Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6396 times)
PatrikStar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 06:35:13 AM

Hi guys, did you earn Bitcoin on the flight? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1141
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 06:43:48 PM

Happy Ramadan, to all who observe!  Self control and making choices, are almost the core of who everyone is.

Other than the obligatory debt slavery, for eternal life.

Love all my friends and family!

The US Dollar is not Jesus Christ.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 12:05:20 PM

Life's full of war, why add more arms to the conflict? Money is not a means to fight. Money is a means to exchange. Creating debt based systems of money with time as a component of value isn't a magical way to fight for eternal life.  A life center on Christ is the only way. 
What motivation does a debt based system of money have to persuade those who will serve in militaries, to fight even to their deaths? What mothers will rejoice in the sacrifice given of a son taken in battle, for money? A life of peace is available to all who choose it. Will you find peace?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 06:56:47 PM

In the battle for information to persuade, any leadership position that a nation can impose a moral perojative on another, fails as the leaders are demanding every death from any wars fought, are in fact martyrs to a state religion. The US Dollar is not Jesus Christ!  Should you die in the pursuit of it, was strictly a choice you made for a gain.  The debt slavery charade has already ended. Anyone who knows of peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics can be a bank unto themselves. The security of that banking, will not be too bog to fail. Despite the recent bailouts of the charter American banks. If you have money on deposit with any regulated institutions in the current sanctioned envioronment of banking, you would be well advised to bail it out into your own.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 06:14:26 PM

Everyone who is trading financial assets based on visuals of trading various views may consider money a form of art.  In a peer to peer system of currency secured by cryptographic mathematics, the true abstract nature of money is certainly apparent. As far as the other functions of money, those can be determined in truely free markets.
Money is a tool of art, not an investment. Jesus Christ is not the artist of the US Dollar. Debt slavery to any system of money, results from moneychangers who want to profit off of the belief of those who want to live forever. Who they decide to believe in as men of God will by sustained by the value that they create in their system of money.

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 12:05:14 PM

For thousands of years the dance of human life has been accompanied by those walking in a real sense of their responsiblities to the necessities of living. Reading the word of God, as written by himself, even Jesus Christ, is possible even today. Everyone else's God seems well and good, but only one that I know of lives today! You have an invitation to meet him too. Read, study, feast on his words. The walk is only getting started.  There will be many times to dance!  Sing praises to his name always. For thousands of recorded years, my friends and family.  It wasn't that long ago we were in a world of light limited from the celestial means. Once mastery of fire was reached, visions in the dark could be recorded to bring us all into the light. The future is brighter than ever. No one or nation has a monopoly on money! Certainly not on health or wealth. Governments who believe different can be gone. Good riddance, we need inspiration from God, not fear of other Men.  In God we Trust, cannot be copyrighted!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 06:47:25 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2024, 11:23:36 AM by vleroybrown

What sort of world will man make in which most everyone is living in constant fear? Discussions of disease for which there is no cure are constant in the world I live in. How does talking about problems solve them? Real action must be taken. That was attempted during the tyranny of covid. Alas it was directed by leaders who live in a fantasy of control over all through secret combinations, safe keeping the value of international trade and commerce.  The subject of God is not copyrighten by mens laws. If you have value to trade, and it is true value, the synthesis of that value isn't limited to USD or any nations fiat in fact. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics offers the path to securing said value to basically anyone. What ideas and innovations in the basic necessities of life do you imagine or have vision of?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:36:08 AM

The systems of existing nations on earth are not something to be copied. No nation I know of is conducting its affairs in a way that is aligned with the way to making the world a better place. The signaling of such aspirations, is basically marketing to make further trade between other nation States. Almost exactly four years ago, the commander in chief of the largest military the world has ever seen, declared a medical war against a series of symptoms that are specifically classified as covid 19. Is a war against disease something to be copied by all other countries?  Would the result of such a war result in eternal life? What nations when copying such warmongering, not end up with constituents who live their entire lives in healthy fear? Jesus Christ promised eternal life already to every one. A nation state robbing it's constituents of life and liberty, to pursue such directives will not end well. Government can get out of my health and wealth. Be gone!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 01:27:27 PM

The US Federal Government has fired shots against the City of Little Rock, Arkansas in an act of civil war on March 19th, 2024. This was action taken by tyrants acting under what they believe is authority, to violated the 2nd Admendment constitutional rights of the citizens of the USA. Such authority does not exist, and a Bryan Malinowski of the Airport is now brain dead from his injuries inflicted by these tyrants. Tyranny be gone. Government get out of my health and wealth! Christ doesn't teach sinners to war amongst themselves.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 03:18:39 AM

I think it would be worthwhile if you will analyze things in cryptocurrency in a whole deeper level.  Most of us here have basic knowledge and if you want to decide to capture the main audience here, you need to dig deeper on the topics.  Bitcointalk can cover the basic knowledge for you then you will be the source of deeper knowledge for those who have the basic knowledge already.

WovenStrands

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 11:38:39 AM

Your writing illustrations have shown a light on the way common systems of money, are being used as a source of influence, to invoke a mass of debt slaves, to work on a resurrection and eternal life.  My ability to to recognize this has gone so much higher, perspective wise, from reading your random thoughts. Thank You!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 01:22:45 PM

SLAVES TO THE DOLLAR!  DEBT SLAVES! WE ARE ALL HOMELESS. ONLY in heaven living with GOD will my home be. THIS FALLEN WORLD DISTRACTS FROM THAT FACT.

While I'm here, my love is not limited by the debt slave masters. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics as money is truly free from the abuse and spite of those unwilling to accept Jesus Christ as the messiah and redeemer of this world. It is a miracle from him to us. He lives and will give us all eternal life!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 11:02:05 AM

SELL EVERYTHING to exchange into peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.  Do you want to be a debt slave owned by the country you reside in?  For all those suffering from Stockholm disorder, rationalizing the current state of the nations of this world, it's apparently okay for the level of tyranny to exist, due to some rational reason or another. The fire is smoldering, freedom will always flare up to consume the dead fuel. Life will change and move on towards the covenants God has made with his people. Love Truth and each other!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 12:08:01 PM
Merited by Ucy (2)

I've been humbled this past week. As Jesus's body laid still, even dead for three days. I know that I can also rise again as he did. Jesus's resurrection was for all of us. A free gift, the word gift doesn't even begin to describe it. His suffering was to take away all my sins. The healing power of pure love. A man lays down his Life for another, and then rises as an example of how we will live through him. Happy Easter y'all! 
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 01:08:17 PM

I've been humbled this past week. As Jesus's body laid still, even dead for three days. I know that I can also rise again as he did. Jesus's resurrection was for all of us. A free gift, the word gift doesn't even begin to describe it. His suffering was to take away all my sins. The healing power of pure love. A man lays down his Life for another, and then rises as an example of how we will live through him. Happy Easter y'all! 

Thanks for this, vleroybrown
HE represents the passover lamb, a perfect sacrifice for all mankind.
Let's HIS blood wash away all sins and keep us blameless till we join HIM in Paradise. Amen
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 04:10:02 AM

Thanks for this, vleroybrown
HE represents the passover lamb, a perfect sacrifice for all mankind.
Let's HIS blood wash away all sins and keep us blameless till we join HIM in Paradise. Amen

And HE arose on the third day. Today marks that day, a day that also symbolizes hope of resurrection from dead for mankind. It also symbolize the death of the sinful body and the resurrection of new you by CHRIST, like the baptism of water, to receive Holy Spirit and begin to live with CHRIST in holiness and righteousness. 
Happy Resurrection day.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 11:32:43 AM

Someone who survives any particular life changing events, are possibly victims of those circumstances which they survived. Life by its nature, is full of these processes of change. So then what is the classification of those who are still alive? The word victim doesn't seem to apply, unless you are permanently stuck into the belief that life here on earth is a state of constants without change. That could only be possible in an immortal state of life. Of course the government wants to create the illusion of that possibility, as any of those in positions with perceived benefits from governments are anxiously concerned towards the continuation of that status. Yet a governments main way to influence is implementing a system not unlike bullying.  So anyone who is alive in a nation state has been a victim of bullying.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 11:45:34 AM

Psalms 2: 1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 01:25:56 PM

If you could never even fathom exchanging your money into another form, how shallow of a financial pool you swim in. When the tide goes out, how long will it take for your pool to evaporate away? Will the tide come back in before you're left without any water? The flood of salt water that covered the earth, and still to this day, makes up more than half of the entire planet doesn't even provide enough fresh water to all the places which have need for the moisture.  What flood of money will have to happen for all the places which have a need of financial freedom from monopoly money being used to totally control their lives?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:02:17 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2024, 11:22:50 AM by vleroybrown

The greatest deception in the world at this time. It's based on central banking of debt issued money.  The center of this lie is based in the USA.  Reserve currencies can be for many reasons. Government strategic reserves of other nations currencies creates weaponization potential of their own making. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are the moneies of freedom from such nation state follies. Why do the nation rage against each other? Making trade doesn't have to be complicated, unless you are selling something you can not deliver. The US dollar cannot buy you eternal life. Jesus Christ gave that freely to all of mankind. He rose and  lives today. You don't have to trust me in this. He will make himself known to you. His prophets and apostles over all the years testify of him. They're still living today as well. We are clearly not living in darkness here in 2024.
Degrees of deception
The greatest deception in the world at this time. It's based on central banking of debt issued money.  The center of this lie is based in the USA.  Reserve currencies can be for many reasons. Government strategic reserves of other nations currencies creates weaponization potential of their own making. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are the moneys of freedom from such nation state follies. Why do the nation rage against each other? Making trade doesn't have to be complicated, unless you are selling something you can not deliver. The US dollar cannot buy you eternal life. Jesus Christ gave that freely to all of mankind. He rose and lives today. You don't have to trust me in this. He will make himself known to you. His prophets and apostles over all the years testify of him. They're still living today as well. We are not living in darkness, here in 2024. Debate around monopolies in the United States of America might be focused more on the money, rather than particular medically applicable plants. I find it interesting that debates and publications on additional words written into any constitution are relevant, when the tyranny of those violating the existing words are ignored as if they don't matter anyway. Politicians seem to be working on the decomposition of those paper documents as worms. It's been proven safe to eat at the table of tyrannical rule.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: