Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is Going to "DEAD....!" Need Discussion.....  (Read 1211 times)
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:02:25 PM

The value peaked back in 2017 because everyone and their mothers started buying bitcoin for absolutely no reason (it was kind of a "trend" for a short while). I guess the trend is over now and most people gave up on it, and it's back to its initial state (kind of) hence the value drop. I bet there'd be another peak in the future. It's up to you if you wanna invest or sell, be wise tho.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:06:04 PM

Things in the past often repeat in the future, now bitcoin is at a stable price to be able to grow again. Bitcoin has tested the 3k-4k price zone twice, which is a double-bottom pattern. Investors are patient and they will receive a reward. If bitcoin continues to fall in the lower price range once again, it will be catastrophic.
That's the key, "patience", think of it as putting your money in a magic piggy bank.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:31:59 PM

Things in the past often repeat in the future, now bitcoin is at a stable price to be able to grow again. Bitcoin has tested the 3k-4k price zone twice, which is a double-bottom pattern. Investors are patient and they will receive a reward. If bitcoin continues to fall in the lower price range once again, it will be catastrophic.
That's the key, "patience", think of it as putting your money in a magic piggy bank.
But if it doesn't work, then the key was "patients" - bitcoin patients, I mean - and you didn't know it.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Romano5523

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:57:08 PM

Hi,
Good question Matrix.MAx.
BTC will reach 20k it's a matter of time, last 2 months its slowly going up. Long term is the best.
And this year with Covid people don't spent cash on crypto.
I entered the crypto world in 2017 when that all began earned some cash sold and bought more. I know its a long time but that day will come again and BTC will peek over 20k.
That's my opinion Sir
aceboy44

Activity: 40
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:59:04 PM

I'm still puzzled as to why many people keep buying (or "invest") in bitcoin, or believe that it's a "store of value," especially when a lot of merchants stopped accepting it as a form of payment (Amazon, Expedia, Microsoft, etc.)

There is no question that Bitcoin went a long way (they now have ATM's worldwide, you can get a debt/credit card with bitcoin, and you can purchase gift cards to pay for Amazon, Ebay, etc. from certain websites, and I really like the fact that I don't need to pay fees exchanging currencies when I'm abroad.) However, do you really think that Bitcoin will survive in the long-run? I mean if the market is so volatile why would companies accept bitcoin and risk losing their money (the value of Bitcoin could tremendously decrease after the sales transactions?) Furthermore, do you really think that governments will allow such creation to replace their currency (causing them to lose power?)

Bitcoin is a threat to governments, its central banks, and banking institutions in general. There will be a lot of unemployment if the role of central banks is eliminated.

Bitcoin IMO is a disaster waiting to happen (and let's not fool ourselves here, most of the people who keep the market alive by trading in it are in it for the profits, not the ideology.) Most of you (including myself) are in it for the "long-term profit." Am I wrong here?

I, for one don't want Bitcoin to replace my country's currency  Roll Eyes
Matrix.Max (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:54:36 AM

Hi BTC Community Friends

Since last two yrs from today's date ie 04-09-2020
why BTC is Hanged up between $6000 to #12000

While From 01-08-2017 to 31-12-2017
BTC Shoot up from $2857 to $19495
it is just 4 months Duration.......

while from last two yrs whole community is trying/hoping
that
BTC will reach again more than at its actual level ie 20K...
whole community together is trying to boost BTC......
but every efforts of whole community doesn't work.

Why....

it is not boost up again.......

if we will not analysis this situation
then it might be possible that in near future
we have to spent more BTC to buy only "Single PIZZA"

Need Healthy Discussion......

Regards
Matrix.Max
(Formally know as Dvyanc)
Sr. Member of Bitcoin Community.

Wow, Friends BTC is Boooooomed...
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:13:22 PM

The value peaked back in 2017 because everyone and their mothers started buying bitcoin for absolutely no reason (it was kind of a "trend" for a short while). I guess the trend is over now and most people gave up on it, and it's back to its initial state (kind of) hence the value drop. I bet there'd be another peak in the future. It's up to you if you wanna invest or sell, be wise tho.
it is proven that bitcoin is still victorious whatever you say that the bitcoin trend is over or whatever it is possible to say that bitcoin does not match the expectations you received, but now it can prove and remain victorious and will continue to be a fun investment.
be patient with you to see this reality and it will keep going on with increasing.
Matrix.Max (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 11:08:45 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 04:15:18 AM by Matrix.Max

I do not understand the price you are giving in BTC. One thing anyone can not predict the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not dead but at those times of drop is normal, Bitcoin is $32,000 and I think let's enjoy 2021 instead of thinking about the bad things.

thinking
with playing it will reach soon 100K.
it looks so Amazing...
Matrix.Max (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:08:35 AM

I do not understand the price you are giving in BTC. One thing anyone can not predict the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not dead but at those times of drop is normal, Bitcoin is $32,000 and I think let's enjoy 2021 instead of thinking about the bad things.

thinking with playing it will reach soon 100K.
it looks so Amazing...

Hey, What Stuck in road of 100K.....
Ether is going up....!
Personally least prefer to work on Ether due to "Gas - gwei" Confusion.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:43:49 AM

BTC will never die many times the market starts to go down due to drop the price of coins rises as the crypto market does not rise or fall. BTC will survive as long as crypto lasts crypto demand continues to grow through investments in bitcoin as the market is improving, so are the currencies although I can't predict the future of BTC it is going to come if you pump it this time it will go up a lot. There is no chance of death.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 05:29:59 AM

BTC will never die many times the market starts to go down due to drop the price of coins rises as the crypto market does not rise or fall. BTC will survive as long as crypto lasts crypto demand continues to grow through investments in bitcoin as the market is improving, so are the currencies although I can't predict the future of BTC it is going to come if you pump it this time it will go up a lot. There is no chance of death.
While fully acknowledging your point of view, and I am also a supporter of this market, but maybe you say I'm a crazy and stupid guy, yes I will accept it, but I want to share. For a case that I just came up with, I don't know anyone who has ever thought that way. A scenario that can be seen as desperate is that the entire market up to this point or the future has been specifically planned and its creators prepared it one by one to create one. Most historic crash in the financial sector, I'm feeling crazy Smiley, and now tell me so, isn't that really stupid?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:04:57 AM

if someone says that, maybe he or she has not studied bitcoin at all and does not understand what happened to bitcoin.
it is clear that you said that as long as there is crypto, you can be sure that bitcoin will always exist and will remain the main goal of crypto.

many investors continue to pursue and save bitcoin for investment, both short and long term. because bitcoin always provides an advantage for the holder because it is always sought after and traded, so until now from the market cap it is clear that bitcoin trading has been very active to date, so if anyone says bitcoin will die, then it is better that he has to learn more.
dificanovi

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:11:43 PM

Hi BTC Community Friends

Since last two yrs from today's date ie 04-09-2020
why BTC is Hanged up between $6000 to #12000

While From 01-08-2017 to 31-12-2017
BTC Shoot up from $2857 to $19495
it is just 4 months Duration.......

while from last two yrs whole community is trying/hoping
that
BTC will reach again more than at its actual level ie 20K...
whole community together is trying to boost BTC......
but every efforts of whole community doesn't work.

Don't doubt about bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized currency and has quite a number of uses. In the past, bitcoin prices only ranged from $ 6,000 to $ 12,000 and at that time there were still many who said bitcoin was very expensive than in previous years. at this time we can see an increase in bitcoin prices from 2020 to the present, which is a very far increase compared to the increase in bitcoin prices in previous years, this increase occurs because more and more investors buy bitcoin from year to year.

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:29:52 PM

I don't see why there is so much emphasis and expectation that BTC must go up. It's going to do what it does. Zoom out and the trend is still very clear. Anyways if you are a good trader you will make a profit regardless of BTC price. And if you are in it for the tech, it still works equally as well if the price is $0.01 USD or $100,000.00 USD.
This assumption is not an emphasis but an expectation on bitcoin price which has not been developed for some time. but look at this year the price of bitcoin has soared incredibly and this can be used as the most fantastical upward trend in bitcoin
Matrix.Max (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:24:14 PM

think everything is stuck

in my mind another question is arise...
DEFI is emerged for a protection of Investor to protect against sudden price fall...
then why it happen again...
DEFi is failed....!
ClickonRun

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:34:52 PM

See, buddy. All those early questions were answered for you.
Why this, why that. Bitcoin is $ 40,000 and people are crying. Remember the 10k price when you posted this?
Imagine that, Bitcoin is down to $ 30,000 or $ 40,000 and everybody is now in despair.
Matrix.Max (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:41:13 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2021, 03:30:35 PM by Matrix.Max

See, buddy. All those early questions were answered for you.
Why this, why that. Bitcoin is $ 40,000 and people are crying. Remember the 10k price when you posted this?
Imagine that, Bitcoin is down to $ 30,000 or $ 40,000 and everybody is now in despair.

appear disapper is a different matter.
Dominance is also downing fro 60% to 40%. it's a big matter.

Its a time for healthy discussion....

1) fees charged by all is different.....!
    There is a huge Gap between Buying Rate & Selling rate....
    Withdrawal Charges not altered from time to time as the BTC rate is going High...
    etc etc...
2) BTC failed to focus on earlier project (Old is Gold base).....    ​
3) Just focussed only on creation of other CryptoCoin and defocused on application of OtherCoin.....
   ​ (imbalance in creation and it's utilization.)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:51:33 PM

everyone is too hopeful that btc will continue to rise but their expectations are not in line with the existing reality, for people who have long held bitcoin as an investment this may be a common thing because in previous years something like this also happened. but for people who are just starting out and buying btc at a fairly large price because they are tempted by yesterday's price increase which was expected to reach $ 60k this is a big enough blow that they start complaining about the decrease and correction of btc that is happening now.
Be patient, friend, don't be too exaggerated because sometimes the expectations you expect are not necessarily in line with reality.
your expectations of bitcoin are so great that what is seen is only about its profits but not like that, this is about the long term not just buying at such a price and selling it to be more expensive

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:01:52 PM

No it wouldn't die it is the other way around Bitcoin or crypto is surely here to stay.
It was different back in 2017 and in the recent increase before the dump.
I believe that in 2017 people are buying it even if they don't know a thing about it because it was being spread too much in the internet and the price was climbing too fast so they don't want to miss it.
And when the decline started they panic so all of those who just bought it because of the hype has sold their crypto and left (I think).
And in 2020 people are already aware of it and almost everyone knows or heard about Bitcoin or crypto currency and also not to mention that in 2020 more companies or corporate are already investor,
So it would be hard to think that with those huge number of investors and companies it would just die,
We who have experience the 2018 continues dump would surely know that this isn't the first time and wouldn't be the last so calm down and enjoy it while you can,
You might never know when would the next 2017,2020 pump would happen again and you might regret not investing when it was on low price.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:04:19 PM

We can only guess but can't say exactly when Bitcoin will reach any stage. We cannot consider the current situation based on what happened in 2017. We just need time to get some good news about bitcoin. Hopefully within short time, price of Bitcoin will be rising.
BTC needs space to adjust and is mostly on the chart for the past week, except for strong dribbles and breaks.  Market sentiment has been hit very hard and bounce back is almost nil at the moment.  It takes time to recover all.  Not much to expect bitcoin to rank soon!  bitcoin is strong today hitting MA after continuous shocks.  It is strong condition for trust, it will...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: