Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 90 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.5%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.1%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.2%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 194

Pages: « 1 ... 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 [6361] 6362 6363 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 671381 times)
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 728
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 07:30:02 PM

Nooo way, Joshua Zirkzee is taking big risk to join Manchester United instead of Milan, he must able to show off if he can score many goals, if not Manchester United will prioritize Hojlund over him. I think he choose Manchester United because the team is more popular and the manager speak same language, but Manchester United isn't a place to develop your potential.

Many good players who joined Manchester United suffered performance declines.

I don't really know why Joshua Zirkzee preferred Manchester United over Milan, but I believe he may have his own tangible reason for doing that. He believes it is the best place for him to play for now. There are some quality players at Manchester United, but they are not to be found now and rated as highly as when they joined Manchester united. There are also some quality players that are still in great form as they sign them or doing even better. What I believe is that if players are serious and respect the rules of their managers, their performance will hardly decline. Many of these players, whose performances easily decline once they get to a new club, are either not serious about their career or have problems with their coach.

One thing that determines many players' performance is the team's performance. Once the team is not doing well, they will hardly recognize the quality of the players. Just imagine a player like Haaland signing for a team like Leicester City. No matter how hard he tries to prove himself, he will not be as great as he would be playing for Manchester City or other great teams. I have some confidence in Joshua Zirkzee that he will play his best because Manchester United has good options for him. If he is not performing well, he will always be on the bench.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1230

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 07:32:58 PM

Erik Ten Hak has two options now for the striker position and the arrival of Joshua Zirkzee will provide competition for Hojlund if he does not play at his best. Why are you so sure that Man United is not a place to develop potential and I think he decided to move to Man United because he wanted to develop his talent to be better. Previously it was true that many players who after joining Man United experienced a decline in performance.

But now everything is a little different because Man United have made big changes and Joshua Zirkzee can play above his current performance if he continues to get a place. I think there will be big changes for Man United next season because they are serious about preparing changes starting from players and management.

Ten Hag continues to build the team at his own discretion, apparently he managed to convince the management that they need to keep move in the same direction. I see that he continues to strengthen the attack, but don’t forget about the defense, Manchester United’s defense line was often very weak. I don’t see how the team should become stronger in the new season, one victory in the final is not enough for the team to change, sometimes they could play well, but too often they played bad matches, ten Hag’s problem is that his team has no stability, on this also needs to be noted.

Raflesia

Activity: 2394
Merit: 583

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 07:38:07 PM

The last two seasons should be an experience and a lesson for Arteta to get even better, Arteta needs to analyze where their team weaknesses lie so that it is very difficult to be able to break Manchester City dominance in the league so far, Arsenal who are often inconsistent at the end of the season must be able to improve their mentality and squad next season to be able to be better than last season, so that it will provide a greater chance to conquer Manchester City and become the Premier League champion next season.
The problem is that in this case it seems that the situation is not as simple as imagined. In the last 2 seasons Arteta has always performed with a very extraordinary improv where with the young squad he has Arteta has always succeeded in making Arsenal a very good and quite consistent club, it's just that in the end it is also ultimately not enough because however until now Manchester City still remains strong with a myriad of talented players led by Pep.

This is a difficult condition actually for clubs in the EPL not only for Arsenal because as long as there is still Manchester City with the resources they have, it is indeed very difficult to take the throne that they managed to master because after all in terms of mentality and strength Pep is still superior to Arteta and even for every coach in the EPL to date.

But on the other hand, with the improvement of Arsenal's performance over the past 2 seasons, of course there is a hope that they can be a differentiator and succeed in defeating Manchester City because of the last few years. As long as Pep exists only once the trophy has moved to Liverpool after that there is still no one who can stop Pep until now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1327

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 07:50:48 PM

Today there will be a pre-season match for Manchester United who will face a team from Norway, namely Rosenberg. Surely this will be a test match for Erik Ten Hag's strategy before the EPL starts again in August. Maybe Erik ten Hag will try some new things like rotating players or something else and also yesterday we saw that Sancho, who returned to training, might also be used.

On the other hand, Joshua Zirkhee will definitely also be involved and even though he has just been announced, we certainly can't wait to see his performance with Manchester United. Apart from all that, I think whoever wins will have no influence and the most important thing is that both teams can compete tactically in this match.

Let's goo!!!!! This is what i have been waiting for, and finally, we are entering the pre-season of Premier league. A very good match for Ten Hag to test his new squad. Jadon has revitalized his relationship with Ten Hag, and i think he is going to be playing as a left winger.

It's very obvious there may be various experiments to be tried by ten hag. Let's say to put Zirkzee and Sancho to play together against Rosenborg. Hojlund won't start this game, and i'm sure about that. Ten Hag wants to give Zirkzee more time to adapt.

However, this saddens me. United has not yet signed important players such as Jarrad Brantwaite, De Ligt, or Leny Yoro. It will be so crazy if Ten Hag is able to recruit all of them.

But, this match is very interesting to watch. I was feeling bored waiting for months without PL. Finally, we are now entering the pre-season, and i can't wait to see the new squad of united.
I don't know why you are so hyped up cause of the preseason games, although some feels its a good test of strength to some level but that's actually the opposite of what I see with these games. There are so many clubs that can actually do well and even win all their games but when it comes to the real deal they still end up flopping and I think I have seen the likes of arsenal and some other do this some years back and it's still the same for opposite.

And besides, the opponents are not very good, to say the least. These matches will really show nothing, except to calm down MU fans for a while, but nothing more than that. When the season starts, they may start showing terrible results again. Besides, they may do well in the first half of the season but completely fail in the second half, there's no guessing, and all the responsibility will still fall on Ten Hag's shoulders.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1018

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 08:13:18 PM

And besides, the opponents are not very good, to say the least. These matches will really show nothing, except to calm down MU fans for a while, but nothing more than that. When the season starts, they may start showing terrible results again. Besides, they may do well in the first half of the season but completely fail in the second half, there's no guessing, and all the responsibility will still fall on Ten Hag's shoulders.

I see no reason not to fire Ten Hag. Despite winning the FA Cup last season, Manchester United's performance throughout the season was quite poor. So Manchester United management should have sacked Ten Hag and appointed a more experienced coach. But Manchester United once again relied on the Ten Hag. And that's why I don't expect much from Manchester United next season either.

Manchester United lost against a lesser team like Rosenborg. This is a friendly match. However, Manchester United's squad in this match had talented players like Rashford, Mount and Casemiro. Manchester United's squad was also stronger than Rosenborg's. But Manchester United lost because of bad match strategy. Interestingly, in this match, Rosenborg players made a total of 22 shots, 7 of which were on target and Manchester United players made only 5 shots.

Nheer

Activity: 532
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 08:16:25 PM

The EPL player of the season Foden has the worse performance in the just concluded competition in Germany and it seems the award wasn't suppose to be for him. At the beginning of last season Foden was seen as a World class player because of his performance with the club, how he went about business in the EPL and as well the UCL, wonderful performance and now the England supporters are piss at how he played in Germany which we know isn't how we expected him to play.
He deserved the award for having a fantastic season, performing poorly at the Euros doesn’t mean that he didn’t deserve the award. You can’t compare Manchester City to England team because they both have different coaches with different philosophy. A lot of players couldn’t perform well at the Euros and they are all top players at their respective clubs so that shows that the England coach has problem of bringing out the best in them. The fans shouldn’t put the blame on the players but the coach.

The fans have come to say that Foden only plays well when he is surrounded by quality players like the ones at Manchester City, they bring out the best in him but when he plays outside the City players is nothing to write home about. Is it that Phil Foden is only good when he plays with City than the 3 Lions? To me I'd say yes, he (Foden) can't play out his best without the guys at Man City.
Saying that Foden performs well when surrounded by quality players is funny because does it mean that England players are not good enough? Foden has always gave his best when playing for country and because he had an average performance in this competition doesn’t mean he is a bad player. Firstly you can’t compare Guadiola to Southgate and also almost every player in the England team had an average performance in thee competition so that clearly means the coach was the cause.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cookdata

Activity: 1008
Merit: 893

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 08:53:40 PM

I see no reason not to fire Ten Hag. Despite winning the FA Cup last season, Manchester United's performance throughout the season was quite poor. So Manchester United management should have sacked Ten Hag and appointed a more experienced coach. But Manchester United once again relied on the Ten Hag. And that's why I don't expect much from Manchester United next season either.

Manchester United lost against a lesser team like Rosenborg. This is a friendly match. However, Manchester United's squad in this match had talented players like Rashford, Mount and Casemiro. Manchester United's squad was also stronger than Rosenborg's. But Manchester United lost because of bad match strategy. Interestingly, in this match, Rosenborg players made a total of 22 shots, 7 of which were on target and Manchester United players made only 5 shots.

Till date, I'm not convinced how Manchester City let Manchester united win that FA cup as if they weren't interested but football happen, luck get on their side and they make perfect used of it but it doesn't change the fact that they are the most useless team so far and Erik needs to go but the management isn't scanning beyond the managers, they think the players are still the problem why they have underperformed in the last 3 season without anything to show in their gallery.

I never have a clue they had match, it didn't trended. Unlike then, Manchester united I know always trend for the good reason but it seems the PR is also dead like the career. Analyzing their game with Rosenborg, I wouldn't want to use this to judge if the team is really strong for the season but more than 60% of the squad aren't available, Rashford, Casemiro, Mount and some few OGs representated but they should have drawwd the match but they loss. Let's see how the team will respond when the rest are back fully.

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 630
Merit: 430

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 09:02:08 PM

He deserved the award for having a fantastic season, performing poorly at the Euros doesn’t mean that he didn’t deserve the award. You can’t compare Manchester City to England team because they both have different coaches with different philosophy. A lot of players couldn’t perform well at the Euros and they are all top players at their respective clubs so that shows that the England coach has problem of bringing out the best in them. The fans shouldn’t put the blame on the players but the coach.

When the fans are not happy about the performance of a player they can't channel their anger to the coach but the player and with the fact that the supporters saw the wonderful display of Foden last season and he didn't show any positive impact in the national team you can't expect the fans to celebrate and with the fact that England lost the final, if they had won all these won't have been said by the supporters.
Southgate is the main problem but those who gave him the job will always support him to carry England to another major tournament.

Saying that Foden performs well when surrounded by quality players is funny because does it mean that England players are not good enough? Foden has always gave his best when playing for country and because he had an average performance in this competition doesn’t mean he is a bad player. Firstly you can’t compare Guadiola to Southgate and also almost every player in the England team had an average performance in thee competition so that clearly means the coach was the cause.

Hold on bro, England have good players that are over hyped and you know that, if Foden can play well in his club while not do the same at the national team? The national team is even worse to start with and he can't carry the load on his shoulder. Foden wanted to be the man to make the team go forward but the team needed more than he could see, nothing creative in that England team so Foden can't function properly, only if they have someone like KDB then you will see him making those sharp runs but the whole team is filled with runners that doesn't have one or two killer passes, Palmer would have been the main man for the job but he only spent much time on the bench all thanks to Southgate. I never said he's a bad player and I can't compare these two coaches Pep and Southgate, is not suppose to be, get what I'm saying properly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Abu-Naim

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 09:05:13 PM

The EPL player of the season Foden has the worse performance in the just concluded competition in Germany and it seems the award wasn't suppose to be for him. At the beginning of last season Foden was seen as a World class player because of his performance with the club, how he went about business in the EPL and as well the UCL, wonderful performance and now the England supporters are piss at how he played in Germany which we know isn't how we expected him to play.
Foden deserves the award of the Premier League player of the season because he performed very well in the Premier League because he was among the players that did very well to make sure Manchester City won the Premier League title last season, he scored some unexpected goals in an important matches at the right time the goals were needed, he have the best contribution in Manchester City team last season.

His performance at the national level should not be use to judge him for an award that is based on club football, because a lot players didn’t perform well in the Euro 2024 despite their performance in the League.

The fans have come to say that Foden only plays well when he is surrounded by quality players like the ones at Manchester City, they bring out the best in him but when he plays outside the City players is nothing to write home about. Is it that Phil Foden is only good when he plays with City than the 3 Lions? To me I'd say yes, he (Foden) can't play out his best without the guys at Man City.
Every player will play well when he have the good support from the best players he would have; Fodennis not exempted because he is a player that proves himself last season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Baki202

Activity: 364
Merit: 200

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 10:04:15 PM

Ten Hag continues to build the team at his own discretion, apparently he managed to convince the management that they need to keep move in the same direction. I see that he continues to strengthen the attack, but don’t forget about the defense, Manchester United’s defense line was often very weak. I don’t see how the team should become stronger in the new season, one victory in the final is not enough for the team to change, sometimes they could play well, but too often they played bad matches, ten Hag’s problem is that his team has no stability, on this also needs to be noted.

Ten hag wants to do his best for Manchester United and out of their own discomfort they will still do a good job and the management have given opportunities to showcase the strategies he his trying to showcase, Manchester only dropped in performance this season. They need good attack and also defense is very important,  Manchester United might actually do well next season because at least Manchester United will always do better. But at some point last season they were unable to show any progress in their club. But we don’t have a choice to wait to see if actually they will improve the new season, there might be changes but no reward for them this season some clubs will still find it hard to win games.

EL MOHA

Activity: 476
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 10:52:14 PM

People or rather Fans have been just saying that Ten Hag is just prioritizing attack over defense, I don’t understand this coach made it clear that he wants at least three major signings, a center back, central midfielder and a striker, so where is the point where he chooses one over one. United had opportunity to get the Zirkzee deal done early and they immediately did that. This doesn’t mean other positions aren’t sought after. There is a strong rumor that they got their Yoro bid accepted by Lille with the player still yet to decide only. Aside that there is positive talks around De Ligt transfer and Also the Brithwaite deal isn’t also over as they are currently negotiating with Everton. That’s 3 defenders already with also a Turkish left back in coming and the PSG central midfielder Urgate so I don’t see where this man isn’t prioritizing other areas as the media puts it. It is just that deals will get done before Some due to negotiations and stuffs like that

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jegileman

Activity: 406
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 10:54:55 PM

Stability in a team is very important because that is what will bring the best out of the team when they get to the end of the season. I often see many mistakes in Eric Ten Hag’s game strategy and it had caused Manchester United to face a lot of loss that are irreversible and also cause them not to be at the top like their other counterparts in the league. A team needs to be fixed all through, from the defence to the attack has to be exceptional and bring the best out of them. Another opportunity has been given to him and he needs to do everything possible within his capacity to make Manchester United prevail against all odds this time around.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2632
Merit: 572

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 11:24:36 PM

Erik Ten Hak has two options now for the striker position and the arrival of Joshua Zirkzee will provide competition for Hojlund if he does not play at his best. Why are you so sure that Man United is not a place to develop potential and I think he decided to move to Man United because he wanted to develop his talent to be better. Previously it was true that many players who after joining Man United experienced a decline in performance.

But now everything is a little different because Man United have made big changes and Joshua Zirkzee can play above his current performance if he continues to get a place. I think there will be big changes for Man United next season because they are serious about preparing changes starting from players and management.

Manchester United under the coaching of Erik ten Hag seems like the strategy they use is no longer very good. It is clear that every end of the season they have difficulty staying at the top of the standings. Manchester United should be able to compete for first place because they are a team with players who have potential and have above average skills. This is quite a tough task for Erik ten Hag to show that he is still competent to be the best coach at Manchester United. If they fail again then it is certain that Erik ten Hag's career will end next season.

uchegod-21

Activity: 1008
Merit: 622

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 11:28:06 PM

Stability in a team is very important because that is what will bring the best out of the team when they get to the end of the season. I often see many mistakes in Eric Ten Hag’s game strategy and it had caused Manchester United to face a lot of loss that are irreversible and also cause them not to be at the top like their other counterparts in the league. A team needs to be fixed all through, from the defence to the attack has to be exceptional and bring the best out of them. Another opportunity has been given to him and he needs to do everything possible within his capacity to make Manchester United prevail against all odds this time around.
I have believed that Eric Ten Hang will be able to do much better work in Manchester United this season, if he is allowed to strengthen the team. I have believed in him to do much better work than what he did in the last season, but the friendly match that Manchester United played this evening has in one way or the other disappointed me. Manchester United was unable to win a weaker team which is unlike Ten Hang the first season he came to Manchester United. He won all the small and big teams. No matter the fact that it is pre season match, it matters in building the spirit of the team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ThemePen

Activity: 826
Merit: 721

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:55:25 AM

I have believed that Eric Ten Hang will be able to do much better work in Manchester United this season, if he is allowed to strengthen the team. I have believed in him to do much better work than what he did in the last season, but the friendly match that Manchester United played this evening has in one way or the other disappointed me. Manchester United was unable to win a weaker team which is unlike Ten Hang the first season he came to Manchester United. He won all the small and big teams. No matter the fact that it is pre season match, it matters in building the spirit of the team.
I am worried about Manchester United performance in friendly game. They did not play well which is surprising since their coach Eric Ten Hag did great job last season. While preseason games are not always good measure of team strength they help build team spirit and energy. Manchester United struggled against weaker team which raises concerns about their preparedness for new season. Despite this I still have faith in Ten Hag ability to improve team. He has shown he is a good coach and with the right players I think Manchester United can do well this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 630
Merit: 430

View Profile
Today at 01:05:22 AM

Foden deserves the award of the Premier League player of the season because he performed very well in the Premier League because he was among the players that did very well to make sure Manchester City won the Premier League title last season, he scored some unexpected goals in an important matches at the right time the goals were needed, he have the best contribution in Manchester City team last season.

His performance at the national level should not be use to judge him for an award that is based on club football, because a lot players didn’t perform well in the Euro 2024 despite their performance in the League.

Every player will play well when he have the good support from the best players he would have; Fodennis not exempted because he is a player that proves himself last season.

I'm not in anyway against the award, well deserved award but the question is, is Phil Foden a world class player? Can he be classified as one? To know a better player is whenever he plays for his club or his country he still does shine and no amount of flops he plays with that he won't show why he's the best. Foden's own case is that he can't play out his best when he's not surrounded by good players, to me I can't say he's a good player and this Euro really exposed many players so I can bank on him as a World class player.
No one is using his performance in the just concluded competition to judge the award he won last season, the award had to be for him and no one comes close last season but the major thing is that the England supporters are not happy with the kind of display they saw from him, that's the story and you won't say you was impressed by that and if you're a fan you won't be pissed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 896
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
Today at 01:15:21 AM

criticising Arteta on what he has done would be very naive and foolish. This dude has managed to turn one of the most "cursed" teams in the league, into a team that is strong and powerful, sure they lost it in the last two years but I agree that I rather be that close and lose like he did, compared to losing a lot compared to what others did before him.

Arsenal has a good future as well, they built a squad that is sort of young, sure there are few older gents in the team here and there, but they did alright and I think we could see them do fine over course of longer time as well, we just need to consider how that would work. On top of that, we could make a case about how if Arsenal wins any now, that would be financially allowing them to get even better too.

Im no gunner but I feel like, Arsenal under  Mikel Arteta has been such a formidable side sikce he took over as coach of the club. They didn't get quick change but you could see the signs that yes, they'll be having a great future if the right players are brought into the squad to balance the team.
I don't know why they slander managers like that lately, opposing fans are wild honestly because I don't understand how they'll go on to bash a manager who has seen his side become the best two sides in the Premier League Competition. There's more improvement to also come in this squad.
They're my best and favorite option for the next season Premier League Competition winners, but until May 2025, we'll know how it goes.

And so much emphasis has been made about Manchester United. The media has always something to say about them in a cruel way which is not great.
This is just the start of the Pre season and fans and non fans are quick to slander Erik Ten Hag. He wasn't even with his first team today as majority of those who featured were academy players.
I didn't see the game though, but player's like Marcus Rashford, Mason Mount, Casemiro and Aaron Wan Bisakka were all present for selections.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
klidex

Activity: 1456
Merit: 504

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
Today at 01:53:36 AM

I am worried about Manchester United performance in friendly game. They did not play well which is surprising since their coach Eric Ten Hag did great job last season. While preseason games are not always good measure of team strength they help build team spirit and energy. Manchester United struggled against weaker team which raises concerns about their preparedness for new season. Despite this I still have faith in Ten Hag ability to improve team. He has shown he is a good coach and with the right players I think Manchester United can do well this season.
This is just a friendly match so we don't need to take it too seriously friends, I also saw that Man United only used most of their mainstay players half the time, they didn't use them fully so it's natural that Man United didn't play optimally.
I don't think this defeat will affect Man United's enthusiasm to start the new season, even though some people are worried about it, Erik Ten Hag still has the ability to build his game scheme.

By the way, Man U still have 4 more friendly matches before starting the new season. Let's see how Erik Ten Hag handles this club and see if there will be many wins compared to his losses.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Helena Yu

Activity: 616
Merit: 598

View Profile
Today at 04:03:54 AM

This is just a friendly match so we don't need to take it too seriously friends, I also saw that Man United only used most of their mainstay players half the time, they didn't use them fully so it's natural that Man United didn't play optimally.
And we should look at the bigger picture.

Manchester United lose against Norway first league team.
West Ham can't beat Hungary first league team.

On the other leagues, Sevilla lose against South Africa first league team and Galatasaray lose against Germany second league team.

Friendly match is really normal for a team to lose, that's why don't make a bet in friendly match, the performance in friendly match and league match is different.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gallar

Activity: 686
Merit: 332

View Profile
Today at 04:26:08 AM

Till date, I'm not convinced how Manchester City let Manchester united win that FA cup as if they weren't interested but football happen, luck get on their side and they make perfect used of it but it doesn't change the fact that they are the most useless team so far and Erik needs to go but the management isn't scanning beyond the managers, they think the players are still the problem why they have underperformed in the last 3 season without anything to show in their gallery.

I never have a clue they had match, it didn't trended. Unlike then, Manchester united I know always trend for the good reason but it seems the PR is also dead like the career. Analyzing their game with Rosenborg, I wouldn't want to use this to judge if the team is really strong for the season but more than 60% of the squad aren't available, Rashford, Casemiro, Mount and some few OGs representated but they should have drawwd the match but they loss. Let's see how the team will respond when the rest are back fully.
Manchester United's management must be a little confused because on the one hand, Ten Hag has not been able to make Manchester United a truly strong team in the English Premier League. On the one hand, Ten Hag was also successful in bringing Manchester United to become champions in the FA Cup competition. So with these two things, Manchester United management must be very confused about Ten Hag's contract. Maybe this season Manchester United management will really bet for the last time on Ten Hag. So if Ten Hag again fails to bring Manchester United to become Premier League champions, or at least into the top 3, it is certain that Ten Hag will definitely be fired from Manchester United next season. The reason is, there are many opinions and speculation regarding the causes of Manchester United's poor performance. Some say that it is the player factor that makes Manchester United what it is today, and there are also those who say that Ten Hag is the main cause of Manchester United's poor performance. But in my personal opinion, Manchester United currently has very good players. Just mention Alejandro Garnacho, Rasmus Hojlund and also Bruno Fernandes. So if you say that player factors are the cause of Manchester United's poor performance, in my opinion that doesn't make sense. The reason is that the Manchester players, almost all of them have very good talents. So it is clear that Ten Hag is the biggest possible cause of Manchester United's poor performance.

Then regarding the Manchester United VS Rosenborg match, Manchester United was defeated by Rosenborg with a narrow score (1-0). This defeat may be a bad sign for Manchester United. The reason is that against Rosenborg, who are currently ranked 11th in the Norwegian League, Manchester United looks very difficult. So, especially if Manchester United plays in the Premier League, Ten Hag's team will definitely have difficulties, because the competition will definitely be much more difficult. Therefore, my speculation is that Manchester United will perform badly again next season. Even though in this match Manchester United did not field many main players, it is still a clear picture for us that Manchester United has the potential to perform poorly next season. Because in a good team, usually the main players and second tier players will not have too much difference in performance.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 [6361] 6362 6363 »
  Print  

Jump to: