minutes of most matches.
Arsenal's draw against Liverpool yesterday really worried Arsenal's fans, because Arsenal failed to maintain the 2 goal advantage they managed to score before the first half ended. there are 8 games to go and if arsenal wants to be champion they have to win in all the next games and it will take a tough fight for arsenal (matchday 33 between man city vs arsenal will determine who wins the EPL this season).

püsür

Activity: 1246
Merit: 675

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 11:50:18 AM

Nunes, Salah, Robetson spent the net positions one by one, if they had a little more luck, the match could have ended with a different score. Despite everything, it is wonderful to see Liverpool as such a vigorous and unyielding team. Missed penalty, missed clear positions for both teams, brisk football. An incredible Ramsdale performance that I can't go without saying. Both teams wanted a lot. For Arsenal, even 1 point from this away is very valuable. Especially after such a match, Arsenal is walking towards the championship step by step. Of course, we should not forget Pep's City. I can't predict who will be the champion, but I see Arsenal closer. The reason is that the city struggles in more than one organization. Arsenal, on the other hand, is fully focused on the league, and a great end awaits us again.
Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 12:00:26 PM

Arsenal seems to be favourite to win the 2022/2023 Premier League season but Manchester City is still very much in it and I think the winner would be either of the teams but being a Gunner, I just hope we win!

Arsenal lost 2 points at Anfield but they may have also lost the title. If I'm not mistaken, Manchester City will be champions if they win all their remaining games. Unfortunately, Arsenal lost full control of the game to Liverpool in the second half of the match and lost points in an important match. Anyway, this match was one of the best matches I've watched recently. Goal positions in the last minutes of this match are not experienced even in the 90 minutes of most matches.
Arsenal's draw against Liverpool yesterday really worried Arsenal's fans, because Arsenal failed to maintain the 2 goal advantage they managed to score before the first half ended. there are 8 games to go and if arsenal wants to be champion they have to win in all the next games and it will take a tough fight for arsenal (matchday 33 between man city vs arsenal will determine who wins the EPL this season).

Arsenal was so unlucky on that game last night, they did their best as a team in trying to win the game but unfortunately for them that Liverpool scored that second goal that changed the whole game, Which has now made the league become more open between them and Manchester City. However, this does not mean dream coming to an end for Arsnal, I encourage they should not give up as there are still hope with the remaining games left, though they're now toping the league with just 3 points.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 12:11:52 PM

Out of westham, Liverpool, Newcastle,  wolves, chelsea,  mancity, Norttenham forest, Southamton and Brighton which were left for Arsenal, a win against Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle and Manchester city, is the most anticipated for Arsenal. But they drew Liverpool yesterday, and it's very unhealthy to their] position in the standing. Chelsea Manchester City and Newcastle are the remaining tough clash. I'm not trying to underrate the rest of the teams but I quest there will not be too many Worries for a team like Arsenal playing them. I would say the fight is not yet over if one should compare the teams left and the point difference between Arsenal and Manchester City.  Much is expected of Guardiola and Atteta
The match between Arsenal and Manchester City at Etihad Stadium is the only remaining top five club for City. Similar to Arsenal, Manchester City will also play Chelsea at home. However, the Gunners will travel to Newcastle for their final challenging match. City will win in the event that Arsenal and Manchester City defeat other clubs below the top four. However, I am skeptical that they can both make it perfect. Manchester City has won its last eight matches, including matches in the FA and Champions League. So hard to believe that they could do that again and continue to win. Its Champions League matches are getting harder to win which can affect its premier matches.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 12:25:43 PM

In fact, the condition of the Liverpool team is not very good. The team's performance has been quite erratic. But luckily they managed to draw tomorrow's match against Arsenal. Had they not been able to secure a draw against Arsenal, the team would have gone down further.
We know Liverpool performance have be bad this season, Liverpool have been inconsistent but to be honest their performance was really nice in their match yesterday, Liverpool performed incredibly well in second half of the match yesterday, I can't say Liverpool were lucky, they really deserve the two goals they score. The only club I will say was lucky yesterday is Arsenal, they were lucky they didn't lose because the pressure was really much on Arsenal in the second half of the match.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 12:32:42 PM

I can see that Arsenal is gambling with the trophy,because if the are not playing with full determination and focus just like they played in the second half of the game yesterday, they will let the trophy slip off their fingers.

It is possible that Manchester city will win their match against Leicester city,because they are more focus and confident when they are playing EPL than UCL. I was thinking that after a very long time that Arsenal won the trophy this was an opportunity for them to win it again with Aretha but is like I am wrong on this.
Arsenal almost let go of the trophy that was almost theirs since leading the standings in the second half of the game yesterday. Arsenal had led the standings with a large point difference from Manchester City, slowly their determination was loosening and the connections between the players began to go awry.

Towards the end of the competition It is very easy for Arsenal to drop points which makes it easier for Manchester City to close the distance, after Arsenal draw at Liverpool headquarters, their distance from Manchester to 6 points. This number can still be trimmed by Manchester City to 3 points because they have not played a match against Leicester City.
In my opinion, one of the decisive matches in the Premier League trophy hunt will occur when Arsenal away to Manchester City Headquarters, this will be the most prestigious match that has ever happened in the Premier League this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 686
Merit: 609

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 12:37:39 PM

No fan of such an expectant club would be at ease at this crucial time of the league. But truly, Arsenal did not live up to expectations, they relaxed and Liverpool took advantage. I believe Arsenal believed it would go on like that and perceived Liverpool as a weak team they could comfortably win, but this backfired on them as their middle and defence got relaxed.

The coach did well with the tactical formation seen on the pitch yesterday, it's left to the morale of the player which did not deliver as expected. One more loss might completely dash their hope of winning the tournament after about 2 decades, and it will be shameful when they are almost there.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 12:38:40 PM

After a good game with Liverpool, Arsenal could not secure the victory in the end and drew the match. Looking at the state of play, I think Arsenal will be able to beat Liverpool. But Liverpool's last minute goal helped to draw the match remarkably.

It's a shame the game ended in a draw. whereas, the Gunners had excelled first in the 8th and 28th minutes. actually, I only watched this fight in the first round. also, when referring to the available statistical data and the highlights of this match. Liverpool deserved a draw and avoided defeat. also, referring to several Arsenal players, Granit Xhaka, Odegaard played underperform. in particular, Rob Holding. yes, these three players played below Arsenal's game standard. I see, Arsenal players still do not have a very strong mentality. especially, in the second half. Jurgen Klopp's team actually put up a very fierce resistance and in the end the game ended in a draw.

Previously, I said that this match would be difficult for Arsenal, who play at Anfield, the headquarters of Liberpool. yes, Liverpool have a pretty good record when playing matches at home. although not infrequently they play unstable. which in the end, Liverpool was able to avoid defeat. well, the challenge is getting tougher for The Gunners to maintain the top standings. even so, as an arsenal admirer, i still enjoy every match after match played by the gunners.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hirose UK

Activity: 1288
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 12:55:35 PM

I myself didn't believe in yesterday's match because Arsenal, which is a fairly strong team and was predicted to be the EPL champion, was drawn by Liverpool.
Right now Liverpool can still be proud because their record in their last match is still held by Liverpol.
And of course, in yesterday's match, many Arsenal fans were disappointed because Arsenal could not maintain their lead in the first half and were managed to draw by Liverpool in the second half.

Because of this draw Arsenal experienced a little distance to maintain its position as the closest team to EPL champions.
When playing against Mancester City Arsenal will have more difficulty winning and rely only on the goddess of luck on Arsenal's side because in their last meeting Mancester City always won.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 01:06:24 PM

Arsenal was so unlucky on that game last night, they did their best as a team in trying to win the game but unfortunately for them that Liverpool scored that second goal that changed the whole game, Which has now made the league become more open between them and Manchester City. However, this does not mean dream coming to an end for Arsnal, I encourage they should not give up as there are still hope with the remaining games left, though they're now toping the league with just 3 points.
I think the point difference for now is still 6 points and there is no certainty that Manchester City will win full points in the upcoming match even though they are superior on paper.
arsenal can still keep the distance to stay on top of the standings if they are really ambitious to win the title this season.
Arsenal next opponents are also quite tough in the upcoming matches such as Manchester city, Newcastle United and Chelsea so they have to make the most of their consistency in the title hunt this season.

For Manchester City, Arsenal draw gives them the opportunity to reduce the lag in the upcoming match.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 01:15:15 PM

It was unexpected because Liverpool have not been stable in their games, it was expected arsenal as one of the best team in the season will easily win the game but it was opposite of everything.  I prefer arsenal having one point from the game than losing to Liverpool because it would have caused alot from winning their upcoming match.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
MusaMohamed

Activity: 910
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 01:21:00 PM

I think the point difference for now is still 6 points and there is no certainty that Manchester City will win full points in the upcoming match even though they are superior on paper.
arsenal can still keep the distance to stay on top of the standings if they are really ambitious to win the title this season.
Arsenal next opponents are also quite tough in the upcoming matches such as Manchester city, Newcastle United and Chelsea so they have to make the most of their consistency in the title hunt this season.
The save of Ramsdale is important for Arsenal. It helps Arsenal to have same total point of Manchester City even they lose in a match with Manchester City and Manchester City win their unplayed match too. That save brings one point to Arsenal but it is so important and generally in this long season, Ramsdale did make many saves for Arsenal. Without him, they would have not gone far like this in Premier League.

They did played too confident but careless after having two goals. Instead of kicking the ball as far as possible from dangerous areas, they tried to exit pressing and convert from defense to attacking with intention to score more goals. They did it badly and had to pay a cost to lose two points.

For Manchester City, Arsenal draw gives them the opportunity to reduce the lag in the upcoming match.
Manchester City will have chance to take the lead if they can beat Arsenal and have same total points but have better goal difference against Arsenal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Spack17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 01:24:41 PM

Tottenham managed to win against Brighton despite not being the dominant side in the match. Brighton even seemed better than them statistically but they still couldn't get any point here. This is good for Tottenham of course because they are still fighting for top four to be able to qualify for the Champions League. While even finishing in top four isn't a big success for them they are even on the brink of finishing the season out of this area.

Kane indicated his opinion about this situation before. He said that qualifying for the Champions League isn't enough for a team like Tottenham. They need to win titles as well he said. He is really right about this because this team has a really solid squad as it is seen clearly. I still hope to see Kane leaving this summer because he is wasting his time here without a single success.
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1038

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 01:29:28 PM

there is a gap of 6 points now so it will be easier and closer, there are several games left in the season and if Arsenal lose or draw of course manchester city will benefit because manchester city are starting to be consistent in their winning ways to overtake Arsenal at the top of the table and take it, currently manchester city is preparing for the UCL match against Bayern, of course they have a lot to prepare.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 01:35:17 PM

there is a gap of 6 points now so it will be easier and closer, there are several games left in the season and if Arsenal lose or draw of course manchester city will benefit because manchester city are starting to be consistent in their winning ways to overtake Arsenal at the top of the table and take it, currently manchester city is preparing for the UCL match against Bayern, of course they have a lot to prepare.
Arsenal team is in great form in the English Premier League. The team is able to perform quite well in the rest of the leagues as well. However, some matches Arsenal have disappointed the fans. But I am sure Arsenal team will do great things this season.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 [3392] 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 ... 6166 »
  Print  

Jump to: