Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I go into this crypto????  (Read 1475 times)
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 10:29:17 AM

I read so many posts that I didn't get anyone to know about this project. Op just wanted to check our view on this project. So many investors want to get rich in a short time but literally they lost their full investment on these projects. Already listed in coinmarketcap, they can choose from 7k altcoins.
Yes, and everyone always gives a different view on each project even though the end goal is almost the same, namely seeking full profit and success within a certain duration of time, but in essence not all projects can run smoothly when developed, so we also have to understand this and respect every view given by others.
Indeed. Not every project is well developed and promising to become successful in the long-term; that is why it is hard to expect good profit from a project you are participating in. But time will come that there are projects that will help their investors to give a good profit, that is why we need to make the right decisions and take risks to achieve this kind of goal in your life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ramaraj

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 01:51:37 PM

Most of us want some additional earnings, we could nt afford with our regular salary.. need to get an additional earnings we can get it by this cryptocurrency trading, we can trade with more than 5000 coins are in the market to trade. first we have to research the coins which are being in top 100 based on coingecko or coinmarketcap rankings. after choosing the coin to invest we get the overall trading data and do our own research to find which suitable to invest, then we can trade with listed exchanges. we can earn more in the crypto field. investment and trading isnt an advice, before diving into the trading we should do our research. thank you.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 05:16:55 PM

I've heard people talking about other Cryptocurrency and even I've known alot about some of them, I've made careful research about some I'm even yet to know about, but I've not seen too may people talking about Pinkoin and I'm about to join that, please can you share with me your views, I need to have good understanding of it before I go on. Thanks so much 🙏

If you are a large or small investor, I recommend that you invest in tokens that have a fairly good selling value, or for the long term, there are even many that have great potential in the future, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XLM, TRX, LISK, etc. . because these coins have a good value to invest in the long term and good for you in the future, if you hesitate to invest in Pinkoin I suggest you don't do it, if you don't want to lose so much money in the future, because I just heard the coin doesn't even know, and it all comes back to you ..
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 05:43:57 AM

The Golden rule of cryptocurrency - you should have entered yesterday, and tomorrow it will be too late.

Remember that you can enter this beautiful and wonderful world of decentralization at any time but the longer you delay it the worse your experience will be. Think about it and come now
delaying buying I think is not a bad thing. but I suggest studying the crypto market and assets better. indeed it would be better to learn by experience trading in the market firsthand. but if you don't want to be at risk, we can first study how the crypto market works.

Some people delay this moment for years and then complain to others that "right now there is definitely nothing to do in cryptocurrency, everything is expensive and it is too late to enter it".
I'm saying that, in a good way, it's never too late to enter this market and every moment is successful in the right time frame, and yesterday it was even more successful. Here's the difference

I prefer to take a calculated approach by investing a certain amount over a period of time. Yes I may miss out on some good projects but it gives balance to the portfolio.

I have a couple of bars that I bought a long time ago - and I'm not going to sell them until the very severe days.
This is my most solid reserve of all, and I have never regretted that I bought "physical" gold instead of opening a metal account or just buying virtual gold.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 05:59:14 AM

I have a couple of bars that I bought a long time ago - and I'm not going to sell them until the very severe days.
This is my most solid reserve of all, and I have never regretted that I bought "physical" gold instead of opening a metal account or just buying virtual gold.
Buying physical gold is always the right choice as the websites come and go but the physical gold will always be there with you and you can also sleep sound in night knowing that the gold is safe in your arms rather than worrying over it when it is there on a website represented just as a number in your account. I also invest in gold but only on certain special occasions like any anniversary otherwise I only invest in cryptocurrencies which always give better and safer return to me in my entire history of investing.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:25:09 AM

Buying physical gold is always the right choice as the websites come and go but the physical gold will always be there with you and you can also sleep sound in night knowing that the gold is safe in your arms rather than worrying over it when it is there on a website represented just as a number in your account. I also invest in gold but only on certain special occasions like any anniversary otherwise I only invest in cryptocurrencies which always give better and safer return to me in my entire history of investing.

The main point is that gold is not the best investment if we are are talking about ROI. It is much more of a hobby than anything else. Yes it is growing slowly but growth in any case covers the overall inflation. Yes it is expensive but gold will always be more expensive tomorrow than it was yesterday. And so on.
I would not say that gold is a very cool investment tool but it is the most reliable and best tool for ensuring the distant future of yourself.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:21:25 AM

I've never heard of such a coin and neither had coinmarketcap))  there are thousands of coins and  i wonder where you found this one?

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:31:44 AM

I am not really familiar with the coin you are talking about dude, you know what rather asking this one, I think it is much better to
focus yourself on coins that are already listed at the top altcoins in the market. At least with this thing, you will be safe and the risk is very minimal for sure.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:40:44 AM

I've never heard of such a coin and neither had coinmarketcap))  there are thousands of coins and  i wonder where you found this one?
Yes, there are thousands of coins in coinmarketcap, but unfortunately you didn't find out about the coins that the OP said here, just now I found the coin referred to by the OP on the coinmarketcap site, just whether this coin is true or not, I also don't know, but if you see from the name is clearly almost the same, here is the link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pinkcoin/
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:10:34 AM

I just heard pinkoin. It looks like this project is not as famous as the other top projects. So, my advice is don't invest in Shady projects or put your money in projects based on friends' referrals. And it's important that you reconsider before investing in any project.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
retalids

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:30:35 PM

never heard about this crypto) and truly to say i'm afraid to invest in smth unknown) i try to look at top altcoins/tokens on coinmarketcap or check by myself the best defi tokens  and interesting dex projects
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:20:59 PM

never heard about this crypto) and truly to say i'm afraid to invest in smth unknown) i try to look at top altcoins/tokens on coinmarketcap or check by myself the best defi tokens  and interesting dex projects
also believe this) i'm researching a lot of interesting dex projects - recently  researched a new stablecoin dex with nice returns - xsigma, looks credible
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:14:44 PM

I've heard people talking about other Cryptocurrency and even I've known alot about some of them, I've made careful research about some I'm even yet to know about, but I've not seen too may people talking about Pinkoin and I'm about to join that, please can you share with me your views, I need to have good understanding of it before I go on. Thanks so much 🙏

It's not entirely clear to me. If you have studied several projects, then you should have already formed a definite opinion about them, and that means about the target project too.
Or do you want the analysis to be carried out for you, crawling along the unknown links of a project about which no one says anything.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:39:08 PM

I just heard the project you mean, looks foreign, what is Pinkoin? However if you have done your research before and have faith in the project then it doesn't matter if you want to invest in it, it's better to use top coins to minimize your risk of loss.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:53:47 PM

It's not entirely clear to me. If you have studied several projects, then you should have already formed a definite opinion about them, and that means about the target project too.
Or do you want the analysis to be carried out for you, crawling along the unknown links of a project about which no one says anything.
Its just obvious that he's just trying to shill out the project and for a total shit one then you can really expect that no one will definitely talks about it.

If he's just too noob to understand things then this is definitely always a common newbie mistake.We arent that experienced when it comes to researching.

Lots of things should be considered and to be check out before you do decide to make out some investment decisions.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:58:48 PM

I've never heard of Pinkoin, what is Pinkoin project about? and can you share a link about Pinkoin here, because maybe Pinkoin has great potential to be used as an investment, then in my opinion you shouldn't hesitate to buy and invest in Pinkoin if you believe Pinkoin is good for investment, but the most important thing in my opinion is the project it must already have a product, because investing in a project that already has a product will be safer for you.
retalids

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:27:36 AM

also believe this) i'm researching a lot of interesting dex projects - recently  researched a new stablecoin dex with nice returns - xsigma, looks credible
yes, cool guys, just read a news that one of the development leader from Ripple joined the team. ans they are backed by a public company
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 05:24:17 AM

There are 1000s of coins and tokens, most of them being useless clones of existing coins.
If you didn't hear many people discussing about that coin I've never heard about, maybe it doesn't deserve to be talked about. Be very careful about dead useless coins and also be careful about over-hyped useless coins. Make sure the coin really has the potential to be here in 5-10 years too.

Also maybe you search it wrong.
I've also seen that you may have misspelled it. Maybe a google search for pinkcoin site:bitcointalk.org helps.
can a name of a coin be change to another name? Can it be modified so that those dump coins and project could be revive? As what you have mention about cloning and editing so which means that it could too possible to revive old coins. There so many coins in the market and most of it are really hard to check and verify if owner/founder and the team behind are really working so that investors will going to earn.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 08:24:31 AM

Pinkoin? Don't even try it, that project is nonsense, it's better to avoid such project and find more popular altcoins to invest money on, we have strong altcoins like Ethereum, BNB, Stratis, Polkadot, Chainlink, the list goes on, no one recognize pinkoin, use your head

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:34:24 PM

As you also said you heard people talk about other cryptocurrencies So you must find a project that widely known here even I did not hear about Pinkoin. Don't plan to invest in such a coin that is not widely known. Rather than searching here and there, you must check the top 25 coins to invest and If you want to join bounties you must consider those bounties that managed by experienced bounty managers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: