Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After growing an account, what next?  (Read 428 times)
Smartvirus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1107

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 02:41:22 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2020, 04:19:42 PM by Smartvirus

After Ranking Up, What Next?

I saw this question as a comment on a post sometime ago. I can't really recall exactly else, I would have referenced or quote it but then, the question got me wondering and it only takes a legendary user to answer this question more accurately. That's not to say, users of lower ranks won't have an idea or can't shine a light on this shade but, like a user rightly said;
You acknowledged me
Being a member says your recognized, you belong here
It implies your a piece of the puzzle and do add up
It verifies the account in the scale of things and importance to you(me)
My membership tells me we've got more work to do cause,

Being a member never means you were owning everyone or getting acknowledged. In my opinion it is just a title but never makes you happy when you see Hero member.

Though, I can't say that's entirely right at quote. Why waste energy on being envious of archivers when you have an idea of the steps they took and your sure to get there if you can put in work. No seccess is an easy one. That's by the way though.

The point I was trying to make is this, the answer is always going to be biased and reflects your imaginations as you still have a path to walk in the journey of ranking up.
Clearly, a lot of users have the notion of the rank system assuring you a higher stake in bounties but;

* is that it?
* Is that all it offers?
* Is that all there is to it?
* Is that all that is to know about it?

It's evident that most users of lower ranks strive so hard on ranking up and in the process, you surely get to meet a lot of stuff and content on the way, you go through them but, they don't go through you. As such, it never makes sense, until they go through you and be a part of you. So I ask myself;

1. Why the pace?
2. Why strive so hard but blindly?
3. What are we (users low in the rank profile) running after?

The answers to these and many more of it's nature I do not know but, these I do know;

It's more easier to do a thing that your enthusiastic about, a thing that you enjoy the process and a thing that feeds your curiosity more accurately which is rather more rewarding than, blindly going through the process. It's like a blind man (male/female) been lead by a lead person or dog to his/her destination. Yes you might arrive but, you don't know the way.
(Note: I'm not saying, aiding the blind is bad, no, not at all. Please by all means do. Not having sight is such a disaster).
I'm only using the analogy to connote the fact that, you only get to appreciate the Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency atmosphere more if you pay attention to details. The system or forum is way more than being the top dog in the forum for some selfish reasons.

As much as I understand the forum, it's more about teaching, learning and getting rewards. It centers it's core on information sharing. The system/forum grooms you to be it's future or next generation. As the future of a thing, you are saddled with the responsibility of it's protection and continuity. Protection in the sense that, you aid to ensure a conducive cryptosphere by keeping scammers and menace in the system out and
Continuity in the sense that, you get to groom the next generation.

Let's get our mindset and priorities right and make every step of the way count as per Bitcoin/Bitcointalkforum/Cryptocurrency niche in the field of things.
I remain your humble forum user;
Smartvirus
Thank you for your time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OcTradism

Activity: 1694
Merit: 794

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 02:53:54 PM

Don't do anything stupid. Don't use ranked up account to scam others.

elmanchez
theyoungmillionaire

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 4779

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:36:23 PM

In my opinion, OP is right, this forum has been the best. I can get the OP is implying that no member can rank up on this forum without liking bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We have to like bitcoin, read about it and learn more about it. In the process, we will be able to understand this forum more and be able to answer questions and also contribute with quality articles and comments. And the more the merits will be given, the more we will rank up.

Also about the issue of scam and scamming, that the forum do not restrict scammers to an extent, that this forum main focus is to know ways to protect members and people visiting the forum from scam. I do not believe any ranked member on this forum can be scammed because they know a lot about scam and how to avoid it.

Although, there are any other boards on this forum, but bitcoin boards are the most essential, also altcoins follows. If low rank members just take bitcoin with passion they will rank up

Learning about bitcoin with passion is a key to ranking up.

OP is right.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 10633

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 03:52:02 PM
Merited by mk4 (1), hugeblack (1), friends1980 (1), BIT-BENDER (1), jademaxsuy (1)

In IT and other sectors, large corporations tend to have career paths that can be both vertical and horizontal. The vertical paths are those through which you climb through the ranks (often with a change of functionality in the process, but let´s ignore this part – it screws my analogy). The horizontal path allows you to develop a career without progressing in functional rank, but whereby you grow in knowledge and possibly in specialization (it´s really a bit more complex, since there are possible verticalities within the horizontalities, but again, let’s forget them).

Ranks here have their perks, but let’s be clear, the higher ranks are not within many people’s reach, nor will they. The Merit System has changed the game, and as a lateral effect to reducing spam, the vertical rank ascension has become much more difficult to follow.

There are also plenty of people who do not really care much for ranks (I’d say that specially around the technical areas of the forum), and those that see it as a game, a challenge, a reputation enhancer, a business booster, a money maker, or whatever.

As in the vertical ranks describes in my opening, there are going to be people concentrated on that, using whatever tactics they consider, or exploiting their personal strongpoints. But there’s also the vertical path, whereby rank is not important (at least having surpassed the lower ranks), and helping around, gaining knowledge, participating in debates and projects, and so forth, is another potential focus for many.
Ok, the vast majority of accounts are happy with one vertical jump to become Jr. Member, and then staying there bounty hunting, with no horizontal progression either, but it does not mean that the option is not there, as a form "what’s next" when you can’t/don’t want to rank-up.

It’s all an entangled mix of capabilities and interest, and with that, one moves along the vertical and horizontal axis in accordance to the time they can set aside, their own limits (we are limited after all), and what acts as their core driver of interest.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3816

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 04:49:22 PM

Having a high Bitcointalk rank is I think overly fantasized. Though I'm personally proud of having a high rank, there really isn't that much up here, really. It really just mostly matters if you're here for campaigns and selling services and such, which I guess are the reasons why most people are here for. 🤷‍♂️

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:24:42 PM

Having a high Bitcointalk rank is I think overly fantasized. Though I'm personally proud of having a high rank, there really isn't that much up here, really. It really just mostly matters if you're here for campaigns and selling services and such, which I guess are the reasons why most people are here for. 🤷‍♂️
I think the having a high rank here is just like obtaining a gold medal. If we are to check by statistics and estimation, the number of members in this forum that are here for campaigns os very large compare to others that are here for just learning and helping others.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 06:32:33 PM
Merited by jademaxsuy (1)

As much as I understand the forum, it's more about teaching, learning and getting rewards. It centers it's core on information sharing. The system/forum grooms you to be it's future or next generation. As the future of a thing, you are saddled with the responsibility of it's protection and continuity. Protection in the sense that, you aid to ensure a conducive cryptosphere by keeping scammers and menace in the system out and
Continuity in the sense that, you get to groom the next generation.
Before the implementation of merit system it was quite easy to achieve new ranks but now the complete scenario has been changed. No only they will be able to get the taste of achieving high ranks who are so passionate to get them to the next level and don't hesitate to spend their time for sharing and learning from this forum. Personally i wanna give thanks to you for creating this topic and you are not the one who is bearing this question on your mind.

Whenever you get new rank it means you are moving forward with more knowledge, responsibility and experience. Every single merit you are getting here is just for the acceptability of your provided information and contribution. So its not like that after achieving legendary rank you will have no responsibility. After joining this forum day by day you got introduced with new things and if i am not wrong then its a continuous process which will not over until our death. We are nothing but a learner here and learning new things on a regular basis. After achieving all the ranks you can use your gathered knowledge and experience on other crypto related fields like other successful members are doing.

In bitcointalk who are holding higher ranks have much stronger knowledge vault than me and i am just trying to reach their level and gathering more to enrich my own knowledge vault.  

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 10:08:40 PM

In IT and other sectors, large corporations tend to have career paths that can be both vertical and horizontal. The vertical paths are those through which you climb through the ranks (often with a change of functionality in the process, but let´s ignore this part – it screws my analogy). The horizontal path allows you to develop a career without progressing in functional rank, but whereby you grow in knowledge and possibly in specialization (it´s really a bit more complex, since there are possible verticalities within the horizontalities, but again, let’s forget them).
Sorry but, these are new informations to me and it ticked my fancy and I'll really rather not forget it. Can you say more, maybe talk about it in a more elaborate topic or inbox me directly. I'll appreciate that.
To add, the zeal to be the top so long as there is a top is always there. Maybe not for any particular reason but, you just desire to be there. And for a forum like this that rewards contributions with increased participation as you go, you ranking up becomes really tempting. What next after?
Hopefully, a lot might change on the way as your technicality increases as you go due to the exponential requirements to rank up. Once your there, I guess your surely going to be relaxed and enjoy the forum more as your focus would be solely centered on exploiting all there is, on the forum.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 10:27:05 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

Ranks here have their perks, but let’s be clear, the higher ranks are not within many people’s reach, nor will they. The Merit System has changed the game, and as a lateral effect to reducing spam, the vertical rank ascension has become much more difficult to follow.

There are also plenty of people who do not really care much for ranks (I’d say that specially around the technical areas of the forum), and those that see it as a game, a challenge, a reputation enhancer, a business booster, a money maker, or whatever.

As in the vertical ranks describes in my opening, there are going to be people concentrated on that, using whatever tactics they consider, or exploiting their personal strong points. But there’s also the vertical path, whereby rank is not important (at least having surpassed the lower ranks), and helping around, gaining knowledge, participating in debates and projects, and so forth, is another potential focus for many.
Ok, the vast majority of accounts are happy with one vertical jump to become Jr. Member, and then staying there bounty hunting, with no horizontal progression either, but it does not mean that the option is not there, as a form "what’s next" when you can’t/don’t want to rank-up.

It’s all an entangled mix of capabilities and interest, and with that, one moves along the vertical and horizontal axis in accordance to the time they can set aside, their own limits (we are limited after all), and what acts as their core driver of interest.

I got your point—I may not know if I really understand all of it—but I agree with it. I wasn't really into ranks, I've read somewhere here that if you would focus your work here, what would you do if you just lost your account here, can you say that your a high ranker in a bitcoin forum. Is that a career, I'm not sure too. I realized that aside from ranks, you really have to learn, to be better as a person. I'm interested in crypto and bitcoin, and as a freelance writer myself, I don't focus my interest in being here for ranks, I focus on what I can really get from knowledgeable users here, so I can write accurate article post about the crypto community..

Just sad that this forum is swarming with users who are into ranks, that they forgot to grow not just their rank but their self/career too. I just hope that no one really fails to recall the truth that we are all here to learn more about this technology, and to create a community circling about cryptocurrency, not just because of ranks and etc. And I agree too that there are other users here for their service and such, that's really good with me, cause they are offering their talent.

So if someone is asking what to do after ranking up, try to assess if you deserve the rank, and try to think of ways how could you help other people here, not to achieve a certain rank, but to learn more about this technology.

minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 01:32:44 PM

Don't do anything stupid. Don't use ranked up account to scam others.
This is at least the best advise. Some user making their account trusted and reputable to launder money in the end is not good. I dont know why people waste their account for money. Karma has it own way of coming to your wrong deed so better be a good forum user.

I noticed how fast OP improved and creating quality post. Just continue to be a good user and when you become high rank you can be recognized here especially if you contribute a lot.

Ranking up is really hard here but Im still hoping to go to the next stage of my rank. Goodluck OP, very nice subject you put up here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 09:49:11 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1), Coyster (1), Dragonfund (1)

I have seen many higher ranks accounts participating excellently on their board of the forum with no intension of  getting hired for any campaigns, I would mentioned their names but I think its not proper, what else can get be gained from contributing endlessly towards the development and maintaining the forum standards and system likewise cryptocurrency as a whole for the  betterment of all through learning and impacting knowledge in circulation by some decent intellectual writers here.
In rare sense, been rank up doesn't automatically means you an expert in crypto games because thousands of accounts received senior member+ merits as default before the merit system was introduced, can we say such account is experts when can't write a quality, contributing and helpful cyptocurrency articles? no, meanwhile been ranked up is a thing of fun and happiness that your little post gives an joyful adjustment in someone cypto journey.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 727

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 10:01:55 PM

Forum rules treat everyone in the same way irrespective of their ranks but still we are humans right so when we see positive trust creating or high number of earned merits then we consider them as trusted member.I advice the members to stay as yourself even if you are earning more merits, it can give you opportunity to join on campaigns but other than that there is no use of them, build your reputation not just farm it to exit scam.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:14:33 AM

Having a high rank in bitcointalk is a good one compare to those who are just coming up with their rank.Good rank give you opportunity to participate in any campaign of your choice.
Ranking is not what you can buy but what you are due for in this forum, many has be scam just they want high rank.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3550

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 01:11:48 PM

In the past, the higher rank was evidence of your interest in cryptocurrencies, as you were obliged to stay about 480 days and participate every two weeks without anyone paying you any amount.
Nowadays, it has become a measure for those who share useful information with others, since staying has become easy, especially with the possibility of making a profit while participating.
In general, do not take it seriously, it is not a university degree, but rather a participation in learning and benefiting from other people's information.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2126

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:37:13 PM

As much as I understand the forum, it's more about teaching, learning and getting rewards. It centers it's core on information sharing. The system/forum grooms you to be it's future or next generation. As the future of a thing, you are saddled with the responsibility of it's protection and continuity.

I think you're taking this forum a bit way too seriously. This is simply a place to talk about Bitcoin, there's no strict pressure here to post quality stuff or gtfo, like to stackexchange, for example. Merit system is just a way to deal with shitposters, and it only affects the cosmetics on this forum - signature and avatar, unless you care about sig campaigns, which aren't the main purpose of this forum.

People almost every day post on this board advises to newbies like "learn, be helpful, improve yourself", and I say - don't worry about any of that, just use this forum like you would have used any other platforms. The people with the most merit on this forum don't force themselves to do any of those things, they do it because they like it. They would have posted here even if there was no merit or sig campaigns.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Peanutswar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 956

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 09:04:15 PM

The higher the rank the more additional feature.
The higher the merit more reputation is building.

Most of us want to rank up because some of is want to participant in the campaign but before we reach this we need to earn merit if you have higher merit the higher rank you will achieve. Are many members getting settled with their rank but me? I don't want to stay with this rank of full member I want to take another step into Senior Member and if I got lucky next is the Hero Member. To achieve all of these we need to have a lot of knowledge and skills depends on your forte.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:00:58 PM

After reaching the highest rank you will have higher reward when it comes to bounty than lower rank members, but dont do things that will make your account get a negative trust. Always be a good member of this forum.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 02:43:18 AM

After reaching the highest rank you will have higher reward when it comes to bounty than lower rank members, but dont do things that will make your account get a negative trust. Always be a good member of this forum.
This is definitely correct. But remember that this is not the main purpose of having a high rank gains in bounty. Its a great privilege to have a high rank and that is a bonus but the good thing is we are being recognized as prime contributor and thats more overwhelming.  Negative trust will come to anyone who will do bad things so for OP, be a good member and improve more, your post is super serious, chillax a bit mate. Its also good to enjoy your stay here while you are trying to grow your rank. Join some fun discussion and technical one. Congrats mate.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:41:10 AM

Honestly there are newbies and low ranked members here who are more knowledgeable than high rank members, and there are stupid high rank members who thinks they know a lot, I have nothing to boast about my rank I got it because of the old system but I do have high respect for new members who contribute a lot to our knowledge and to the improvement of discussion here.
Assface16678

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:51:27 AM

For me, I think the rank doesn't matter at all because right now there are a lot of members which is the lower rank has a lot of knowledge we have different knowledge and skills too so there is a higher chance that they will rank up immediately but still with the use of the merit system and especially the activity it takes time before they reach the rank they are suitable because the merit needs to meet the activity to rank up.

Just be a good member who contributes a lot on our forum takes looking forward to learning more respect and reputation.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: