Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I go into this crypto????  (Read 1475 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:03:18 PM

Maybe op is part of the team. Its not a popular coin and I think unusual to be known of newbie. Because most investors especially newbies are looking for popular coins or hype projects to ride on.

My advice is think carefully and do an extensive research if you are planning to invest in pinkcoin. Its risky because it is not popular and has low volume in two exchanges where it was listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:12:09 PM

There's no perfect time to get involved in the cryptocurrency market. It's best to start as soon as possible because several of the current participants wish they started much earlier. Starting may require some funds if you're willing to invest, or you could settle for airdrops and bounties to raise the needed funds. The Cryptocurrency industry would get better as time goes.
That's right, because without starting to do the things that are necessary, of course someone will not get anything here, because playing in crypto there must be a little courage in terms of acting except for people who don't know what to do and where to start.
Some people who come to the crypto market when they don't know how to get started, of course, they will look for someone who knows better to be a reference in their learning to start their journey. That's very natural because I've also gone from not knowing to finding out myself and asking lots of people on this forum and groups on social media to be able to trade in the crypto market.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:50:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is open for everyone on this divide, anytime is a reasonable time to fall into digital currency. Those who have been into this cryptocurrency started sometimes ago and now is the time to start again(for new entry enthusiasts). Looking into cryptocurrency prices at the moments show a good opportunity for anyone to make an entry into digital currency. Though I won't advise anyone to invest into what thay don't have knowledge about, invest on top cryptocurrencies to have a good return in investment.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:04:32 PM

everyone can get into any crypto if you have good intentions and understanding of the crypto world because for me crypto is full of accuracy in all aspects
so that the coins we buy do not cause losses, I prefer to buy new coins because from the new coins we can find out where developments have been going

I have both an understanding of cryptocurrencies and experience. However, I can't invest. If I buy something that is not in the top 10 on coinmarketcap it usually falls in price. I'm just unlucky.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:24:53 PM

I've heard people talking about other Cryptocurrency and even I've known alot about some of them, I've made careful research about some I'm even yet to know about, but I've not seen too may people talking about Pinkoin and I'm about to join that, please can you share with me your views, I need to have good understanding of it before I go on. Thanks so much 🙏
Exactly, not even you already have knowledge in crypto you will be thinking it easy. It is not, as long as we are in this risky investment, it can't just to escape everything and feels its all easy but instead, we need a thorough search before proceeds to the next step/s. This is the only thing we need in order to keep safe( though not totally but at least we are doing something that it helps).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 11:33:31 PM

Some people who come to the crypto market when they don't know how to get started, of course, they will look for someone who knows better to be a reference in their learning to start their journey. That's very natural because I've also gone from not knowing to finding out myself and asking lots of people on this forum and groups on social media to be able to trade in the crypto market.
We will not finish our learning story in this cryptocurrency, that's what I believe. When I visit cryptocurrency, I learn something new. For the Telegram group I would prefer. Whatever or whenever we get involved in cryptocurrency, we should try our best to understand this cryptocurrency. Proper perfect time is over but the new coin price will always be the same.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:04:15 AM

I never heard about pinkoin, i think you dont choose the because only you heard getting suggest from your friend even they get in to crypto world before, you have to research, read the whitepaper learn who the team behind the project and get know the future of the project with see the roadmap of the project
Thats really important to get know more deep with the project before we put our money in there
I prefer you to choose top 10 rank in coinmarketcap to choose and invest in there

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:45:56 AM

I think you better start with less volatile coins like bitcoin, and never approach to Uniswap or leverage trading, and always DYOR , and don't just buy because of a twitter guy , people make mistake and learn so don't get cold if you failed, I have failed a lot and still learning .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:25:51 AM

I've heard people talking about other Cryptocurrency and even I've known alot about some of them, I've made careful research about some I'm even yet to know about, but I've not seen too may people talking about Pinkoin and I'm about to join that, please can you share with me your views, I need to have good understanding of it before I go on. Thanks so much 🙏
Exactly, not even you already have knowledge in crypto you will be thinking it easy. It is not, as long as we are in this risky investment, it can't just to escape everything and feels its all easy but instead, we need a thorough search before proceeds to the next step/s. This is the only thing we need in order to keep safe( though not totally but at least we are doing something that it helps).

hmm I think there is nothing wrong in speculating maybe what he said is right according to his thinking, but most people would advise him to avoid the coin hopefully he can see it more openly, I mean accepting suggestions from other people who may be more senior.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:35:27 AM

I heard something about the coin being used for charity and social impact. So, what is your drive for it? If it is for financial gain then you have to look at it very well how you can benefit from it.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 09:08:55 AM

I think it's a bad choice maybe most of the members will agree with my opinion, why should you try coins that are not even good.
You better do research on major coins that are already trending and are currently on various exchanges.
aryana42

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:40:23 AM

Basically everyone who has entered the world of crypto doesn't know anything, but over time everyone continues to do the learning needed to know everything, thus they will also be helped in terms of looking for profits in crypto.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:46:07 AM

The Golden rule of cryptocurrency - you should have entered yesterday, and tomorrow it will be too late.

Remember that you can enter this beautiful and wonderful world of decentralization at any time but the longer you delay it the worse your experience will be. Think about it and come now
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:20:54 AM

I heard something about the coin being used for charity and social impact. So, what is your drive for it? If it is for financial gain then you have to look at it very well how you can benefit from it.
80% of investors here are only interested in profit when entering this market and most people will tend to speculate more during this period. For me, the crypto market has a lot of potential to grow, and for sure this is a great opportunity for you. However, if you do decide to invest, then you need to have knowledge because any investment in this market is risky.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:43:26 AM

The Golden rule of cryptocurrency - you should have entered yesterday, and tomorrow it will be too late.

Remember that you can enter this beautiful and wonderful world of decentralization at any time but the longer you delay it the worse your experience will be. Think about it and come now
delaying buying I think is not a bad thing. but I suggest studying the crypto market and assets better. indeed it would be better to learn by experience trading in the market firsthand. but if you don't want to be at risk, we can first study how the crypto market works.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:58:04 AM

Basically everyone who has entered the world of crypto doesn't know anything, but over time everyone continues to do the learning needed to know everything, thus they will also be helped in terms of looking for profits in crypto.
That's the golden rule of Bitcoin, though those who entered yesterday also were those who thought they where late and those who want to enter today should be bold enough to enter because tomorrow might be too late. Basically the price of the cryptocurrency market has gone down which signifies a buy zone for everyone. As to OP, entry into cryptocurrency space is widely open for everyone and this is the accepted time to enter.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 02:08:32 PM

I have never heard of Pinkoin in cryptocurrency, not even from a friend of crypto. You do research before joining the Pinkoin project, see if you can join if it's good. However, I personally am not in favor of joining this project; In my opinion there are many potential projects in the market so it is better to pick from there; Especially from CoinMarketCap’s top rankings.

bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 07:15:31 AM

delaying buying I think is not a bad thing. but I suggest studying the crypto market and assets better. indeed it would be better to learn by experience trading in the market firsthand. but if you don't want to be at risk, we can first study how the crypto market works.

Some people delay this moment for years and then complain to others that "right now there is definitely nothing to do in cryptocurrency, everything is expensive and it is too late to enter it".
I'm saying that, in a good way, it's never too late to enter this market and every moment is successful in the right time frame, and yesterday it was even more successful. Here's the difference
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 09:06:14 AM

I havent really heard of it before but i would like to more. But if you think that the project backing them up would be sustainable in the future then i dont see why not.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 09:52:00 AM

[snip]

I havent really heard of it before but i would like to more. But if you think that the project backing them up would be sustainable in the future then i dont see why not.
But how can you acrually know it? By believing on their roadmap or sweet flowery words? I don't think you can rely on this alone. Remember that even some of this projects can present fake team of developers so what even more to such small details. So I can adv8ce you to not invest with it as much as possible, try more re0utable alts instead. Yeah! There is a chance for you to make good profits becuase coins like this are fast pumping. However, they are declining fas as well so you are prone fron losing. Well, the choice is yours. Good luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌