Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6662 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1158
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 11:29:03 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2024, 02:51:25 AM by vleroybrown

Writing my thoughts into words this morning. Insurance is such an interesting proposal. The making again as it was before is limited by the knowledge of this world. To be indemnified can only be an equivalent. This is why mimicking others can be so rewarding. The standards for what is a time value system of money only require a way to mutually ascertain time. Time can be linked to many things. The cycle of the heavens is viewable to all. Therefore matching the sun, moon, and stars can always be agreed upon to a reference point for time. Who or what moves them therefore must be sure of the effects on the systems of time. Warping time in a practical way through light or other ways doesn't move around the celestial bodies. It is limited to the ways that time gets tracked here on earth. The same way that time money created on debt is limited. Debt slaves don't make for agents who want to live forever. The game theory of it isn't debatable.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:35:47 AM

Burritos are always made with bleached flour or lighter colored grains. Making a burrito with the shell in a darker color would be something everyone one could find some satisfaction in. The wrap shells in stores around me are available in red and green colors. I'm hoping to find some darker colored one for a dinner with friends.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:04:07 PM

My working day yesterday was absolutely amazing. Today could be better, although it will be in different ways. The momentum definitely will carry into this day. I've already picked up information which will further progress the work route I'm committed too. Distressed Real Estate in the state of Arkansas, specifically in the Central part. That is what I'm planning for.
feylume

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:34:23 PM

Yesterday, my workday was absolutely fantastic, filled with excitement and productivity. Today, although it may present different challenges, I anticipate it will be equally fulfilling. The momentum from yesterday will undoubtedly carry over into today's tasks. Already, I've gathered valuable insights that will advance my work in the realm of distressed real estate, particularly focusing on the Central part of Arkansas. This is the path I'm dedicated to, where my expertise in areas like cats, dogs, jewelry, including eye of the tiger, and moderne will play a crucial role.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:44:01 AM

Sixteen years ago my family and I started a professional journey. Little did I know the freedom it would lead too. Canceling the debt slavery of the US federal reserve bank is now possible.  Is there even anything better for liberty and justice for all?  The deeds we do may not be renowned by many, nor can we know of the future.  Trusting in the light of the Lord, together we can follow his path, even in complete darkness, by holding fast to his words. Gladly doing his work with delight! Guidance from a loving heavenly father will continue to show those believers in him the way. Onward! To eternity and beyond!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:26:32 AM

How common are unregistered flights around your area?  In mine, there of course is the amateur drone operators, hot air ballons, and small personal aircraft. When flights happen in the dead of night it must be a real tickle for the viewers above of the lights below. Navigating the power lines or various other potential obstacles must be quite a thrill as well. My sister while piloting a massive helicopter took out some power lines because of a communication error between her navigator and the rest of the crew. That simple error almost cost all of them their lives. Knocking power out for thousands on the grid was also potential life threatening. The story of course made the local news, although I'm not sure if the investigation was documented as much as the FAA would typically do in a fatality crash.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 12:01:20 PM

Comfortably safe can be a dream standard. What
Would being comfortably safe mean to you? Does the clothes you wear effect it. How about the way you style your hair? 
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 11:20:48 AM

Taxation without representation exists today in the USD. It's not a obligation form of taxation. The subtle creation of money, known as inflation. Due to the deflationary effect it has on the USD value, the taxation doea accompany it as well. When assets that are taxable are sold in the lower value, a taxable event occurs. The difference in what was paid versus sold will be taxed. There are taxes levied which capture the increased amount of dollar value on a perpetual bases too. Government monopolized money can be omitted from ones life. That is possible with peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics. Selling everything to exchange into them, gives you the banking "too big to fail" fortitude. The means to get government out of your wealth. Government can get right out of my wealth and especially my health!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
Today at 09:44:25 AM

Willful ignorance is a form of acceptance of bondage. The fiat system of money creates bondage for all, while allowing for degrees to exist, which stratify people into classes. This becomes a caste type system. Willing ignorance on others to make believe that one group is better than another. Then there are the delusions. Don't want to get into the delusions. Demons lie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: